Oblivious Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bailey durdled around in Animal Crossing while getting her ass fondled and fingered by two pervy big brothers. It got harder to pretend to ignore them when they took turns eating her butt out, and hardest of all when they sank deep into her tight but well-prepped bumhole.

Ryan and Wes had become very good at keeping her revved up for long periods of time when they wanted. Between the two of them, they swapped out playing with her ass in various ways for the better part of the afternoon. Mostly slowly filling and fucking her, but plenty of licking, fingering, and groping too when neither was quite ready to stick their cock back in yet.

Bailey came a few times, enough to keep her from going totally crazy. Not enough to keep her from being a horny wreck for long stretches of time. Even her cums didn't settle her for very long. Not when her bum was being filled and cummed in so very lovingly and consistently.

She finally had to give in after Ryan came in her one last time. His fourth, if she'd been counting right. They'd both messed the inside of her bum an impressive four times actually, though to be fair it had been over the course of a few hours. And maybe one of Wes's didn't quite count since a large part of it had been glazed over her buns, rather cheekily.

Bailey had thought about protesting, since it wasn't where their cum was meant to go, but it was kind of hot and nice to feel on her skin, and she hadn't really wanted to disturb their rhythm. Ryan complained for her anyway, since Wes had made a mess where Ryan wanted to feel their little sister up.

"Think I'm done," Bailey murmured, pulling off her headphones.

"What, so soon?" Ryan asked with a wicked smirk, still wiping his messy cock off on her skirt.

"Yep," Bailey confirmed tiredly.

She groaned as she tried to stand up. She'd been lying in one place too long, and her ass had been fucked way too much in one go. Bailey was, by her own measure, a bit of an anal pro at this point. But even she had limits. She was going to ache so good from this, she could tell.

"Fuck me," Wes said with a low whistle. "Look at that puddle you made."

"More like a lake," Ryan countered.

Bailey groaned again for a somewhat different reason. "Shush."

"I mean, seriously though," Wes said.

Looking back at where her pussy had been, Bailey had to admit she'd made quite a mess too. Not quite as sexy in her eyes as the kind her brothers tended to make, but they seemed impressed.

Her brothers helped her up, and even cleaned up the floor after her. At least partly just because Bailey couldn't walk straight at the moment.

Instead of leaving, Bailey sat with them as they got right back to their game from earlier as though they'd only paused for a few minutes.

Bailey squeezed right in between them, sitting halfway diagonal with her head on Ryan's shoulder and her legs curled mostly on Wes's lap. She slipped one hand behind her back and down her tender butthole. She smiled lazily as she stuck a pair of fingers in, just to feel herself and the sexy disaster her backside was.

"You fallin' asleep on us?" Ryan whispered to her.

Bailey shook her head slightly, though admittedly she kept her eyes closed. "Nah. Just cozy. 'Sides, I know what you two would do to me if I did."

Wes laughed softly. "I don't even know if I could right now. You wore us out."

"You guys wore me out too," Bailey said.

"No kidding," Ryan said. "Usually you'd be excited for us to fuck your bum while you're sleeping."

"Usually," Bailey agreed, stifling a yawn. "Not just now. I'm gonna be sore enough as is."

"Sorry," Wes said, grinning maniacally and rather undercutting his own apology.

"No you're not," Bailey said. "But that's ok. I wouldn't have it any other way. I love you both just the way you are."

She cracked her eyes enough to see the boys exchanging confused glances, then closed them again and smiled impishly to herself.

"Love you too," Ryan and Wes both told her right back, surprising her a bit at how easily they'd said it.

It still made her tingle all nicely inside. That and the continuing thrill of her achy, well-pounded and very cummy bum.

A little while later, while Bailey might as well have been sleeping for all the activity she'd shown, the click of a phone camera going off made her open her eyes again. She glanced back and forth at Wes and Ryan, very confused for a second until she followed their gazes. Their mother stood with her phone, having snapped the pic.

"Mooommm," Bailey complained.

Their mother didn't look at all apologetic. "You three looked so cute together. I don't know what it is, but you've all been so close lately. A mother loves to see that, you know."

She snapped another picture, this one catching Bailey sticking her tongue out. She only laughed at her daughter's childishness.

"Too late, sweetie. I have evidence now."

"Yeah, well... whatever." Bailey squirmed in her comfy, brother-y seat. "... can I get copies of those?"

Her mom arched an eyebrow in mild surprise, but recovered quickly. "Of course you can."

"... thanks."

****

Later, alone in her bed, Bailey stared at the pictures. The first one was best, with Bailey apparently asleep between her brothers. Even though she actually wasn't.

Since she knew where her hand was while the picture was being taken, Bailey could see by the angle of her arm that she was being naughty. If one didn't already know, though, she was pretty sure there was no way to guess she had her fingers up her bum, and was all filled up with her brothers' cum while she sat snug between them.

She knew. It was her secret. Hers and Ryan and Wes's. As miffed as she'd pretended to be at her mom, Bailey was rather overjoyed to the picture. She fully intended to keep it forever. It was a beautiful reminder of a perfect afternoon. Just her and her brothers. All three of them being such naughty, loving siblings.

Bailey fell asleep with her phone still in her hand, fingers up her bum, and a quiet smile on her lips.