Oblivious

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to kiss her while reaching down with my hand and positioning my cock. I pressed forward and the head of my cock entered my daughter. I was no longer remotely concerned with anything but making love to her. I slid slowly into her tightness, content for the moment to slide in deep and not move. We kissed hard with my cock buried in her and it was timeless.

As I began to move our lips separated. I raised up on my arms and we both looked down. We watched as my cock slid slowly out and then, back in. Beth was moaning again, and I increased the pace. It wasn't long before I let myself loose and began to long stroke even faster. She pulled her legs up and held them with her hands behind her knees. I looked down at her as she watched in fascination as my cock plunged rapidly into her pussy.

I wasn't going to last much longer. She was just too beautiful and sexy. Her sweet pussy felt wonderful. She suddenly looked up at me, "Oh daddy! I'm gonna cum again! OH GOD!" The spasming of her orgasmic vagina was too much and my cock swelled. I began to spurt cum deep into my daughter. I don't know that I have ever cum that hard. It was amazing and wonderful, and I didn't want it to ever end. When it finally did, I lowered myself and kissed Beth as lovingly and sexually as I could. I wanted her to know through my kiss how very much I loved her and wanted her. I felt that she was kissing me back in the same way.

Eventually I began to soften, and I slid my cock from my daughter. I laid down next to her and she rolled into my arms. I held her close, leaning down to kiss her forehead. She laid there for a moment before speaking, "Dad, I have never felt anything like that. It was amazing."

I was a very touched, "I love you, Beth."

"I love you too dad."

We cuddled for a while before Beth turned to me, "Dad I hope we can make love again some time, if you don't mind."

I didn't hesitate, "I would love to make love to you again Beth. You are beautiful and sexy. I don't know how any man could resist you."

She smiled up at me, "Awesome! Now you should probably go to bed with mom. I need to clean up a bit before I go to sleep. Now kiss me goodnight and I will see you tomorrow."

I kissed her softly, slowly, and with as much love as I could express. She sighed when our lips parted. I stood, grabbed my clothes, and walked out into the hall. Sara stood there waiting and I felt an immediate stab of guilt. She took my hand and walked me down the hall to our room. She closed the door behind us and turned to me. She pulled my head down and kissed me hard. When she was done kissing me, she looked into my eyes, "I watched you two and I have to say it turned me on. Not just because of the sex but because of the loving way you did it. It was exactly what I wanted her to experience. There is a little problem though."

Fearing the worse I had to ask, "What's the problem babe?"

She grinned, "I'm really horny and I need your tongue on my pussy right now."

Fortunately, my tongue wasn't all that tired. Much to my surprise I had little difficulty getting hard again either.

* * * * *

During month that followed Beth and I made love, or just fucked, almost daily. Things gradually tapered off after that. Beth needed to develop her own romantic relationships. Now that she knew what good sex was like she could be confident in bed and not settle for less than she deserved.

Eventually she met the right guy and married him. He is a super guy and I like him a lot. Beth told him about our unique relationship. Beth and I still have occasional love making sessions. Surely, she must wonder what her husband and her mother are doing while she is with me? After all Sara deserves some fun too. I do love to see that well fucked look on her face. Then again maybe Beth is as oblivious as I am.

12