Objects in Love Falling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave paused briefly to check his phone, which she thought was weird but was grateful for the brief respite. "I'm going to come now," he said and resumed his powerful thrusting. Within seconds she could feel him tense up, stiffening within her until she was sure she would burst, and then his cum burst out against the entrance to her womb, and she screamed with pleasure. Her contractions echoed his wildly pulsing cock as he flooded her insides with his thick, fertile cum. "Yes," she cried out. "Give it to me! Fill me with your cum."

And then he was done, and so was she, aftershocks of orgasmic intensity echoing through her flesh long after he had withdrawn, his cum leaking from her abused pussy. A splash of cum across her breasts as Richard finished too was the perfect end to a perfect fuck.

*

Dave returned home to another dream come true. Bella and their mum were in Bella's room, naked on the bed, mouths in each other's pussies - a sweet, incestuous sixty-nine. He was happy just to watch for a while, enjoying their sighs and murmurs of pleasure.

He had thoroughly enjoyed himself with Lucy. He had used the App to prevent himself from coming until he had enjoyed her in several positions. She had been so tight and so passionate that he doubted he would have lasted any time at all without that artificial control. Her multiple orgasms, her cunt contracting powerfully about his hard cock, while his dad (her lover) watched, were exactly what he had wanted. Dave planned to be a regular visitor there in the future.

And now his gorgeous mum was eating out his hot, sexy sister, and vice versa. Together they were beautiful and perfect.

Bella was on top. "Dave!" she shouted. "Get in here. Georgia needs you to fuck her, and I want to watch."

He didn't need asking twice. Within a minute he had stripped and was on the bed between his mother's legs, his cock hard and no doubt smelling of Lucy's pussy. Bella had climbed off and now sat so she had a close view of his cock and their mum's pussy, which she opened for him with her fingers. "Fuck her, Dave."

"Fuck me, Dave," Georgia echoed, though she eyed his huge cock nervously.

"Hold on," Dave muttered, and used the App to reduce the size of his cock. It was still well above average, but not quite so troublesome. He still had to be gentle at first until she accommodated him, and in truth he fit inside her very well indeed.

"Oh, that feels good," she sighed, and he quickly settled into a smooth, steady rhythm, hard and fast and deep. This time he didn't use the App to control his pleasure, and was glad not to need it.

Bella lay next to them, caressing Georgia's breasts and kissing her, until Dave said, "Get on top again," he said, and guided her into place so that he was able to pull out of Georgia and ease into Bella instead, fuck his sister's sweet pussy for a few minutes, then switch back to his mum's.

It was too good to last long. With a cry of pleasure he unloaded deep inside his mum. Her answering cry - "Yes, Dave!" - reminded him in that moment of bliss that he was having unprotected sex with his own mother - his young and presumably fertile mother. Perhaps he might even impregnate her, and perhaps he had already impregnated Lucy...

Quickly he withdrew from his mum and plunged instead deep into his sister, pressing against the entrance to her womb until his pulsing cock had delivered its last.

*

Later, in front of the television, Bella's hand stroking his hard cock idly as she binge-watched her Netflix anime, Georgia singing in the kitchen, Dave scrolled through the App's pages and details. It was a shame that only five 'objects' could be acquired and that no more were possible, but given that in the space of just a few hours on this merry Christmas day he had managed to impregnate three beautiful young women, maybe it was a blessing that the App limited his adventures.

12