Oaksong Ch. 07: Twins' Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Kaldorei were soon panting and moaning in unison, each reaching for the other's hand as they felt hot Tauren tongues and breaths upon their dripping pussies and thick lips suckling delicately upon their sensitive clits. With fingers crossed and backs arched, they would soon feel that familiar pleasure welling up inside them, spreading outwards like the soft warmth of a steamy bath washing over every nerve in their bodies. That pleasure radiating outwards, washing over them kept rising.

Shalendris could feel Awna's soft hands upon her enormous, swinging tits, thumbing her diamond-hard nipples with a delicateness that only heightened, her pleasure, forcing another moan from the pleasure-addled she-elf.

Next to them, Talena wasn't faring much better, her cunt being devoured aggressively by Ohnta who was determined to make the priestess cum before Awna achieved that same goal. It was a competition only she was aware of, however.

Feeling herself getting closer and closer to release, Talena, who had kept a single hand on those huge fucking tits of hers while the other hand remained locked with her purple-haired friend, locked her legs around Ohnta's head, pulling her partner's face harder against her spasming cunt, lewd moans resonating throughout the modest home. The muscled dickgirl responded by squeezing the elf's ass just a bit harder, signaling that she'd gotten the message. Elf cunt was unlike anything else Ohnta had ever had the pleasure of tasting, and she intended to savor it for as long as these two were here.

The two night elves kept their hands tightly locked as they rode onwards to release, Shalendris grinding her cunt greedily upon her lover's face, allowing her juices to drench Awna's face. Shalendris nearly went wild with pleasure as she felt Awna's hands running along her fat, wobbling tits. Those mountainous jugs had stopped growing a little while ago, Shalendris's body having absorbed nearly half the cum that Awna had spurted onto her.

"Nnnggh... Elune... Ohnta... I'm going to..." Talena couldn't hold back any longer, and the feeling of the huge Tauren's lips and mouth against her delicate pussy sent her into the throes of a powerful orgasm. Talena's muscles tensed and she started seeing stars. It washed over her suddenly, yet not entirely unexpectedly as fireworks went off in her mind. With eyes closed, Talena started cumming. Hard. Her legs tightened around Ohnta's head so hard that she could have suffocated her partner with that spasming, gushing pussy.

Ohnta never relented. Her hands only squeezed harder and her mouth, so liberally coated in girlcum, was positively dripping with it now.

Talena's breathing became ragged, and her fingers dug deeper into her tits, managing to hold them firmly enough as she trembled her way through the mind-numbingly powerful orgasm.

Seeing and hearing her friend going through such a powerful orgasm was enough to send the other elf into her own orgasm, Awna's suckling lips upon her clit, her lashing, swirling tongue driving her to incredible new heights. Groaning and moaning, the huge-titted elf leaned forward, causing her tits to leave Awna's range and as her pleasure peaked, Shalendris let out a long wail, almost screaming from the sheer bliss. Similar to Talena, Shalendris lost control of her muscles for a moment and her body spasmed, causing her gigantic knockers to bounce and wobble about wildly.

Both elves were entirely focused on that wild, orgasmic sensation coursing through them, riding it out for long as they could, their forms covered in a thin layer of sweat as they moaned and panted through the experience.

Much how both had begun orgasming at the same time, they slowly descended from their respective peaks at similar times, their Tauren partners allowing them a reprieve, letting them fall onto the bed.

Ohnta and Awna looked down at the two Kaldorei with satisfied looks on their faces.

"Really did a number on her, hm?" Ohnta remarked, patting her twin sister on the back as the two looked at their handiwork before wiping off some of the girlcum from her chin with the back of her hand.

Indeed, both elves had been left panting, sweaty messes, barely even cognizant of their surroundings as they recovered from the brain-splitting orgasms.

Awna chuckled softly. "Didn't even need to use any of my potions!" she proudly declared., placing her fists onto her hips.

Both sisters were fully hard as they looked at the two busty elves squirming on the bed. Other than Ohnta's more muscular physique, they were identical in every aspect, their cocks throbbing at the sight before them.

"I'm not done, are you?" Awna asked her sister.

"Do I look done to you? Haven't had a chance to empty my balls in like twelve hours, fuck." Ohnta gave her dick a few strokes, noting how Talena had rolled over onto Shalendris, the two busty elves making out passionately, tongues swirling against one another. Both women's hands roamed across the other's body, their tits mashed together, showing just how absolutely massive Shalendris was in comparison to Talena.

Both dripping elven cunts were plainly visible to the twins and the erotic sight of those two making out in such a manner nearly made Ohnta bust right then and there. But she wanted to fuck Shalendris, wanted to shove her cock deep into that little Kaldorei slut. She wanted to fuck the everloving fuck out of the purple-haired whore.

The fighter was the first of the two sisters to step forward, slowly stroking her rock-hard meatrod. Tempted to just sandwich her cock between the two elves, she instead grabbed Shalendris by the ankles, pulling her back firmly so that her ass rested on the edge with Talena still on top.

Running the tip of her fat prick against the entrance of Shalendris's dripping, twitching pussy, Ohnta groaned. Unable to resist the Kaldorei's inviting cunt, Ohnta slowly pushed forward, her thick Tauren cock spreading the woman's folds, causing her to moan against Talena as the pair continued making out. Allowing herself a moment to relax, cockhead nestled within the warm confines of Shalendris's welcoming entrance, Ohnta placed both hands around the night elf's waist before pushing herself slowly deeper inside, only further turned on by the sight of Talena's plush backside.

Awna did not remain idle, ready to have her turn ploughing the priestess. Climbing onto the bed, she placed both legs on either side of Shalendris, leaking precum all over. Unlike her sister, however, Awna wasn't aiming for Talena's pussy. Instead, she squatted somewhat, one hand on the teal-haired she-elf's rump, spreading those cheeks wide. Her other hand, holding her enormous cock, pushed it down as she aimed for that puckered star between Talena's doughy cheeks.

Talena's eyes went wide as she felt that hot, throbbing dick pressed up to her tight little ass hole. She'd been fingered there before by Ohnta and had used toys... But the Tauren's cock was far larger than anything else she'd shoved up there. Biting her lower lip with fear and anticipation, she simply looked over her shoulder to Awna. "It's fine, just... take it slow..."

With a nod, Awna joined her sister in inserting herself into one of the elves. A soft groan escaped her lips and Talena moaned, feeling Shalendris kissing her neck and the side of her jaw.

One hand reaching up to run fingers through Talena's soft, fragrant hair, Shalendris let her other hand reach back to Talena's rump, giving it a slight smack to entice Awna further.

Meanwhile, Ohnta was pushing inch after inch into her own slutty elf, following her progress by using the bulge upon that lavender stomach. She didn't know how long she could last inside the elf's squeezing, gripping hole.

With echoes from her previous orgasm, Shalendris was quick to seek out another, two digits stirring her clit slowly as she felt more and more of Ohnta's titanic dick sliding into her, stretching her out and filling her up. "Nngh.... Come on, don't be shy," the busty Kaldorei whispered to her partner, encouraging the beefy dickgirl to stuff more of that veiny shaft deep into her waiting pussy.

Feeling Shalendris's hands and mouth upon her body was driving Talena wild and helping her relax as her tight little ass hole spread slowly around Awna's invading cock, feeling that enormous battering ram invade her bowels slowly. With one hand upon her own ass cheek, fingers sinking into that abundant, pliable flesh, Talena soon felt the soft hand of Awna upon her own, that soothing touch allowing her to take just a bit more of that titanic fuckmissile. But the lithe priestess could only take so much and Awna had to stop after stuffing about ten inches into the cock hungry Kaldorei.

Soon, both Tauren had started rhythmically sliding their dicks back and forth in their respective partners, moans and all manner of lewd noises echoing throughout the house and out into the village. Luckily for the quartet, there were no neighbors near enough to appreciate the decadent music of that rough fucking.

Reaching down with one hand, Awna soon had her fingers pressed to Talena's waiting cunt, slipping a single digit into the elf's hungry, sopping slit. The combined sensations from Awna and Shalendris nearly drove the poor woman mad with lust and she arched her back, thrusting her fat, swinging tits into her bustier friend's face.

Happily taking her up on the offer, Shalendris wrapped her lips around that rock-hard nub, suckling on it for a moment, tongue swirling around it slowly, coating it in saliva. With one hand still rubbing her clit in rhythm with Ohnta's thrusts, Shalendris brought her other hand to her friend's hefty tit, pressing her palm to its underside and lifting it up slightly, feeling its impressive weight as she neared release yet again.

Ohnta could feel the woman's insides squeezing, milking her dick and it felt as though that soaked, velvety pussy was both trying to suck her in and push her out simultaneously. So she began ramming herself into the elf harder, hilting herself into the moaning woman who'd locked her legs around her waist, though not tightly enough to restrict her movements.

The moans coming from that tangle of limbs, of nude, fucking bodies only got louder with every smack, with every thrust. Their energy reached a frenzied pace, Awna trying to match Ohnta without hurting Talena from the sheer size of her dick.

And soon, all four women were cumming, Talena falling onto Shalendris, barely able to hold herself up as Awna's hand upon her cunt nudged her over the edge. Her muscles quivered, jelly-like and she nearly howled her orgasm, thrusting her ass out. Thrusting her ass out, Talena moaned and begged, leaning in to lock her lips against Shalendris's, their sweaty forms pressed against one another as Shalendris ran headlong into her second orgasm of the evening, pussy gripping Ohnta's dick like a vice grip in a fashion similar to how Talena's ass squeezed around Awna's prick.

This squeezing soon caused both Tauren to cum, blowing their loads deep inside the begging, moaning, cumming elves.

"Mmmffffucck... Fill me up!" cried Shalendris, managing to free herself from Talena's kiss for a moment but being soon pulled back in.

That warm, sticky sensation filling their insides only enhanced their orgasms, both rigid rods hammering into them incessantly, Awna even managing to stuff an inch or two more into the moaning, begging Talena. Overstuffed with cum, the pair of elves soon felt that warm mess oozing from their stretched-out orifices as the two pistoning pricks, slick with cum, slowed their speed.

The twin Tauren, panting from that mind-blowing release, pulled out of their respective partners, leaving twitching, gushing holes dripping with cum.

Satisfied and exhausted, the large Tauren women fell on either side of the night elf pair.

"We should do that again sometime," Ohnta said, staring at the ceiling as Talena rolled off Shalendris and into her arms. "Maybe even use a few of your potions."

"Uh-huh," a barely listening Awna replied, allowing Shalendris to roll over as well, holding the smaller Kaldorei closely.

They slept like babes that night.

- - - - - - - - -

It was not the sun that woke them on the morn, but the sound of drums. Slow, rhythmic pounding, accompanied by the rumbling of earth beneath hooves.

Tau'kale and his band had returned.

Talena and Shalendris got dressed as best they could before rushing out the door, barefoot.

Of the nearly two hundred refugees present in the camp, only about a hundred remained. Haggard faces, some covered in dirt, others in blood, looked around wearily. Though they seemed exhausted from the trip, all had a look of gratefulness, relieved to have made it to relative safety.

Shalendris grabbed the healing salves and potions she'd prepared, rushing to the sick and wounded of the group as Talena prepared her healing spells mentally.