Obey. Submit. Desire Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Because we programmed you to accept this. And the pleasure you are receiving helps.” The woman starts playing with Val’s new D sized breasts. “Now tell me the words one more time.”

“Obey. Submit. Desire. Who are.... OOOOOHHH!” Isabella has slide a finger up Val’s ass even as she pumps two fingers in Val’s pussy while still slowly sucking her cock. The woman smiles and is clearly aroused. Although not perhaps as aroused as Val.

“For now you can call me Doctor.” Val is biting her lip at the sexual pleasure she is receiving, then whimpers when it stops. “Hold your head up Valerie, I want you to watch this.” Straining to see past her own tits, she watches as Isabella slowly impales herself on Val’s big thick cock. The tiny woman’s wet cunt feels so tight against her cock, Val’s eyes roll back in her head.

“OOHhhh! Oh mygod! Oohh, fuck! So good!” The Doctor smiles and climbs up on the table.

“Eat my pussy Valerie. Obey and Submit. Good girls are rewarded. East my pussy, make me cum and I’ll have Harold fuck you. If your really good, I’ll have him fuck your ass too. Would you like that Valerie?”

“Mm mmurrmmph!” Is Val’s reply. Her mouth is currently a little busy with the good doctors wet cunt sitting on her face. She is very determined to be a good little girl indeed!


12