OAG - Material Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But most interestingly, Calicao observes the intricate weaving of webs across the cave's roof, culminating in two layered strips that pull tightly between each of their legs... When one of them pulls at the restraints on either set of limbs, the strands between the other's legs are designed to move back and forth. And both Meeko and Keetra seem set on struggling, their arms and legs flexing gently to pleasure the other, their soft moans stifled underneath their forced kiss.

Gods... She really did have fun with these two fools. Calicao allows herself a subtle smile as she looks upon the impressive rigging of webs that entrap both women. Of course she knew of the presence of the arachnotaur in the caves, and her proclivity for playing with those who wander so willingly into her parlour. All the years that luckless thieves, especially those from her own guild, had ended up trapped overnight and reappearing in the morning in compromising position, had helped create a delicate balance - The Silk Guild did not harvest too deeply, and she did not unnecessarily harm any trespassers and giving the guild a reason to drive her out.

Plus, it occasionally allowed the guildmasters like herself to effectively make an example of those who broke the rules. As the older nekojin gazes upon her guildswomen, each of them exerting themselves a little harder to make the other one squirm, she could think of no better candidates in need of a dressing down - Meeko was still a junior, and this would serve as a reminder for her to follow the rules better. Keetra was more problematic, her brash nature making her difficult to work with. Calicao had to muse on a proper punishment for her.

"I guess," she begins, speaking softly as to not distract the enraptured pair with her presence. "That this will help serve as a good enough warning to those in my guild. Thank you, foreman, for alerting me to this matter. And pass on my regards to your master."

The foreman, an older male satyr, clearly distracted by the scene hanging just a few feet away from him, but nods in agreement. He shuffles awkwardly as he hears the women let out a muffled squeak in unison, gesturing to them. "Shall I get the boys to cut them down? Promise, my boys will be gentle with them."

"Oh, there is no immediate rush." Calicao says, trying to disguise the gentle purr of excitement in her voice as she watches them. "They seem to be playing together nicely, let them finish."

"As, uh, you say so, ma'am." The foreman responds, Calicao smirking as she hears his tone, meaning her own reputation precedes her. "Speaking of my master, ma'am, he actually had something delivered for you, shortly before you arrived."

"Did he now?" Calicao tears her gaze away, genuinely surprised at the news. "Such a clever man, I wonder how he found out. Well? Let's see it!"

The satyr nods, gesturing to the two men hovering by the door, holding the long and ornate chest between them. They shuffle into the cave, sneaking sly glances at the bound women, and are immediately shooed away as soon as the box comes to a rest at Calicao's feet.

That crafty soul, Calicao thinks to herself with a knowing smile. One day he will tell me how he knows so much. She crouches down and opens the lid, a soft gasp escaping her lips as she peers at its contents. The space is filled perfectly with expertly folded coils of rope, each bundle looking perfectly measured and secured. The light brown cords contain a subtle shade of grey to them, the nekojin recognizing the material immediately.

"Gods, are these... Ropes made from Adamn Isle long grass?" She is genuinely impressed, getting her fingers to caress the smooth cords and relishing their touch. Her tail swishes back and forth as she picks up one of the bundles, knowing full well it's qualities, then turns her head around to look at the webbed-up nekokin's as they each let out along, muffled groan of pleasure in unison.

"Well well, your master thinks of everything now, doesn't he?" She smirks, not trying to hide the low purr in her throat as she looks at the two of them. "I know exactly what to use these for..."

The End