Obedient Ch. 04

Story Info
Sophie invites some friends over for a game night.
4.6k words
4.56
17.7k
12

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/13/2024
Created 12/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cozywe
cozywe
121 Followers

It took a few weeks, but Sophie had me trained just the way she liked. I woke up early to make her breakfast like she asked. Well, she didn't ask. Sophie doesn't ask me to do anything. She says what she wants and I fall over myself to make it happen for her. I wake up before sunrise, because one day she implied it would be nice if I could get an early start. Since she said that I can't sleep later than 5 AM. I have to admit it's much better this way. Now I have the whole day to serve her.

I had the bacon snapping and popping in one pan and was about to crack a couple eggs into another, when I heard Sophie coming down the stairs. I silently cursed myself for getting the timing all wrong. I should have her breakfast finished and waiting for her when she came downstairs. My Goddess deserved nothing less than perfection. Unfortunately, she was dealing with me. As hard as I tried, I could never get it quite right.

Sophie sat down at the table in the kitchen where I served her breakfast every morning. She was in one of my shirts which came halfway down her thighs. For all I knew, that was all she had on. I shook my head and tried to stay focused on her breakfast. A man could get lost in thoughts about what Sophie was or wasn't wearing underneath an oversized t-shirt.

I flipped the bacon over and took her eggs out of the pan. "It's almost ready, Soph. Just a minute and I'll bring it over."

"That's fine, Babe. Did I tell you I'm having some friends come over for a game night tonight?"

"Yeah, who?"

"Just Sara and Hannah and their boyfriends. We're going to have a boys vs. girls game night."

"That sounds like fun." I cracked the eggs into the pan.

Sophie looked up at me, smirking. "It should be a good time. Of course, you'll take care of the cooking

and cleaning today."

I smiled, despite myself. "Of course, Soph."

"Also, I had an idea," She continued.

"Yeah?" I said, absently pushing the bacon around the pan with a spatula.

"Yeah, I want to make it interesting," This didn't sound good. Who knew what she had in mind? "So if you guys win, I want to let you be in charge for a day."

I tried to keep my voice even. "What do you mean?"

"One day where you get to boss me around and I have to do whatever you want."

I laughed. "You'd do whatever I tell you?"

"Just for a day," She reiterated. "You wouldn't like that? Getting to tell me what to do for once?"

I wanted to stay non-committal, in case this was a trap of some kind. "I don't know if I'd know what to do with that much power."

"Ha! I don't believe that for a second. I'm sure you have all kinds of perverted fantasies you've been dying to act out."

She wasn't wrong. Sophie knew me too well. I was already imagining her in a skimpy outfit on her hands and knees begging for my cock. All I wanted from life was to serve Sophie. I couldn't ask for more than that. But a chance to flip the dynamic for a day? I couldn't pass that up. Not if she was offering.

Still, I didn't trust it. "And what if we lose?"

I turned to look at her. The expression on Sophie's face told me everything. She was planning something. I felt sick at the thought of what she had in store. "If you lose, then I get what I want for a day."

"Don't you always, babe?"

"This will be different."

"Different how?" I asked.

"I guess you'll find out if I win."

I had no doubt that I would. The thought terrified me. "Well, I can't agree to it if I don't know what the terms are."

"Sure you can!" She made eye contact with me. Her expression shifted. "Come here, Matt." Just like that, I abandoned everything, compelled to obey her. "Shake my hand and agree to my terms."

Like a robot, I stuck out my hand. Nothing I could do would lower it. I shook her hand. "I agree to your terms, Sophie," I said. The words tumbled out of my mouth.

"And tell me I should have whatever I want."

"You should have whatever you want, Goddess."

She was having fun humiliating me now. "Admit you're my bitch"

"I'm your bitch." I would have hung my head, defeated. My voice and my body didn't belong to me. I was Sophie's puppet and she loved to remind me that she held my strings.

"On your knees, Baby." I dropped down painfully on the kitchen floor, but barely noticed it. Sophie turned her chair to face me and pulled the shirt up over her hips. She had nothing on underneath. "Forget breakfast. Make me come, first."

I didn't need any more encouragement. Part of my training over the past few weeks had been Sophie giving me command after command about how best to get her off. I was a perfect sex toy for her, knowing exactly what she liked and devoted to pleasing her. There was no greater joy for me than to bury my face between her legs and taste her pussy. Before long she was moaning and running her fingers through my hair.

"Actually, lie down," She commanded.

I fell backwards. Sophie dropped down on me, pinning me to the floor by sitting on my face. I was dimly aware that my shoulders and head hurt in this position. I didn't care. I was so focused on her wet cunt, like it was my only source of air. As she rose nearer to climax, Sophie doubled over in ecstasy.

After she finished, Sophie took a moment to gather herself and then stood up. She looked over at the stove and laughed, "You burned breakfast, Babe."

All at once I remembered that I had left the bacon and eggs on the stove when Sophie called me over. The whole kitchen smelled of grease and smoke and I hadn't noticed. I would never have noticed if Sophie hadn't reminded me. I staggered to my feet.

Surveying the burnt remains of her breakfast, I apologized, "I'm so sorry, Sophie. I forgot all about it."

She chuckled, "Oh, did you? You're so forgetful, Matt." She walked up behind me, wrapping her arms around me, "Well, I'm sure you won't mind starting over."

"No, of course not, Goddess." I assured her. "I think that was the last of the bacon though..."

Her voice dropped low. "Looks like you'll need to run out and get more for me."

Of course I would run to the store for her. I would walk there over broken glass with bare feet to get her exactly the breakfast she wanted. She wouldn't even have to command it.

"I'll run out now and get some," I said, turning around.

Sophie pulled me in for a kiss. "Don't take too long. I'm starving."

That evening the doorbell chimed, signaling the first of our guests. I rushed to the door, but Sophie had beaten me there. She was wearing a red low-cut sweater that would draw plenty of attention from our guests. Even on a quiet night among friends, she couldn't resist.

Sophie welcomed Sara and her boyfriend inside. "Oh my God, Sophie! How are you?" Sara exclaimed.

"Sara! It's been so long. Thanks for coming!" They embraced each other, but their excitement seemed a little forced. Sara's boyfriend stood behind her. His eyes locked on to Sophie, looking her up and down. My throat felt like it was in a knot. I'll be the first to admit that Sophie is stunning even before she starts using her abilities on you. It's perfectly understandable that other men would want to worship a Goddess like Sophie. I am far from the only one who has ever fallen at her feet.

Sophie didn't seem to mind his wandering eyes. She pushed Sara to the side and threw her arms around her boyfriend. "Hi! You must be Sam. I'm Sophie." Sam was a big guy and he had to lean down to hug her back.

"Nice to meet you, Sophie," Sam rumbled.

He didn't seem to notice Sara looking on with her arms crossed. The brittle forced smile from just a moment earlier had soured. Sara looked how I felt. The difference was I knew I was helpless to do anything about it. Sophie always gets what she wants. She deserves it, honestly. The best thing you can do is not get in her way. I had a feeling Sara was about to learn that lesson.

Sam noticed me standing there before Sophie remembered I existed. "Hey, Man. What's up?"

Sophie laughed too loud. "Oh! I forgot! This is my husband, Matt."

I shook Sam's hand, "Hey, Sam. Nice to meet you." Shaking his hand felt like shaking an adult's hand as a kid. I was starting to get a good picture for what Sophie had planned for the evening. Sam was tall and looked like he spent all his free time at the gym. He was exactly Sophie's type.

There was a knock on the door. "Oh, let me get that!" Sophie said. She stepped around Sam and opened the door. Hannah and her boyfriend Trent stood on the other side of the door. Sophie had Hannah wrapped up in a hug before she could even step inside.

Trent pushed past them and through the crush of people just inside the front door. He held up a board game box. "Don't worry, everyone. I brought Catan with me!"

"Absolutely not!" Sophie shouted at him.

"I told him not to bring it, but he insisted." Hannah apologized.

"We're playing Trivial Pursuit tonight, Trent." Sophie told him.

Trent scoffed. "Why don't we play a real game instead?"

"I don't care what game we play as long as we eat first. I'm fucking starving." Hannah interjected. She came over and hugged me. "Hey, Matt, how are you?"

"I'm great, Hannah." I've always liked Hannah and she seemed to approve that Sophie had ended up with me. She had always joked that I kept Sophie on Planet Earth. Of course, that was becoming less and less true, but the sentiment was still nice.

Sophie shooed everyone to the kitchen. "Go grab some food and then we can start the game." She glared at Trent as she said this last. I didn't like the guy, but I felt a pang of worry for what Sophie might do to him if he really pissed her off. It seemed like tonight was going to be the coming-out party for her abilities. No doubt she had something miserable in store for Trent.

Everyone piled plates with the spread of food I had set up in the kitchen. Sam asked if we had any beer and before I could answer Sophie piped up, "Of course! Down in the basement. Come on, I'll show you where." She dropped her plate on the counter and led him downstairs. I glanced over at Sara and she looked like she had gone as pale as a sheet watching them go downstairs together. I'm sure she had noticed Sophie's ability to always get her way, even if she had no explanation. I wouldn't be surprised if she had tried to keep Sam away from Sophie. Here it was happening right in front of her. I felt bad for her. But Sophie always, always gets what she wants.

"Is everyone else good on drinks? Do you need anything?" I asked to break the tension.

"Do you guys have any ice?" Trent asked.

"There's a bag in the freezer."

"I think I'll be good with Diet Coke," Hannah piped up.

"I need a beer." Sara said, mostly to herself. She looked like she was in a daze as she walked down into the basement. I had no idea what she would find. Sophie and Sam had only been down there for a minute, but Sophie needed very little time to work her magic. I wanted to tell her not to go, but I couldn't think of anything to say. 'No, don't go down there. My wife might be hypnotizing your boyfriend to worship and obey her and I don't know what she'll do to you if you interrupt her.' It wouldn't stop her from going down and I'd just sound insane.

The rest of us made our way into the living room where I had set up Trivial Pursuit. A few minutes later Sophie and Sam came upstairs. Sara wasn't with them. "Hey, where's Sara?" Hannah asked.

Sophie was walking over to the empty couch with Sam following right behind her like a needy puppy. "Oh, guys. Don't worry about Sara. She's just helping me with something." Sophie said, grabbing Sam's hand and pulling him onto the couch next to her.

Just like that the feeling in the pit of my stomach went away. I wasn't worried about Sara anymore. I did briefly wonder what Sophie had her doing, but I didn't dwell on that for long.

Sophie sat on the other side of the room from me. She climbed up into Sam's lap. He looked all too pleased to have her hanging all over him. "I'll keep Sam company while she's gone. You guys don't mind." It was phrased sort of like a question, but it wasn't one. At Sophie's command, suddenly I didn't care so much to see her wrapping her arms around his neck and whispering in his ear. It was only natural that this gorgeous, beautiful, perfect Goddess should be worshipped by more than one man. Who was I to think I had any ownership of her? The thought was laughable. Had I ever thought that she belonged to me? As if a Goddess like Sophie could be content with a man like me.

Sophie peeled her attention away from Sam for a moment. "So here's what we're doing," she said, "We'll play boys vs. girls, but you can't answer as a team. No hints or help or anything like that. We'll answer one at a time."

"Shouldn't be a problem for us. Right, guys?" Trent said. I shook my head. Sam didn't even look like he was fully paying attention. He had his hand on Sophie's ass.

"I thought you said this wasn't a real game, Trent?" asked Hannah.

"If I have to play, I'd at least like to win," He shot back.

Remembering Sophie's wager for the game, I very much believed that it would be a problem for us guys. Well, maybe not for Sam. He would probably have a great time.

The game started normally enough. The girls flew around the board, getting most of their questions right. Very quickly they had a slice of the pie and then two. A pattern emerged for our team. Every time we got around to Sam in our rotation, Sophie would whisper in his ear and he would get the question wrong. I could sense Trent becoming more and more visibly annoyed as every one of our turns stalled out after one or two correct guesses. When Sam's response to a question about which country the Pyramids of Gaza are located in was, "Uh, Vegas," Trent lost his shit.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Trent, stop." Hannah chided him.

"No, this is ridiculous. We might as well pack up the game now."

"Shut up, Trent!" Sophie snapped at him.

He did shut up. He couldn't disobey Sophie, but he glared right back at her. I was starting to worry for his safety tonight if he kept antagonizing her.

"Alright!" Hannah changed the subject, "Uh, next question? Matt! What's Sophie's question?"

I grabbed a new card. Sophie was looking at me like she was barely holding back her smile. I had known Sophie would be completely in control of the evening. I did not know just how heavy-handed she would be. She was leaving nothing to chance. I was never going to spend a day giving commands to her for a change. This whole wager was a just a carrot to dangle in front of my face, because she thought it would be fun to pull it away. No doubt this whole evening was about putting Sam under her spell right in front of me. I had no idea how far she would take it.

My voice shook a little as I read the card. "Who is the only major-leaguer to hit a walk-off, inside-the-park grand slam- Hank Aaron, Roberto Clemente, or Joe DiMaggio?"

Sophie held my gaze, "Everyone! Stop listening for a minute. You won't hear what I say or remember that this happened." All our guests seemed to zone out and look at the floor or the wall. "Matt, I don't know this one. Read me the answer."

I obeyed and flipped the card over. "Uh, Roberto Clemente."

"Perfect. Thank you." She seemed all too pleased with herself.

When the others seemed to perk up, Sophie said, "Roberto Clemente!"

"Yeah, that's it." I said, completely deflated.

Sam looked at her, surprised. "You like baseball?"

"No, and neither do you." Sophie told him.

Sam looked confused for a moment. "Yeah, I guess you're right. Baseball sucks, doesn't it? I don't know why I asked. I don't even care about baseball."

"Stop talking about baseball, Sam. You're hotter when don't talk."

"Yes, Ma'am," Sam said and then clammed up.

"Much better," She said, pulling him in for a deep kiss.

After that the game continued as it had before, with the exception that now Trent refused to answer. Everyone else took it as him throwing a temper tantrum and refusing to play because we were losing, but I knew he just couldn't make himself speak. Sophie had told him to shut up and he wouldn't say another word unless she gave him permission.

I was just pulling out the last card that the girls needed to win the game when Sara came into the room. Her gaze was cast down on the floor and she wrung her hands. She didn't even seem to notice that Sophie was sitting on her boyfriend's lap.

"Sara, did I tell you to come up here?" Sophie asked.

"No, I just finished your laundry, Sophie. I had nothing else to do for you."

Sophie climbed off of Sam. I could feel all the air sucked out of the room waiting to see what she would do.

"Sophie, you had her doing your laundry?" Hannah asked, incredulous.

Sophie smiled at Sara. "She wanted to help. Didn't you, Sara?"

Sara nodded.

"Since you wanted to come up here so bad, why don't I show you how I've got Sam wrapped around my finger?"

Sophie motioned with one flick of her finger and Sam shot up on command. He towered over her, but he was still absolutely at her mercy. Like we all were. "Don't go anywhere, Sara. You're going to want to watch this." Without taking her eyes off of Sara, Sophie said, "Take your pants off, Sam."

He pulled them down. Sophie rubbed the outside of his boxers. "These too. Let's see what you're working with, Big Guy." She made eye contact with me.

He pulled down his boxers too. Sophie looked incredibly pleased to see that Sam was hung. Of course he was. Nothing but the best for my Goddess. Sophie kneeled in front of him. I had been in Sam's place plenty of times and it was one of my favorite views.

"Sophie, what the fuck are you doing?" asked Hannah, standing up.

Sophie made a gesture to zip her lips and Hannah's mouth clamped shut.

"Come over here, Hannah."

Hannah obeyed, climbing over everyone's legs. Sophie motioned for Hannah to join her. Trent stood up, pissed off. Without looking back at him, Sophie barked, "Sit down, Trent." He dropped back to the chair, still fuming.

Sam's cock was already starting to get hard on its own. He had a sex goddess and her cute best friend on their knees ready to worship his cock. How could he not? Sophie grabbed his dick. "Get hard for me, Sam." His cock shot up, fully erect. "As hard as you've ever been." Somehow, it stiffened even more.

She took him into her mouth. He was bigger than Sophie was used to and she was having difficulty getting even halfway down his length, but she was nothing if not enthusiastic. I wondered how it felt to have a gorgeous, all-powerful goddess gagging on your cock. To have her bending reality and controlling minds just to get on her knees and suck you off. It must have felt like Heaven. Sam sure seemed to be enjoying himself. "Oh fuck," he muttered as she slowly, stroke by stroke, worked her mouth further down his cock. Reluctantly, she pulled herself off with a slurping sound.

"Your turn, Hannah. Suck Sam's cock."

Hannah threw herself into the task like she was born for it. I was seeing her in a new light. Sweet, kind Hannah apparently had the blowjob skills of a porn star. She adjusted her top to show off more of her incredible tits. And her soft doe-eyes were just starting to water as she gagged on Sam's cock. It was amazing how Sophie could corrupt someone with a snap of her fingers and have them desperate and horny in an instant.

Sophie turned her attention away from the show that Hannah was putting on and back to Sara. "I have something for you to do, Sara. Our game is almost done here anyway. I'm about to win a bet and for my prize I'll be borrowing your boyfriend here for a day. Or two." She glanced down at Hannah choking on his dick, "Or I may not be returning him. I haven't decided. So, you're going to go home now. Go to bed. Forget this whole night. I'll send Sam back when I'm done with him."

cozywe
cozywe
121 Followers
12