Oblivious Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The one flaw in her plan, she realized too late, was how she was going to possibly have the patience to wait for him to wake up on his own. But on the other hand, it was snug and warm in bed with her brother, and despite her excitement, she found that just lying there with him lulled her into just enjoying the moment.

Bailey's heart calmed, her breathing slowed, and she luxuriated as minutes silently passed.

****

It took Wes a moment upon waking up to realize what was going on. He wasn't used to randomly finding his sister in bed with him. A wide smile blossomed once he clued in, though.

"Bailey," he whispered. "Hey. Hey Bailey."

He shook her gently, but she didn't respond. Just snored softly.

Wes wasn't quite sure if she was really asleep or just pretending. He spent some time pressed up against her, taking advantage of her warmth and softness. He fondled her gently, feeling up her boobies, her little tummy, and even her pussy, all while grinding slowly on her ass.

As far as he could tell, she was really asleep. She almost certainly had climbed in with him very deliberately at some point, and he wasn't sure if she'd meant to fall asleep or not, but she sure seemed to have drifted off next to him.

"Is that Bailey?"

Wes looked over at Ryan. "Yep."

"Why's she in bed with you?"

"You think I know?"

"I dunno. Maybe."

"No idea. Pretty sure she'd asleep though."

"Asleep, or faking?"

Wes shrugged. "If she's awake, she hasn't given it away yet. And I've been feeling her up good."

Ryan grinned and slipped out of bed. "Better make sure."

"We definitely could."

Wes threw back the covers, exposing their little sis. Her shirt had pulled up over her butt already, and her tight panties clung so beautifully to her bum as they carefully rolled her on her tummy.

They squeezed and caressed her sweet booty, feeling bolder with every passing minute of getting no response. Even pulling her panties off entirely got nothing from her.

"Horny little thing," Wes said. "She lubed herself up already."

Ryan slipped a gentle finger over Bailey's bumhole. "So she did. You really think she just fell asleep on accident?"

"I think so. But it'd be a shame not to... wake her up."

Ryan grinned back at his brother. "Agreed."

The boys whispered and giggled as they accepted Bailey's sleeping invitation. Wes slowly, gently sank into her well-lubed bum just as deep as possible. With Bailey not awake to insist on him going hard, Wes could take his time and enjoy it without disturbing her.

The brothers made a bit of a game of it, seeing what they could get away with without waking their sleeping sis. And, of course, cumming deep in Bailey's tight little bum.

****

Bailey woke up with her bum being stretched open. She smiled in delight as she realized. She hadn't intended to actually fall asleep, but it was so much better that she had.

Somehow neither Ryan or Wes realized that she'd awakened. They were probably too busy playing with her ass to notice. Bailey lay there and enjoyed the attention. It was kind of slow and soft, not truly what she wanted, but in its own way it was nice and comforting, and made her feel loved and appreciated.

She was way too much of a sucker for her brothers fucking her butt, or otherwise playing with it as the case may be. Even more so when they came in her and made such a naughty mess.

"Can you believe she's sleeping through this?" Ryan said in a hushed tone.

"We have such a butt slut little sister," Wes answered at the same quiet volume. "Never would have guessed."

"I know. It's crazy. But I love it."

"Me too. I'm gonna get obsessed though. It was already hard enough trying not to think about Bailey's ass all the time. It's just gonna get worse if we keep doing this stuff."

"I know what you mean."

Bailey's heart hammered as she listened to her brothers. She was sure that would give her away, but they continued not to realize she was now fully awake and enjoying every little bit of them fucking her bum.

Ryan grunted as he came in Bailey's ass. Her toes curled in warm ecstasy as her insides were messed even further, joining the creaminess of Wes's load. She had to consciously relax and try to maintain the charade.

Well, not that she had to, really. But it was more fun this way.

Ryan made way for Wes to have another turn, then he had a second go himself. After that, and quite a lot of brother-cum inside Bailey's butt, they quite tenderly tucked her back in all snug in Wes's bed.

Bailey smiled to herself as her shirt was pulled over her bottom, blankets were tucked up around her shoulders, and each of her brothers gave her a soft kiss on the cheek. She managed to hide her grin during the kisses, at least, and she was pretty sure they were both oblivious to her alert and appreciative state.

Once they were gone, Bailey grinned widely and with no trace of shame. She rolled onto her side and gently probed her ass with one hand while rubbing her pussy with the other. She made herself cum while finger-deep in her ass, marveling at the cummy mess her brothers had made within.

****

Wes and Ryan were mid-breakfast when Bailey flounced in. She had the same shirt on as before, her hair was casually rumpled, and her face was initially a mask of neutrality.

"Morning," she chirped.

"Hey," Wes said.

"Sleep ok?" Ryan asked.

Bailey snorted. "Sleep ok? Someone stole my panties while I was sleeping."

The brothers looked at each other.

"Oh?" Ryan said.

"Yep."

"Is that all that happened?" Wes asked.

Bailey shrugged. "Well... I woke up in your bed. Weird, huh? Must have sleepwalked."

"Right. Sleepwalked," Ryan echoed.

"Uh, anything else?" Wes persisted.

Bailey shrugged in a larger motion, and both boys found their eyes instantly drawn to the flash of pussy the motion presented them. She clearly hadn't gone back to her room for another pair of panties in the interim.

"Like what else?" she asked blithely.

Bailey turned around and started prepping a cup of coffee for herself. She once again drew the boys' attention and made them sigh wistfully when she had to stretch on tippy-toe to get a mug, and consequently flashed most of her bare butt at them.

"She has to know," Wes whispered.

"That we fucked her butt again?" Ryan whispered back.

"Yeah. She'd have to, right?"

"She must. Just toying with us. She woke up and was like, 'yeah, I'm gonna mess with them.'"

"Unless... she just doesn't?"

"She'd feel it though, right? You don't just get fucked and cummed in repeatedly and not notice later."

"How would you know?"

"I'm guessing."

"What are you guys whispering about?" Bailey interrupted.

"Nothing," Ryan and Wes both said immediately.

"Are you-"

Bailey cut off at the sound of footsteps approaching. All three siblings went quiet as their father walked in. He didn't pay much attention, heading straight for the coffee, just as Bailey had.

"Morning, sweetie," he said.

"Morning, Dad," Bailey said, beaming like an innocent little thing.

"Plans for today?"

"Don't know yet."

"Ok."

The silence continued as their dad walked right back out again, having failed to note the atmosphere in the room.

Ryan and Wes went back to eating as he retreated from hearing distance. Bailey sipped her coffee, keeping an eye on them, then all of a sudden started talking again.

"You guys wanted to know if I noticed that you fucked my ass, huh?"

Wes choked on his mouthful. Ryan just stared with his head tilted oddly.

"So you did know," Ryan said.

"Well duh. How you think I wasn't gonna notice?"

"That's what I said! But you were all, like, acting like you didn't even realize."

Bailey rolled her eyes. "Doesn't take much to fool you guys, huh? Gullible-ass brothers."

"Hey!"

Bailey sipped some more coffee, then drained the remainder in the sink. "Anyway, I gotta go clean up thanks to you two. See ya."

She pranced back out with an obvious skip in her step.

Ryan and Wes stared at each other for a long moment.

"Kinda makes you wonder," Ryan said.

"Wonder what?"

"Are we getting tricked somehow?"

"In what way?"

"Like... tricked into doing butt stuff with Bailey. I got a bit of a puppet-master vibe just now."

"You're imagining things. She just... likes that stuff. Which is lucky, 'cause so do we."

"Sure. Yeah. I dunno. Feels like she's being tricky."

Wes shook his head. "She climbed into bed with me this morning, fully expecting butt stuff. At best she tricked herself by falling asleep through it."

"Yeah. Probably, eh?"

"Most likely."

****

Bailey had only just gotten the shower warmed up and slipped under the nice warm spray when the bathroom door opened again. She didn't panic about being intruded on, on the basis that it was almost certainly one of her brothers being naughty.

She just started on her routine, scrubbing herself down and getting all shiny and clean. A moment later, Ryan stepped in the shower with her, all naked and hard.

"Someone's being a bad brother," Bailey said.

"Somehow I don't think you mind."

Bailey grinned. "Maybe I don't."

"Want me to get your back?"

"Ha. Like that's what you're here for."

Ryan smirked right back at her and turned her around. He really did start washing her back, but it didn't take long for him to mostly focus on her butt.

The running water wasn't conducive to keeping her lubed up, so Ryan mostly just rubbed up on her. Bailey tried to keep washing while he was grinding on her ass and freely feeling her up anywhere else he wanted, but it wasn't the easiest task.

Bailey started gasping as Ryan worked her toward an orgasm. With his cock grinding hard on her bum and his fingers rubbing her pussy and clit, he eventually got her off right there in the shower, without even being inside her or anything.

After drying off outside the shower, all fresh and clean and still horny despite just cumming, Bailey was entirely unsurprised at being bent over the sink and having her bumhole fingered. Ryan lubed her up, then slipped his hard, precummy cock in her.

"This is what you wanted the whole time, huh?" Bailey moaned happily.

"Of course."

"You've got an obsession."

"And whose fault is that?"

"Yours. And Wes's."

Ryan snorted. "Remind me, who climbed into whose bed this morning?"

"I was sleepwalking."

"And you think anyone believes that?"

Bailey grinned. "Not really."

Ryan fucked her harder, using her nice clean bum. Though really, it was still quite a mess inside. And he of course added to that mess, filling her with even more cum.

Bailey wrapped herself in a towel after, giving her brother a long, appreciative look as he stood just as naked and freshly cleaned, all softly panting in post-cumming bliss. She padded out leaving him standing there.

Wes was already waiting for her in her room. He was, in fact, naked and stroking himself while waiting, even going so far as to have the panties she'd left behind earlier wrapped around his dick.

"Perv," Bailey accused as she locked them both in the room.

Wes grinned and stood up, leaving her panties behind on the bed. He gently tugged at her towel, and she let it slink to the floor.

"Look who's talking."

"You were getting off with your little sister's underwear."

"True. But I'd rather be getting off with her ass instead."

Bailey put her hands on her hips and tried to look serious, even though she was totally naked under her brother's admiring gaze. "You guys think you can do anything you want now, don't you?"

Wes considered for a moment. "Yeah, basically."

Bailey squealed as she was thrown into bed, then giggled happily as Wes landed on top of her. She felt little thrills all throughout. She was so insanely turned on by the idea that her brothers could and absolutely would take advantage of the freedom she was giving them.

It was so convenient already being lubed. They didn't have to waste much time at all before Wes was stretching her right back out. She'd only just finished with Ryan, and her bum was already getting another workout. Bailey truly felt that she could get used to being so thoroughly spoiled.

"This doesn't mean you can just steal my panties all the time, you know," Bailey said.

"I think you'll find I was returning them," Wes said.

"Returning them wrapped around your cock?"

"Only 'cause you weren't here yet. You're much better wrapped around my cock than your panties."

Bailey squealed again, delighting in Wes's naughtiness. "So bad!"

She was face down, ass up on her bed. Mostly at Wes's prompting. He used the position to his advantage, railing her into the bed, pounding her snug little bumhole like it was his toy.

Bailey's eyes rolled back and her toes curled up. She clutched her sheets with blind fingers. Brotherly bum-fucking was making her all gooey, in the very best possible way.

Wes spread her ass at times, or gave it some hard smacks, turning her cheeks all naughtily warm. Mostly he held her hips and drilled her hard and deep until he blew his load inside.

Wes cuddled with Bailey after, softening inside her and rubbing her pussy until she came too. It was a sweet gesture.

It was a little bit less sweet when he pulled out and moved around to Bailey's face, poking his cummy, messy dick to her lips. Still, Bailey was happy to suck it clean for him, gazing up at her big bro with adoring, smoldering eyes.

"I'm gonna have to come back for more later," Wes promised.

Bailey flipped her hair with far more nonchalance than she felt. "We'll see."

"Ha, right." Wes leaned down for a kiss, totally melting any pretend resistance Bailey had to give.

After he was gone, Bailey just lay there for a while, idly playing with herself and thinking about Wes and Ryan. She was falling hard for them. She could feel it. Not in any kind of traditional way at all, but definitely in a way that left her giddy and fantastically happy.

Maybe they didn't feel the same. Maybe her ass was just a fun and novel way of getting off for them. Which was fine, because it worked well for her too. But unlike other boys, Bailey didn't have to worry about her brothers not caring about her. They loved her, in their special, pervy way. That was enough.

And if it was more than that...

Bailey grinned and fingered her cummy bum. If it was more than that, so much the better.

****

Bailey soon got in the habit of keeping her bum lubed up as much of the time as possible. It made it way easier for Wes and Ryan to play with her ass whenever they wanted. Or, indeed, whenever she wanted. They were usually after her often enough to keep her satisfied, but there were times Bailey couldn't be bothered waiting and playing innocent.

The majority of the time Bailey could still get away with her oblivious act. It didn't fool her brothers very often, but they played along a lot. Sometimes they didn't and just teased her for being such a butt slut little sister, but mostly they played the game her way.

It was best those few occasions when Bailey really tricked them though. Like when she feigned sleep or acted really focused on a book or game or something. The torturous ecstasy of Ryan or Wes trying to sneakily finger or fuck her bumhole when they thought she wasn't aware was tied with a good, hard, brotherly bum pounding for her favourite thing ever. In very different ways, of course.

Just generally, Bailey's days were filled in entirely new ways. Either literally being filled by her brothers, or more figuratively in sexy little thoughts about their combined naughtiness. She was a much hornier little thing than she ever had been before, and she absolutely loved it.

There was so much fun in her days now. Always something to look forward to, even if she only rarely knew exactly what form it would take.

There was plenty of wakeup anal, either one of the boys fucking her awake, or sometimes her attempting to reverse those roles. They were better at it than she was, but then she had to try and get them fully hard while still asleep, then somehow get her butt sat on their cocks too, which wasn't particularly easy or fair. Still lots of fun though.

Also plenty of being tossed around or bent over on a sibling's whim. Lots of sneaking into showers or bedrooms. Copious groping in increasingly daring situations. Mostly the boys feeling her up, but she got them back plenty too.

Bailey got just as used to freely using her brothers as they did to her. She loved being the target of sneaky sexiness, but rather liked being able to pull out one of their cocks and just sit in their laps for a movie or something. Or sitting on one lap and making out with the other. Now that was a decadence only a lucky girl with two horribly bad brothers could ever experience.

****

"You know," Wes said, "I don't think I've jerked off at all in weeks."

Ryan shrugged. "Well duh. Don't hardly need to anymore, do we?"

The boys sat together on the couch, eyes on their game.

"No, I know. Just thought about it. It's kinda funny is all. Even when I was with Kimmy I still jerked off sometimes. And she was... you know."

Ryan grinned. "I remember you and her having a lot of fun."

"That's what I'm saying. Bailey... Bailey's better. Way better."

"Mmhm."

"And, like, not even just for the sex."

Ryan was a little slower to answer. "I think I kinda know what you mean."

"Like, it's weird the things I've been feeling for her. She's still our sister."

"Yeah, but more than that these days."

"Exactly."

"... is it weird that we share her?"

"No weirder than fucking our sister's butt repeatedly every day."

"Fair."

The brothers focused on their game for a few minutes in near-silence.

"I think I might be seriously crushing on her," Ryan said.

Wes breathed a sigh of relief. "Yeah. Me too. Glad it's not just me. Might even, like, love her? Or something?"

"I mean, we already did, right? Not a big leap to a more sexual kind of love."

"Yeah. That makes sense."

"Think we should tell her?"

"I mean... it might just make things weird."

"True. And what if she doesn't really want that?"

"Hard to say. We could just kind of wait and see."

"Yeah. Ok."

****

Bailey, having been on her way to the living room to join her brothers, had paused to listen as she caught some interesting conversation. She didn't hear everything, but more than enough to make her smile stupidly and feel all fluttery inside.

She had to wait there a while after just to try and force her smile down and keep her face neutral. Sure she could just let the boys know she'd heard, but it was more fun this way. Continuing to be 'oblivious' in a whole new way.

When Bailey pattered into the room, it was with an affected disinterest that she'd been honing to perfection recently. Enough time had passed that neither Ryan or Wes would suspect she'd overheard them even if her face gave something away, which it didn't.

Bailey sprawled out on the floor on her tummy, eyes glued to the game her brothers were playing, feet swinging idly in the air. As she expected, it didn't take her brothers long to display an interest. The short skirt and no panties she wore saw to that, even though she was pretty sure they wouldn't quite be able to tell she was sans underwear.

Then again, she did it so often these days they might just assume.

"Hey Bailey, wanna play?" Ryan asked.

Bailey shrugged. "Sure. If you guys are done."

"We are," Wes assured her.

Bailey accepted control of the gaming and tv with all due grace. She stayed right where she was, got her game started, put her headphones on, and pretended not to notice her brothers flipping her skirt up over her bare ass.

She smiled to herself, cunningly leaving her headphones silent so she could hear most of what they were saying. Not that much of it was of any interest, but it could be kind of funny to listen in anyway.