Obey. Submit. Desire Pt. 03

Story Info
Valerie gains the best of both worlds.
4k words
4.4
18.8k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I know what you want Isabella, but that just isn’t possible with Dorothy.”

“But, look at the transformation! She’s a beautiful looking girl now.”

“Look, He is as transformed as he can get. There is no way to get his body to grow a vagina, no matter how badly you want it. One, he’s already at max dose, further applications will not have any effect. Two, he’s still technically and biologically a male. The serum just doesn’t wor...”

“Doctor? Just doesn’t what?”

“The serum. It doesn’t work that way, but perhaps it could... Hmm... Thank you Isabella, give me some time.”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“Doctor? I think I’ve found the subject we’ve been looking for. I went back through the database and narrowed down the parameters to ten. Of the top five, there is one that stands out. Her questionnaire and test scores are promising. Antisocial and quite intelligent. I ran an online check and looks like she’s not big on social media. Her Facebook page hasn’t been updated in a month. I’d like to run a more thorough investigation, have one of the boys check her listed address.”

“How sure are you Isabella?”

“She looks very promising. If everything else checks out, I say we go.”

“Very well. Have Harold follow up, keep me posted.”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Valerie Redmen walked along the dim alley towards the corner. She could see a couple of the girls had already arrived and cursed. She was hoping to get some time in to pick up a trick before they started arriving, but looks like that’s not happening now. Val turned around and walked back the way she came. She figures she’ll have to go around the block and come back out to “hooker street” as it’s known locally, hang on the two blocks that separate the girls and the gays. She definitely isn’t going anywhere near the Trannies again; those girls were vicious!

Val doesn’t really fit in with any of the pros working the streets. At five foot nine with tiny A, borderline B cup breasts and narrow hips, she is often mistaken for a guy. Or more likely a sissy just starting out with her shoulder length brown hair. Which leads to complications once the client finds out the equipment she does have isn’t what they were expecting.

Light flashes on the wall as a car turns into the ally, coming up behind her. Val puts a little extra sway into her hips as she crosses to the other side of the ally, the driver’s side. The short skirt sways with every step, showing off her legs. The one thing likes about herself the most, her long shapely legs. As the white panel van slows to pass, Val gives the driver a seductive smile and her hopes fade. It’s a woman and the van doesn’t stop at first. Twenty or so feet past her, it slows and stops, reverses.

‘Shit.’ Val thinks. She’s desperate for money but is she that desperate? She’s never done a woman, or even really thought about it. The thought doesn’t appeal to her, she’ll just pass. The tiny woman probably thinks she’s a sissy boi anyway. The van stops beside her, window already down.

“Nice legs. Working tonight?” Val ignores the compliment, no point in opening negotiations.

“I don’t do women.”

“Are you sure? I’m willing to pay more than the standard fare.” Again Val thinks about the money. No, she just can’t do it. She starts walking, the van moves to keep pace.

“No, sorry. I’m sure one of the girl’s back on the corner would be more than willing.”

“I’m not interested in one of the girls back on the corner. I like your legs. I’ll pay double.” Shit, Val thinks, no one has ever negotiated to pay more. What is the rate for women anyway... Val’s brow furls, nope, she just can’t picture herself laying with a woman.

“Look, I’m flattered that you like my legs, but as I said I don... Awwk!” When Val turned to the woman in the van, some nasty chemical was sprayed in her face. Coughing and snorting, she couldn’t get the rid of the smell and taste. Her head goes fuzzy and the alley starts to do funny bendy things, causing Val to stagger, almost falling. She stands weaving, then has to bend over, one hand on her knee, the other against the van. She feels more than hears the drivers door open, then hands are holding her up, guiding her. Val tries to fend them off but the tiny woman is strong and insistent while Val feels like she is super stoned and drunk at the same time. Even the ground won’t hold still and she’s forced to lean against the very woman she was attempting to fight off. Around to the other side of the van the mismatched pair stagger, Val practically falls into the back of van once the sliding door is opened. Unfortunately she missed the mattress and only landed half in, banging her head and shins. Feebly she tries to kick, however her legs are quickly captured and she half tossed, half rolled and the sliding door slams shut.

Once the door is closed, Isabella struggled with the boyishly figured woman for a minute trying to get the VR visor on her head. Finally, fed up with the situation, she straddles the stoned girl’s chest, pinning her arms against her side. Easily Isabella slip the the visor over Val’s face and the struggles quickly stop as the pretty pretty lights draw all Val’s thoughts away.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“Well Doctor, what do you think?”

“Not what I was expecting, knowing you, but her body type is perfect. What do we know about her?”

“Name’s Valerie Redmen, nineteen years old. Expired diver’s licence says she’s originally from Illinois. She works nights as a prostitute...”

“A prostitute! What the hell Isabella?”

“Don’t worry Doctor, all the blood work has come back clean. We’ve been watching her for a couple months. She lost her job, and has run out of money. She’s only worked three nights, and hasn’t been very successful. According to Harold, she only does blow jobs in the car and really wasn’t very good.”

“You sent Harold to pick her up for sexual...”

“We learned a couple important facts from that little excursion. That’s what pulled it all together and I picked her up last night. And you’ll never guess where she owes two months back rent?”

“No! At Cromley Place? The one we own!”

“Yea, kind of perfect isn’t it. Harold’s already packed her important items and taken it to storage. Made it look like she skipped out. The Manager’s monthly report should detail it.”

“Okay then. But for the record I don’t like that you went ahead without consulting me. In the future, I am to be kept informed of all developments ahead of time. Understand? Now, where is she in the program?”

“Understood Doctor. Valerie is still in phase one.”

“Okay, make some modifications to stage two. We need some help in Accounting. You said she was intelligent, make her good with book keeping and the financial world. And how to properly dress for the business world.” Isabella smiles, knowing she will soon have a new and very useful toy.

“Of course Doctor. And thank you.”

“Don’t look so smug. If everything goes like planned, you’ll be sharing her with me.”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The pink and white kaleidoscope with the pictures of pretty women in lingerie slowly begin to include women in skirts with stockings and heels and blouses. While the women in lingerie are all posed erotically or slutty, the business attired women all stand tall and appear confident or commanding. The words or relax and obey and trust begin to include other words like worship and lust and submit. In spite of the thought sucking spiral and all the beautiful women in her vision, Valerie still feels the pinch of a needle in her arm and grunts.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Her world goes black and a weight is lifted from her face. The dim room she is in spins a little and Val feels very happy and very very good. A really pretty Hispanic woman in sexy sexy lingerie helps her sit up and holds a straw to Val’s lips. When she tries to take the glass herself, she see an intravenous line stuck in her arm. The lovely shade of blue liquid runs up and up to a plastic bag. Looking up like that makes Val dizzy and she almost falls over. The pretty Hispanic woman catches her and Val giggles while copping a feel of the woman’s boob. She has such a pretty smile and nice boobs.

“Yyouuu hass a niccce sssmmille. I... I wa, wannnna fe, el yourr ti, iiitieessss.” Val slurs. The woman smiles again and Val blushes. Then a spoon of something red and jelly like is held before her and Val opens up and eats it down. It is delicious, the best thing ever. The really sexy lady feeds her and Val is getting turned on. When the woman helps her lay down and bends over her, Val is hoping for a kiss and puckers her lips. But the woman merely slips something over her eyes and the pretty kaleidoscope starts again. Val is very happy to see it and all the sexy people.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“How’s our new girl doing Isabella?”

“Physically, she doing as expected. Her programming is taking a little longer than anticipated with the educational aspect added in. We could move her up to stage two now I believe, but should hold her there for at least three more days...”

“Three days! Why so long?”

“It’s the educational portion. The brain can only absorb so much as you know, before requiring a suitable rest period. Mixing in financial knowledge with the original program wasn’t working, so I had to separate them....”

“Well, that’s not acceptable. Stop the education for now and go with the modified sexual behaviour program. Once she’s ready, physically and mentally we can always resume the educational portion after. That part was always secondary.”

“Very well Doctor. Actually I would like you to be there for the start of stage three. And be sure to wear appropriate attire.” Doctor Helen Henderson just smirks at Isabella as she turns to leaves the office.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The interesting accounting thesis and mathematical formulas slowly fade and an image of two skimpily dressed women kissing replaces it. Then a man and woman kissing. Then a man and a man. Then an obvious shemale posing, her semi hard cock barely hidden by panties. The word suck flashes, then a man and shemale are groping each other. A kneeling shemale with her cock in her hand kneels in front of a naked woman. Desire flashes across her vision and woman is bent over a desk, her skimpy panties around her knees. A man stands to one side, his hand between her legs. Crave sex flashes and the images and words go on and on and on. Val is getting wet and a green button lights up, and begins a slow pulse. It doesn’t get pressed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As Val drinks and eats what the pretty Hispanic woman feeds her, she is mildly discomforted by pain in her chest and hips and groin. The pain is there but seems far away, almost disconnected. The IV in her arm still filled with the pretty blue liquid, but it is the pretty woman’s breasts that hold most of her attention despite being so stoned. Val smiles in excitement when she’s lead back to the couch and has the visor lowered over her eyes again.

Quickly, eagerly she lets her mind sink into the pink and white spiral and her nipples are hard before the images even start. The first image of a pair of lipsticked lips open just shy of the head of a cock makes her pain discomfort fade away. A man pushing another man to his knees while his semi hard cock hangs between his legs. The tiny Hispanic woman in sexy lingerie sits on a bed, her legs parted, beckons to an unseen lover. A woman bent over a desk looks back with lust at the mostly naked man behind her. Two luscious women embrace, their naked breasts squashed against each other as they kiss. Obey. Lust. Submit. Cum. Desire. All flash across her vision and more follow. Val enthusiastically watches it for hours before finally dropping off to sleep.

Val awakes to heat and pain. Her chest and hips ache but it is her groin that is almost unbearable. Her pussy and clit hurt but directly above that is intense pain and fire. The images and words mean nothing. Even the pretty kaleidoscope spiral can’t hold her attention and she groans with the intensity of the agony. There’s something on her head, her face. She struggles to take it off but she feels so weak and feverish. Finally she manages to loosen a strap and it falls off and bounces to the floor. The room is very dark and she can see very little by the flashing red light. She feels her chest and the large breasts she finds are shocking. As she reaches for the agony that is her groin, a door opens and harsh white light hurts her eyes before she can look away. A tall thin woman enters and tries to calm Valerie, taking her weak hands and holding them down. Val can feel a part of herself against her thigh. It’s weird and unaccustomed and hurts like hell. Another woman enters, tiny in height, a large muscular man right behind her. The tiny woman heads out of Val’s vision while the man comes over and holds her against the recliner easily.

“Hurts! Oh god it hurts!” Val moans, delirious with fever. The tall woman is sticking a needle into an IV and slowly Val’s world goes down a long deep drain and she’s out.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“The fever is unexpected, but now we know. I should have taken just how painful it would be into account: my fault really. I had Harold strap her into the med bed just in case and for the next twenty four hours we will have someone keep an eye on her. After that the worst should be past. Her breasts and hips will run their course within next hour or so. As for the rearranging and growth in her groin, well, another eighteen hours at least. Keep her hydrated. If her fever gets any higher, call me immediately.”

“Yes Doctor. I’ve set the computer to relay all her vitals directly to both our computers and phones. Should anything change, we’ll both know it. Susan will take over watching for Harold in four hours, then I’ll take over in the morning.”

“Okay. I’ll check in on her in the morning as well. I must say, the changes are thus far remarkable.”

“Yes indeed. Speaking of remarkable transformation, have you been in to see Dorothy yet?”

“Not yet, I was planing to tomorrow, but I think I’ll wait until we get your girl past this.”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Val wakes up and she can’t see anything. Her crotch feels funny and she tries to shift but she can’t move. She quickly realizes she’s been strapped down. Before she can call out, the visor on her face activates and a pretty pink and white kaleidoscope captures her mind. Very quickly, Val sinks under and becomes very aroused at the pornographic images of sex between men and women and shemales in all combinations. Phrases overlay and fade away, things like; suck cock and swallow his cum, fuck her wet cunt. A woman licks the clit of another woman as shemales fuck them both. A woman getting double penetrated. Thick white cum spurting from a twitching cock and coats a pair of lips. A man taking big hard cocks from both ends. You love pounding your cock into his ass. Suck her clit and make her squirm. Lingerie makes you feel horny and you need to fuck.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“Doctor? If you would like to join me, we’re ready for phase three.”

“Give me an hour? I’m just finishing and I need to change into something, more suitable.”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“Wake up!”

Val starts awake and finds she can hardly move. Her head, arms and legs are strapped down and yet she doesn’t feel panicked, and wonders about that. She tries to move again and when she can’t, it kind of excites her. Her already damp pussy begins to get truly wet as another part of her twitches against her leg. It is the strangest sensation. Thinking about it, she feels that weighty other part of her start to grow and that in itself feels good. Val gets a little bit wetter with the sensation. A woman’s face comes into view. She is neither pretty nor homely, glasses frame her hazel eyes and her hair is medium length light brown. And strangely, yet rather enticingly, she appears to be wearing a very sexy white lace bra.

“How do you feel Valerie?”

“Um, okay? Weird? A bit thirsty. Why am I tied down? Where am I? Can you untie me?”

“We’ll get to that but we have some questions first. Are you in any pain? Discomfort?”

“No, I actually feel good, like after a nap. Why am I tied down?”

“All in good time. Tell me the first word that pops into your head.”

“Obey.”

“Interesting. Any other words?”

Submit. Desire? Can you untie me now?” The woman loosens a strap and Val’s head is free. When she raises her head, Val gasps at the sight of her breasts. They are big and firm and her nipples are hard and pointy. She feels the strange sensation between her legs again and she likes it. She turns her head back, the woman is also wearing a matching set of white panties, garter belt and stockings. She looks very sexy.

“What is going on and why are my tits so big?” The woman smiles and begins to play with Val’s left breast. Val immediately responds with a gasp at the sensitivity. Something is definitely going on between her legs, but she can’t see that far down.

“Good girls are rewarded Valerie. Feels good doesn’t it. Tell me the words.”

“Obey, submit, desire. Mm that feels good. What the fuck have you done to me?” Doctor Helen pinches the nipple in her hand and Val moans again

“Good girl Valerie. We have just a little bit more, then we’ll see about untying you. Isabella, if you please?” A tiny Hispanic woman in very revealing lingerie climbs up on the bed beside Val.

“I know you... Don’t I?” Val asks, searching her memory even as her eyes roam the woman’s body, as she bends and starts massaging and sucking on Val’s breasts. The tall woman steps back then over to a console. When she returns, her hand moves between Val’s legs. She feels a warm hand on her which starts stroking and god does it feel good and she can feel that part of her self growing.

“What, mmm what the fuck...” Then she feels a hand rubbing against her pussy before a finger enters her and matches the stroking. Val grabs the face sucking on her breasts, and moves her out of the way. The tall woman is stroking a big thick cock. And it’s hers! Val’s heart skips a beat and she opens her mouth to scream. The tall woman dips her head and takes Val’s hard cock in her mouth, while slipping a second finger into her wet pussy. Val’s body quivers and she has a mind blowing orgasm! It catches the woman off guard as thick cum spews into her mouth. She immediately pulls her lips away but increases her stroking. Val shudders again, the jizz flies into the air splattering the woman’s chest, neck and face. Another throb and this time the woman is ready and aims, Val’s cum lands on her own face and breasts. At her fourth spurt Val feels something settle into her brain, adding to the bliss of her orgasm , it is too much and Valerie passes out.

“Wake up!”

Valerie starts and has an immediate sense of deja vu. She can feel something warm and sticky on her face and chest. She licks her lips and is rewarded with the taste of her own cum. The tiny Hispanic woman, Isabella moves right in her face.

“Tell me the words.”

Obey. Submit. Desire.” Val immediately responds even as she seeks more semen with her tongue. Isabella helps out by wiping some up with her finger and sticking it Val’s mouth.

“Good girls are rewarded Valerie.” Isabella licks the side of Val’s face and lets a string of thick cum hang from her tongue. Val opens her mouth, and Isabella immediately lowers her lips to Val’s and they share a cum filled kiss. When Isabella pulls back, The tall woman is standing there, smiling down at Val, a splash of cum on her chin and neck.

“Tell me the words Valerie.” she says.

“Obey. Submit. Desire. Ooo!” She feels hands on her cock, then a hot wet tongue. Val quickly begins to stiffen and get wet. It is still such a strange sensation. “ Why am I not worried about being tied down? Why am I not afraid. Ooohh!” Isabella has taken Val into her mouth and is giving her a slow blow job.

12