Obeying Sir

Story Info
Sir pushes my boundaries in public; I obey to please him.
1.5k words
4.24
23k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission (pun intended) so be gentle!

Everyone's over 18 in my story.

*******************

"I want you to take your underwear off. Here."

His voice is low and commanding and I feel the heat rise in my face as I look back at him in the crowded bar. There are people drinking all around us, the lighting soft but not dim, and I know that if I obey there's a strong chance that someone will see what I'm doing. I also know that it's not 'if' but 'when' - there's no way on earth that I'm not going to do as he instructs. I can see in his eyes that he knows this too, the small smile playing around his lips showing me his complete confidence in my submission to him.

Still looking up at him, I take hold of one side of my thong through my thin dress and inch it down my hip, then do the same on the other side, shifting in my seat a little as though I'm merely trying to get more comfortable. As the material leaves my skin I feel the wetness and my cheeks flame again, imagining him taking my underwear in his hand and feeling the evidence of how turned on I am, how much he dissolves me with his touch.

I've got as far as I can go without raising up from my seat; quickly I reach up my dress and hook a finger into the elasticated side, lifting as little as possible to draw the thong below me and down to the tops of my thighs. As I sit back down I move closer into the table, glancing nervously around to see if anyone is watching, my eyes leaving his until I feel his touch at my throat. He loops a finger through the metal ring on my slender leather collar and pulls, gently but firmly, reminding me with his gaze that the only person whose attention I should worry about is his.

I continue to slide the thong down my thighs until I know he can see the red silk, stark against the black holdup stockings I wore at his request. His hand joins mine, takes over and slips my underwear over my knees and to the floor. I lift one leg at a time to step out of them as he leans down; I see a flash of red in his hand as he straightens up then as he pockets his prize he tells me.. "Good girl."

My heart's already racing but I feel it quicken still as he leans in and kisses me, my reward for obeying him so promptly and without question. His hand touches my thigh, squeezes, moves slowly upwards and I know he wants to explore the source of the wetness he felt on my thong. To know the power he has over my body. Feeling bolder now and partially concealed by the table, I angle my hips towards him and part my legs slightly, hungry for his touch. As his tongue probes mine, his fingers reach the top of my thighs and I can't help but moan softly into his mouth as he strokes the slick, soft skin at the centre of me.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

We leave the bar and he directs me around the corner, away from our route and I'm confused until I see the doorway in shadow ahead. He hasn't finished playing with me. We're in a side street; a little way ahead I see a man walking away from us and while the area is now quiet, I know there's no guarantee other people won't head this way.

"Do you think -" I start to ask him but he silences me with a finger over my lips as he steers me into the doorway. His hand slides down and I gasp as it closes around my throat, so gently, but firm as he kisses me insistently once more. He's impatient now, and his other hand pulls up my skirt so I feel the cool night air on my skin before I'm lost to every sensation but his hand at my neck, his tongue in my mouth and his fingers pushing inside me.

He takes my hand and presses it into him, I can feel his cock hard and straining against his trousers. I squeeze him gently and rub my fingers up and down the length as we're kissing until suddenly he breaks off and grabs both my hands. I can feel how wet I've made his fingers and breathing hard, I look up into his eyes as he moves my arms behind my back. Holding my wrists together in one hand, he trails the other around my waist then higher, over my breasts where he lingers for a moment then his fingers trace up the side of my face. Brushing my long hair behind my ear, he takes a handful of it and pulls down gently.

"On your knees."

I look at him in surprise and begin to ask "what if someone comes by..?" but i know as I form the words that he doesn't care. And, ultimately, neither do I. I'll do what he tells me to give him the pleasure he desires, because not only do I want to, I need to. Something deep inside me is compelled to obey him.

"Are you going to make me tell you twice?"

I shake my head, mutely, and sink to my knees. His hand is still tangled in my hair and he uses the other to unzip his trousers and bring out his long, rock-hard cock. The ground is cold and rough on my knees but the feeling means nothing as I gaze at his erection and know what I'm going to do for him.

He pulls me towards him with the fist in my hair and I open my lips, eager for the first taste of him. I let my mouth take the first inch and he gives a low groan as the warmth envelops him and my tongue flicks softly over the tip of his cock. He's teasing himself, holding back, knowing he can choose to fuck my mouth faster, slide in the whole length and hold it there until I struggle to breathe, anything he desires and I'll take him.

I caress the underside of his cock with my warm, wet tongue and start to suck him gently as he pulls my face closer into him, I have almost all his cock in my mouth now and I'm past caring when I hear a noise from up the street. If someone can see us, let them watch, I think and give a soft moan around him as I imagine being seen like this, serving him like a good girl should, on my knees.

He pushes in the last inch and I concentrate hard on not gagging as his cock fills my mouth completely. He groans again; he sounds so sexy and I love knowing he's taking his pleasure from me, controlling me...he releases my hair then strokes my cheek, tilting my face slightly so I'm looking up at him, watching him watch his cock moving in and out of my mouth.

Gripping my hair again, he starts to pull my head into him faster, fucking my mouth a little more roughly now as his orgasm starts to build. I know the wet sounds he can hear as it gets harder to breathe turn him on, he knows I'm powerless below him as a single tear rolls down my cheek from the effort of not gagging on his hard cock. I'm so eager for his come in my mouth; I want to taste him and swallow it all like a good girl should.

His fist tightens in my hair; the painful tug makes me moan again around his cock but the pain is so good and I know that he's close. I slide my tongue against him more firmly and listen to him groaning louder, half the street could hear us now but it doesn't matter to us. His cock pulses in my mouth and I feel the first rush of come hit my tongue, I'm feeling lightheaded from the sheer pleasure of being used like this for his enjoyment. He keeps on coming , it seems endless and I don't want it to end... I'm swallowing as his grip on my hair finally loosens and he watches me take all of his come down my throat.

I keep on sucking him, gentler now, hearing him regain his breath until finally he softens and I move away with a smile up at him. As he pulls me up from my knees I realise I've ripped one of my stockings and there's a graze on my knee, a graze I'll look at and remember this by until the next time I get to please him again.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

We walk to the station where we'll say goodbye and I turn to him, wondering about my underwear for the journey home. He knows what I'm going to ask, and his hand moves to his pocket where my damp thong still rests, but then he tells me "I'm keeping these."

What other answer can I give?

"Yes sir."