All Comments on 'ObsASSed'

by _a_friend_

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OH GOODY

another gay author writes a gay story...what man would fuck a shitty ass hole when there is a pussy RIGHT THERE!!!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Your writing is superb. Would love to see this continue! 5*****

MaxPervertMaxPervertover 3 years ago
Great build

Look forward to a 2nd chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story!

Dry well written. Great storyline. Hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

One of the greatest stories I read here ... I loved that the story was nearly completly focused on butt stuff and didn't try to be anything else. Keep up the good work, I am hoping that the story will continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Such a great story. My dick was hard the whole time. It kept me wanting more. I wish I had a sister that I could have an experience like this

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 3 years ago

So many ellipses, and even if they had been correctly constructed, which they weren't, most were incorrectly used. If you eliminated those that were incorrectly used, then eliminated nearly all the others, you would have had several times more than you should have used.

Tons of misused words, too, along with sentence fragment

Next to the obsessively over-used ellipses, the next most unconscionable massacre of the language was using "scoop". This word doesn't mean what you think it means. Look it up. I can't even bring myself to give you the word you were trying to use: it's just too infantile that need to correct someone for this.

Not entertaining at all.

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonover 3 years ago
Great story

Cool concept. Love how you kept the pace slow and interspersed it with ordinary sibling stuff. Both characters were interesting and the dynamics were terrific. Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
lost me at sister sebastian kiss

Why did you do that? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

the pace is maddening . . . not in a bad way, whens the next chapter?

jjburrows82jjburrows82over 3 years ago
Awesome Story!

Hope you post a couple more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ass at the bottom of comments this is not a book that has been edited and gone over multiple times so stop bieng a total prick and dont read it if you dont like the ellipses. Have a good life dear lord you need it

Very interesting story by the way

onliguevoonliguevoover 3 years ago

amazing story, one of the best i’ve read recently.

hope there is a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
8 1/2 yr difference

At 18 his sister would have been 9 1/2. It's not so much about the specific number as the stages in life. What parties would a 18-25 year old brother attend with his 10-17 year old sister? Especially if he was a semi-parental figure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome!

Excellent story! Is there going to be part II?

Over_Under_Over_Under_about 3 years ago

I want you to take this further...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice premise

Well written.

(But what's with the word SCOOP? Don't you mean SCOOT?)

Could have used a little analingus of her asshole. Don't understand how he could have resisted.

Could have used some breast action.

Could have used some her giving him a handjob while he was doing things to her ass.

Gave it five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Tremendously hot story! Loved their relationship and the gradual progression with it.

Wouldn't mind seeing a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Shades of AddieQ Loved it!

englishnospeakenglishnospeakalmost 3 years ago

6 pages of waste of time and one rushed page of actual sex. Disappointing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story. I hope you are working on Part II.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story, very likable characters! We need a sequel with analingus!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pleeeaaaseeeee part 2,3,4,5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is good, and the sister is very interesting, and obviously in love with her brother. She is cute and sexy, and does not push or obsess over her brother. Excellent job building tension and attraction without specific cliche descriptions. I could not even tell you if I would think her butt is perfect, but her brother very clearly thinks her ass is perfect, sexy, cute....

The brother is fine for the half of the story before the club scene with the double BJ. After that, the brother is hardly recognizable as someone with whom I could identify. This woman is clearly deeply involved with her feelings for her brother, and the brother has no cognizance of this, or no respect for it.

He also seems not to do much of a job preparing her well for anal sex on THE night; this is weird, given the research he has done, previously, going so far as to get her a plug with info on its proper use and benefits.

You also would benefit from an editor, befriend one....

However, your winsome sister and some of the brother and your sense of plotting and some of the pacing are really good. I want to know what happens to this couple.

More please. The sister deserves to be happy, and the brother could use a stronger character arc and/ or more character growth.

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonover 2 years ago

Great story. Great characters. Nice slow burn. I liked how the sister became the one who was in control, setting the pace and the limits. I would love another chapter or three. Would love to read what happens to these two over time.

MindsMirrorMindsMirrorover 2 years ago

This could definitely use at least one more chapter dealing with the fallout/aftermath. We'd definitely read it.

-MM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great premise.

Nice and slow. Sometimes too slow.

Needed more involvement by Katie. When they were going to have the cock-in-ass anal sex, it'd have been nice if she reached back, took his cock in hand, lubed it up and rubbed it all over her asshole. She could have been playing with his cock this whole time, and finally could have positioned him for entry and told him to push.

When she gave him a blowjob, it was deflating that it had to be through a glory hole. Face to face, with her playing with his cock, enjoying how it looked, how it felt it her hand, and attuned to his reaction/s. That's have been really erotic. Instead of her mouth suddenly engufing his cock, some kissing it, and licking it before committing to having it in her mouth would have been erotic as hell.

Four stars.

diggermikediggermikeabout 1 year ago

That was an absolutely awesome story.

Loved it. Thank you

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsabout 2 months ago

Really well done. Great read. Enjoyed the characters, the slow build-up, and the final culmination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous