Obey Thy Neighbor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She told me that since I was so small in the cock department that it was really good that I enjoyed the feminine side of myself.

"God, girl, you were fantastic at eating my pussy. I bet you can really bring Chelsea off with that tongue."

I hadn't expected that comment and I turned bright red at the suggestion. Li was so casual about asking for oral sex. Chelsea and I had never enjoyed the bliss of that. I know I looked a little uncomfortable.

"Oh, Millie, I am sorry. Is there something you want to tell me?"

I was reluctant, but the trust had been building and everything was going so well. I was dressing all the time with Li and my fetish was fulfilled beyond my wildest dream. I had been uncomfortable performing oral sex on her and eating Cecil's cum, but even that seemed not so foreign to me after it was over. I had been so excited to see them make love. Well, at least fucking. I had to admit that the taste of his cum was nothing like I had expected. Wanting to submit to Li had gotten me past any reluctance and now I felt no remorse.

Slowly and painfully I explained how mine and Chelsea's sex life was. She listened and made very little comment. I told her how much I loved my wife and how I had tried to loosen her up to no avail. Li was very sympathetic and supportive as I spilled my guts to her. After the whole history, she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

"That is good to hear you open up, Darling. You are enjoying our time together, right?"

"Oh, yes. I mean it was a shock at first, but you are great."

"You never would have thought that this would become possible?"

"Yes," I giggled.

"Indeed you are making progress in getting in touch with your true nature, wishes and desires."

"Well, I would not have put it that way, but yes."

"Are you really conflicted about eating me out and being unfaithful to Chelsea?"

"Yes, I don't know how to reconcile that."

"When I pulled you out, so to speak, you were uncomfortable. Regretful. Embarrassed. With a little time and understanding you have learned to trust and enjoy. Now you are my confidant as well as I am yours. Just think how much nicer it would be if you and Chelsea could develop your relationship sexually as much as you have developed your professional lives and the compromises it takes to do what you both do. You have worked so hard and been so successful, that it might be best to take some time and see what you both can agree on. Ronald works so hard and so much. We have missed some time together and have learned to reconcile that fact with both our needs. You see, when I send these pictures to him, he will call me and want more details. He will probably masturbate to the photos and congratulate me on my success. For him this will be the next best thing to fucking me himself."

"You know, I am surprised that Chelsea has not shown you the new lingerie she bought when we went shopping. I wore part of my new sexy things today with Cecil. I love to show my sexy stuff."

The seed was planted. It would have been out of character for Chelsea to model her lingerie to me. So why did she buy it? Li indicated that it was a little more risqué than normal. She would not buy non- functional foundation items just to upgrade her wardrobe, would she?

12