All Comments on 'Oak Street Secrets'

by hotpup

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
What a great story!

I liked it was an enjoyable read! It was a familiar formula but you did a good job with it.

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nice

I really liked your storie but I think that the sex parts happened too fast. If it would of had more drawn out sex in it instead of a fast one, I would of given it 100. Very nice though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
another hot one

You do know how to keep them hot and juicey. I dearly loves it and it was a great one. keep up the hot writing. TTFN.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinalmost 19 years ago
Very HOT

Wonderful story, and very hot! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
goodness...

I'm very wet....very exciting story :) sat here reading and squeezing my thighs together....damn hot stuff ;)

David48David48over 13 years ago
kids only THINK...

...they are smarter than their parents...Think again...Very hot stuff...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WHY

do so many writers simply refuse to accept the fact that sex SMELLS. When the twin kids played under the table top level, that would not prevent the smell of sex from permeating the room. Wiping the cum off the table bottom with napkins would have only slightly reduced the smell. The parents, knowing the smell, would have immediately questioned the kids, even to the point of getting up to see what was going on.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hot, I absolutely adore Cunt in every way possible and I am so into sucking and fucking, love eating cunt while fucking another and sometimes fingering a third.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotpup@hotpup
Always ready to have a hot time with other hot people. Just looking for a fun time! Midwestern US guy loves all kinds of ladies (young-old, thin-SSBBW, all races). Into kinks - no BDSM except light bondage and submission. I am a dirty grandpa!