Obedient Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara looked like she couldn't believe that her feet were carrying her towards the front door. She looked around at each of us, expecting someone to say something. Even as she was closing the door, she couldn't tear her eyes off the scene in our living room. Sophie just waved, "Buh-bye, Sara!"

When Sara was finally out of the house, Sophie turned all her attention on me. The look in her eye made me feel like a prey animal. As she walked over to me, Sophie pulled her sweater off over her head. My breath caught in my throat. She was intoxicating. It's easy to forget just how overwhelming the full force of Sophie's power can be when you aren't under its effect. Under her control, I don't just do everything she says. All my needs and wants are swept aside. I want to give myself completely to her. Sophie is a fucking hurricane and I can't get enough of her.

She unbuttoned her pants and pulled them off. "So," she said casually, "Matt."

I gulped. There were other people in the room. Trent was sitting on the couch, steaming mad. Hannah had Sam's cock halfway down her throat. In that moment, though, it was just me and Sophie. The entire world was just Sophie.

"I want to make," She paused, thinking, "an adjustment to our deal."

"Yes, Goddess?"

"Either you can ask me the last question on the card to determine the winner. All or nothing. The catch is that while you ask the question and I answer, I'm going to put Sam on the couch and ride his cock in front of you."

She tried to gauge my reaction. I remained as neutral as I could, though my heart was pounding. Sophie climbed on to my lap and reached behind her to unclasp her bra.

"The other option is you admit that I've won. I claim my prize and you get a consolation prize."

"I have questions."

"Of course. Let's hear them." The way she said this was all serious and business-like, but at the same time she started to grind against my erection. She was making it harder and harder to think straight.

"What is your prize exactly?" I was afraid this would make her mad and get me into trouble.

Sophie just smiled. "Sam carries me upstairs and fucks me."

I had a lump in my throat. I could barely speak. "And, uh, what's my consolation prize?"

She whispered, "I have Hannah spend the night with you and she does whatever you say."

I looked over at Hannah, shocked. Somehow she had taken Sam's entire length down her throat. She had her lips up near the base of his cock. There were tears streaming down her face from the effort. I hadn't expected this offer from Sophie. I wasn't even sure she was serious.

"She's always had a thing for you, actually. I'm sure you guys will get along. Maybe you could make her moan loud enough to drown out some of the noise I'll be making upstairs."

Despite myself, I laughed. Sophie shrugged. "I don't see why we both shouldn't have a good time. You've been such a good pet for your Goddess lately. I think you should have a reward. Besides Matt, you want this. You know you do."

I thought the options over. "There's no way you lose, right?"

Sophie smirked, "Not a fucking chance.

I nodded. I couldn't believe I was going to admit defeat and agree to let my wife take a man upstairs to use as a sex toy, but Sophie always gets her way. The more I thought about it the more right it felt. Of course, Sophie should get to have everything she wants. She's a goddess. She should take any man with a thick cock into her bed. My whole purpose in life is to serve Sophie. I needed to remember that.

"Ok, Soph. You win."

"I always do." She leaned in and kissed me.

Sophie stood up and clapped her hands, making everyone's attention snap to her. "Ok! Game over, everyone! Trent, get the fuck out of my house. Go home. Go to bed. Forget tonight happened. Um, you'll be able to speak again in 24 hours. Have fun at work tomorrow." Trent was already standing up to obey, but Sophie started to shoo him towards the door, eager to have him out of the house.

She opened the front door for him. As he walked out the door, she said, "Hannah's going to stay tonight and fuck my husband. Good night!" With that, she slammed the door behind him.

Sophie turned to Hannah, "Here's what happening, Hannah. You're going to spend the night with Matt. Show him a good time. Do everything he says. I'll see you guys in the morning."

She beckoned Sam over with one finger and he hurried to her side. "Take me upstairs, Sam. I hope you're open to a religious experience. I'd like to be worshipped."

"Yes, Ma'am." Sam scooped her up in his arms. Sophie let out a surprised gasp. She looked incredibly turned on and ready to play with her new toy. As they disappeared upstairs, Sophie called down, "Have fun you two!"

Just like that I was left standing in our living room with Sophie's best friend. Hannah was still on her knees where Sam had left her. She looked over at me, waiting to obey my every word. I had no idea where to start.

12