Obedience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that's enough cream." I stated as politely as possibly not wanting her to touch me anymore. She stopped and got up.

"Rest." Was all she said as she left the room closing the door behind her, I laid there naked too tired to move and drifted off to sleep.

The next day I was confined to my room for another day of healing which I didn't mind at all since I pretty much slept the day away. After the sun went down I thought it would be ok to slip on my nightgown and get something to eat. I walked barefoot to the kitchen and cut some bread to munch on. I was about to leave the kitchen when Andrew walked in to the doorway blocking my exit. I stared at the floor refusing to meet his eyes. I couldn't let him see the anger that I was feeling because it would more than likely please him.

"Nice nightgown, Kitty-Kat." The sound of a familiar nickname brought my eyes up to meet his. He stared at me for just a moment. "You should get to bed. You have a long day tomorrow." A very wicked smile grazed his lips. I started to walk toward the doorway and he stopped me with his arm around my waist. "Very soft, just like I thought it would be."

"Good night sir." I said softly. I wanted to move away from him but his arm felt so warm and inviting. Thankfully he moved into the kitchen away from me and I took a deep breath and returned to my bedroom to sleep the rest of the evening.

The morning came quickly. I woke up and put the required dress on with flat shoes and pulled my hair up into a neat bun. The dress material scratched my skin making me walk slower than I normally would. I was in the dining room sweeping the floor when Andrew came in and sat down at the table.

"Sleep well?" he asked

"Yes sir." I was being very careful around him. I was still in pain and couldn't handle more right now. He watched me like a tiger watching its' prey. I continued to do my sweeping and he waited until I was close enough and grabbed my skirt pulling me down to sit in his lap which brought a small yelp from my throat. The skirt scratched my wounds and the pressure was painful.

"We are having a party tonight. I need this house to be perfect and I need you to put all the groceries away that Hector will be bringing to the kitchen." Hector was Andrew's personal driver. He did all the errands outside of the house since none of the women were allowed to leave.

"Yes sir" I moved to get up.

"I also want you to wear your nightgown to the party." He grinned.

I looked at him concerned. "That would not be appropriate sir. I have a specific wardrobe that I am allowed to wear while not sleeping."

"Are you questioning my orders?" his hand moved up my leg pinching the back of my thigh making me whimper.

"No sir. Just following the rules I was given." I stood up and looked down at him. "I will make sure things are in order."

I could feel his eyes on me as I walked to the kitchen. Hector had just arrived and so I began putting away all the groceries and making sure the liquor that was purchased was put on ice. Hector came back into the kitchen as I was finishing things up.

"Mr. Collins would like a sandwich taken to his room" he stated and then left out the back door.

I sighed; I really didn't want to go to his room. I quickly made his order and went to his room and knocked on the closed door.

"Come in." Andrew's voice sounded out of breath.

I opened the door and walking into the room. His room was large with a sitting area that led back to the bed area on the right of the room. As I walked toward the voice I saw them. Samantha was bent over a red lounger couch in his room. Her skirt was up around her waist and she was naked under it. He was pounding his cock in and out of her you could hear the slapping as their bodies collided. I needed to get out of there. I walked to the dresser which was in front of them both. I set down the tray with his sandwich and drink on it and turned to leave. Samantha was moaning loudly and the sound was of pure pleasure. It made me curious for a moment and I looked up to see Andrew staring at me. I couldn't look away from his gaze as he continued to fuck her like she was an animal in heat. I could hear her breathing quicken and the moaning increase in volume as the orgasm gripped her body. Andrew then cried out with his own orgasm tearing his gaze from me and bowing his spine. As his body shuddered from the hard cum Samantha removed herself from his cock only to place her mouth over his cum covered cock. He watched my eyes as I watched her lick and suck his softening cock like a hungry cat wanting every last bit of cream. Once he was satisfied he moved away from her walking toward me. Even getting soft, his cock was still impressive. He smiled knowing I was looking at him. My face flushed red and I moved away from him walking to the door and leaving shutting the door behind me. I was out of breath and I couldn't believe what I just saw. I quickly went to my room and closed the door; leaning against it I was aware of how my body reacted to watching him fuck Samantha. Hearing the sound of his body hitting hers and the look of her sucking her juices mixed with his cum off his cock.

My hand lifted my own skirt and slid down the front of my silk panties to find I was already wet. I slid two fingers inside myself pushing my body against the wall. I moaned as I fingered myself thinking about Andrew and his impressive cock and how it would feel inside me. My fingers moved faster and faster and I thought of what it would be like for him to bend me over and fuck me hard. The orgasm buckled my knees and I slid to the floor removing my fingers from inside me and catching my breath. I looked out the window and saw the sun had started to set and I realized the party guests would be here soon. I got up and gathered myself, washing my hands and fixing my hair. I then opened my door and proceeded down the hall just in time to hear the doorbell ring. I opened the door and let in Andrew's friends. There were six men that walked in and went directly to the living room. I closed the door and went to the kitchen to bring out the food that was prepared. I set it on the table and went to the corner to await any requests. The guests had been there for a least an hour when I was finally given something to do.

"Come here Kitty Kat" Andrew beckoned me from across the room where he and his friends has gathered in a circle around something. I walked over to see Samantha naked, passed out on the floor sprawled out for the men to see every inch of her body. She had long brown hair that was let down to grace her shoulder and billow around her head. Her body was slender, skinnier than I was, and though her breasts were smaller than mine they were perky. Her nipples were hard and as my eyes flowed down her body I could see a triangular patch of hair just above the mound between her legs.

"What do you think?" Andrew asked me pointing to Samantha.

"Sir?" I asked confused.

"Is she sexy?" He inquired

"She is beautiful sir." I responded

"Touch her." He commanded.

I shook my head no and started to back away. My back bumped into one of Andrew's friends who held me still by my arms. Andrew walked over to me his breath smelling of alcohol. He put his face less than an inch from mine. "Are you disobeying me?" the question had a hint of hope to it.

"She isn't mine to touch." I said my statement edged with fear.

Andrew smirked. "Boys" with that one word his friends lifted me off my feet and walked me over to the couch. I struggled trying to kick and hit and make them let me go. "Oh yes sweet girl. Please fight them. That will make this so much more fun for us." Andrew was enjoying watching me squirm. He wanted me to fight? I would make him pay. Two boys, who I later found out to be Joe and Sebastian, held my legs with very little effort and pinned me to the couch. Two others, Ryan and Blaine, held my arms down. Andrew knelt beside my ear "now what should I do with you?" he sounded pleased that I couldn't move.

"Go to Hell" I spit in his face. He backed up slightly wiping my saliva from his face.

"Who wants a blow job gentleman?" Andrew asked with a smirk on his face. His friends quickly replying that they would all like to have one. He looked at me "no gag reflex right Kitty Kat?" My eyes widened. He knew that I was born without one we had found out one summer I could swallow an entire Popsicle and not gag.

"I'll bite whatever you put in my mouth. I swear!" I yelled back. This made some of his friends nervous but not Alex.

"Not today Bitch." He stated as he came over and pried my mouth open holding it wide as I struggled underneath his strong grip. "Who's up first lads?"

With that my hell began. The first man to step up with Marcus, he opened his pants and pulled out a medium size brown cock that was already hard from the thought of shoving it in my mouth. He slid his cock in and I could feel the head touch the back of my throat. I struggled but couldn't move under Alex's grip. Marcus thrust in and out of my mouth. "God Andrew her throat is tight and hot."

"Don't cum in her mouth. I have something special for you all." Andrew stated as he just stood back and watched his friend fuck my throat. Marcus nodded and backed up stroking his cock slowly by my face.

"My turn" Sebastian exclaimed. Marcus to his spot holding my leg as Sebastian dropped his pants to reveal a thick white cock. It wasn't long but wow was it thick. He shoved his cock into my throat immediately cutting off my oxygen. He held it there while I thrashed under him trying to get a breath. Seeing that I couldn't breathe he slid his cock out and let me gasp for air. "Come one girlie. Promise not to bite my dick off and I'll make sure Alex will let go of that pretty face. I want to feel your tongue move on my dick." Alex released my jaw and I moved it around regaining feeling and moistening my dry mouth.

"Fuck off!" I tried to yell at him. "I'll bite your cock in two" Without missing a beat Alex was back prying my mouth open again. Sebastian shoved his cock in my mouth and down my throat. Several times I thought I would pass out from a lack of oxygen but I was lucky enough not to. This continued for what seemed like forever. Each man taking his time to fuck my throat, a couple times I would get a break to breathe and let my mouth remoisten but it was cock after cock.

"My turn" Alex growled. He got so close to my face our noses were touching. "If you bite my dick I'll break your jaw. Then I'll take this hard cock and shove it in your ass." He said pulling out the biggest cock she had seen yet. It was at least an inch thick and well over six inches long. My eyes widened in fear. Then I closed them and willingly opened my mouth to allow him to slide his cock inside. "Fuck yes" he moaned feeling my wet mouth envelop his cock. He moved slowly at first, enjoying every inch moving in and out. I kept my eyes closed tightly not to see his face and the emotions that splayed upon it. I squeezed my eyes tightly when I felt his speed increase. It felt like he was trying to fuck all the way down to my stomach. It was hard to get a breath with his pace but I did what I could not to die while getting face fucked.

"Alright gentlemen cum on her face." My eyes opened to see Andrew smiling from ear to ear. His friends gathered around me and vigorously stroked their cocks. I could hear Sebastian start to moan and I closed my eyes. The first shot of hot liquid hit my face followed by another and another. I heard all six men moan as they unloaded hot sticky cum all over my face. I couldn't see; I was too afraid to move. I heard the zippers of pants and the saying of good byes and how some would be back to fuck Samantha another day. Breath on my ear let me know Andrew was next to me.

"If you ever spit in my face again this will all look like child's play." And I heard his footsteps leave the room.

I wiped my eyes clean of the drying cum. I managed to get up feeling bruises beginning to form on my jaw, arms, and legs. I walked to the bathroom climbing in the shower. I couldn't fathom what just happened. My face hurt, my body hurt, I couldn't get the sight of all their cocks out of my head. I wanted to cry but I was too angry. I placed my head under the hot water letting it beat on my head and run down my face. My eyes closed I stood there, then I felt hands on my waist and I opened my eyes.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." Samantha said looking sincere

"What are you doing here?" the words left my mouth with the shock that they were meant to have.

"I needed to shower and didn't want to not have any hot water."

"There is another bathroom you could have used."

"But I wanted to see you." She said almost shyly

"Why?"

"To thank you"

"Thank me" I was genuinely confused

"You said I was beautiful and you took the attention off of me."

I looked at her the shower streaming water between us. She was just as scared as I was. They were going to gang bang her. If she wouldn't have passed out when she did, wait "You were faking being passed out?!"

"Yes"

I smacked her then, straight across the face, leaving a red hand print. "I was assaulted by all those men for standing up for you! And you WERE FAKING?!" my anger had no bounds right now. I could've killed her.

"I'm sorry" she said tears filling her eyes

"Sorry?! Sorry won't make up for what happened to me!"

"I know. That's why I'm here. To help clean you up and help you feel better."

I didn't understand what she meant and then she moved her hand to my face wiping some hair off of it.

"Let me help. Please." She moved closer to me the water cascading over her body. I watched in flow off her hair and down her breasts. I looked up at her eyes in time to see her lean in and kiss me. I kissed her back for a second before backing up into the wall.

"What are you doing?"

"Helping." She said and ran her hands over my breasts teasing the nipples gently. I inhaled deeply feeling her soft skin combined with the warm water. She continued to play with my nipples bring a moan from my mouth. Her mouth was once again pressed to mine. Our tongues dancing together soft and gently, she then moved her mouth down to my nipple. Pressing my back against the wall her tongue teased as she sucked more of my breast into her mouth her one hand massaging the other breast and her other hand trailing down my body to between my legs where the wetness there was not just from the shower. She traced the lips between my legs spreading them with her fingers and finding that small nub. She rubbed and played with that nub bringing moans from me. Her mouth found mine again thrusting her tongue in so I could taste her sweet mouth. I began to shake as she played with my little nub, faster and faster and then suddenly she pinched it hard and I came. I came on her hand and I screamed pleasure into her mouth.

She backed away from me leaving me breathing heavily. "Did that help?" she asked gingerly

"Yes" I answered breathlessly

"Your clitoris is very sensitive. You came easily when I played with it."

I nodded staring at her now. She smiled and stepped out of the shower. I watched her wrap in a towel and leave the bathroom. What the fuck is wrong with the people in this house? I quickly finished my shower washing every inch of my body and stepped out wrapping in a towel. I opened the door and looked both ways down the hall before quickly escaping to my room and closing the door.

"Well you look good all wet" Andrew's voice filled the room

I took a deep breath and turned to see him sitting on my bed.

"What do you want?" I asked with anger and just exhaustion in my voice

"I want you to admit that you're mine."

"You are obviously dreaming because that will never happen. Now please leave so I can go to bed." He got up off the bed and walked toward me. I went to move around him but he grabbed my throat and shoved my back against the door. He smirked and used his other hand to pin both of my wrists above my head.

"Tiny wrists work for me" he pulled my towel off me and let it fall to the floor. "You really have grown up nicely haven't you Kitty Kat?" I struggled against his grip making his fingers dig into my wrists more.

"Don't." I looked at him almost pleading

"Don't what?"

"Don't do this." He moved my legs apart with his foot and ran his one hand up my thigh

"Do this?" I shuddered feeling his hand get closer to the mound between my legs. My breath quickened as he touch my outer lips slowly tracing them and teasing them.

"Andrew please" He looked into my eyes then.

"Say you're mine"

I shook my head no and pulled at my wrists with only half the strength as I had tried to before. He must have noticed because he whispered in my ear. "You want this don't you?" I shivered against his breath and I couldn't speak. Of course I wanted it. I had wanted him to touch me since I saw him fucking Samantha. He stepped back letting my wrists go so quickly I almost stumbled. I stood there naked rubbing my wrists. "Tell me Katrina." He said. "Tell me you want me."

"How could I want you after all you have done to me?" I looked at him staring into his eyes with a fire behind mine. Anger was creeping back and it felt really good right now.

"You needed to learn obedience."

"So you beat me and have me assaulted? That's your way of teaching?" I was angry now and it was flowing throughout my body

"When it is necessary, Yes." He had no hint of regret in his voice.

"Get out"

"No" he moved toward me again.

"Leave now" I side stepped him not realizing I was moving closer to my bed and I was still very naked.

"No." he wasn't backing down. He was getting closer and my heart was beating in my throat. I continued to back up and ran into one of the posts of the bed my back was now pressed against it as Andrew closed the gap between us. He picked me up quickly over his shoulder and threw me on the bed pressing his body against mine. I struggled trying to push him off of me. He used his strong hands to pin my wrists once again using only one hand to hold them in place while the other moved between my legs. He had used his waist to keep my legs open for him. "Let's see if I'm right." He said and slid a finger inside me.

It caught my breath in my throat. His fingers were thicker than mine for sure and it had been a very long time since I had a man touch me like this. "You're wet." He stated slowly sliding his finger in and out. "You want me"

"No. Stop this." I tried to struggle but he was right. I did want him and it felt so good. My body was betraying me and I wanted it. I wanted more. I couldn't tell him but God I wanted more. I could feel my body tighten around his finger pulling it in deeper. He smiled knowing that I was enjoying this. I closed my eyes trying not to give any emotion away on my face. His thumb then found that little nub and began to rub it. I bit my lip hard trying not to moan. My hips involuntarily rose to meet his touch.

"That's it." He said. "I know you want this"

My orgasm was building and the wetness between my legs was beginning to flow. His finger moved quicker and his thumb pressed harder and rubbed in circles driving my senses crazy. I had bit my lip so hard it was bleeding. I could taste the copper pennies in my mouth and still I bit down trying not to express the pleasure that my body was feeling. Just as that pleasure was about to spill over he stopped.

I whimpered with my eyes still closed. He touched my face and I looked at him. "Tell me you want this. Tell me you are mine." I stared at him and my body was shaking with the need to orgasm. He knew what he was doing when he took his finger and lightly brushed my nub. It caught my breath in my throat and bowed my spine. He teased again and again keeping me on that edge of explosion driving me insane.