Oaksong Ch. 05: Dread

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shalendris arched her back in pleasured pain as he started fucking her slowly at first, but each thrust or two caused him to accelerate slightly. Before long, his entire cock was inside her, rearranging her insides as he pummeled her cunt ruthlessly. Lewd smacking noises echoed all around them as his nuts collided with her abundant assflesh.

While her friend was getting fucked mercilessly, Talena was stuck in a world of self-inflicted pleasure, bringing herself to orgasm after mind-shattering orgasm when, out of nowhere, she felt an odd weight upon each breast. Looking up at her tits, her eyes were greeted by a vision of the same Imp Tarraxis had destroyed earlier, standing with one foot planted on each one of her fat melons.

"Wu-what?" came the panting priestess's voice as she noticed the creature's hardened prick and his caved-in skull. His cock, while quite enormous by anyone's standards, was still dwarfed by his Dreadlord master's and it looked positively ridiculous on the tiny humanoid form. Probably a foot or so long, it matched the creature's height. One had to wonder how he even kept his balance.

"Ay, need some 'elp wit' 'dat?" replied the imp, reaching down with both hands to tug at Talena's nipples, causing her to squirm and moan as the sensitive nubs got abused by the diminutive devil.

Talena only looked on in confused horror as the tiny creature hopped off her jugs and onto her stomach, cradling each tit with open arms, as though giving them a great big hug. His intention, however, was to hold the woman's tits tight as he slipped his fat rod right between them.

The twin peaks created a perfect tunnel of flesh for the evil little fiend to fuck and pump, his maleness peaking out from between the valley of elven titty meat with every forward movement, filling it with his abundant precum. That abundant precum now dribbled down from her cleavage and onto her neckbone as she kept on pleasuring her twitching cunt with agile fingers.

"Betta get t'suckin', slut!" shouted the tiny imp as he sawed between her tits at an increasing pace, making sure to push his dick as far down that jiggling passageway as he could to give her a good look at his precum-dribbling cockhead.

Repulsed at the sight of the imp's slimy prick, Talena nevertheless lifted her head up to suckle and kiss at the thing whenever it popped out. "Fuck my tits," she urged him on, knowing full well how she would rid herself of the thing, a plan coming together in her mind.

Her hands left her cunt, reaching her tits so that she could press her palms against the sides of her wobbling chestmeat, nearly quadrupling the pressure that the tiny titfucker felt against his veiny rod.

"Nyyiuuuuggghhhh..." babbled the imp as he held on for dear life, Talena sucking his cock on one end and his nuts smacking against the underside of her udders on the other. Her tits bounced and jiggled against her palms and against the minuscule creature. "I ain't le'in' dese tits go now!" shouted the imp with his nigh-unintelligible accent.

As Talena got titfucked, Shalendris was getting impaled by Tarraxis's monstrous meat pole, the woman's eyes rolling to the back of her skull as each thrust sent nearly two feet of cock sliding into her cunt over and over again. Most women would have been dead by now, yet the Night Elf's pussy seemed to adjust to fully accommodate the Dreadlord's prick, cunt muscles tightening and massaging the enormous pole constantly.

Each backwards movement made visible the thick bulge running along her abdomen and disappearing between her tits. A long string of orgasms melting her mind as she locked her legs behind the Dreadlord's ass, her moans getting louder and louder.

The demon held onto both those massive mammaries firmly, leaning in to suckle and bite at the woman's hardened nipples. As his dick reached her deepest regions, the woman was sent bouncing backwards slightly, causing her tits to jiggle inside Tarraxis's grasp. He had never fucked a mortal who seemed to enjoy his ruthless pounding as much as this slutty Night Elf did, and he wasn't complaining. Perhaps, he pondered, she would make a fine addition to his own pleasure house.

Leaning over her, he placed one hand next to the Night Elf's head as she climaxed upon his relentlessly pounding shaft, tightly muscled ass flexing with every movement of his hips. Her fingers were now busy rubbing against that moist pink pearl to bring herself to heightened levels of pleasure. Her moans became louder and louder, reaching heights that even caused Talena and the tittyfucking imp to look over.

But those moans were soon silenced by a powerful kiss by Tarraxis who pushed his tongue deep into Shalendris's mouth. Their tongues would soon dance against each other, entwined and twirling, moans muffled by the man's mouth.

Tarraxis enjoyed breaking mortals like this. Enjoyed fucking them into submission. But this one, he realized, was different. So deep was her desire for cock that her mind still hadn't shattered. She was holding on, somehow. She had kept her mind.

This only aroused the demon more as he stretched his wings out behind him, rapidly nearing his climax as he broke the kiss, engulfing Shalendris's left nipple with his maw, tongue's tip lapping at the overly sensitive nub. His cock was slick and shiny with the Night Elf's juices, a Night Elf who was handling him quite well, all things considered.

Straightening his back, Tarraxis then grabbed Shalendris by the waist, lifting her up, the moaning woman still impaled on his enormous prick. As he held her like this, he started lowering and raising her rapidly, using her as some sort of toy to get himself off. His grunts were becoming more frequent, more intense as he pounded the lavender-skinned elf with enough force to cause his balls to swing upwards and smack against her ass repeatedly, each impact sending ripples through the abundant flesh.

As Shalendris bounced on the demon's cock, so too did her gigantic melons bounce against his chest. And near the pair, Talena was still on her back getting tittyfucked by an imp who was trying as hard as he could to resist the jiggling flesh he was pounding into, to resist blowing his load too soon.

But Talena had other plans, and she pressed her tits even harder against the throbbing imp-dick, throwing the tiny demon straight into the orgasm of his life. His cock twitched and he hilted himself into the priestess's tits, dick firing rope after goopy rope of thick nutmuck, the first few sailing right past the woman's face to splatter uselessly onto the ground. His other blasts were far better aimed, it seemed, for Talena was hit right in the nose, jizz coating her nostrils and cheeks now.

It felt so good, the Imp wanted to dive into those enormous tits and die right there there. Talena would grant him his wish, and he found his orgasm-dazed self flipped onto his back with the Night Elf's tits on him, pinning him down.

Not understanding what she had in store, the woman then placed both heavy knockers onto the tiny fiend's face, pressing down hard, blocking any air from reaching his lings. "If you like them so much, I suppose you'll want them to be the last thing you see!" panted Talena as she put her body weight down on top of the small assailant.

Uselessly slapping at the melons suffocating him, the imp's form soon became limp and once more, he dissipated into a puff of smoke.

Talena, seeing no other way out, started crawling over to Allendril who was still unconscious on the ground, a dozen or so feet away. She looked around desperately for a weak spot, as they were still surrounded by a ring of undead night elves, their shambling forms still wearing the armor they did in life. She could probably take one or two out, she thought, but the others would quickly overpower her... and she couldn't leave her friend Shalendris in the hands of such a powerful demon.

"I'll come back for you, I promise," whispered the priestess as she tried to wake the sorcerer, to little effect.

A screech sent her gaze looking upwards at the trees when a glowing green form, so familiar to her, dove down towards Tarraxis, its talons going straight for those malice-filled eyes.

Trying to swat the pesky bird away, Tarraxis inadvertently dropped Shalendris to the ground, the woman spasming from so many orgasms, her breaths coming in ragged bursts.

The ground beneath Talena started shaking slightly. Barely perceptible at first, that rumbling increased until a sickening crunch from behind her caused her to turn her head towards the source of the noise. Her gaze first spotted the corpse of one of the undead monstrosities falling to the floor before a massive wooden log slammed into the side of the head of another of the undead, sending its head flying into the nearby rapids.

"FOR THE EARTHMOTHER!" came the battle-cry as a dozen bovine humanoids -- Tauren, Talena realized - poured out from everywhere around them, sending the reanimated corpses flying. Many of the massive warriors wielded gigantic totems with which they crushed their foes but many others could be seen throwing spears or wielding massive hammers.

Soon, Tarraxis found himself surrounded and found that Shalendris had been pulled away from him by a female Tauren.

"Surrender, Demon, and we may yet spare you the humiliation of defeat!" cried one of the Tauren, a black-furred colossus holding his totem on his shoulder.

The Dreadlord growled, eyes scanning every one of the enormous Tauren around him. He was surrounded and though he could probably put a few of them to sleep or annihilate a handful with his carrion swarm, he would be crushed before he could make another move. "You win this time, mortals," spat the creature before disintegrating into a swarm of bats, flying away into the forests.

Healers were quick to inspect the three Night Elves and their mounts. Once their health fully assessed, they were lifted up by the muscular horned saviors and carried through the woods. Talena and Shalendris were both carried by a single large male, the same who had asked Tarraxis to surrender. Allendril, still asleep, was carried by a large female whose bust could probably rival even Shalendris's immense chest.

"Come, we leave for Tana'Kulak. These woods are unsafe," said a brown-furred male. This one wielded a spear and seemed a bit smaller than the others, though still nearly ten feet tall.

Shalendris and Talena smiled at each other, glad that they had managed to survive the encounter. The bustier of the two reached over to wipe some cum from Talena's face, causing both to laugh a little as they were carried out of the woods...