Obsess Pt. 01

Story Info
The suspense has just begun?
8.6k words
4.33
8.7k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: All characters in this story are above the age of 18 years plus.

******

DEV - You may like him. You may hate him. But you just can't ignore him!

MANISHA -- Just turned 18, wanted to celebrate her birthday with her near and dear ones at her home town, but...

******

"HUM SABKE LIFE MEIN... EK INSAAN ZAROOR AISA HOTA HAI... JIS SE HUM CHAH KAR BHI ... TAMEEZ SE BAAT NAHIN KAR SAKTE!" (Hindi Quote, Courtesy Manisha Manaswini).

"IN EVERYONE'S LIFE... WE DO HAVE SUCH A PERSON... WHOM DESPITE THE FACT THAT WE INTEND TO... BUT JUST CAN'T TALK DESCENTLY!" (English Translation).

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

******

CHAPTER: 1 -- THE STARTING OF THE 'GAME'!

Year: 1988, Month: May, Date: 8th, Day: Wednesday, Time: 16.08 (4.08 PM)

Place: BHANJANAGAR, Southern Odisha, India.

A girl child was born in the family of the 'Tripathy's'. It was a moment of celebration for them! The 'Third Generation of Tripathy's in PHULBANI (a small sleepy jungle-town in Odisha, India -- Famous for the exotic forest products like Turmeric, Honey, Herbal Spices, Medicinal Roots and Allied products) had every reason to celebrate the occasion!

******

Then, 92 kilometres away GOPALPUR-on-Sea is a very popular tourist destination in the 'Eastern Part of India' -- The long sea-beaches along with some dilapidated British establishments, tag it as the 'GOA OF EASTERN INDIA'.

Though Goa has a Portuguese under-current of cultures; GOPALPUR has a British pre-dominance of customs along with old churches and some 4th and 5th generation of British settlements.

'PALM BEACH' is probably the best on-shore star hotel in GOPALPUR. In a well furnished suite a person was lazily sitting on a black couch and drinking his 6th peg of an imported, branded, costly, scotch whiskey -- 'SOMETHING SPECIAL' -- A Twelve Year Old Rare Scotch! Strangely he was hardly drunk!

For the past three hours, though slowly he was drinking almost non-stop! He had consumed two full plates of 'Tandoori Chicken' ... Yet he was filling hungry! ('Tandoori Chicken' is a traditional charcoal roasted chicken delicacy with typical Indian spices). Even after 6 large 'Patiala' pegs ('Patiala' Peg is an XXL Peg in India) -- He was still filling thirsty! No hangover! No red-eyes! No hallucination! No memory loss! Strange but true!!!

He pulled open his 'Secret Diary' with a bold marking of a secret future date -- "8th May 2006! 'Mission Impossible to be Accomplished'!"

That's it!

The 'Diary' was closed; and he called the reception to book a taxi to Bhubaneswar (State Capital of Odisha, India) in the early morning next day.

A travel back of 200 KM... Then another 2000 KM over to New Delhi... Capital of India!

******

CHAPTER: 2 -- FAST FORWARD -- AFTER 18 YEARS AND ONE MONTH...

Year: 2006, Month: MAY, Date: 8th, Day: Wednesday, Time: (21.00 Hours) 9.00 PM

Place: Hotel 'PALM BEACH' Resorts, GOPALPUR, Southern Odisha, India.

He was sitting on a couch, drinking his third peg of Scotch Whiskey -- 'SOMETHING SPECIAL'! Enjoying the smooth taste that to with lots of soda and loads of ice!

As there was a mild movement on the huge king-size bed; he turned his leonine head to glance over. She was lying on the double bed absolutely sleepy! Her eyes were almost closed. She was breathing pretty normal. Her attire was consisted of a yellow coloured 'Chudidar' and bottle-green coloured 'Kameez', with a yellow-n-green 'Dupatta' to match with.

Chudidar-Kameez-Dupatta are a set of Indian women-wear. Very ethnic... Very traditional. Yet over the years lots of research had gone into it! Thus for the younger generation... It has become an 'Ultra-Modern & Infra-Traditional' out-fit! The one this girl was wearing was a tight Chudidar and a body-hugging Kameez -- showing off her 32" 'C' boobs were clearing under the body-hugging dress and the cleavage through the deep 'V' neck of her dress. The neck of the dress was not only deep, but also wide! Her black bra-straps were pretty conspicuous because of the width of the neck of the dress!

She was now half conscious. Through her sub-conscious state she glanced over the room and saw the person sitting on the couch and drinking his scotch whiskey; while smoking his branded 'MARLBORO' cigarette.

The moment she saw him, her mind started spinning and she went back to the recent past incident!

******

CHAPTER: 3 -- THE FLASH-BACK!

All she could start remembering was -- she was waiting at the Bus-Stand for a bus from BERHAMPUR (a sleepy city in the Southern Odisha) to PHULBANI (a small jungle town 160 kilometres away, famous for natural and herbal products like honey, turmeric, chilli powder etc.). PHULBANI was her home-town, which was about 80 kilometres from her birth place BHANJANAGAR. By the way BHANJANAGAR was in the middle of BERHAMPUR and PHULBANI. BHANJANAGAR was the 'Literacy City of Odisha' where the famous Odia Poet 'Upendra Bhanja' was born (on his name the town was called Bhanjanagar, and the Berhampur University was called as 'Bhanja Vihar University')

While she was waiting there desperately to get a bus; that was when a pitch-black Ambassador car approached her and the driver asked her the route for 'PHULBANI'! The driver was a middle-aged person with salt-n-pepper short crew-cut hair and same matching beard! Normally the girl in question was a very choosy and selective one. But she instantly liked the middle-aged person's flawless personality! There was a distinct aura about him! His look, smile, dress sense, mannerism; even the perfume he had applied -- caught the young teenager's eyes, mind and body by surprise!

And the moment she heard the name of her home-town -- 'PHULBANI'! She was over-whelmed with joy and literally yelled, "That's my home-town'! I'm going there! Owing to a flash-strike; all buses are cancelled. I'm stuck-up here for more than two hours! Will it be possible for you to drop me at PHULBANI? I won't be a burden -- Uncle..." She chattered out everything without pause, comma or full-stop! Just in one breathe! As if that car was the only 'Life-Line' for her! At that moment of time!

And how strange!

The person in the car was waiting for this date for the past 18 years!

And was apprehensive as to how to handle and tackle it! But; look at God's will! He'd given it to him in a divine platter!

The 'Bus-Strike' was the 'Cherry' on the 'Topping' of his favourite 'Chocó-Truffle- Fresh-Cream-Eggless-Cake!

"DEV!" Said the person in the car, "You may call me 'UNCLE DEV'!" DEV completed the sentence -- short and crispy.

"So, 'UNCLE DEV' -- will it be possible for you to drop me at 'PHULBANI'?"

"When you've called me 'Uncle'; and I've given my consent to you to call me 'DEV UNCLE' -- How can I say 'No' to you now?" I questioned back.

"Thank you -- Thank you -- Thank you!" Yelled the girl again! Out of sheer joy! Even she literally jumped a couple of times while clapping her hands! That was her way of expressing her happiness and gratitude -- I thought. Then got down from the car, opened the luggage carrier and asked her to keep her two large suitcases in. Those were seemed to be pretty heavy. I could guess from the way she was carrying them. So, I intended to helped her out. And 'Yes' they were pretty heavy!

"I'm sure you're not carrying 'Gold Bricks', 'Gold Biscuits' or 'Dynamites in them?" I (DEV) asked her humorously.

"No!" She got his prank, "More dangerous and expensive than those!" She shot back.

"What? 'Platinum'? Or 'Nuclear Devices'!"

"Have you ever tasted Berhampuri 'Badi', 'Papad', 'Mixture' and sweets like 'Mahisurpak', 'Balusahi', 'Kheeragaja' and 'Chenagaja'?" (Traditional Odia Sweets) Asked the girl with a twinkle in her big and beautiful eyes.

"I... Am... From... BERHAMPUR!" Replied Dev stopping intermittently.

"DEV Uncle -- Are you an Odia? From Odisha?" She countered questioned me!

"Yes, but why?"

"Because your 'Odia' speaking accent has a tinge of Hindi speaking under-current!" She said undeterred.

"Yes. You're right. And caught me in the wrong foot!" DEV replied appreciating the young girl's presence of mind; "Actually I'm from Odisha but settled down in Delhi for the past two-n-half decades."

"Two and half decades!" Repeated the young girl, "A lot of time! I'm not even two decades old!" Said she with a pause and asked, "Working or business?"

"Why you asked that?" I countered back.

"Your dress-sense. Etiquette. Mannerism. Behavioural attributes." She spoke as a matter of fact, "Because the 'Working Class' and the 'Business Tribe' has a sea-difference in their attitude and behaviour!" Said the girl with a spark in her talkative eyes.

"And what's your conclusion of me?" I quizzed.

"Uuummmmmm... I don't think you are in a 'Government Job'!" She was guessing and guessing it correct, "I'm pretty much sure... You're not in 'Private Sector' too!" She predicted well, "That left me with the only option left -- You're an 'Entrepreneur!" Am I right?" She asked in confidence.

"You're amazingly correct!" I said with a smile, she reciprocated with a winner smile, "Come sit in the car. And yes -- sit at the front."

"Why?" She countered.

"If you sit at the back and I at the front; then there will be two major issues!"

"Two Major Issues?"

"I can't talk to you every time turning my face to the back! And you won't risk your life just to talk to me!" I said with a wink, to which she smiled.

"And second issue?" She asked again.

"I drive at the front and you ride at the back -- would make me look like the 'Driver' and you as the 'Owner'! Which obviously I won't approve of!" I concluded and she giggled while adjusting herself at the front co-driver seat.

I went to the nearby stall and bought couple of chilled soft drinks and got into the car while handing over one to the girl and I sipped the other.

"So 'Mysterious Girl'!" I addressed her!

She looked at him with a wrinkled forehead and a furrow between her narrow thinly shaped eyebrows, "MANISHA!" She pronounced boldly, "MANISHA MANASWINI is my complete name!" She said with a voice of pride and self-confidence.

'But in Odisha people also use a surname! The father's surname. Which your name is devoid of? Why?" I questioned her.

"People use 'Father's Surname' because they are 'Creepers'! I'm not! They believe in 'ACQUIRED STATUS'! I believe in 'ACHIEVED STATUS'! There is a 'GAP'! A 'DIFFERENCE' of thinking! I want to be myself! On my 'OWN'! Independent! I don't require my 'Father's Name' or 'Surname' for my stability and mobility!" She was clear! Very clear like crystal!

"I appreciate that Miss Manisha..." I could not recollect the second part of her long name!

She giggled and said, "Manaswini!"

"Yes. Exactly that!"

"In short you may call me 'MANNYA'!"

"MANNYA?"

"Yes. MANNYA!"

"The nick-name, by the way, is used only by near and dear ones!"

"I think you the same way!"

"Near or Dear?"

"You're already near -- as you are sitting just a couple of feet away from me!" She said and giggled. I appreciated her sense of humour; "So I sincerely consider you as 'Dear'! He who gives a timely help is always a 'Very Dear One'!"

"How much 'Dear'?"

She spread her thumb and fore finger to a two inch gap and asked, "This much?", then spread one more inch, "This much?"; then another inch, "This much?" She was now bullying!

"That's all?" I carried on with her!

"THIS MUCH!" She spread both her hands! And laughed, "Happy? DEV Uncle?" As she asked I could feel she was feeling a bit dizzy! That means the tranquilizer in the soft drink had started to work! Slowly and surely!

******

CHAPTER: 4 -- MAKING MANISHA BOLD-OVER!

"So, MANNYA -- Today on 8th May 2006 you'd completed your 18th Birthday?" I asked purposefully, before she was about to pass out.

"Strange! How you knew my birthday? That too my exact year of birth?" She was perplexed.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! I know every bit of everything about you!" I replied with a smirk on my wooden face!

"I... I... can't simply believe it!" MANNYA was still in awe!

"Verify my veracity of statement!" I dared her!

She accepted the challenge.

"What am I doing now?" She threw the first banter.

"Final year of 12th standard, with science stream" I said coolly.

She was amused; but far away from satisfied.

"After completing your 10th Standard from PHULBANI Government Girls' School; you came to BERHAMPUR for your 12th Standard. After this you want to pursue BCA from Khalikote College, BERHAMPUR. Then MBA from BHUBANESWAR. Then for greener-pasture over to Delhi to join in 'Private Sector'! I said in a low yet confident tone.

"I can't believe it!" Exclaimed MANNYA.

"Your best friends are Ria, Alka, Divya and Sunita. Right?"

"Right!" MANNYA replied as if possessed.

"Your room-mates are -- Swapna, Madhu and Sonu. Am I correct?" I said again with dead accuracy.

"Correct!" MANNYA was amazed!

"You like street-food a lot; particularly 'Gupchup', 'Dahivada-Aloo Dum', 'Chaat' and 'Fried-Dry-Fish'! Isn't it?"

"By any chance... Are you a 'Face-Reader'? Or an 'Astronomist'? Or a 'Versatile-Genius'?" Asked MANNYA, while there was dizziness in her voice.

"None. But then I can say this much more that -- Your height is 5'4", weight is 54 kilos, your feet size is 4, and your vital statistic is 32' 'C' : 28" : 36"! Hope my Guestimation is up to your Expectation!" I said with a flat face!

"You're either a magician or a miracle-man! Otherwise so much information about me... Humanly not possible..." MANNYA was slowly getting into a slumber! Still she managed to giggle hearing her 'Vital Statistics' from my mouth!

"I waited for this day... for the past 18 years!" I said mildly with a mysterious smile on my no-expression face! But still my eyes were burning! No with desire; but destruction!

"Did you say something?" Asked MANNYA half-heard Dev's statement, while became un-conscious!

******

CHAPTER: 5 -- THE MYSTERY GETTING THICKER!

As gradually MANNYA came back to her senses, she realised that she was lying flat on her back on the King-size double bed of the resort hotel's expensive suite. Her dress was intact. Including the sandals she was wearing. She neither felt anything odd or awkward in her teenage body nor any pain of molestation or rape!

That means DEV (I am), though kidnapped her; he had not touched her! No ill intensions! Concluded MANNYA hurriedly. But then in the very first place why he kidnapped her? And more surprising -- he knew every bit of everything about her! Strange but true! She wanted to know the facts! To unfold the mysteries! She saw her hands and legs... They were free... Not tied... Like she had seen in movies... Or had heard in typical kidnap stories! So, she got up and sat on the bed. I tuned his grave face and looked at her! She was looking cute! Her face as adorable as a 'Porcelain-Doll'!

"You're an amateur kidnapper! I suppose!" MANNYA said to me in a concluding statement.

I looked at her again with a strained look. I just gestured her to the pillows of the bed. MANNYA looked and saw an envelope.

"Your First Birthday Gift -- From Me!" I said.

"What's that?" Asked MANNYA.

"For Your Eyes Only!" I replied in a sarcastic tone, "Why don't you open the envelop and see for yourself!" I concluded.

With shaky hands MANNYA pulled the envelop and opened it! There were twelve Polaroid photos inside! From her 'Full Dressing' to 'Complete Undressing'! She was shocked!

"What's this?" She asked in a trembling voice.

"My only weapon for you not to run away!" I replied as a matter of fact non-reactive.

"But this is sick! I'm like your daughter! How can you click my nude photos?" Her eyes glistened.

"You're LIKE my daughter. But not my REAL daughter! That's a big difference! Is that clear to you? Secondly, when you're totally un-conscious; I could have taken any un-due advantage of you. But I didn't! That's my greatness; don't take it as my weakness!" I said as got up from my couch.

"What you intend to do now?" Asked MANNYA.

"Why? What Happened?" I asked as got up from the couch.

"No. Then why you got up from your couch?" She asked still in a state of shock.

"Why? Do I need your permission to do so?" I asked in a lighter shade of voice.

"No... Not like that..." She saw me moving towards the small pantry of the 'Presidential Suite'. Her eyes followed me. I opened the refrigerator and pulled out a covered plate and brought it to her bed.

"What's it?" She asked, still perplexed.

"Snake Fry!" I replied.

"WHAT?" She cried out loud!

"God has given you two smooth and slender hands, why don't you open it and see for yourself." I replied without even looking at her.

CHINKY lifted the cover... There were four lovely Fresh-Cream, Eggless, Butter-Scotch Pastries on the big white plate.

"Wow! All these for me?" Asked MANNYA excitedly.

"Of course for you! You can have three."

"Why not four? I'm feeling really hungry!"

"I'm too equally hungry like you! Have pity to leave at least one for me!"

"Okay done." Saying so she lifted one big pastry and about to take a bite; that was when she stopped.

"What happened?"

"You've not mix anything in the pastry, right?"

"Trust me."

"Trust and you! I've already seen my condition! Trusting you! Hhuuuhhhh!"

"Okay... pick up any pastry and give it to me. Let me have first. That would suffice your purpose." I said looking up at her.

"Sounds cool and logical." Saying so she picked up a pastry and gave it to me.

I took a bite and said, "Really yummy! It's just melting in my mouth!" I said licking my lips.

"Really?" Saying so MANNYA took and bite and the expression in her beautiful face said it all! "Wow! Out of the world! Never ever I'd such delicious pastry in Gopalpur or Berhampur."

"Enjoy to your heart content!"

"Where from you got it?"

"From a cake shop!"

"Very Funny! Surely the grocery shops do not sell pastries! But which shop?"

"Why? Would you like to buy for me tomorrow?"

"Hee... Hee... Hee... Was that a joke?"

"I suppose so..."

"Very Funny!"

"No more talk. Just enjoy your pastry. The quicker you finish it..."

"The quicker I finish it... Next what?" She was inquisitive!

"Your main-course is waiting!"

"Main course? What's that?"

"Chinese."

"Chinese!" MANNYA jumped out of the bed! "What all there in the main course?"