Oaksong Ch. 05: Dread

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tits now surpassed her head in size by a few inches, though they were still dwarfed by Shalendris's immense bust.

Catching her breath momentarily, Talena gave her friend a warm smile. "Not quite sure what happened there, but whatever you did, it worked!" she exclaimed, moving in to give Shalendris a warm hug, causing their enlarged bosoms to press against one another firmly. The pleasant sensation of their chests mashed together caused them both to let that contact linger for a few more seconds than would have been strictly necessary. It also showed just how enormous Shalendris's chest was in comparison to Talena's, though it was now far less likely to hinder her movements (while still being larger than it had been that morning).

Allendril, meanwhile, remained sitting on the ground a few feet away, watching the spectacle without a word, his palm full of nuts, tossing one or two into his mouth every few seconds.

"Hrm," Talena cleared her throat as Shalendris's hands started moving downwards to the small of the priestess's back.

Realizing what she was doing, the lavender-skinned Night Elf pulled her hands away. "Sorry," she said.

"It's... not that I don't want," whispered Talena. "It's that I don't want us to lose focus..." she continued with a soft smile, pulling back from Shalendris.

The green-haired Kaldorei reached up to pull her robes closed, but soon understood that closing the garments would be quite difficult given the new size of her endowments. With a groan, she pulled the garment closed and looked up at Shalendris to ask her friend to help close the thing.

Shalendris was unsure of how long it would hold, given how strained each button seemed to be, struggling to hold back the mass of jiggling titflesh.

"By Elune... I'll have to get this thing adjusted," concluded Talena as she tried to limit her breathing to avoid causing any wardrobe malfunctions. "If not, then I guess bed sheets will do!" she added with a wink in Shalendris's direction.

The two shared a friendly laugh before looking over to Allendril who'd fallen asleep.

šŸˆ šŸˆ šŸˆ šŸˆ šŸˆ šŸˆ šŸˆ šŸˆ

They were on their mounts before finishing breakfast, nightsabers dashing through the woodlands, through desecrated lands and around the remains of burned down villages. As they advanced, they stumbled upon more and more dead Kaldorei, elves like them who had not been so fortunate.

Their trajectory sent them southwards to the Mistwater Rapids that their mounts could easily traverse. Other beings would have a much harder time traversing the currents, and any winged demons would find themselves quickly entangled in the dense foliage that hung above the water there.

They needed no map, only a general understanding of where they were to go. All three of them knew that Elune guided the powerful beasts, each one nearly six hundred pounds of sleek, corded muscle. Their claws dug into the earth below with each graceful leap, fur of grey and silver making them appear more as ghosts than actual living beasts.

Shalendris and Talena, accompanied by the sorcerer Allendril, all hung on for dear life. They weren't trained riders and it showed as their fingers gripped the reins as hard as possible, smacked in the face every now and then by a tree branch or two.

Spitting out a mouthful of leaves, Talena shouted to Allendril as her tits bounced furiously within the overtight confines of her priestly vestments. "How long until we arrive?"

"We are but a few miles from our destination!" replied the sorcerer, bald head reflecting what little moonlight managed to reach them beneath the ancient forests of Kalimdor. The pink mustachioed man's determined face a reassuring sight to the two women who rode alongside him.

It took them less than an hour to reach the rapids but when they arrived, they were greeted by the sight of elven corpses littering the ground. Soldiers, mostly, but also a handful of civilians. Mist hung in the air around them from the wild rapids thirty or so yards from them.

"Well, it seems we've fallen into their trap. Let us not waste any time!" shouted Allendril to his two companions, spurring his mount on towards the jagged rocks of the rapids.

Speed was essential to such a crossing, but it was still possible for those who knew which rocks to set foot upon. The great cats had no issue with this and could clear the wide rapids with nothing but a few well-placed leaps.

Allendril stopped his mount but a few inches from the edge of the river, motioning for the two women to go ahead of him. "Go, I will watch our backs," shouted the sorcerer over the incredibly noisy water flowing behind him.

Then, a booming voice, unrecognized by any of them, suddenly emerged from the thick mists. "You three will not be going anywhere," came the powerful voice.

Materializing on a rock in the middle of the rapids, as though emerging from the mists now stood an enormous creature, nearly ten feet tall. Its blue-gray skin shimmered slightly from the moisture around it, great batlike wings stretching out behind it, so vast they could probably envelop the three night elves effortlessly. Great curved horns adorned its head, along with the wicked grin upon its lips that revealed sharp, yellowed teeth. The creature, however, still held a certain elegance, a certain refinement that other demons seemed to lack. If that face had been on a night elf, Shalendris would probably have called it handsome.

Talena and Shalendris could only stare with horror as the creature's clawed hand reached forward to grab at Allendril's head and the mage started focusing upon an offensive spell to blast the fiend away. Like a candle being snuffed out, the spell sputtered and Allendril was lifted from his mount like a doll.

"You will let these two go, fiend! You and the demons you serve will leave this world and free Queen Azshara!" shouted the mage as the monstrosity's claws dug into the skin of his scalp slightly.

Allendril's nightsaber did not sit idly by as its master suffered, launching itself at the great demon with intense ferocity. Its assault was short-lived as another clawed hand slapped it with such force as to launch it straight into the powerful currents raging around them.

"I will do no such thing," replied the creature. "You see, I am Tarraxis, and you three will serve me... in death."

And with that, it raised its clawed hand as Allendril kicked desperately but ineffectually at his captor to try and free himself from that powerful grasp. Tarraxis's hand glowed with a deep, black light for a moment before pointing towards Shalendris and Talena.

The dark energy, however, did not go for the Night Elves. Instead, those onyx tendrils slithered into the corpses littering the ground, slowly animating them like morbid puppets. The walking corpses were soon upon Shalendris's and Talena's mounts, holding them down while the two women were thrown off the beasts.

"We know of Black Rook Hold already, but you three are the first to come from the east... I am certain that when you are turned, you will not hesitate to tell me where the other refugees are hidden," came the creature's voice as it stepped onto dry land, tossing Allendril towards one of the trees like a simple ragdoll, the mage grunting in pain and then slumping forward as he slipped into unconsciousness.

The two nightsabers were not pinned to the ground for long as they thrashed about violently, throwing the mindless undead all around them.

Noticing this with a sideways glance, Tarraxis sent a wave of dark energy their way, forcing the two great cats into an enchanted sleep.

Only a few steps from Talena and Shalendris, the powerful demon now loomed over them menacingly. Tarraxis's form was now entirely visible to them, his spiked metal armor giving him the appearance of some sort of vampiric gargoyle, a creature of elegant savagery.

Before the winged demon could do anything, however, a small poof of emerald smoke on his shoulder caused him to turn his head.

Another creature, with skin like that of Tarraxis now stood on his shoulder. A foot and a half tall, it held onto its master's horn to keep its balance and its own horned head appeared to have a great indentation on the side, giving his skull the appearance of severe malformation.

"Master Tarraxis! This one is the one I told you of!" said the horrid little creature as it pointed its wicked finger at Shalendris. "She's the one Lord Othros spoke of! He wants her in the pleasure house!"

Shalendris chuckled inwardly. 'Lord' Othros. They were giving him titles now.

"And she's the one who murdered me in cold blood!" it then added dramatically, referencing the initial attack on Zin-Azshari when Shalendris had kicked its face hard enough to kill it. Or so she thought.

Tarraxis's piercing yellow eyes scanned Shalendris and Talena for a moment. "Yes, I definitely see why he would want her there. And why not toss the other one in too, for good measure," he purred. "Once the mage's mind has been turned, he will divulge the location of the other survivors with no resistance."

Shalendris shrank back from the fiend while Talena attempted an offensive spell. The radiant energy that streaked out from her fingertips only sizzled briefly against the fiend's flesh, prompting a chuckle from the colossus.

Tarraxis bent down slightly to get a closer look at Shalendris, lifting her chin up with clawed fingers with a gentleness that belied sadistic intent. "Perhaps I should have a test run with this one... Before letting Othros have his fun," came the gargoyle-like demon's words, making obvious his disdain for Othros.

"You were replaced by Othros," observed the purple-haired Shalendris, an amused smirk on her face.

A flash of anger on Tarraxis's face let Shalendris know she had struck the fiend's pride. A powerful slap sent her spinning to the ground, coughing up some blood as her breasts escaped the bedsheets that held them up.

"I will NOT be replaced by some disgusting mortal upstart! I am Dreadlord! A Nathrezim! You Kaldorei are insects who will learn to serve!" thundered Tarraxis as he reached down for his plated armor, undoing the handful of clasps holding it up. As the armor fell to the ground with a loud thud, Shalendris and Talena gasped in amazed horror at the sight before them. The fiend sported a massive dick, easily reaching his knee,

Trying to shuffle away from the furious creature, Shalendris soon found her exit blocked by one of the elven undead that had formed a ring around them.

"You know... if you two please me, I just might let you escape. If you do an exceptionally good job, I'll even allow you to leave with your mage," purred Tarraxis, reaching out with one hand to telepathically pull Talena to him, the priestess being dragged along the ground and bumping slightly into her friend.

"What's in it for you?" asked Talena, frowning as she looked at the half-rotten undead all around them. "Why should we even trust you?"

"You see, my dear," said the Dreadlord as it reached up to its shoulder with one hand to crush the imp's skull, the tiny devil vanishing in another flash of green smoke. "I do not care about a simple refugee camp. These forests, this world, will burn either way. However, I do wish to enjoy some uncorrupted elven flesh before you two are turned to ash..."

The two women shrank back as the monstrous, winged fiend crouched before them to look into their eyes. "What is your answer?"

Shalendris and Talena looked into each other's eyes for a moment, to see what the other thought and then, in unison, looked down at the colossal prick hanging from the thing's crotch, pulsating slowly as blood pumped into the veined length like a menacing grey snake.

It was Shalendris who gave her answer first, fingers reaching tentatively towards the hardening beast, surprising the woman with how little heat it seemed to give off.

An approving grin slowly spread across Tarraxis's thin lips as he watched Shalendris kneel before him warily as she wrapped her fingers around the veiny thing. Before she could do much with it, the demon stood up before her, his colossal cock casting an ominous shadow above her. Though it seemed quite nearly entirely erect, the fat, juicy demonic cock seemed to be pulled down by its own impossible weight, hanging at a forty-five degree angle from Tarraxis's crotch, leaking sizzling precum already, the substance splattering across Shalendris's absolutely ridiculous titties.

Both Shalendris's hands reached up to gently cradle that monstrous felcock, guiding it towards her cock-hungry maw. She would never admit how turned on she felt in that moment, how the Dreadlord's dominating presence caused her cunt to gush with anticipation and her cheeks to redden slightly. Could she ever truly take a cock that big? She wondered. And that thought caused the tingling in her loins to intensify.

"Do not waste time, you two. If you two have not been painted with my seed by the time the mage wakes, I shall toss your lifeless forms into the rapids myself," threatened the Dreadlord as Shalendris slowly pushed her full lips against the demon's bulbous crown. She could feel her mouth opening wider than it should, lips stretching further and further as she forced inch after throbbing inch into her mouth. Her tongue had little space to move in her stuffed mouth, wriggling pleasantly against the beast's underbelly while it moved down her throat.

Talena could clearly see a bulge forming at Shalendris's throat as she gobbled up more dick than should be possible and she felt a tinge of anticipation wash over her. She had not been with a man in so long, ever since she'd completed her training for the Sisterhood... Though she had slept with many of her "sisters" over the years, a few blessed by Elune with cocks of their own.

The green-haired priestess cringed as she saw Tarraxis's hand reach down for Shalendris's head, remembering just how easily it had crushed the diminutive imp. But that enormous hand did not crush Shalendris's skull. Large enough to completely hold the gagging elf's head in its palm, the clawed fingers only gently pushed Shalendris's head further down that incredible length, saliva dribbling from the corners of her mouth.

Talena bit her lower lip as she observed the scene and crawled over to the pair, determined to assist her friend. A half-truth, she knew, deep down. She wanted to lick and suck at the demon's cock just as much as Shalendris seemed to enjoy it.

Was this the Legion working its magic on her mind? Her thoughts wandered to the Kaldorei she'd spoken to who told her how enticing the demons' magic was to them, how it invaded their minds like a drug. But that notion was entirely dispelled by Talena. She knew that if this was happening in this moment, with a Night Elf male and no Legion, she would be acting the same way.

Kneeling behind the Dreadlord, Talena found herself leaning in to press her lips against the demon's hanging nutsack. Those fat, orange-sized balls called to her and she wanted to please Tarraxis. If not to save her own life, then simply because she enjoyed the feeling of the plump, cum-laden nuts against her mouth.

Though she could not fully fit even one of the two hefty demon nuts into her mouth, the priestess's licking and suckling at them caused their owner to groan in appreciation. His fingers gripped Shalendris's head a bit tighter as he was pleasured on both sides by the two busty she-elves, mouths eagerly moving across his flesh, struggling with the vastness of his demonic prick and overfull cumtanks.

Shalendris now had well over half the demon's immense cock down her throat, both her hands only barely able to fully encircle the oversized pillar of fuckmeat. With fingers gripping the enormous, veiny shaft, Shalendris started pumping them back and forth, her throat unable to accommodate more of the titanic, fleshy beast and she started moving her head back and forth upon it.

Shalendris's wet lips dragged along Tarraxis's gargantuan dick as her throat muscles massaged it with skill she never knew she possessed.

Only a foot or so away from her, Talena was sucking fiercely at Tarraxis's balls, kissing and sucking and licking them with lewd slurping sounds that resonated all around them. Schlurp. Schlurp. The priestess's fingers had quickly found her cunt and the moaning night elf was soon rubbing herself through her panties with ever-increasing ferocity, her mouth and field of view full of demon ballsack. The fiend's skin tasted like nothing she had ever tasted before, but if she had to describe it... earthy would probably be closest. It wasn't an unpleasant taste, though it was an odd one to be sure.

It took Talena less than a minute to reach her climax as she rubbed her eager elven snatch through the thin fabric of her silken panties, moaning wantonly against Tarraxis's huge, swinging nutsack. The smaller Night Elf trembled, muscles clenching as her climax tore through her, causing her to lose her balance and fall on the ground, cunt nearly gushing through her panties. As she rode out the orgasm, the priestess's fingers kept on rubbing at her sensitive clit, eliciting moans of pure bliss.

"You elves truly know how to suck dick, don't you?" declared the demon, prompting a nod from Shalendris and a weak moan from the still-spasming Talena.

With a meager six inches of demoncock lodged in her mouth, Shalendris found that she could more easily move her tongue against the enormous prick, hands pumping furiously at the rest of the behemoth. The moment was short-lived as she heard the demon's voice one more.

"Though you are skilled, I require something more of you," continued the grey-skinned Tarraxis, the hand holding the back of Shalendris's head grasping her hair firmly before tossing her to the ground, mountainous boobs wobbling about lewdly and nearly hitting the woman in the face.

Talena, on her back as well, found that she was nearly approaching a second climax, one hand massaging one of her fat tits out of sheer need. Her pleasure-filled mind no longer cared who or what was around her and she had pulled her panties aside, opened her vestments to let her great melons wobble out into freedom.

With fingers pinching and tugging at her hardened nipples, the priestess was a gushing mess on the ground, hips bucking against the air as she kept on rubbing her hungry cunt, alternating between playing with her clit and plunging her digits deep into her cunt.

A few feet from there, Tarraxis had his eyes set on Shalendris, legs spread wide to accept the demon's massive cock. The pulsating pussy wrecker of a dick leaked precum onto the ground as Tarraxis knelt down between the woman's legs, grabbing her thighs firmly.

Shalendris reached down to lower the fiend's cock towards her dripping snatch, feeling the bulbous head rubbing against her sensitive folds. She let slip a soft moan, looking up at the winged man's eyes, glowing with a sickly yellow light. Inch after inch, he pushed deeper and deeper into her, stretching her cunt out to limits unknown to her. It seemed as though her cunt molded itself around Tarraxis's cock as her belly bulged from the sheer size of his prick.

She could feel his veiny manhood rubbing against her insides as he managed to fit more than half of it, the bulge of his cock disappearing somewhere between her enormous boobs, the fleshy masses covering most of her torso as she attempted to hold them down.

With one clawed hand holding her thigh, Tarraxis reached out to grope the elf's tits with the other. Even his enormous hand was insufficient to fully grasp Shalendris's oversized mounds and two hands would probably be cutting it close. The grunting demon didn't seem to mind, however, as he started pumping his colossal prick in and out of the moaning elf beneath him, clawed digits squeezing her breast hard.