Obedience Training

Story Info
Male slave receiving training in Obedience.
2.6k words
4.09
21.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kajirus
Kajirus
2 Followers

Chris was on all fours in the middle of the room. His back straight with his head in line and looking down. He was naked as this was always expected when serving his Mistress however he wore a few accessories. Around his neck was a steel collar. The collar served two purposes, the first was that it served as a very real reminder that Chris was a slave, as soon as it was on his behaviour always seemed more subservient and compliant, not that he wasn't already. The collar had been upgraded recently from a leather collar as his Mistress liked both the look and the extra weight.

The second purpose was of course that it gave his Mistress an easy way to lead and control him, with or without a leash. Pulling her slave into position by a collar or using either his cock or balls via a chastity cage, cock ring or ball ring as it really demonstrated her control and dominance over her inferior slave.

The slaves accessories today also included leather cuffs on each of his wrists and ankles. Although they were not really needed for what she had in mind for this session, they were again an aid at keeping the slave in line, both mentally and physically. If required with one clip she could quickly bind or lock the cuffs together.

Chris wore two other accessories for today's task. Both more obvious then the collar and cuffs as she walked around the naked slave on his hands and knees. Nested within the slaves ass was a crystal plug. The slave hated anything inside his bum but the Mistress had made it clear that it would not be a limit and in fact she would train him to make it more of a norm in his submissive and slave state. She loved the crystal showing where his hole should be and knowing the penetration would be mentally pushing him further to submission as he suffered discomfort for her pleasure and entertainment.

The final accessory was the humbler, a device that held his balls tight whilst pulling them back behind his legs as he knelt. This meant the slave was unable to move without causing himself discomfort and caused his cock to be rock hard pointing down between his legs.

As his Mistress circled him, inspecting her property, she ran her fingers over his body. His hair, back, ass... and tapping the plug as her hand traced over his body before squeezing his balls. Chris let out a soft moan at both her touch, enjoying the attention and then the sudden feeling in his ass and pressure to his balls.

"Would you like to cum today slave?" Chris found answering the question hard for several reasons. His Mistress had trained him that he could never ask for an orgasm and that begging was prohibited and would be punished profusely. As a slave his role was solely for his Mistresses pleasure and entertainment and as such any orgasm would not be for his pleasure but for hers.

His training had made it clear that any response given should always be enthusiastic. A ideal mix of emotions in his tone would be of longing, a desire to please, a hint of desperation but overall enthusiasm to entertain. There was of course only one accepted response to such a question. On the surface the question sounded like his Mistress was asking what the slave wanted but Chris knew better and without hesitation responded immediately. "I seek only to please you Mistress, if that will give you some joy then I would be delighted too."

This wasn't the first time Chris had been asked the question and he knew how she carefully picked her words and how she had trained him to respond.

Chris knew that his Mistress absolutely loved to tease him. Making out that he would cum and bringing him to the edge time and time again before denying him. Chris also had noted that the question asked if he wanted to cum, not have an orgasm, and therefore expected that if his Mistress was to allow him to cum then there would be no pleasure with the orgasm ruined in some way.

Chris' suspicions were correct. As soon as he had responded he felt his Mistresses start lightly caressing and teasing his balls before her other hand reached down to sharply tug and stroke his cock pulling it both down and backwards. As she slowly stroked his cock she responded. "Good boy, what I would find most entertaining today would be to milk you, do you know what that means?"

Chris blushed profusely his blood competing between rushing to his face and his cock which was now rock hard and enjoying the attention. Chris had never been milked before. he knew exactly what it meant but decided to feign ignorance to avoid the humiliation of having to explain his understanding of what may be about to happen.

Chris' Domme knew his tricks and before chris even had a chance to wonder if he had got away with his deception he felt her hand grab hold of his balls and tighten. "Nice try boy, get talking."

Chris let out a gasp at the sudden pain and quickly started his explanation. "To milk me Miss, whilst on all fours, you will edge me and then keep me on edge squeezing and coasting all the cum out my cock and balls with no orgasm."

"Better" she said. "As this is your first milking your right I will milk you by teasing your cock until your balls run dry, but as you are trained the stimulation with be using a toy in your ass, your cock throbbing with no contact or even whilst your cock is still locked in its cage."

Whilst speaking her hand had started working his cock, expertly teasing it. Chris had only half heard what she had said, specifically that in the future she would milk him via his prostate as he was quickly distracted by the feeling of being brought to his edge. He had been kept teased and denied for weeks so it didn't take him long to reach his edge.

The way her hand worked his cock was in no way designed to give him pleasure. He could feel one hand now massaging his balls, encouraging the cum out whilst the other hand used long slow strokes to squeeze the cum from the bottom of his clock all the way up and out.

"Now slave it's clear you lied so your punishment" his Mistress started to say however the rest of the sentence was unheard as Chris drifted into sub space, even though the hand on his cock wasn't sensual or working him to orgasm, the touch felt bliss after previous teasing and then chastity. As the hand reached the end of his cock again he let out a little moan. The pleasure, albeit a teasing one, was suddenly not his main focus as he snapped back to reality paying attention to his Domme when he heard the word punishment. He quickly tried to apologise but she didn't let him speak and carried on he sentence.

"Your punishment will be." She paused. "On this occasion nothing." Chris was surprised and confused but as he felt the hand slowly squeeze his cock again his focus turned back to his cock as another moan escaped from his lips.

His Domme explained "clearly you were embarrassed by the situation so instead of punishing you I will help train you. Your milking is being recorded so to help you overcome your embarrassment you can share the video will at least 3 people and ask them for their opinions on it."

His Domme stood up and then moved a standing mirror in front of chris so he could see himself being milked as she sat back down and started working his cock again.

For the first time chris could see the full scenario. There was a bowl underneath his cock that his Domme was milking his cock into, he could see cum starting to ooze out and drip into the bowl, he could see his face full of frustration as he held the position he had been instructed to hold, head facing straight, and what's worse he could see the camera. It suddenly dawned on him that before the camera could just see his ass and cock but now with the mirror in position it could also see his face due to the reflection.

His Domme picked up the pace stroking and squeezing his cock with one hand whilst the other massaged his balls. Chris watched himself in the mirror, his eyes flickering between the slutty and humiliating facial expressions he made as his cock was teased, to the glinting light reflecting off his plug ass and then to the constant dripping of cum being extracted with no pleasure from his cock .

Every time chris heard a drip he blushed. His Domme kept her rhythm pointing out when cum leaked out or when he made what she considered to be an amusing facial expression to keep his humiliation constant until she had milked him dry.

After yet another humiliating facial expression following a needy moan chris was asked to name the animal most commonly milked. Fighting back another moan chris replied, answering in a full sentence to avoid punishment, "other than male subs, the animal to be most commonly milked would be a cow Miss".

"Good boy, she replied and what noise do they make?" Chris paused for a second whilst another moan escaped his lips followed by a drip sound as some more cum leaked into the bowl. "The noise a cow makes is a moo Miss."

She responded quickly with a very dominant tone "moo then."

Chris eyes focused on the camera recording him as he let out a short moo sound. He blushed and felt his Domme speed up the stroking. It felt like his humiliation was turning her on. Chris knew he couldn't just moo once, unless he was told to stop he would need to frequently now moo, adding to his humiliation. Before his Domme needed to remind him he let out another short moo.

"Good boy. I don't want to hear another moan escape your lips. As I'm milking you like a cow I just want to hear you sound like a cow till you have been milked dry, oh and make the next one loud and long."

Chris held back his moans for a while but he knew he had to moo again soon or he would be punished for trying to avoid her order to moo. He closed his eyes and prepared himself.

Suddenly he felt his balls squeezed. "Open your eyes" his Domme instructed fiercely. "Don't try to lesson your humiliation."

She knew his tricks to well. Chris gazed into the mirror watching his humiliation as he loudly mooed. Waves of humiliation flooded through his body as he cock reacted with another unsatisfying splurt of cum ozzing out of his cock.

His Domme kept up both the milking and his humiliation until she was sure his balls were empty. Once she was satisfied he was empty she had him turn around, still on all fours, so that he was now facing the camera. "How did you like being a slutty cow she asked."

Chris eyes fixed on the camera and let out a long loud last moo. He knew she would most likely force another out of him and if not his job was to entertain her and humiliate himself and he always aimed to go above and beyond to please her.

"Thank you for milking your slave Miss. I loved being a cow to please you."

"How are your cock and balls feeling?" she asked.

"My cock is all tingly and my balls still ache, they feel lighter but so frustrated Miss". He responded quickly.

"Good boy" she said in almost a purr. "Now you have been milked you no longer have to be my cow, you can be my little kitten." She lifted the bowl of cum up showing it to both the camera and then chris. Kittens love lapping up fresh milk. She placed the bowl in front of chris and sat back and watched.

Another wave of humiliation hit chris. He looked at the camera and then to his Domme. He could see the excitement in her eyes as his head lowered, his tongue extended and he started to lap up the cum.

"Get a good amount in your mouth, I want to see it, mouth open and your tongue covered in cum, looking at the camera," she said.

Chris felt he had been blushing all evening, one humiliation to the next. He obeyed the instruction, opening his mouth full of cum for the camera.

"Good boy, now before you swallow would you like some good news?"

Chris held his mouth open, cum displayed on his tongue and did his best to reply saying "Please can I have the good news Miss."

"Well as you asked so nicely she responded, I have been thinking that I was to hard with the training and having to show your milking to 3 people. I know you want to please so swallow your cum like a good boy and I'd change the number."

Chris felt relieved. He didn't like the cum in his mouth and defiantly didn't want to swallow but knowing the number was about to change he quickly gulped it down almost enthusiastically, once swallowed he opened his mouth again for the camera to see it was gone.

"Good boy, you have proven that you want to be trained so why would I want to limit that. I want to help you be proud to serve no matter what so let's make it that at least 10 people need to see. Now clean out your bowl."

Chris' heart sank, it wasn't what he expected. He knew he was still being judged and tried to hide his disappointment by lowering his head to the bowl and taking another lick.

"Get another mouth full of cum" she commanded. Chris started lapping from the bowl gathering the cum up into him mouth. His Domme moved around the room and then he felt her clip something on to his collar as he filled his mouth.

"Mouth open towards the camera" she said. "Do you like your mouth full of cum sticking and resting all over your tongue?"

Chris replied again keeping his mouth open. "Yes Miss I love my mouth full of cum, licking slurping, sucking, holding it in my mouth and swallowing it for your pleasure."

His Domme let out a little laugh. "I can't help but notice you didn't specify it had to be your own."

Chris kicked himself knowing there was no way out now and still with his mouth full and open replied "I love serving my Domme in any way she desires consuming any cum for her."

"You make a good kitten" she replied. "Good kittens are owned, just like slaves, and pet kittens normally have name tags. You will be pleased to know that I clipped your driving license onto your collar so you have your name tag on your collar. I hope that makes you happy, now swallow and finish cleaning up your bowl."

Chris heart stopped with shock. Not only will the video be watched by 10 people but now they will also see his name and identity. He quickly swallowed and got to cleaning his bowl to ensure he wasn't punished. If this was just training chris knew he never wanted to be punished again!

Kajirus
Kajirus
2 Followers