All Comments on 'Oblivious'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Last paragraph ruined it. You just had to make both the father and his son in law into cucks too?

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

Not much story to give it credibility, but very nicely written, with well-described sex. Like the self-deprecatory humour on the part of the narrator too.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Well written and pretty darn sexy. Just ignore the snipers like your first commenter who viscerally believe it is fine for the two ladies to share him, but who freak out that some other guy takes HIS pussies. Dimwits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You waited until the end to completely destroy a good thing. Why?

NotWhatUthinkNotWhatUthinkover 2 years ago

I thought it was an excellent read.

NotWhatUthinkNotWhatUthinkover 2 years ago

I think it was a fine ending. Maybe they didn't want to continue the story to another part or chapter. I was into the story so the ending doesn't affect me either way. On to the next story.

IJS0904IJS0904over 2 years agoAuthor

Well cagysea9725 if your comment was anything but abusive language I would not have deleted it. I don't mind constructive criticism but when the comment is nothing but abuse I don't see any reason to keep it. I suggest that in the future you look at the story tags before reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for this story and ignore the stupid trolls.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

Oh man - that was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the kiss, always the event that lets me know if a lover is interested in me or just wants my body. My father seduced me three years ago, of course I’m much older that your “Beth”. The feelings Beth has towards her father were the same ones I was too afraid to act when I was younger. My father started seducing me when I was thirty six. He didn’t have to work to hard. He has been my favorite fantasy from the moment I secretly watched my mother performing oral sex on him when I was in high school. Do you think it’s Freudian that now I’m a high school teacher? During Xmas break, my father started putting his hands on me and complementing my body. It wasn’t just exciting, it was also exhilarating and dangerous. It became our little game when mom was out of the room. One night, after mom had gone to bed, we stayed up late to watched a movie. “You know baby girl, your mother and I extremely proud of you. You’ve grown up to become a smart, beautiful, successful, and a extremely sensual creature”. “Dad, how am I supposed to respond to a statement like that?” “Your mother’s leaving early tomorrow, and our little game is about to become intense”. My father walked over to where I was seated and offered his hand. As I stood up he pulled me against his chest, our lips meet and his long tongue invaded my mouth. I was instantly wet and as the kiss lingered I knew two things. It was so wrong and I couldn’t wait for my father to be inside of me.

Synthia44Synthia44over 1 year ago

I just read a story of loving and incest. I thought t was well written with a few errors in wording but such a fucking hot and sensual stroy. The only part I miss is that it ended too soon. Keep writing stories like this and I will become a true fan of your writtings.

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

Great story - very hot. I was also disappointed in the last paragraph. The story would've been 5* without it.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Wished it was longer but it was oh so fucking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another good one. Many thanks.

6SixtyNiner96SixtyNiner9about 1 year ago

A GREAT story of loving & lustful incest, with only a few minor errors in wording, none too egregious enough to warrant less than a full 5-star rating. The length was spot on. Except for the ending, I would have preferred another chapter before another person was added to the mix. All in all, a superb composition!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.