Oaksong Ch. 07: Twins' Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tomorrow, we will be making magic resistance potions for our warriors. These potions tend to expire after only a few days, so let us hope Tau'kale's band comes back sooner rather than later..." a decidedly worried Awna said, looking back over to Talena and Ohnta.

"What do elves like to drink? I'm afraid we don't have much in the way of wine in Ekalu'ata," the muscular Ohnta said, standing up slowly, gaze alternating between the two night elves.

"I'll have a..." both Kaldorei replied in unison, staring at each other for a brief moment before bursting out into laughter.

"Tea is fine if you have any," Talena said. Shalendris nodded her approval.

"You've got the best herbalist in the village here, of course, we have tea," Awna said. "Ohnta, would you be so kind as to get the box of dried mageroyal there?"

It was then that it struck Shalendris. A feeling of safety. A feeling of belonging. She had felt relatively safe in Zin-Azshari, but she never felt like she belonged. She had felt like she belonged, in her small village on the borders of the Kaldorei Empire, but she had never felt safe, there, for trolls were always prowling about.

Though the Legion was still a great threat, there was no immediate danger among the Tauren, no one judging her for her commoner's upbringing. For a few days, at least, Shalendris could simply focus on what Awna would be teaching her and brush her worries aside.

A wave of emotion swept over the night elf, and though she did her best to hold it back, tears welled up in her eyes, prompting a worried look from her friend. Gently resting a hand on her back, Awna leaned in to look into Shalendris's eyes.

"Are you ok, dear?" asked the Tauren, concerned. Awna did not know how to react, thinking she'd probably said or done something to upset her guest.

The young elf shook her head, strands of hair obscuring parts of her face. Tucking her hair behind an ear, she lifted her head up to return Awna's kind gaze. "No... Everything's fine. I've just... I've been on the run for weeks and weeks... And even before that... Thank you. Thank you and your people for allowing us to stay here, for trusting us, for saving us. I promise I'll do all I can to repay this kindness," Shalendris said, managing (though barely) to hold back the happy sobs.

"We wouldn't let anyone suffer, no matter the political issues between our nations," Awna said, straightening her back and heading to the small kitchen, pouring some water into a kettle. "So, tea?"

Shalendris nodded, smiling.

As the evening progressed, all four discussed their plans for the future as well as explained various parts of their societies' histories and cultures.

"So that's when Chieftain Gon'the Stonesnout aloakane the entirety of the ishnelak..." Ohnta said, prompting a frown from both Talena and Shalendris.

Shaking her head, thinking she'd misunderstood, Shalendris turned her head sideways a little to try and hear the words better. "I'm sorry, he... what?" the night elf kindly asked.

Confusion began to set in. The Tauren, it seemed, were also beginning to have a hard time understanding the words the elves were speaking.

It then dawned on her that the two of them did not speak the same language. She had never learned Taur-ahe, and she doubted that so many Tauren had learned Darnassian...

"Is this a byproduct of the arcane energies...?"

It made sense, she thought. The arcane energy that Allendril had infused her with (that was now stored inside those enormous knockers of hers) had given her clarity of thought. Had it also given that same power to Talena when Shalendris had transferred some of it to her? Had it allowed the two of them to communicate with the Tauren? More importantly: how long did she have until she could no longer understand them completely?

Shalendris did not know where she would find a source of arcane power to allow her to regain this ability and she did not know if it would even work. The magical energies stored within her breasts seemed very hard to control for the time being, and she did not understand their effects entirely quite yet.

The Kaldorei closed her eyes, focusing for a moment. As she focused, the glowing moon upon her forehead appeared once more, to the astonishment of Awna and Ohnta, who had not seen it before. Unaccustomed to spellcraft or most forms of meditation or inner thought, Shalendris attempted to turn her gaze inward, to try and find the failing magic that allowed her to understand the Tauren.

Through sheer willpower, Shalendris trudged onwards within her own mind, within her own body. That mind's eye pushed her on through dense foliage, through lush forests. Suddenly, she was in a clearing. The same clearing, it seemed, where she'd received Aessina's blessing. The flora was softly humming, a few of the plants even seemed to be... chanting? It was a soft sound, like a breeze upon her skin.

And there, at the center of this peaceful glade of the mind, a single white diamond, glowing, surrounded by a soft purple aura.

Shalendris bent over and picked it up, squeezing it tightly within her clenched fist. This, she knew, was a representation of the arcane magic that remained within her. She would have to share this with Talena. If she had lasted a week with Allendril's initial spell, perhaps this could last until the mage woke up once more.

A soft hand upon her shoulder woke her up.

Placing a comforting hand upon the Night Elf's shoulder, Awna tried to make herself reassuring. "Are you... Are you well? Please, tell me what is going on..."

Shalendris's silvery orbs opened slowly, peacefully, in response. What had seemed whole minutes to the Night Elf had in reality only taken a moment to Awna whose big brown eyes were full of worry.

"I understand you. I understand your words. I... I was worried." Shalendris sighed, tossing her head back in relief.

Tilting her head sideways, Awna pulled back, a frown forming upon her delicate features. "You have not told me all there is to know about you, have you? I thought you were throwing random words of your language to confuse me..."

Talena helped Ohnta bring more tea to the table. "Is she ok?" the priestess asked.

"Here," the gentle, brown-furred woman said as she sat next to Shalendris, pushing one of the four cups of piping hot tea in front of her. "Careful, quite hot. We've got time, and you don't have to explain everything now if you don't feel like it."

The young night elf smiled as she gently grasped the cup, careful not to burn herself. She stared at that cup for a moment, thinking of how she'd explain what had just happened.

"Not many Kaldorei know your language... And, neither do I. Until very recently, I thought magic beyond my grasp, but it seems that my body has been blessed by a forest spirit... Now, my chest absorbs magic. Sounds stupid, I know. But that's how I think, I was able to understand and speak to you," Shalendris explained, taking a small sip of the delicious tea.

"But, Talena, do you have this gift as well?" Ohnta asked, curiosity dripping from every word, allowing herself a long look at Talena's cleavage. "Is your chest magic as well?"

Talena shook her head and pulled the front of her robe up a bit to hide some of that abundant cleavage. "Not as far as I know."

"I may have transferred it to her when transferred some energy to her. Now, I think I've managed to concentrate what little arcane energy is left within my breasts to allow me at least another week to understand you," Shalendris explained, taking a sip of tea.

The potion maker's eyes never left Shalendris's as she spoke. "Well, I think we'd understand each other just fine." She gave a gentle pat on her friend's thigh.

Shalendris didn't answer with words, but she knew Awna was right. As the two sat only a foot or so from each other, there was an energy, an anticipation. They had known each other for less than a week, yet it seemed as though they understood each other far more than mere acquaintances.

"Now, you two... I'd tell you to get a room, but this is all we have," a grinning Ohnta said allowing herself another peek at Talena's cleavage but also giving Shalendris's enormous bust a good stare. "Don't tell me you two haven't fucked yet? By the Earth Mother, if I was in your place, Awna, I'd have my hands on those tits on the first night," the loud warrior proclaimed, laughing. "You know, Talena and I have been going at it hard these last few days. Who knew priestesses could be such freaks in bed?" the grinning Tauren said, to the surprise of no one.

The night elf's next move was all Awna had hoped for and more. Shalendris allowed her hand to drop to the Tauren's thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze and both slowly leaned into one another.

Their lips touched and gently, they started kissing each other. Though the Kaldorei was not yet used to kissing Tauren, it still felt entirely natural, an exquisite flame burning in both their stomachs, radiating with soft anticipation.

As they stood up, the pair's lips remained locked. Shalendris, taking the lead, gently nudged her partner towards the nearest bed until the two allowed themselves to fall onto it. Shalendris's enormous tits pressed against Awna's less exaggerated chest as they kept making out, their hands roaming across the other's body, tongues dancing, sliding against one another.

"Nnnh..." came Awna's soft moan, letting her hand cup the back of Shalendris's head as the other slid downwards to the elf's considerable ass.

With palms pressed to the mattress, Shalendris extended her arms out so that her tits didn't press so hard into the Tauren, each elven orb now easily thrice the size of Shalendris's head. Hopefully, they wouldn't grow much larger, the night elf inwardly wished.

For a moment, they forgot that there were two other people there with them.

Rolling around the bed and making out with the frenzied energy of two beasts let out of a cage, Shalendris and Awna began undressing one another, tossing articles of clothing left and right. With Awna's strong hands nearly tearing Shalendris's leather bra off, the two enormous elven melons came into view, drawing gasps from those around.

Ohnta, meanwhile, had circled around Talena, hands slipping down the front of the priestess's robes to grope the elf's huge breasts, fingers digging in greedily into those jiggling orbs.

Talena bit her lower lip as she felt the familiar bulge of Ohnta's endowments pressing against her lower back, causing the teal-haired elf to squirm in anticipation. Given that the two Tauren were twins, she wasn't surprised to see Awna's robes slowly rising as her erection gained in size beneath Shalendris until the huge endowment was pressed firmly against the elf's fat ass.

Shalendris reached back with one hand as she made out with Awna, gently gripping that deliciously thick Tauren prick before tugging on the woman's robes, freeing that rock-hard cock, allowing it to smack firmly against her own jiggling assflesh. "Mmh, goodness, are all Tauren this well-equipped? Might have to stay here when this is all over..." a grinning Shalendris said, leaning in to start making out with Awna yet again, tongues swishing against one another in the heat of the moment.

Seeing her sister's cock wedged firmly between Shalendris's ass cheeks only seemed to cause Ohnta's cock to grow even harder and she pulled her leather leggings down before they became painful, allowing her throbbing rod to press against Talena's back, drooling precum onto her priestly robes. And in response, Talena let out a soft moan, a whimper, thrusting her ass out firmly against her Tauren partner.

With fingers groping and fondling Talena's huge, overgrown tits, Ohnta then decided to simply pull the whole robe down, quickly yet making sure not to damage the garment. Talena had told her repeatedly how important these robes were to her. Looking over the elf's shoulder, the warrior groaned appreciatively as her partner's braless tits came wobbling into view, only about half as large as Shalendris's, yet still larger than any she'd seen on a Tauren.

Awna had not slept with anyone in ages, it felt like, and she was hesitant at first. But as her cock smacked upwards against the elf's colossal rump, she soon found her hands gripping each globe firmly, spreading and kneading those cheeks needily.

The pair making out heavily on the bed had kept Talena and Ohnta's attention, the large Tauren's hands never leaving the young priestess's wobbling melons as she sawed her dick up and down between the elf's butt cheeks. "Told you we were twins," Ohnta whispered into Talena's ear, alluding to the fact that both Tauren had absolutely enormous dicks, easily over a foot and a half long and as thick around as the elves' wrists.

Desperately, Awna had begun thrusting upwards into the air, rubbing her veiny she-cock against Shalendris's puckered ass hole. And so, with both hands gripping the night elf's ass so firmly, she squeezed them together to trap her precum-dribbling prick between those huge, round cheeks.

Shalendris's eyes widened as she felt the Tauren's dick so dangerously close to her ass, thinking her partner would penetrate her ass without proper preparation. For someone who didn't seem to be as open sexually as her sister, Awna definitely knew how to please a partner, Shalendris thought, feeling her loins burning, aching for her partner's touch.

Hearing a grunt from behind, Shalendris was soon reminded that she and Awna had spectators at that moment and she looked over her shoulder to see Talena biting her lower lip as she was fondled by Ohnta, the priestess wholly nude save for a pair of cyan panties that were clearly already soaked through.

And then, in what could only be described as a power move, Ohnta looked Shalendris in the eyes with a playful smirk, grabbing Talena by the waist and lifting her up a foot or so off the ground until she could slip her rigid dick between the teal-haired woman's thighs, snuggling up to that dripping elven snatch.

A soft, pleasured sigh slipped from Talena's lips at that moment, followed soon by a similar one from Shalendris as she felt the sting of one of Awna's open palms against one of her doughy ass cheeks, sending the big, round orb jiggling from the impact.

Shalendris could feel Awna's cock sliding with greater ease between her fat, pillowy cheeks as more and more of that thick precum dribbled out and into her asscrack, soon lubricating everything -- including her eager little Kaldorei butt hole.

The flower-crowned Tauren's digits would sink into Shalendris's springy, lavender ass flesh with such potent desire that they would nearly disappear, hammering her cock repeatedly up into the elf's abundant ass cleavage, watching the woman's tits swinging near her face and quite often, Shalendris would dip her upper body downwards to allow her colossal funbags to fully envelop her partner's head. Not wanting to suffocate the poor girl, she would then bring herself back up to allow Awna to breathe.

Every now and again, an overly excited thrust from Awna would cause her to spurt a bit of precum harder into the small of Shalendris's back, quickly rolling down into the deep valley of her ass crack.

And then, unable to hold back, Awna's eyes went wide as she thrust upwards once more time, fingers digging so hard into Shalendris's backside that it nearly started to hurt. With little more than a grunt, the hung dickgirl's fat log of meat started spewing long, thick ropes of cum upwards, most of it landing on the small of Shalendris's back and into her long, purple hair.

"Always a quick shot, that one," said Ohnta, chuckling as she kept on casually sawing her dick back and forth against the squirming Talena's dripping snatch.

The priestess would reach down with one hand, rubbing her clit slowly as she watched Shalendris's back getting plastered with enough nut muck that it almost seemed like someone had poured a whole bowl of batter down her back.

To both Ohnta and Talena's surprise, though, it seemed as though some of that abundant nut butter was being... absorbed by Shalendris's skin? Both of them blinked a little, their movements stopping as they watched it happen.

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" the stunned warrior asked.

"Uhh-huh," the equally stunned priestess replied. "Didn't know she could absorb cum like that."

Though the growth was slow, they could also see that the purple-haired Kaldorei had started gaining some mass in the front and in the rear. Her already huge tits had gained a few inches along with her rump.

Awna was far too busy cumming her brains out to notice much of anything, her throbbing cock spewing its thick payload until only a tiny little spurt came out, rolling on the underside of her fat dick and disappearing in the dark crevice of the night elf's ass.

Ohnta had started thrusting her great prick back and forth once more between Talena's thighs, slowly at first. Talena, grinning, pressed her thighs harder against the Tauren's dick, squeezing it firmly, sandwiching it so it ground hard against her needy little snatch.

"Nngh... Why don't we join them for a bit?" suggested Talena, looking over her shoulder at Ohnta who was looking down at her cock, watching as it disappeared between the elf's thighs repeatedly.

Tossing Talena onto the bed, parallel to the other Kaldorei-Tauren pair, Ohnta grinned that cocky grin of hers. "Thought you'd never ask," she said as she moved over to the waiting priestess, her fat Tauren dick bouncing with each hoof fall.

"Ahn, hi there!" Shalendris said with a soft laugh as she noticed her friend falling onto the bed next to her. Still straddling Awna who was happily fondling her growing elftits, Shalendris reached over with one hand to give Talena's wobbling jugs a soft grope, winking down at the priestess. "So, tonight might be fun, mmh?"

"I do think we're about to have quite the eveniiiiiiii-ah!" Talena's sentence was interrupted as she felt Ohnta lifting her up by the hips, tugging on those cute blue panties. In one swift motion, Talena was left fully nude, her gushing cunt visible to all, adorned with a small patch of teal pubic hair (along with a bit of regrowth around it).

With her ass raised in the air in such a manner, Talena had to hold her huge tits in her hands to avoid getting hit in the face by the jiggling masses looking up at Ohnta. The muscular Tauren had a hungry look in her eye, staring down at Talena's dripping gash. "By the Earth Mother, I never tire of your scent, little elf," she said before digging in.

A long, pleasured moan resonated from the priestess's lips as she felt the Tauren's lips pressed to her cunt, that skilled tongue lapping at her nethers before inevitably moving up to the sensitive pink pearl of her clit. "Ahhhhnnnnn, oh fuck, fuck..." the gasping elf moaned, prompting amused giggling from Awna and Shalendris.

"I wonder if you can make me squirm like that, while you recharge?" Shalendris said, looking down at Awna who was still having a great time playing with the elf's slowly inflating tits, lips locked around one of those dark purple nipples. Shalendris's fat, jiggling orbs had grown a whole inch in a matter of minutes, it seemed, and Awna couldn't get enough of them.

With a pop, Shalendris freed her nipple from the greedy woman's mouth. Standing upright, for a moment, the purple-haired Kaldorei stared down at Awna whose eyes shone with lustful anticipation. The night elf's plump ass cheeks still held the Tauren's deflated, cum-slickened rod firmly, sandwiched tenderly between those doughy lavender buttocks.

The majestic sight of the busty night elf straddling her so was soon replaced by the sight of a hairy muff being lowered onto her face and Awna had no choice but to give the woman what she needed. It was only fair, it seemed, after she'd used the elf's ass to get herself off. And so Awna went to work, like her twin sister, pleasuring an elven gash with surprising proficiency.