Oblivious Sister Pt. 02

Story Info
Electric Boogaloo.
1.5k words
4.2
79.7k
84

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sushitrash
sushitrash
188 Followers

"What happened to you?"

My sister's smile was very unorthodox. I haven't seen her this happy in years. Her steps were peppy and her tits bounced as she walked to the fridge.

I was having a normal breakfast until my see came in wearing no pants and only an oversized t-shirt. My cock poked the bottom of the table as it came out of the hole in my boxers.

"Have you ever had a lucid dream? It's amazing! Last night was the best night ever!" she yelled.

Had she been dreaming the entire time? The night before, I thought she had been awake the whole time and just pretending. At least she got some pleasure out of it.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You don't wanna know," she said.

"Tell me."

I always told my sister to trust me and tell me anything without having to worry about her secrets being spread or worrying about criticism. I hope she would tell me everything.

"I had a wet dream last night." She blushed.

"About who?" I asked.

"Ew why do you want to know who I dreamed about having sex with!" she giggled. I did not laugh.

"Who was it?" My tone and face were serious.

"Why do you look so mad?" She started to frown.

"I'm sorry." I grabbed her by the shoulders. "Just tell me."

Thank God my cock was back in my underwear. Still, it's presence was not avoidable.

She stared at my bulge for three full seconds before looking back into my eyes.

"You."

My head started spinning. My cock twitched. I had sex with my sister. She didn't know it. I didn't want to hurt her. I just wanted to make both of us feel good. Somehow my actions did what they intended. I made her cum. In the real world and the dream world. We both got pleasure out of it. But still, I felt guilty and I knew I had to tell her.

"Uhhh, I had the same dream. But it wasn't a dream."

The confusion was visible on her face.

"I fucked you while you slept."

The words came out like I was a deflating balloon. It was now my turn to blush. The words sounded even worse out loud. I tried to apologize.

"I'm so-" She interrupted my apology by planting her lips onto mine.

Her eyes were closed. My eyes were as wide as they could possibly go. Then my eye lids drooped down as I melted into the kiss. Her tongue had slipped into my mouth and licked each other on the inside. At this point, our faces were both red. She broke kiss and bolted up the stairs to her room. I stood there, petrified from a flood of emotions. I walked slowly to the bathroom and beat my dick, remembering her tits pressed up against my chest, her nipples poking through her shirt, and her soft mouth and sexy tongue. Shot after shot of cum covered the bathroom mirror. I went to my room after cleaning up. Neither of us had left our rooms until it was night time.

My stomach growled. I need to get something to eat. I walked to the kitchen to see my sister eating. I sat next to her after making a sandwich.

"Do you like me?" she asked.

"I love you."

"Do you think I'm cute?"

"Gorgeous."

"Do you think I'm hot?"

"You're the sexiest woman I have ever seen."

"Do you think of me when you jerk off?"

"Only you."

My voice made me sound like I was desperate for my sister. I was.

"I've been thinking about you when I masturbate ever since I learned to masturbate."

Her reply shocked me. We had been thinking about each other for so long and never did anything about it. She said another shocking thing.

"I've been saving myself for you."

At this point my cock should have bursted. My blood left my body parts and filled my cock. The only body heat I emitted came from my penis. That's what it felt like at least.

"What are we waiting for?"

I didn't say that because I was some bold alpha male. It just slipped out while I was thinking about it. She didn't know that part, however.

She pulled my face into hers and our mouths connected. Our tongues intertwined and dance in each other's mouth. I picked her up and carried her to her room, her legs wrapped around my torso. Our kisses did not stop, her legs were still holding me close to her. Her breasts were mashed against me so hard I thought they would burst. She sucked my tongue hard as I pulled down my boxers. Our kiss broke for a small moment, giving her enough time to remove her shirt. She had no panties on. I stared at my sister's moonlit body. She lay there, legs spread to my sides. Her pussy glistened in the moon light. Her big, soft tits fell to her sides. She put her arms together to squeeze her tits together and made a pouty face.

"You like what you see baby?"

"Fuck yeah," I groaned.

I fell onto her, her lips latching onto my mouth once more. My shaft slid across her pussy lips as I humped her. Our fluids mixed together and drenched our genitalia.

I got off of her and laid on my back. She sat on my face and bent down to suck my cock at the same time. Her pussy drenched my face with her beautiful nectar. I would've drowned if I didn't suck her juices. She choked on my dick as it touched the back of her throat. I kept licking her pussy until I shoved my thumb in her ass, wet from her pussy juice, and sucked her clit.

Her legs clamped around m face as she twitched and convulsed. Her orgasm led waves of liquid to leak out of her pussy. She went limp.

I got her off of me and kissed her, filling her mouth with the taste of her own pussy. She still could barely move because her orgasm was so intense. She lay on her stomach. I pulled her hips up so her ass poked up in the air, her chest still flat on the bed. I kneeled behind and put my head into her pussy.

"I love you," I whispered into her ear.

"I love you to- AAAAH!"

I interrupted her message by shoving cock deep into her vagina. I couldn't wait for her pussy to get used to my cock. I just pushed deep in one fast motion.

"It hurts. My pussy hurts." Tears ran down her face and onto her pillow. I kissed the tears on her face and then her cheek.

"I'll make it feel better." It was dark, but I didn't see any blood from her pussy. Thank goodness. My rhythm started off slow, but I could not take it. I started pumping her hard and fast. She moaned at the same tempo of the bed creaking.

I pulled my cock out and she thought I was done. I flipped her onto her back and spread her legs. She wrapped her legs around me once more and pulled me in. I sucked her tits and moved up to her face. We kissed hard I stuck my cock back into her pussy. I fucked her hard and fast as she sucked my tongue. I gripped her creamy tit with one hand and her sexy ass with another. She started squirming and stopped as her pussy clenched around my cock. It was too much.

Her tit, her ass, her tongue, her pussy. I couldn't hold it in anymore.

Her orgasm made her pussy vibrate and shake as it squeezed my cock. My dick twitched and it exploded, releasing tons of cum deep into her pussy. Her pussy squeezed my dick, milking the last drops of my semen. I collapsed onto my back and brought her with me. This time she was on top. My cock stayed in her tight pussy. She lay on top of me, squishy boobs flattened against my chest. I kissed her one more time and we both asleep like that.

When I woke up, we had not moved. The head of my cock was still in her pussy. My erection began to grow as she woke up. She put her lips onto mine as I shoved my cock into her pussy. I grabbed her ass savagely with both hands and fucked her pussy hard until I came again.

My cock plopped out of her vagina and we both laughed. We got up to brush our teeth and eat breakfast. We had sex the entire day. We had sex in every position possible. We fucked in every part of the house we could get to. We wanted to explore each other and be completely free. We even had sex under the sink, where the pipes were. It was kinda crazy. We even started having sex outside. In the backyard, where the neighbors could see. Even in the driveway, on top of our car. Several cars passed by, honking, and several dogs barked. We were horny lovers and we were proud.

Part 3 may fall under the Exhibitionist category or the Incest category. Should there be a Part 3?

sushitrash
sushitrash
188 Followers