Obsess Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chicken Hakka Noodles, Chicken Hot-n-Sour Soup and Chicken Ginger-n-Garlic Manchurian."

"Shall I tell you one thing?" Asked MANNYA.

"You don't need my permission for the same."

"I KNOW... IF I GET FOOD LIKE THIS... YOU CAN KIDNAP ME... EVERY SINGLE DAY!" She said with a giggle.

"Silly girl."

"With one pre-condition... Not to take out my clothes again! And click photos!"

"I never intended to do that. But I was literally forced to do so."

"I know DEV UNCLE..." Said MANNYA, "Had your intensions being evil... By now I would have been raped multiple times!" There was a feeling of gratitude in her glossy eyes.

"Don't trust me."

"I now trust you more than ever!" Saying so she licked her pastry stuck fingers; "So, where is my main course?" Enquired MANNYA.

"After three large pastries you still feel hungry?"

******

CHAPTER: 6 -- 'MANNYA'S' FUTURE PLAN!

"Not exactly! Pastries are like appetizers! And Chinese is my ultimate hunger-buster!" Said MANNYA non-chantingly, "If I happen to start my own business one day; as an 'Entrepreneur' -- 'A Chinese Restaurant' is there in my dream all the time!"

"And you want to name it -- 'BEYOND CHINA'! Right?"

"Incredible! How the hell on earth you know every minute detail about me? My food likings, my future plans... Something even my parents don't know about!"

I opened my laptop... opened a folder named 'MANNYA' there were numerous files in that... I clicked a 'Power Point' presentation with slide timing and kept it in front of MANNYA on the bed. MANNYA's eyes glued to the slides -- First slide the branding -- 'BEYOND CHINA'; second slide 'The restaurant frontage' -- All transparent glass; the third slide -- The interior -- All bamboo tables and chairs... And so on! By the time the slide show was over MANNYA's eyes were wet!

I could see that and could read her face and mind... I served her dinner and polite said, "Please have your dinner."

"NO! FIRST TELL ME WHO ARE YOU?" MANNYA's soft tone had an under-current of anxiety and anxiousness.

I went to the cabinet, opened it and pulled out a set of 4 KEYS -- ALL 'GODTEJ COMPANY'S 7-LEVER NAVTAL LOCKS -- handed over the same to Chinky.

"WHAT'S THIS?" MANNYA asked in a shocking voice.

"4 DUPLICATE-KEYS OF THE TWO ROLLING SHUTTERS OF YOUR 'DREAM' RESTAURANT!" I said.

"WHAT?" As if she was falling from the top floor of a sky-scrapper!

"Yes. The restaurant was inaugurated TODAY -- The on 8th MAY 2006 -- In the morning -- on your 18th Birthday! It was a soft opening. Because I never wanted to avoid its opening on your 18th Birthday!"

"Why so?" She asked with inquisitiveness in her eyes.

"Because I waited for it for the past 18 years!"I replied, "And yes, no questions on that!" I was blunt, "Anyway, it will be officially opened by you. When you reach Delhi."

"HHAAAA... I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I SIMPLY JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT!" MANNYA kept on chanting! "You're an 'Enigma' -- Dev Uncle!" She blurred out.

"Have your dinner... We can talk later." I said while filled another peg in my glass and added soda and ice-cubes from the ice-box; "There's also post dinner desserts, of your choice. You'll get that, once you finish this." I completed my sentence while taking a smooth sip of scotch into my eager mouth.

"Are you tempting me?" Came the bouncer from MANNYA.

"Well, I've specially packed 'Rasmalai' from 'Devi Mistarna Bhandara'. If not interested, I can have it all!"

"You are absolutely an incredibly enigmatic person!" Grumbled MANNYA while started taking her dinner, 'NEVER EVER MY OWN FATHER TREATED ME LIKE THIS! The way you have treated me in the last few hours." There was a sublime undertone in her sweet voice, "WHO ARE YOU? WHAT RELATION DO WE SHARE?"

"Have you noticed the furniture of your restaurant?" I asked to divert her attention, as I got up to get the desserts for MANNYA.

"No. Why?" Asked MANNYA.

"You always wanted an eco-friendly sustainable restaurant. Right?"

"Right."

"That's the reason all the chairs and tables are of bamboo. The best eco-friendly material and substitute of wood..."

"Great!"

"Next the painting -- all sparkling white, which deflects light the maximum!"

"Wow!"

"All the electrical and electronics are 5-Star! Minimum electricity consumption!"

"Uncle! You not only have got 'BRAWN'; but also have got 'BRAIN'!" Stated MANNYA with a giggle!

"Oh, I forgot that -- I both have 'BRAIN' as well as 'BRAWN'! Thanks for reminding me the same!"

"You're just too much!" Even praising you; put a person into embarrassment!" She pretended to be unhappy and upset.

"Have you dessert quickly... It has the power of melting away all the emotions and sentiments!" I said to ease out her so-called unhappiness.

"You're a true businessman. Know how to handle a person."

"There's another surprise waiting for you after this!" I said as kept the bowl of 'Rasmalai' with a spoon and a few napkins on the bed side table.

"It looks so tempting!" MANNYA spoke in a voice of excitement.

"Tasty too!" I confirmed.

"Yes. I can guess from the look."

"Don't guess. Look can be deceptive. Your first impression on me from my look was something else. But at the end I kidnapped you. So, your guess had gone for a toss! All that glitter is not gold!" I warned MANNYA.

"Are you cautioning me?" MANNYA asked with a question mark in her voice as well as in her eyes; "Well it is true that you've kidnapped me. But your intentions were and are not evil. For which I not only admire you... But also ardour you!"

"Finish your food, my dear. One more surprise is still waiting for you!"

"Will that be the last? Or you have more in your kitty?" MANNYA was vociferous, "I can plan out my night-out with you while knowing and understanding your intentions and treat galore!"

"For today, that would be the last!"

******

CHAPTER: 7 -- The Other Side Of Mid-Night!

"And tomorrow?"

"The day starts with -- we are going to BHUBANESWAR by road!"

"Well, 'WE' means -- you and me? Right?"

"Of course. There's no third person out here."

"What's your plan like?"

"Our flight to DELHI is at 10.00 AM!"

"You mean to say... I'm going to Delhi with you? That to tomorrow morning?"

"Yes! You'll be joined in the best of the school for your 12th Standard. Your name is already enrolled in the 'Coaching Centre' for BCA entrance. Everything goes good; you'll pursue your MBA from the best institute in Delhi!"

"WHY SO MUCH FOR ME?"

"BECAUSE YOU ARE SPECIAL!"

"HOW MUCH SPECIAL?"

"This much? No-no this much... Not at all -- This much..." I mimicked CHINKY's style; by spreading out my thumb and forefinger to show how much special she was in my empty life.

"YOU ARE SIMPLY IMPOSSIBLE!"

"Part of my feeling for you've already been shown to you in the last PPT presentation." I said as a matter of fact; "More you'll come to know; after you see the other PPT Presentation tomorrow morning."

"That's fine. But, if I go with you to Delhi -- there'll be a case of 'Kidnapping' against you in the next 24 hours! Will be registered by my parents for sure!"

"Yes. I know."

"Then how are you going to face and handle that?"

"With your help!"

"My help?"

"Yes. You'll bail me out from that."

"How?"

"You're now 18 years old. In the eyes of law, you're a major. You can make your own decision. Thus, you've willingly, purposefully and deliberately come with me. That's what you're going to confess in writing in front of the Police Commissioner tomorrow morning at Delhi. My legal team has already done the ground-work."

"And if I don't agree to your proposal..."

I glared at MANNYA. It was so ferocious...

"I was just kidding..." MANNYA's tone had a submissive feeling; changed instantly seeing the melting lava in my near eruptive eyes.

"I don't like when kids talk of BETRAYAL!" I again got up and pulled out a box from the fridge.

"What's that?"

"Your birthday cake!"

"Wow! What flavour?"

"Chocó-Truffle!"

"Got to be Fresh Cream and Eggless too?"

"Any doubt?"

"Not at all. I feel like a 'Princess' -- the way you're treating me tonight! But then I get really confused as to why you kidnapped me in the very first place? When you're not doing any harm to me!"

"Why? Are you intended or interested t be harmed? I can easily do that also!" I was blunt, "With just blinking of an eyebrow!"

"No thanks! The initial ordeal was good enough to be remembered for the whole of my life! No more harm please..." MANNYA said in a dramatic voice.

"I'd already told you once and won't repeat it again. Let the time be ripe and right; you'll know everything. Till then enjoy life as it comes."

"One last question..."

"After the cake cutting..."

"No problem."

I opened the box. It was a Barbie Cake! Almost 3 Kilos weight! All pink! MANNYA put both her hands on her mouth in an action of utter dismay!

"I just can't believe it! You're simply GENIUS! Not only genius, but INDIGENIUS!" Exclaimed MANNYA, "But don't you think 3 kilos of cake a bit too much for two of us to consume?"

"Not two. You alone! I'll have only a small portion."

"By the way... do you've any intention of killing me by over-feeding?"

"SHUT UP!" I shouted.

CHINKY was scared to the hilt, "Sorry. I's just joking..."

"Never ever utter the word 'KILLING'... I just can't tolerate it!" I said, "Sorry for being rude. Let's cut the cake."

MANNYA cut the cake and I clicked a few snaps as memory. Both lovingly feed each-other a portion of cake.

"Now before going to bed, I would like to see you in your 'Birthday Dress'!" I said in a husky voice.

"Sure not in the 'Birthday Suit'!" MANNYA spoke out and then regretted her words!

"Why do you have any such intentions? Though I won't mind!" I said.

"No. The words just slipped out of my mouth accidentally... Actually I've not got any 'Birthday Dress' with me." Announced MANNYA.

"I know. There is a hand-made designer paper bag in the left cabinet. Take it and change as per the photograph provided in the bag!"

"You mean to say... I'll have to follow the instruction of the photo and change into the new dress as per that?" Repeated MANNYA.

"Precisely. You have fifteen minutes to do so. And your time starts now!"

"You're politely rude!" Saying so she vanished into the restroom.

******

CHAPTER: 8 -- The First Adult Game For MANNYA!

As MANNYA pulled out the contents of the carry bag, the 'A-4' size coloured photo slipped out and dropped on to the vitrified non-slippery tiles of the restroom floor!

MANNYA was in for a shock!

The photo was that of a 'School Girl'! She was wearing a deep blood red-coloured skirt with a sparkling-white top front open shirt! Her hair was plaited with black ribbon. She had a pair of red-socks and black-buckled-ballerina shoes.

MANNYA was absolutely confused! But she did not have the luxury of time to think! Fifteen minutes means fifteen minutes! No hanky-panky! Otherwise she does not know what Dev Uncle would do!

She immediately started removing her 'Chudidar-Kameez' in a swift motion. Saw her black bra and black panty clad body reflecting across the wall-to-wall mirror! No time to admire even her own body! She unclasped her black bra and pulled down her black panty! There stood the teenage Diva! The 18 Years Virgin Girl! In all her naked glory!

She felt shy! As she covered her 32" 'C' boobs with the branded, expensive, laced, translucent blood-red coloured bra! The panty too was of the same brand as the bra and matching to the descriptions of the bra like a 'T'! Once into the new bra and panty... she glanced over the mirror!

Never ever in her 18 years... She'd worn such a stingingly costly pair of under-garments! So fancy! So exposing! She felt a typical churning in her stomach! The pair of bra-n-panty were hiding less and exposing more of her body parts!

She had dark, dense, long and slightly wavy big triangular patch of pubic hair! She never bothered to cut or trim it! Because she was a rebel and wanted her body hair to be all natural! So, it was all natural since her puberty some six years back! But she religiously clean and maintain her armpit bush and pubic bush on a daily basis as if they are the celestial bodies! Require special attention and worship too!

Quickly she wore her white shirt and the red skirt with a black wide belt. Then the red knee length socks and the black ballerina shoes. Finally she started to plait her shampooed hair... neatly two distinct plaits with black ribbon! Honestly with her petite body of 5'4" -- she was truly looking like a school girl -- might be of 9th or 10th standard! But certainly not of 12th standard! That too ONE MONTH OLDER than 18 years old! She saw herself a few times on the mirror -- front, back, left profile, right profile and so on! When she was fully convinced and satisfied of her preparedness, she opened the restroom door!

With the 'Click' sound of the door, my ears stood up like that of a canine! He turned around and saw MANNYA was stepping out slowly! She walked in very slow deliberately to give a kick to her beholder! Then she came right in front of me and stood right up there with hardly any gap in-between them! Almost in touching distance of both their knees! I looked up at her face! She was looking down at his face! They had direct eye contact! He gasped! She took a deep breath!

"Happy?" Asked MANNYA breaking the silence.

"Mighty!" Was the reply from me.

"What next?" Questioned MANNYA.

"Turn around." Was the answer.

She complied. He enjoyed! Despite a pixie frame and slender body parts; MANNYA had an envious pair of ass-cheeks! An ass lover's ultimate delight! The shape, size, profile -- everything was so immaculately artistic! The 36" butt-cheeks always swing to a rhythm whenever she put a step forward to the delight of ogling eyes! And she knew it pretty well! Thus when Dev asked her to turn around, she did so while enjoying the show!

That was when she felt my hands on her butt-cheeks!

"What're you doing Dev Uncle?" MANNYA asked in apprehension!

"No. I was just ironing out the wrinkled portion of your skirt!" I lied. MANNYA knew that for sure.

"Now... What do I do?"

"Would you mind sitting on my lap for a few minutes?"

Without uttering a single word, MANNYA obeyed his request. Like an order. And just turned herself and sat on my long legs like an obedient girl! (Which she was definitely not!)

Whether she was acting or it was a reality was unknown to me; but she was behaving in a manner as if possessed by an external spirit!

The moment her sexy butt cheeks touched my thighs... There was a strong wave of current went through my entire body!

A heavy breath escaped out of my lungs... I was almost able to suppress his grunt! Because the feel of the teenage body on mine... Was a bit difficult for me to handle.

Then I felt her right hand on his right thigh! It was steady for some time. Then in a gradual process of movement slowly crept up until it was touching my denim belt. Then it inched in a slow motion... As she brought her hand near my zipper! Slowly my crotch began to swell! Despite my unwillingness to show the excitement... My bulge became more conspicuous... To her naked eyes!

She moved her small and shaky hands over my denim's zipper area! Could feel the heat that was emerging from the central point! Her vantage point! She glanced at my bulging crotch for a moment then her eyes shifted on to my face... Into my eyes! I was absolutely expressionless! But not she! She gave a smile... With a multi-fold expressions!

"Shall I?" She asked me while fiddling with the zipper of my denim.

"Will you?" I asked her with an awkward expression in my eyes.

"A question can't be an answer to a question!" She cut out his reply!

I looked at MANNYA; there was desperation in his otherwise stone eyes. I looked into her searching eyes and said, "If you are really sure about... What you wanted to do... Then only you go ahead with your plan... Otherwise no! There's no compulsion from my side! Though I'll be mighty happy... If you do what you intended to do!"

MANNYA smiled! What a gentleman! I wanted her to sit on me! I wanted her to touch and feel me! I even probably wanted her to do a lot more than she could probably handle! Yet, I wanted to play it cool! Play it safe!

She pulled down the zipper of my branded twelve ounce denim. The moment the zip was pulled down to the maximum; there was a wide opening in the crotch area... Making visible my Jockey maroon coloured brief! Then she put her thumb inside the gap of the zipper and her fore-finger into the waist of the denim and flipped open the metal button! The denim got opened like a big 'V'!

She put her palm on top of my brief and felt my crotch! It was warm! No -- It was hot! As hot as... What she was probably feeling inside her!

"Can I have a drink please?" Asked CHINKY in a deceptive voice?

"What?" I almost spilled my drink!

"Why you got a jolt?" Innocently asked MANNYA, "Like you, I'm also a major today to lawfully consume alcohol!"

"I know you are 18 today! But that does not mean you need to start drinking from today itself!" I wanted to give reasoning.

'Well, what I intended to do next... For that I need to fuel-up my mind and body!" Said MANNYA.

"Sounds logically correct." I said while preparing a strong scotch drink for her with ice and soda and handed over the glass to her.

She gulped down the entire glass in one go... And then there was a visible discomfort on her cute teen face!

"What the fuck you did?" Asked I in a shocking tone!

******

CHAPTER: 9 -- FIRST FILATIO FOR THE NEW 'ADULT-TEENAER'!!!

"DON'T WORRY... ANYTHING FIRST TIME IS ALWAYS A BIT OF A DISCOMFORT AND PAINFUL!" SAID MANNYA WITH A WINK AND CONTINUED, "THEN GRADUALLY ONE GETS ACCUSTOMED AND ADJUSTED TO IT!" SAYING SO SHE PUT HER THUMB INTO THE WAIST-BAND OF THE MAROON JOCKEY OF MINE AND STARTED TO PULL IT DOWN WITHOUT ANY PRIOR CAUTION OR WARNING!

AS IT GOT TRAPPED; I HAD TO LIFT MY HIPS SO THAT SHE COULD PULL DOWN THE BRIEF ALON WITH THE DENIM AROUND OVER TO MY KNEES!

WHAT A VIEW THAT WAS!

MANNYA'S BIG AND EXPRESSIVE EYES WERE TOTALLY GLUED TO MY MAMMOTH MANHOOD... THE MASSIVE MUSHROOM-HEAD OF MY MEGA-MONOLITH HAD PULLED HER EYES ON TO MY PROUD POSSESSION AS IF A MAGNET OF GIGANTIC PROPORTION HAD PULLED A TINY PARTICLE OF NICKLE ON TO IT! HER MESMERISED EYES WERE STUCK ON TO THE TOMATO SIZE AND COLOURED BULBOUS HEAD AND ORANGE-SHAPED HAIRY BALLS! HER WONDERING EYES WERE TOTALLY RIVETED ON THE MEAN BEAST ON A PLANNED CAPTURE!

"POSSESSING A LOADED WEAPON OF THIS MAGNITUDE IS AN OFFENCE! BY THE LAWS OF THE LAND!" PRONOUNCE MANNYA WHILE LOOKING AT MY ENVIOUS SHAFT!

"WHY? YOU INTEND TO PLAY ONLY WITH THE BABY'S TOYS? MOVE OVER... TIME TO SHIFT OVER TO MANLY STUFF... PRECISELY -- ALPLA MAN STUFF!" I SNAPPED BACK!

"TO BE HONEST WITH YOU... THIS IS THE FIRST TIME... I'M SEEING A MAN'S THING FOR REAL!"

"REALLY? HOPEFULLY YOU'RE NOT DISSAPOINTED!"

"DISSAPOINTED? HUHHH... IF THIS IS CALLED 'DISSAPOINTED'! THEN I WOULD LIKE TO GET 'DISSAPOINTED' EVERYTIME I FIDDLE WITH IT!" CHINKY SAID IN A VOICE SUBMERGED WITH EXCITEMENT, THEN ADDED, "THOUGH I'D SEEN A MAN'S COCK IN A FEW ADULT MAGAZINES IN OUR HOSTEL ROOM... EVEN IN A FEW INTERRACIAL PORN-FLICKS... WHEREIN THE BLACK NEGROS DO POSSESS SUCH BIG STAFF..." THERE WAS AN AURA OF INNOCENCE IN MANNYA'S TEENAGE VOICE, WHICH MADE ME TO LAUGH WITH SELF-PRIDE!

"WHY? DON'T YOU BELIVE ME?" ENQUIRED MANNYA.

"NOT THAT. I WAS WONDERING AS TO HOW INNOCENT YOU ARE!" I SAID AND ADDED, "THERE IS NOTHING AS SUCH NOT TO BELIEVE YOU!"