Oblivious Bimbo-at-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was practically crawling over the desk, melons knocking papers everywhere. I had nothing else to do, nowhere else to go, I'd spent all this money on fancy clothing, I'd gambled it all on these interviews!

"Anything?" he raised an eyebrow and glanced around conspiratorially.

"Anything." I pressed out my chest as far as it would go, the two perfect orbs of my tits - almost shoved directly into his face - still somehow elegant in their finery.

He seemed to give my consideration serious consideration. His gaze traveled from my tits to the door, to my eyes, then to my tits again. His face grew hot and he had that far away distracted look guys got when they spent too much time around me.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." He stood up, the straining meat of his dick, scarcely contained by his thousand-dollar trousers, raising to my eye level. "It's like something out of a cheap porno."

"Huh?" I knew I should have been looking him in the eyes but I couldn't tear myself away from the tantalizing feast inches from my face.

"Well miss," He stepped back, my heart going with him. He pulled down the blinds then walked over to the door. "If you really want it so badly..."

"Oh I do! I do! Please! Give it to me!"

He locked the door.

"How about we see how you handle oral arguments?"

His belt came off. My eyes widened as his huge dick swung into view.

"Ooh thank you!" I fell to my knees.

For a moment, I hesitated. Was I really about to suck dick for a job? I shook my head, what a silly thought. How else was I going to show him how good it would be to have me around the office? How valuable a teammate I could be? I may have been having trouble expressing myself verbally, but this? This I was good at. All that practice was about to pay off!

Besides. How was this any different from how I'd started letting my landlord fuck my ass for rent? He'd also been hesitant at first, but I was a stern negotiator and I laid my point out before him bare, save my bangles and plug, and now we had a deal we could both benefit from.

Lots of people were hesitant, come to think about it, about letting me practice sucking their dicks in an alleyway or fucking my pussy in exchange for a bus ride, but the longer they were around me, the more they started to see things from my perspective. I guess I was just charismatic like that.

And now I had to call upon every ounce of my charm for what was probably the most important blowjob of my life.

"Oh my god. It's so big!" I pressed his dick against my conservatively whored-up face, I could feel the blood pumping hotly through the turgid member as it ran from my chin to my hairline with room to spare.

Honestly? I didn't know if I could handle something this massive. It put the legal aides I had back at home to shame. But damnit, I had to try my best. I had to make it fit so that he could see what a good fit I was here at SUK.

Gripping this gavel tightly in both hands, I kissed up the length. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach as my nerves were washed away by a keening hunger, an excitement that left me flush and wet and breathing hotly. This was my chance. I took one more look at the thing - bigger than my whole face - and put the crown of his head against lips so velvety and pillowy pussy-pink that they threatened to devour even it.

"Thank you, sir." I slurped, panting. "I'll show you what a skilled orator I am."

And so I began my opening arguments.

Most men would lean back and let me make my case. This man was not most men. This man was a high-ranking professional. This man had been to court. He thrust his hips and bucked, giving just as good as I gave. This wasn't a monologue, it was a conversation, and - he grabbed my pigtails - we were both jockeying for control.

His argument was a mouthful to be sure, and it was hard and it was long and - oh fuck - overwhelmingly, knee-shakingly, cunt-drippingly masculine, but I handled it like a pro. I took it in, inch after rough inch, acquiescing to his masculinity and seniority, showing him that I was taking every turgid inch of his flesh into consideration.

And then it became a game of give and take. He'd thrust and I'd swirl my tongue. He'd pump his cock so deep into my throat that I saw stars, and I'd swallow around it to pull it in deeper. When he was shallow I was twisting his shaft with both hands, when he was deep I was fondling his rich, heavy, cum-filled balls.

Back and forth we went, over and over, him trying me out in new positions and me demonstrating again and again that no matter what situation I was in, I was able to get him to rise to the occasion.

I may have taken a pounding from his sheer virility, I may have been shivering on the edge of climax from sheer excitement, and I may have been giddy from all the pointers he was giving me, but it didn't take long before I had him in a corner, that he was moments away from cumming to see my point of view.

I'd have loved to go all night, I'd have loved to see where it took us, but time was short and we both knew it. Were we in different circumstances I'd have held back, dragged things out for as long as I could. But I'd have to leave that for another day. You know what? Good. I'd leave him wanting more.

I pulled out of him with a loud slobbery pop, he stumbled back. I giggled and pressed myself forward, the heat of my naked hooters catching his long juicy cock between them. I shuddered from the pleasure as I grasped both of my throbbing nipples and started manhandling my tits into position. I smirked. They didn't teach this one in law school!

I looked up at him coyly. His beautiful blue eyes bulged at the sight of his thick dick, glistening like my lips, disappearing between my mammoth knockers. If that didn't show that I was the perfect fit I didn't know what would!

I squeezed and bounced, jacking him off with my tits as I opened my mouth in receptive horny need. It was a desperate diatribe, but as close as he was, he barely had time to mount a rebuttal.

He came. Fast and hard and oh god did he ever cum.

Thick loads of creamy jizz arced through the air like cannon blasts, spraying all over my face, my tongue, my hair and - especially - my big needy tits. Each hot splash was like a stamp of approval slamming into me, marking me as his, as this company's.

I fell back, panting and shivering in pleasure. God, why was being covered in his cum so especially sexy? His arguments had been good, he'd really left a mark on me. All this had done was make me want to work here even more.

"So," I licked my glistening lips as I looked again into his eyes, batting my long cum-drenched lashes. His seed was cooling all over me. We'd definitely formed a rapport. "What do you think?"

"I think - uhg --" he fell back into the soft rich leather of his chair. "God help me, I think we may have a position for you after all."

"Really!?" I leapt up in the air, bouncing.

"Oh yes." He laughed and shook his head in sheer disbelief. "Quite a few, come to think of it. I'm sure those dirty old men upstairs are going to love you. You know what? There's an executive meeting later today. Why don't I bring you by and introduce you. I'm sure they'd love to see that silver tongue of yours in action."

"Oh, thank you!" I ran over and wrapped my arms around him, kissing him again and again. He didn't return the hug, but I could hardly blame him. After such a passioned debate, I was a complete mess.

"Why don't you get yourself cleaned up. There's a bathroom down the hall."

"Ooh, smart!" I giggled as I ran a finger along my tits, scooping up some of the jizz that had dripped there then sucking it off my finger. I'd want to look my best in front of all those big important men.

"Oh, and Miss Mellons?"

"Hmm?"

"I think you've forgot to put your number on your CV." He turned a paper towards me. I blinked. He was right. Oh my god, was that why no one had called me back!?

I flashed red with embarrassment as I grabbed a sharpie from his desk and wrote in the missing number, along with a quick little "Call me!" and a cream-heavy kissy mark to give it a personal touch.

Ass swaying confidently, and top more or less back in position, I made my way out the door. As I left, I heard him pick up the phone. "Hi, Mr. Kummer? You're not going to believe this..."

I grinned to the other candidates outside. No doubt they could imagine the oral excellence I had just demonstrated. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if a few of them had even heard some of my impassioned cries. I just blew them another kiss, bangle jangling, as I made way past them. Let's see them top that.

I actually made it all the way to the men's room before I literally jumped for joy, body bouncing and hands clapping excitedly before me. I did it! I actually did it! I knew it, all I'd needed was a chance.

And this was only the beginning! My boyhood dreams were finally coming a reality. Who knows, maybe all those other fantasies I'd been having about the hiring manager were about to come true too.

Ah, but first -- first I had to impress the higher ups! Oh god, my heart raced at the thought of how big and powerful those older men were. I had my door in the foot now though. Finally - I started licking up the last of the cum off my face and tits -- finally they were taking me seriously.

Finally - I winked into the mirror - some respect.

The End.

Author's Afterward --

Thank you so much for reading! Please leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love hearing from you!

12