OAG - Material Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nyah, stupid Keetra." Meeko mutters to herself, her voice croaking from the dryness as she finally pushes herself up, thankful for the coverage over her rear once more. She steadies herself against the wall and lets the prickling of the pins and needles recede slowly. "Definitely leaning more towards 'hating you' now. Thanks for keeping me waiting."

Despite her frustration, it was the waiting that was beginning to trouble her. She takes her first steady steps into the centre of the cave entrance and peers into the darkness, wondering where Keetra was exactly. Could it be that the harvesting task was too much for her? Meeko found herself smiling at the prospect of her struggling with this, and started off into the den after her captor.

Not long after she begins, Meeko is finally reminded of why she came here in the first place, and has to pause and take in the first sights of the webbing hanging above her head. Stardust silk has an innate magical aura to it, casting a soft bluish light to illuminate her path. As the nekojin goes deeper, the weaves of the web become fuller and more frequent.

Meeko stops at the thick and twisted strands stretching at eye level on the cave wall, finally gets a glance at their source: star-fragment spiders, no bigger than the palm of her hand, their uneven carapaces looking like shiny living gemstones as they scuttle back and forth on tiny, hairy legs. She smiles at their cute appearance, the critters giving little thought to Meeko's presence as they continue on with whatever they are doing.

She presses on after a while, her brow furrowing as she goes in deeper. By now, the glowing webbing is fully coating the walls like blankets, and Meeko has to wonder why Keetra didn't simply stop here for what she needed.

Nyah, just what exactly is she looking for? I could get everything I need from here in no time at... All... Her thoughts trail off as her gaze shifts downwards and focuses a few feet ahead of her. There is a small mass of the webbing twisted around the floor, something wrapped within its strands. Hopping forward a few steps, she leans over and looks closer, and a wicked grin spreads over her face.

It is Keetra's boots. The black leather of the footwear is half encased in the webs, the lacing loosened as if they have been slipped off, one of them tilted sidewards in mid-fall.

Meeko cannot help but giggle to herself, the image of a bare-footed warrior stumbling around lost in the cave, unsure what to do, amusing her more than she imagined. Oh, this is going to be so funny...

"Aw, did someone lose their boots?" Meeko speaks loudly, her voice echoing off the rock surface of the walls as she presses onwards, half-skipping through the cave but being careful on where she puts her own feet. "I told you that you needed me! And now look at you, nyah?"

Silence greets Meeko back, nothing but the quiet chittering of the spiders moving back and forth along their glistening dens. She simply shrugs and continues on, the pathway before her weaving and sloping downwards.

It doesn't take long before she finds another of Keetra's possessions: the holstered bar mace and the bandolier it is melded to, the buckle undone to allow the warrior to shed it. Meeko chuckles as she continues on, having to hold back a big laugh as she finds Keetra's red and black jacket adhered messily to the opposite wall.

"Nyah, is this an elaborate striptease?" Meeko shouts out, holding back her laugh as she walks past it. "Honestly, there are much easier ways to get me into your panties!" Again, only silence greets her.

Soon the humour of the situation subsides, and as Meeko goes deeper and eventually passes the discarded harvesting items embedded in webs, that a creeping concern starts to come over her... something that only increases as she looks down, passing the discarded leather pants that lie strewn and webbed along the ground.

"Okay... Maybe not a striptease..." Meeko trails off again, going deeper and then passing more clothing - a torn away undershirt, a bra, and finally a pair of dark coloured panties which are ripped at the waist. The nekojin swallows, taking a breath as she lets her magical energies start to collect within her, readying herself for anything.

The path just continues down, the presence of the spiders getting stronger and starting to unnerve her. The chittering noises they make are also accompanied by a slowly rising background noise, an echoing moan that gets stronger as she goes deeper.

The pathway starts to open up, a clearly visible entryway to a more cavernous area laid out before Meeko. She stops at the threshold, the groaning noise seeming to originate from somewhere nearby, and she readies herself for anything before she finally springs around the corner.

As it turns out, the sight of Keetra was not something that Meeko was prepared for as she rounded the corner, much less in the situation she finds her fellow nekojin in. Keetra is naked as expected, hanging in mid-air with her limbs splayed out awkwardly as she takes up residence in the centre of a huge and elaborate web.

"Mmmhhh..." Eyes closed, Keetra lets out a low moan as Meeko identifies the source of the sound. The lower half of her face is completely wrapped in the thick strips of webbing pulled tight. Her arms and legs are entangled in more of these strands, and most of her torso wrapped up to pin her into place, leaving only her round and full breasts untouched. If that sight seemed intentional to Meeko, then the sight of the one strand that loops over Keetra's right hip, parting the thick bush of crimson pubic hair and pulling tightly between the lips of her pussy all but confirms this.

Meeko steps forward nervously, taking in Keetra's tones and athletic body as it hangs on display. Her washboard stomach twitches a little, her smooth breasts rising and falling softly as she slumbers. As Meeko looks down, she sees that the smooth strand pulling between her crotch sparkles, cum collecting and dripping from it.

"Nyah? Keetra?" Meeko speaks softly as she reaches up and rests her hand upon the woman's thigh. The touch immediately brings Keetra to life, her body jolting and flexing within the web, its strands vibrating in a series of bassy hums.

"Mmgh! Uhh Gwhhhhhd!" Keetra groans again, and Meeko sees that the crotch strand is worked into the webbing that binds the warrior to the net - Each motion of her limbs works the silk back and forth, Meeko watching in amazement as it slides across her clit and between her legs, the surface growing wetter.

"Easy, easy!" Meeko pleads, trying to keep her voice low as she presses her hands on her waist to steady her, but Keetra merely continues to twist her limbs, perhaps involuntarily. "I can get you out of... Whatever the hells you have gotten yourself into here."

"Uhrr... Rrrhknh..." Keetra tries to speak, her words muffled as she looks down with eyes glazed over in forced passion. "Effs... Unh... Urrhknhdhhrr..."

"A what?" Meeko shakes her head, unable to decipher her words. "I don't get what you're saying. Nyah, just... hold on while I prepare a quick spell."

"Urrhknhdhhrr!" Keetra mumbles more aggressively, her movements in her web only serving to pleasure her down below more. "Urrhkk. Nhh. Dhrr!"

"Nyah, pipe down and hold still!" Meeko stands back a few metres, taking in a breath as she lets the magic swell within her chest. "I don't want to burn you by accide-- aaaAAAAH!"

For the second time today, Meeko finds her feet disappearing from under her, pulled back and up as she falls forward at a harsh ninety degree angle and hits the ground face first. The wind is knocked out of her, with whatever magic she stockpiled quickly disappearing too. Unlike last time, she finds herself pulled upwards by her ankles and practically peeled off the ground, something raising the stunned nekojin upwards. In no time at all she is several feet up in the air, gravity robbing her of dignity as she finds her dress falling upwards and exposing her whole lower half and part of her bare midriff.

"Gods, what..." Meeko starts, twisting gently in the air as she feels her body aching all over again. As her blurred vision clears she is turned to the back wall where she came from she sees two sweeping curtains of the glowing silk before her. Two huge protrusions break through the middle and part them gently, a hulking figure silhouetted from the pale glow looming over Meeko as three sets of glowing red eyes stare back at her from above.

"Oh." Meeko says weakly, looking up and realising just how much trouble they are in. "'Arachnotaur'. I get it now."

* * *

There are many hybrid creatures that populate This World. Among those that are the most miscategorised and misrepresented is the arachnotaur - A creature with a humanoid torso, but the lower body of an arachnid.

An arachnotaur is very often misidentified as a drider. However, drider's are products of the vilest Drow sorceries imaginable, and are considered to be one of the most dangerous creatures imaginable - those who encounter drider are rarely seen alive again. But arachnotaur are not malicious or dangerous, just creatures that make their home among other spiders and often serve as the source of the progeny within their habitat.

But that is not to say that one should just approach an arachnotaur without caution. They are, after all, more akin to spiders than anything else. And anyone who finds themselves caught in their grasp may inadvertently find themselves being treated as a food source or - perhaps less desirably - playing the role of a 'brood mother' to the creature's next generation of young, their bodies stuffed full or spider eggs in every orifice until they are born. And ready to eat.

But then again, perhaps sometimes they just want to play with their prey.

* * *

"Mmmmpphh! Nnhhhmmm!" Meeko moans and takes a sharp breath through her nose, her jaw fixed shut from the tight weave of web wrapped across her face that keeps a wadded ball of spun silk lodged in her mouth. Given how much noise the nekojin was making, that extra wad was needed.

"Holy gods! The arachnotaur proclaims loudly, her high pitched voice reverberating around the cavern as she looks over at her latest catch with a smile. "You have such a sexy little moan!"

Surprisingly her capture had not gone as she feared. Shortly after the arachnotaur had grabbed her, Meeko had found herself uprighted and bound into place against several larger strips of the webbing, which cradled her like a comfortable hammock. Her hands had been pulled up around the back of her head and wrapped into balls that had been worked into the gag, and her legs had been splayed out and held in place by more twisted strands.

And of course, she had been stripped naked the moment her bonds were in place - Meeko had moaned pathetically as her dress was torn open and her underwear ripped off of her, leaving her fully exposed to the creature. Meeko's woollen arm sleeves and cotton leggings were all that remained of her outfit, but that hardly mattered at this point.

"Mmmmmmff, ghhds!" Meeko moans again, throwing her head back at the arachnotaur's 'punishment' - slowly and continuously thrusting the middle and ring fingers of her right hand all the way into her pussy, while the thumb presses and massages around her swollen clit. Each thrust makes a satisfying schluk noise between Meeko's legs, the nekojin sure that her captor's hand must be slick in her fluid by now.

"Mmm, that's it little kitty." The arachnotaur smiles and reveals a row of tiny jagged teeth in her mouth. "You just lie back, and let me take good care of you."

Meeko's eyes are half open and glazed over, gazing up at her captor as she pleasures her. From this angle she cannot see the hulking spider body, looking upon just a pale and naked female almost as long as she is tall. The pale light makes her skin shine, catching on the curves of her large and rounded breasts. Meeko couldn't deny that she would gladly look upon this sight all day.

However, moving her gaze up or down quickly breaks the illusion. Her head lolls forward as she sees the uneven carapace of her thorax shifting from side to side, the dark fur of her tarantula-like legs almost blending into the shadows. The humanoid portion rises up out of the 'head', her hip thrusting out and drawing prominence to the human-like vagina that sits in its centre.

"Eyes up here, my lovely!" The arachnotaur jerks her fingers and thumb into her sex, while her left hand slides down from Meeko's shoulder and grabs at the smaller breast to knead it roughly.

"Nnhhhhhmmmm!!" Meeko bucks into the hand, her head arching backwards. Her wide eyes meet the arachnotaur's six crimson pupils, watching them blink in unison between curtains of straight raven hair.

"Good kitty, That's it!" The creature encourages Meeko on, the nekojin's whole body tensing up as she feels herself brought to the threshold. Her hips jerk forward once more, the orgasm rocking the webbing as she cums hard over the arachnotaur's waiting hand.

"Aww, good kitty..." The arachnotaur practically purrs into Meeko's ear, pulling her hand away as a trail of clear cum stretches between Meeko and her fingers. "You lasted much longer than your friend over there."

Meeko struggles to catch her breath from the ordeal, the air whistling through her small nose as she looks over her shoulder, gazing across to where Keetra hangs just a few metres away. The warrior nekojin's face is as crimson as her hair, panting heavily while forced to watch from a distance. Meeko glances down, seeing her purposefully pulling at her bonds to work the silky strand that sits between her legs.

"You two are by far the cutest thieves to wander in here." Meeko turns her head back, watching the arachnotaur pause and lick Meeko's juices off of her fingers. Her eyes blink, this time from the top row down to the last in quick succession as she savours the taste. "Your whole little flirting match? So cute! such a shame that your friend got so rough with you, wasn't it?"

"Nh... Nuhh" Keetra shakes her head energetically, jerking the web in the web to work the crotch strand more frantically for her own release.

"Mhh huhh..." Meeko retorts, managing the smallest of nods while she rests her chin upon her chest, completely spent by the fingering she has received.

The arachnotaur laughs gleefully, lifting up Meeko's head to level the nekojin's gaze at her own, the inhuman eyes looking down playfully. "I just think both of you just needed to... Let off a little steam."

Meeko is breathless and tired, the day's activities having drained her completely and leaving her at the mercy of the seductive creature as she braces herself for more. The arachnotaur's short pause ends as she lowers herself down, and she presses her dark lips over the gag Meeko wears. The nekojin blushes at the surprisingly affectionate gesture.

"Like I said. Cute." The arachnotaur continues, her lips moving down as she tilts Meeko's head, exposing her partially webbed neck and planting more kisses down its length, then along her shoulder. "Most thieves are so stuffy, coming here, thinking they can steal my baby's hard work. And it takes so long for them to warm up to little ol' me... Not like you two lovely kitties."

How... How could anyone resist this? Meeko ponders, unable to stop her captor's descent. The arachnotaur's lips are surprisingly cool to the touch of Meeko's skin, gently tickling her as they move down to the soft flesh of her breast, hands grasping gently around her hips. And... this is what she does to thieves?

Meeko lets out a soft squeak as those lips envelop her already hardened nipple, feeling the tiny fangs playfully nip at it, which soon gives way to the cool and wet touch of her tongue that gently flicks against it. This continues on for a few seconds before she pulls away, Meeko still quivering from the treatment as her captor giggles.

"Oh, you like that too?" The arachnotaur beams at her. She tilts her head in a slight gesture to Keetra, leaning in to whisper. "Your little friend loves to have her very ticklish nipples played with... Just something to consider." The three eyes on one side of her face all close at once, Meeko taking this as a knowing 'wink'.

Ha... I knew it... Meeko cannot control the heat across her face as she looks across at Keetra, the other nekojin grunting as she forces an orgasm upon herself. Conflicting emotions flood her head, but finds she is smiling under the layers of web gagging her. You're not off the hook yet for ruining my cloak, Keetra...

"Oh, I do wish we could have more time together..." The arachnotaur's comment makes both women look up gently, seeing the genuine disappointment cross her face. "The real harvesters will be here before dawn, and I have to at least try and make it look like you got punished for trespassing. Otherwise, all kinds of thieves will just come in to ruin my baby's homes, and there will be nothing left of them... I hope you understand."

Both captives nod at this, looking at one another sheepishly. Meeko cannot help but feel a little bit of shame for her actions, the arachnotaur only wanting to protect her home. And considering that she feels that both she and Keetra got off easy... There are, after all, worse fates for those who decide to venture where they do not belong.

"Oh! But don't you worry about your pretty little heads! You won't suffer!" The arachnotaur moves quietly, her huge legs making little noise as she shifts closer to Keetra. She lifts her head the same as Meeko's, planting a big kiss on her gagged lips. Meeko sees her thick tail sway back and forth at the attention, and Meeko chuckles a little at how meek the burly woman is in their captor's presence.

"In fact," She continues, petting Keetra's unruly hair before looking back at Meeko. "I think I know how to send just the right message..."

* * *

And so, at dawn...

"I've worked this gig for ten seasons now. Seen my share of thieves." proclaimed the foreman, standing just within the threshold of the entranceway to the spider caves, trying desperately to avert his eyes. "And in all that time, I've never seen it turn out like... Well, this!"

Calicao nods in understanding, the OAG Guildmistress stepping forward to get a closer look. Every year was the same; businesses trying to avoid paying the Silk Guild's tax on materials, reaching out to any and all guilds looking for scraps, and then those unruly few who decide to take the bait often finding themselves in over their heads. And while this was not the first trip she had made to the stardust silk caves, this would most definitely be the most memorable visit.

She pulls her fur coat around herself for warmth, taking another step before looking up at the unfortunate thieves. Both Meeko and Keetra hang a few feet above the ground, suspended in the dead centre of the entryway. Both are facing each other, thick strands of webbing encircling their upper bodies and forcing them together, their bare chests squished tightly against each other. Their heads, gagged and blinded by the same webbing, are pulled together in a forced kiss that is held in place by more webs, their heads tilted off to their right to keep their noses free to breath.

Their hands are balled tightly together, wrists crossed tightly up their back to sit just under their shoulders. Their legs, down from their knees to their ankles, are completely encased and pulled upwards, forcing both of them into a suspended hogtie, perfectly positioned so that one mirrors the other.