Obscene Calls for the Virgin Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked out to join Smita and we took a taxi home. I went to my apartment and kept thinking about what had happened.

I knew my actions were fuelled by jealousy and it made me angrier seeing him talk to Stacey just after he had Smita and me.

I could not sleep and I just kept tossing and turning but then I heard my doorbell. I tried to ignore it but whoever it was, they were insistent.

I was still angry when I opened the door and it was Aamir. As I saw him I quickly went to slam the door he put his arm in the way and I hit it hard the sound reverberating around the hallway but he stopped me from closing the door.

He stepped into the apartment as he said, "I don't know what you think you know. I don't care what Smita told you. The truth is she has been flirting with me but tonight she said she wanted us to be together. But I told her the truth. The truth is I love someone else that is why she is upset."

That only made me angrier. He loved someone else but he was harassing me and now he was here so I spat back, "If you love someone else. Go to her. Why are you here? Don't call me."

He all of a sudden pinned me against the wall by arms and said, "I told her I love you...you are that someone."

My words stuck in my throat as I just looked at him. There was no hesitance this time and he leaned in and kissed me. I initially turned my head in mock protest but as he came closer I could not resist and our lips locked in an intense kiss.

I was only wearing a long t shirt and panties. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him. The kissing was so intense and my body was burning up with desire.

I grinded against his hard cock and I felt him undo his belt and drop his trousers and boxers.

I grinded against his naked cock and I could hear the squelching sounds of my wet panty covered pussy grinding against his cock.

He all of a sudden tore my panties off and I felt his cock enter into me.

He pushed up against my hymen and gently moved back and forth. It was driving me crazy and I bit his neck hard as I anticipated him pushing inside me.

He then pushed hard into me ripping my hymen apart and I dug my teeth into his shoulder and my nails into his back as he completed me.

He began to thrust into me harder and faster once he broke my hymen. I threw my head back as the pleasure began to build up and take over, "Oh Aamir, you complete me."

He tensed up and I felt him cum inside me which triggered my orgasm. He carried me to the bed and we slept side by side.

I had never felt happier in my whole life.

I heard my phone ringing, I looked over and it was 2.00am. Aamir was sound asleep next to me. I looked at my phone and it said 'Private Number'.

I powered down my phone. Who could it be...?

12