Obsess Pt. 02

Story Info
The secret deepens?
10.1k words
4.82
11.2k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PRELUDE:

Manisha Manaswini Tripathy... Nick named 'MANNYA'... Was kidnapped by DEV DAS... Reason unknown to MANNYA... Because no ransom was demanded from her parents... MANNYA, who had just completed her 18th Birthday... The same day she was kidnapped... She was definitely treated extremely well by DEV... Who did not even touched MANNYA... When she was unconscious... While being drugged by DEV... In order to kidnap her... DEV celebrated MANNYA's 18th Birthday in style... Inside the 'Presidential Suite' of the 'Sea-Side Heritage Resort Hotel at Gopalpur... In southern Odisha... An East-Indian coastal state... Along Bay-of-Bengal Sea...

DEV had bought a special birthday dress for MANNYA... Which she picked up from the wardrobe... And went into the restroom to change and then... As she emerged in a School-Uniform-Dress... With plaited hair and ribbon... The 12th Standard Student was looking not more than a 10th Standard Student!

As she stepped into the Deluxe Suite... DEV's eyes bulged-out... She was looking as cute as a button... As she walked on to sit on his lap... Within no time she was fiddling with his mighty 12" long and 7.5" girth cock... What was amazing... She though being a first timer... Swallowed the entire length of DEV's mammoth cock into her eager mouth... DAV was amazed! What next?

******

CHAPTER: X -- HEATING UP!

DEV (I) put his hands on CHINKY's shoulders... And made her to stand from her current kneeling position... The moment she stood up... In one swift motion... He unbuckled her belt... Unzipped the skirt... And unbuttoned the shirt... Peeling off each garment in a precise expertise... And exposing her sopping wet black panties... And the lacy black bra... Within no time!

He wasted no time!

MANNYA under his spell!

He deftly unclasped her bra... Allowing her girlish breasts to spill out... Dusky nipples as strong as bullets... He could have ever seen!

His dark, hairy and manly hands... Cupped them both... Raising them... Jiggling them... mauling them... And then finally buried his face in between them... His mouth found her hard and long nipples... And he eagerly put them alternatively into his mouth!

This caused her to tilt back her head to one side... And the first moan escaped from her sexy mouth... Undoubtedly many more are in process to escape her mouth in subsequent period of time... As he made her to sit on the couch... Her eyes came in level with his erect cock... And she looked at it and then his well hung body as he held her face with his palms!

She looked at him then bites her lower lips before finally stooping her face a bit to plant a kiss on the massive hairy balls of his! Slowly she started to pump his shaft again... And with the movement of her hand... The decent boobs started to jiggle erotically! Dev extended his big hand and caught hold of both her boobs just with one big hand of his and mauled them forcefully!

"Aaahhhhhh!" A painful grunt escaped from MANNYA's mouth.

"WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE PART IN THE NEXT ROUND OF LOVE MAKING?" DEV ASKED IN A DOMINATING VOICE, AS IF THAT WAS NOT A REQUEST RATHER A COMMAND!

SHE WAS TAKEN BY SURPRISE AT HIS BOLD AND LEWD COMMENT!

She suddenly felt shy for being totally nude in front of a virtual stranger!

Nothing on her pixie body excepting the gold ornaments and the light make up! Part of the make up too was dishelved with all the elaborate foreplay in the recent past!

Now his question made her suddenly feel like getting into her cocoon!

She bites her lips and blushed profusely as he slowly pushed her on to the couch!

He looked at her from the top!

'LIFT YOUR HANDS AND KEEP BOTH OF THEM BEHIND YOUR HEAD!" HE ORDERED.

SHE COMPLIED! WITHOUT A SINGLE WORD! WHAT A SIGHT THAT WAS! SHE HAD PROFUSION OF ARMPIT HAIR! HE STOOPED DOWN AND STARTED SNIFFING HER HAIRY ARMPITS LIKE A CANINE AND THEN LAPPING AND LICKING LIKE A PUPPY!

SHE FELT AROUSED; WHEN HIS HAND REACHED HER HAIRY PUBIC REGION! SHE HAD AN EQUALLY DARK, DENSE, LONG AND WAVY PUBIC HAIR ON HER ENTIRE PUBIC AREA! MAKIN IT A PERFECT DARK AND VELVETY TRIANLE! SO HUGE! SO THICK! CREATING AN ILLUSION! AS IF SHE WAS WEARING... 'A BLACK THONG PANTY'!

******

MANNYA SIGHED AS DEV SLOWLY PUSHED A FINGER INTO HER VIRGIN PUSSY! HE JUST PLAYED AROUND... ON HER LONG AND THICK OUTER LABIA... SLOWLY PUSHING IT UP TO THE FIRST KNUCKLE... AS HE REPEATED THE ACT... MANNYA MOANED AGAIN... ALONG WITH HER MAIDEN ORGASM OF THE DAY! DEV WAS REWARDED WITH A HANDFUL OF HER LOVE JUICES!

DESPITE HER MILD ORGASM... SHE WAS GRADUALLY GETTING AROUSED... AND WAS RESPONDING TO DEV'S HANDY-WORK... WITH UP-WARD THRUST OF HER PELVIS! AS HER HIPS WERE SWINGING EROTICALLY... AND HER SEXY PELVIS THRUSTING UP-WARD... NIN THE CATALYTICAL PROCESS... PUSHING DEV'S FINER... FURTHER INTO HER WET AND WARM CUNT!

"AAAHHHHHH.... OOOHHHHHH... EEEHHHHHH... OOOIIIIEEEEE... MAMMAAAAAA..." MANNYA WAS LOST IN HER OWN WORLD OF EROTICISM! THAT WAS THE OPPORTUNITY FOR DEV TO ATTACK MANNYA'S PUSSY WITH MORE BRUTAL WAY! HE QUICKENED HIS THRUSTING... HE DEEPENED HIS THRUSTING... IN THE PROCESS HE ADDED ONE MORE FINGER... TO RUB HER VIRGIN PUSSY WITH MORE WIDTH...

He dropped his face on to her left boob... And hungrily sucked in almost the entire 32" 'C' boob of her... Into his eager mouth! While playing with the nipple of the right boob... With his other hand's thumb and forefinger!

Multiple Indelicate, Indecent, Indecorous and inconsiderate acts... Aroused MANNYA's carnal desire to the next level... She literally writhed under his constant attack! And was feeling a strange churning inside her belly... A burning desire... A spasm of her cunt lips...

Around his twin-finger... Then the gush! She squirted! Making the couch... Her hairy crotch... And his hairy hand... All wet and her pussy slushy and sloggy! She felt extremely shy! Felt like passing out! So vulnerable! Within ten minutes she had cum twice! Incredible, but true!

But he was at her rescue, "It's absolutely okay... Pretty normal... Nothing to feel bad or shy about!" Dev consoled her. And she responded well as well as quick!

"So ready for the 'COURSE' of action?" Dev asked playfully!

"Hi... 'COURSE' or 'INTERCOURSE'?" Asked MANNYA in an equally playful mood.

"Ahha! So, my baby is now all ready to take me inside?" Questioned Dev.

"NO -- NO! NO WAY! THAT MONSTER OF YOURS' WILL TEAR ME INTO PIECES!" REPLIED MANNYA QUITE HURRIEDLY.

******

CHAPTER: XI -- LOSING OF VIRGINITY!

DEV SHIFTED HIS POSITION... HE CAME OVER HER... WITHOUT TOUCHING HER... HIS MASSIVE BODY WEIGHT WAS RESTING ON HIS MUSCULAR ALBOWS... AND STRONG KNEES... HIS 12" SHAFT WAS JUST A COUPLE OF INCHES AWAY FROM HER HAIRY PUSSY!

SHE WAS BREATHING HEAVILY OUT OF SHEER DESPERATION AND ANTICIPATION! HE WAS FEELING RESTLESS... OUT OF RAW DESIRE... AND ANIMAL INSTINCT! THE BEAST IN HIM WAS GRADUALLY OVER-POWERING HIS HUMANE TENDENCY... AND MAKING HIM LOOK AT HER... AS AN OBJECT OF DESIRE!

AS SHE LOOKED BETWEEN THEIR NAKED BODIES... WAS AGHAST TO SEE HIS DANGLING 12" SHAFT... HE SAW HER TINY PUSSY... INFLAMED AND READY! THEY LOOKED AND REGARDED EACH OTHER WITH IMPOSSIBLE LUST... AND DEV SLOWLY LEAN DOWN AGAINST THE COUCH CUSHION... SHIFTING HIS KNEES IN-BETWEEN MANNYA'S SLENDER LEGS IN THE PROCESS!

HE LEANED ATOP HER... LOOKING DOWN... AND BEGAN TO ALIGN... HIS ONE-EYED MONSTER... ABOVE HER IRRESISTABLE HAIRY PUSSY... EVENTUALLY RESTING HIS POUND AND HALF LEANED ATOP HER... LOOKING DOWN... AND BEGAN TO ALIGN... HIS ONE-EYED MONSTER... ABOVE HER UNBELIEVABLY THICK HAIRY PUSSY...EVENTUALLY RESTING IT DOWN.. AGAINST THE THICK FOLDS OF HER OUTER RELATIVELY LONG AND DARKISH LABIAL LIPS... AS THE UNUSUALLY LARGE PURPLE MUSHROOM TIP... BRUSH PAST HER TIGHT VAGINAL LIPS... SHE SUCKED-IN HER BREATHE... HE INSTEAD OF PUSHING THE SHAFT VERTICALLY... SLIDE IT THROUGH HORIZONTALLY... ALONG THE FURROW OF HER DARK AND DELICATE PUSSY... SHE MOANED... IN A LOW YET PROLONG WAY "OOOIIIIEEEEE... MAAMMMAAAAAA..." HER MOAN WHICH HAD BECOME A SHRIEK WAS LITERALLY MUSIC TO HIS EARS...

HE KEPT ON SLIDING HIS 'PROUD POSSESSION' ALONG HER LONG AND NARROW FURROW... HIS DIRECT INTENTION WAS TO MAKE HER GET ADJUSTED TO HIS LENGTH AND THICKNESS... BUT HE SELDOM REALISED THAT HIS SMALL ACTION WOULD CREATE AN INDIRECT ACTION OF TAKING HER EXCITEMENT TO THE NEXT LEVEL... SHE KEPT ON MOANING AND WRITHING UNDER HIS CONSTANT AND PERSISTANT ATTACK...

"IF I JUST PUT MY MUSHROOM HEAD... INSIDE YOUR TIGHT LITTLE CUNT... WILL THAT BE A PROBLEM FOR YOU?" ASKED DEV LUSTFULLY.

"FIRST OF ALL... I DON'T TRUST YOU! WILL YOU BE HAPPY AND CONTENT... WITH JUST THE TIP OF YOUR BULBOUS MUSHROOM HEAD INSIDE MY VIRGIN CUNT?" COUNTERED MANNYA IN AN EQUALLY HUSKY VOICE, "WON'T YOU WANT AND WISH TO MOVE-IN ANY FURTHER?" SHE QUESTIONED WITH CONCERN; "YOU'RE TOO BIG AND I'M TOO SMALL! YOU'RE AN EXCERT AND I'M A NOVICE!! YOUR HUGE THIN WILL LITERALLY PRY OPEN MY TEENAGE CUNT!!! TO ACCOMODATE YOU... INSIDE ME... I ATLEAST REQUIRE THREE SUCH CUNTS!!!" MANNYA SAID WITH APPREHENSION! BECAUSE SHE PRETTY WELL KNEW WHAT IRREVERSIBLE DAMAGE DEV'S MONSTROUS COCK COULD INFLICT ON HER STILL VIRGIN AND DELICATE PUSSSY!!!

******

KEEPING ALL HER PLEAS AND REQUESTS AT BAY... DEV SLOWLY STARTED SEE-SAWING HIS MIGHTY SHAFT OVER HER LONG AND THICK OUTER LABIA! CHINKY SQUIRMED IN ANTICIPATION! OUT OF FEAR OF PAIN AND UNKNOWN PUNISHMENT... SHE MOMENTARILY CLOSED HER EYES IN DISBELIEF... AS THE MUSHROOM-HEAD TRIED TO GET PUSHED-IN! SHE SWALLOWED HARD... OUT OF ANGUISH! CLEARING THE LUMP IN HER THROAT SHE GRUNTED, "AAAIIIIEEEEE... 'CHACHU'... HAVE MERCY... IT'S AWFUL... AWFULLY PAINFUL!!!"

DEV DICTATED TO HER, "OPEN YOUR EYES BABY... AND WATCH THE ACTION... YOU'LL SIMPLY LOVE IT!!!"

SHE SLOWLY OPENED HER TEAR-FILLED ALMOND EYES... AND LOOKED THROUGH THE HAZE OF TEARS... AT THE IMPENDING COLLISION! AND WAS SHOCKED AS THE HUGE MUSHROOM-HEAD HAD ALREADY VANISHED INTO HER AWFULLY TIGHT TWAT... BY SPREADING THE REDDENED HAIRY PUSSY LIPS MERCILESSLY... TO THE OPTIMUM LEVEL OF ELASTICITY! BEYOND THAT IT MIGHT RISK THE BREAKING-POINT! DEV'S HUGE BULBOUS-HEAD JOSTLED INSIDE THE DELICATE FOLDS OF HER DELICATE CUNT... WHICH CAUSED CHINKY TO SQUEAL IN PAIN IN A DELIGHTFUL WAY!

DEV LEANED IN... LOOKED ON TO HER FACE... HAVING SHEEN OF SWEAT... UNABLE TO GRASP... THE GRAVITY OF WHAT WAS HAPPENING... INSIDE THE DUSKY AND PIXIE BODY... SLOWLY HIS LARGE TOMATO-SIZE COCK-HEAD BEGAN TO... BUMP INSIDE THE TIGHT ORIFICE OF HER WOMANHOOD... SHE SPREAD OUT HER SLENDER LEGS MUCH WIDER... INVITING HIM TO BE INSIDE OF HER... ALL THE MORE DEEP... SHE TILTED HER SWEATY FACE WITH DISHELVED HAIR... BACK ON TO THE COUCH WITH A LOUD MOAN... AS HIS COCK-HEAD ENTERED HER DEPTH EVEN FURTHER MORE!

SHE IMMEDIATELY PUT HER DAINTY HANDS... ON HIS SIX-PACK ABDOMEN... TO PREVENT HIM FROM ENTERING ANY FURTHER... INTO HER STILL VIRGIN PUSSY... TOO FAST... TOO RAPID... TOO QUICK...

"OOOHHHHHH... 'CHACHU'... YOU'RE ABSURDLY LONG... AND ASTOUNDINGLY THICK... PLEASE GO SLOW... REALLY VERY VERY SLOW... I WANT PLEASURE... NOT PAIN... IN MY FIRST FUCK..." MANNYA REQUESTED WITH A PLEADING VOICE...

"I'M REALLY SORRY HONEY! I'LL DEFINITELY TAKE CARE OF 'YOUR CUNT' AS WELL AS 'MY COCK'!" SAYING SO... DEV LEANED DOWN AND KISSED HER SOFTLY ON HER CUTE LITTLE POUTY MOUTH... AND THEN TRIED TO OPEN HER THIN AND SENSUOUS LIPS WITH MY TONGUE... AS THEIR TONGUES SNAKED INTO EACH OTHER'S ORAL CAVITY... THEIR SALIVA INTER-MINGLED... THAT WAS WHEN HE GAVE ANOTHER MIGHTY THRUST... THERE BY PUSHING ANOTHER INCH OF HIS THICK COCK... INTO HER SLIM AND DELICATE LOVE TUNNEL...

HER NEXT MOAN WAS EVEN LOUDER THAN THE PREVIOUS ONE, "OMG!" SHE PANTED, "YOUR TONGUE IS AS BIG AND AS ROUGH AS YOUR DAMN MONSTROUS COCK!" SHE CONFESSED TRUTHFULLY!

HE ADOPTED AN INNOVATIVE STRATEGY! EVERY TIME HE USED TO PULL OUT TWO INCHES AND PUSHED-IN TWO-AND-A-HALF INCHES! IN THE PROCESS WITH ONE COMPLETE CIRCLE... HE USED TO GAIN HALF AN INCH INTO CHINKY'S VIRGIN CUNT... AS HE WAS INCHING INTO HER SATURATED PUSSY... THERE WAS A SEDISTIC PLEASURE INSIDE HIS AROUSED MIND... HER WETNESS WAS ACTING AS A CATALYST... FOR HIS COCK TO GET BURIED-IN SOMEWHAT SMOOTHLY INTO HER TIGHTEST PUSSY... EVER FELT BY DEV'S 12" X 7.5" MASSIVE COCK! AS BOTH OF THEM LOOKED DOWN AT THEIR ONLY CONTACT POINT... SHE SUDDENLY REALISED THAT ALMOST HALF OF HIS MIGHTY MONOLITH HAD ENTERED INTO HER SLEEK AND FLUID TUNNEL WITH QUITE SOME DIFFICULTY!

HE KNEW THE VERY FACT THAT... HE WAS ALREADY 5" DEEP INTO CHINKY'S VIRGIN CUNT... WHICH BY ANY CHANCE... WAS THE IDEAL MAXIMUM DEPTH BY ANY STANDARD INDIAN WOMEN! BECAUSE FIFTY PERCENT OF THE SUB-CONTINENT MALE FOLKS POSSESS AN AVERAGE COCK SIZE OF 5" -- 6"!

DEV HAD ALREADY ACHIEVED THE STANDARD... BEYOND THAT WAS A BONUS! BUT EVEN IN HIS SILENCE... HE HAD ALL THE PRAISE FOR CHINKY... DESPITE A 'FIRST TIMER'... 'INEXPERIENCED'... VIRGIN BEAUTY... SHE HAD ALREADY ACHIEVED BEYOND THE INDIAN STANDARD... NOW HE WANTED TO GO A BIT SLOW... TO GIVE HER A GESTATION PERIOD... FOR HER TO RECOVER... AND GET ADJUSTED... TO HIS LENGTH AND GIRTH!

"OMG... DEV UNCLE... I MEAN 'CHACHU'...!" HER CRY WAS PRETTY LOUD... WHICH WAS DEPICTIN HER UNTOLD PLEASURE... WHICH WAS QUITE OBVIOUS FROM HER TONE AS WELL AS EXPRESION... "YOU... ARE... 'BRUTAL'... 'BARBARIC'... 'SAVAGE'!!!" YELLED CHINKY USING AS THE NEGATIVE ADJUCTIVES AGAINST DEV...

"I'VE ALMOST ACHIEVED MY DESIRED DESTINATION MY DEAR!" REPLIED HE WITH A GRIN! AS HE WAS THRUSTING A GOOD SIX INCHES INTO HER PUSSY FOR THE TIME BEING FOR QUITE SOMETIME... HE WAS ENJOYING HIMSELF... AND MAKING HER MOAN WITH PLEASURE!

AT A BIT MORE THAN 6"... SHE EXPERIENCED THE ELECTRIFYING PAIN... PAIN OF A HUNDRED BLACK COBRAS GIVING HER A POISONOUS BITE AT THE SAME TIME! HER WHOLE BODY SHIEVERED! HER LEGS TREMBLED! HER EYES POPPED-OUT! HER MOUTH FALL OPENED! HER HYMEN GAVE AWAY! AND SHE FINALLY LOST HER LONG CHERISHED AND WELL KEPT VRIGINITY TO THE PERSON... GOOD ENOUGH TO BE HER FATHER!

IT TOOK QUITE SOME TIME FOR HER TO RECUPARATE... HE WAITED IN PATIENCE... ALL THE WAY... ALL THE TIME... AS SHE BEGAN TO RECOVER... HE STARTED SEE-SAWING INTO HER TIGHT ORIFICE UPTO A DEPTH OF 7"... STILL A GOOD 2" STILL OUT OF HER ALMOST SATURATED PUSSY!

******

THAT WAS WHEN SHE DID A LITTLE MAGIC... SHE PULLED HER SLENDER RIGHT LEG IN AN EXTREME FOLDING POSITION... HER FOLDED KNEE TOUCHING HER BARE RIGHT BOOB... THEN SHE PUT THE FLATNESS OF HER FOOT ON HIS MUSCULAR LEFT CHEST AND GAVE HIM A MIGHTY PUSH... HE WASN'T EXPECTING SUCH AN UNEXPECTED REACTION FROM HER... AND FALL BACK FLAT ON HIS BACK ON THE COUCH... HIS CONTACT POINT... HIS COCK... GOT DETACHED FROM HER PUSSY...

HE LOOKED AT HER IN SHOCK! IN A SWIFT MOTION... SHE GOT UP... AND STRADDLE HIM LIKE A 'COWGIRL'... ALIGNED HER PUSSY... ALONG WITH HIS MANHOOD... AND SLOWLY EASED HERSELF... ON TO HIS SHAFT... IN ONE SLOW AND SLEEK MOTION... HER NEAR VIRGIN HAIRY PUSSY ENGULFED ALL THE NINE INCHES OF HIS MANHOOD... HE CAME TO SENSES... ONLY WHEN HER FLESHY BUTTOCKS BRUSHED PAST HIS HAIRY BALLS... WHAT A FEELING THAT WAS! HE WAS BALL DEEP INTO HER VIRGIN HAIRY CUNT! ALL THE WAY IN! TO THE HILT!

Looked on in shock... As her delicate pussy lips clung eagerly to his massive cock! She actually saw the reality... In her own eyes that... Her cunt muscles were impossibly stretched... As she finally took... All that he had to offer her!

His massive hairy balls were was continuously slapping against her sleek perineum... There by creating a ripple inside her pixie body! His huge shaft completely inside of her! And there was a huge satisfactory smile on his sweaty face... As he looked down on to her... They both looked into each other's eyes like new-found lovers!

"Do you like my long and thick dick to be inside your tight cunt, MANNYA?" Dev asked her, knowing fully well as to what her answer would be!

"YES!" Was her bold reply. She bit her lip, continuing, "I've never expected to be felt so full! You have probably gone past my cervix... Deep into my tummy!" Saying so she laughed! A heart-felt laughter!

"I's waiting for this very moment my love! You to become relaxed! So that now I can fuck you to my heart content! And you'll literally scream for more!" Saying so he kissed her expressive eyes, she moaned with pleasure, and he followed up on his promise given to the young girl.

He began to churn into her. His huge shaft pumping in and out of her virgin pussy! A transparent and shiny coating of her own fluid was developing on his shaft as she creamed all over him in delight and happiness!

"I never knew... Your cock too sweat that much!" She said looking at the wetness on my cock!

"Silly Girl!" I intercepted her, "It's not sweat!"

"Then?"

"It's your own secretion, mingled with your own cum, resultant of your own body-shuttering orgasms!" He said to her, while lovingly slapping her cheek!

She felt shy... And in the process of reciprocity and recovery... Spread Her legs wide... And then around his lower back... And then latched on to his waist by folding her slender legs... So that he could penetrate her into greater depth... And a heavenly ride to oblivion!

Her moaning ramped up slowly... But quickly turned into feverish grown! He had never heard such erotic expressions in his 27 years of love making! Reacting to sex in such a manner of eroticism was never ever written in his lexicon of 'Kamasutra'!

"Aaahhhhhh... Uuuiiiiiieeeeeeeee... Dev Uncle... Hold me tight!" She huffed, "Ooohhhhhh... Uuummmmmm..." She puffed, "Hhhaaaaaaiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee... Uncle... Just keep on pushing that thing of yours' into me... Ooohhhhhh All the more... Aaahhhhhh All the deep... Uuummmmmm All the time!" In between her words... She was saying breathlessly, while clawing into his shoulders with long nail-polished fingers; as he was pouncing and ravishing her both physically and mentally!

Dev began to hear his large balls... Flopping against the perineum of MANNYA... As he drove his huge manhood mercilessly... Into her ever tight pussy! Juices squirting out all over the couch cushion... As their most private and sacred organs collided... Very ostensive with each other!

"OMG!" A grown... "OMG!" Another grown... "OMG!" Yet another grown... "I can't believe it... I just can't believe it... I really just can't believe it!" Chinky kept on chanting as she was hit by one.... another... yet another orgasm!

Multiple orgasms rippled through her body! Made her virtually crippled... Mentally... Totally... Thoroughly! She kept on exploding... Orgasm after orgasm... From the delirious arousal! And deadly explosions! Inside her young 18 years old body!

"Ooohhhhhh! Ooohhhhhh! Ooohhhhhh... Uncle Dev... Don't stoppp! Just don't stop...! I'm simply dying out of pain! Uuuhhhhhh... What pleasure... I simply can't explain! Hold me... Please hold me... Hold me tight!" MANNYA was crying... Moaning... Pleading... Requesting... Out of sheer joy of the magical spell by Dev... Imparted into her lathe and sensuous body... As she was writhing and wriggling... Under him like a helpless creature... As if under the influence of drug! So desperate... So helpless... So shameless! Yelling out brazen and effrontery carnal desire!

Dev grunted... Sweat developing on his brow and forehead... Trickling down his cheeks... As he took MANNYA... To a place... She seldom had visited so far... Such a brutal fuck... and such a hard vaginal orgasm!