Obsess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YOU... ARE... HEARTLESS!" Saying so MANNYA budge-down to his persisting demand... And started licking his toes... One by one... Starting with the big toe... To down wards... Then repeating the same!

His slaps on her fair ass-cheeks had left a lasting impression! Both her ass-cheeks have changed their colours like chameleon! From fair to a reddish tinge! He softly roamed his big, dark and hairy palms over her sensuous buttocks... Till now she had controlled her tears... The moment he showed his affection... Tears started rolling down her un-controllable eyes in a relentless manner! It was utter humiliation for her! But then she started to feel something of a strange feeling was building inside of her!

As Dev pushed his hand below her ass-cheeks and started to play around her rosebud! This time MANNYA did not utter a single word! Because she knew, her words are simply valueless in front of his sexual derivations! What he wanted... He will get it done! Anyhow! Whether you like it or not! But you just can't ignore his sexual advances and attributes!

Dev played with MANNYA's ass-hole for some time... By way of rimming and digital stimulation! When he realised that she had relaxed her rectal muscles and was whole-heartedly responding to his growing demands... He surprised her! The first knuckle of the long middle finger of his right hand... Made its way... Forcibly into her awfully tight butt-hole!

"Uuummmmmm... Aaahhhhhh..." Squalled MANNYA writhing with pain!

"What happened?" Asked Dev while exerting more pressure to move his finger further in!

"Nothing!" Replied MANNYA with a trace of sentimental feeling of being hurt mentally!

"Then why were you screaming?"

"I like it that way to scream... In between acts!" MANNYA hit back.

"Dev could feel her discontentment from her reply and the voice with which she was speaking. It was a clear indication that she was hurt! So to compensate he immediately placed both his palms under her opulent ass-cheeks and lifted her to a good 8" -- 10" and then dropped her back!

Till now she was riding him by lifting herself to about 4" -- 5" and then dropping back! But suddenly going up double the height and then getting impelled back was definitely an act of arousing! She wanted to scream! But became self-conscious! No! She should not! She didn't want to show her sexual bliss to Dev!

But Dev being Dev... A shrewd businessman... Could easily read-out MANNYA's sentimental issue! No word of comfort could normalise her hurt ego instantly! The only alternative left for him was to raise her sexual ecstasy to an umpteenth level!

So he pulled-out a double edged-sword from his kitty to slaughter her ego!

First he raised her 'LEVEL' of contact -- by doubling it!

Then he changed the 'FREQUENCY' level by making her jump on his erect phallus as if she was jumping on a 'Jumping-Ball' in a marathon with a very high speed!

And his mission was accomplished in no time!

MANNYA was literally melted onto his sexual assault! His hot throbbing prick was getting into her warm and wet pussy... As if a hot knife was cutting into a block of butter! She whined and whimpered... Writhed and wriggled!

"Uncle Dev..." Finally MANNYA took his name in her mouth after a long time, "You're a magician!" She complemented him, "You know exactly know how and where to hit... To brush-up the ego!" She said as she was pumping on his cock! As she was bouncing her opulent buttocks were oscillating obscenely to his beholding eyes!

Before long she felt his palms softly manipulating her sexy posterior! As the level of excitement grew... So also the touching and feeling! The soft manipulation had given way to hard mauling! And she gradually started liking his domination! It was as if his act of proving of his manliness! She was over-whelmed with his act and as per the derivative conclusion was nearing her orgasm!

"Uncle... Dev... I'm close..."

"Don't hold back..."

"I can't... Even if you tell me to..."

"Release it... When you hit by it..."

"Surely... I'm pretty close!"

"Would you like to try out a new way...? When you hit the 'Jack-Pot'!"

"At this juncture of time?"

"Why not? For the sake of little fun and optimum satisfaction!"

"Tell me what I need to do?"

"Just move your torso backward... And try to sleep on your back... Using my tummy and chest as cushion... While continuing with your act..."

MANNYA slowly inclined backward... Dev helped her out... By putting his hands on her sweaty back... So that she could slowly... Eased out on him! As she was moving herself on his shaft... He helped her by putting one of his hands and pushing her down... On his mammoth shaft... In reaction to that she was pulling herself up... Slowly a rhythm was developed and continued! Dev's other hand slowly moved up to her thighs and zeroed-down between the hairy triangle! Before she even realised... He was fiddling with her clitoris!

She whimpered with excitement! Due to her continuous work out her pussy was all sloggy and sloggy! It was dripping wet and taking advantage of all the positive connotations... Dev plunged his forefinger into her twat-hole along with his thick cock to play-along her 'G-Spot' with the tip of his forefinger! While his ring-finger could find her anal opening and he started to manipulate that too!

All the active actions had their derivative conclusion! MANNYA came! Came like hell!

"Uuuiiiiiieeeeeeeee... Mammaaaaaa..." She had a continuous moan for about ten seconds! Almost the same period of time she had taken to release her cum! Once subsided... She was satisfied... But satiated! She turned her face to her left and asked in a husky voice, "Uncle Dev?"

"Yes my child!" Responded Dev.

"You know the tricks of the trade..."

"I'm into this business for the past 27 years! One and half time of your present age! Experience has its own advantages!" Dev elaborated without any ego!

"One question..."

"Go ahead... My love..."

"Since we started... I've cum numerous times... But you..."

"As already said earlier... It was your first time... Not mine... Your satisfaction is my determination!"

"That means you won't cum in me?"

"Why? Do you have any intention of getting pregnant? With my potent seeds in your fertile womb?"

"What?"

"Yes! If this is your fertility period... And the virile cum gets accumulated... Inside your ovary... Then there will be millions of active sperms... Swim around freely to copulate with your millions of ova! The resultant would be... At the age of 18 you get pregnant! And at 19 you become the mother of an unwanted baby! What will happen to your ambitious future plan?"

"Oh! No!" Exclaimed MANNA, "In one of the 'BLACK' Porn I'd seen how a BBC -- with a 10" big cock cum wanton... And deposit the gallons into the white cunt of a dirty blonde! So, I thought that would be a real kick! If I could have given you for your ultimate pleasure and satisfaction!"

"Well, for the sake of your kick... I'll definitely cum in you!" said Dev, "But for heaven sake remind me to buy you the 'Morning After Pill' tomorrow morning from a chemist."

"Will that be okay to avoid unwanted pregnancy?" She asked out of inquisitiveness.

"Yes. Cent per cent safe!"

"Okay. I'll remind you tomorrow morning at 9 O' Clock for sure... Will that be fine?"

"Yes. That would suffice the purpose. Good girl!" Said Dev, "So, now it's my turn to cum in you with my fuck-toy!"

MANNYA giggled to Dev's comment. He kept on humping her in that same 'REVERSE COWGIRL' Posture for about five minutes then asked; "Enjoying baby?"

"Aaahhhhhh... Wanton!"

"How about a new 'POSITION'?"

"Again?"

"Why not?"

"Now what am I supposed to do?"

"From 'COWGIRL' to 'REVERSE COWGIRL' you had turned yourself at a 'Hundred-Eighty-Degree-Angle. Right?"

"Right."

"Now do the same exercise by turning to a 'Ninety-Degree-Angle'. That's it."

"That means you want me to sit on your torso sideway? Am I correct?"

"Correct. But do it like the previous time. Don't lose contact!"

"Okay. I'll manage. But tell me why all the time you want me to hold you inside me?"

"To experience the incredible feeling!"

"Yes, that was you're absolutely right!" Saying so MANNYA turned herself to a 'Ninety-Degree-Angle' and sat on him sidewise with her legs onto his left.

They were like that for a minute or two. While accomplishing their objective they also could talk to each other much more easily and comfortable manner by looking into each-other's body, face and eyes. Then started the 'GAME'!

Dev alternatively lifted his thighs and created an angle by folding his legs almost to a 'Hundred-Degree-Angle'! As if riding a bicycle! His action forced MANNYA to move forward and backward... Depending upon which leg Dev was lifting up! It was novel and innovative! And MANNYA got hooked on to it instantly! Because despite she being neither active nor aggressive... She could still feel Dev's boner see-sawing her cunt with a rhythm!

"Uncle Dev..."

"Yes my dear MANNYA..."

"The way we are going..."

"Keep on continuing..."

"With the first ray of sun tomorrow morning... You would probably finish all the chapters of 'Kamasutra' as well as 'Vatsayana'!" Chuckled MANNYA as she was gyrating her fleshy hips on his thighs and crotch area.

"Look... New experiences are always good! It make you adaptable to new actions and techniques. And the best part is... You yourself come to know which pose and posture gives you maximum pleasure! Otherwise, according to a recent survey, ninety per cent of Indian wives ninety per cent of time just indulge in a 'MISSIONARY POSITION' of fucking! What a colossal waste of time and energy! It makes the sex life so stale and unimpressive!"

"You're right! By now... I've experienced -- 1. 'Missionary Position'; 2. 'Cowgirl Position'; 3. 'Reverse Cowgirl Position' and then..."

"Then 4. 'Inclined Reverse Cowgirl Position'; and now lastly 5. 'The Cycle Girl Position'! So in last three hours of love making... We have tried five types of positions! Now let me cum in you as quickly as possible... So that both can catch-up some sleep before the dawn appears..."

"Sounds cool!" Saying so MANNYA again joined Dev's action to double the pleasure! Then the inhabitable... Dev's face became grave... His muscles tight... His breathing heavy... And balls tight...

"MANNYA..."

"I know what you're going to tell... I can feel it from your actions and expressions... Please feel free to make me your 'CUM-DUMP'! I'm all set to receive your hot and thick goo... Inside my wet and warm pussy... Please Cum!" MANNYA requested.

"Aaahhhhhh Cheeenkeee... YESSSSSSSSS... I love your cunt... It is so fucking tight... Aaahhhhhh..." He screamed and she felt her pussy was contracting rapidly on his thick cock.

"Ooohhhhhh God... Your lovely big cock... Feels soooooo good in my cunt... Uncle Dev... Aaahhhhhh... Uuunnnnnhhhhhhhhh... Fuck me hard... Fuck me forever!" MANNYA cried and started to rotate her pelvis... Using his cock to churn her insides!

He increased the speed and power of his thrusts... Pushing his massive rod deep inside her... As far as it could go! Touching somewhere deep inside her saturation... She responded with quick-fire successive back thrusts against his cock! Her honey was again flowing freely... Along his rod and onto his balls! And, he too was nearing a mighty explosion himself!

"Love fucking your tight and wet cunt darling... Aaahhhhhh... Fuck me the way you are doing... Just keep it up!" He pleaded, begging her to fuck him really hard.

"Yes darling... Aaahhhhhh... Uuunnnnnnhhhhhhhhh... Uuunnnnnnhhhhhhhhh... Uuunnnnnnhhhhhhhhh..." She gasped! Her pussy gripping his cock like a vice and milking it in a steady action of sexual bliss!

Both of them thrust against each other like savages... A primitive and barbaric act... Without any remorse... Unable to control their animalistic behaviour anymore. He started pumping in and out of her... Pulling out almost all the way and then driving in to the maximum depth his 12" cock could bury somewhere inside her tummy! In and out... In and out... In and out... In a rapid non-stop succession!

MANNYA was moaning and thrashing her head left and right... While kept on muttering deliriously, "So fucking good Uncle Dev... Please pound me like this continuously with your 'Greyhound Cock'!"

Seconds later, she exploded again! Her pussy clamped tight around his cock as a powerful orgasm rocked through her entire excited body! Her body shuddered and convulsed and pumped harder and more rapidly urging him to shoot his powerful load deep inside her!

"Ooohhhhhh... Aaahhhhhh... Uncle Dev... Yes now... Yes... Yes... YESSSSSSSSSSS," She groaned and growled in a hoarse voice...

This pushed his over the brink again... And with one final jab... He thrust his excited and throbbing cock deep into her love tunnel... As far as it would go! And then his mighty cannon swelled... Not for the last time that day... For sure... And like a volcanic eruption... It erupted the hot lava... Deep inside her awfully tight twat hole!

"Cheeenkeee... YESSSSSSS... I'm cummmiiiiiiiing" He cried and subsequently blasted warm and virile cum deep inside her unprotected womb!

"Ooohhhhhh GOD... YESSSS... Dev Uncle... Fill my horny cunt with your manly fertile cum... Aaahhhhhh... It felt sooo good to get your cum spraying the inner flesh of my tight orifice!" She cried as he kept on spurting globs and globs of potent semen hitting the back of her teenage womb!

Their bodies urged each other to continue the fucking process... Despite the fact her pussy milked him and drained him like a suction machine... As he thrust his still hard and erect cock in and out of her wet hole... Emitting wet squishy noises... Adding to the excitement... As they wanted their orgasms to last forever and after!

"Mmmmm... Fuckkkkk... Yessss" They moaned together... Sharing the climax they were expecting and experiencing... Still gasping from the marathon love-making!

MANNYA got down... And moved over to the huge master-bed... And laid on it face down... Dev followed her... And rested his tired and sweaty body on hers for a few seconds... Just relishing the warmth of her slim and slender body... The afterglow of the marathon fucking session was pretty much evident on her sweet young face... Without uttering a single word he just looked at her teenage face... She gave a tired smile desperately trying to be normal... He reciprocated with a smile while patting her lovingly on her soft and smooth cheek. Then he turned over on his back. MANNYA reciprocated the same seconds later.

"Will it be heavy or uncomfortable if I put my head on your broad chest?" Asked MANNYA in a husky and tired tone.

"Even if you want to sleep on me; it would be like a feather!" Saying so Dev extended his muscular arm. MANNYA crawled in and put her head on his strong upper arm. Affectionately he pulled her further near. She could feel the cosiness and slowly closed her eyes... Soon Dev too passed out with all those drinks and drive!

******

It was around 4.30 AM, when

I pulled her to her feet, turned her towards the table and bent her forwards over it, so that she was doubled-over at the waist, her tight brown butt presented to me. Her belly and breasts and arms and face rested on the cold tabletop, her hair fanned out across its surface. The light glinted on the soft downy fuzz that covered her bare back, the fine hairs that softened her arse cheeks. By contrast, the hairs that tufted from between her buttocks were thick and black, precursor to the heavy carpet of hair that covered her loins.

I knelt down behind her, admiring her glory. Between her firm and brown buttocks, ringed by soft dark hairs, her anus was clean and dark and tight, and unbearably beautiful. Below it, a dense dangling crop of black hair hid the plump lips of her sweet and moist pussy.

I put my mouth between her cheeks and pushed my tongue into the forest of hair, probing and searching for her pussy lips. MANNYA sighed, but whispered, "further back, UNCLE. Please."

Gently, slowly, I licked a circle around MANNYA's delicate anus. She let out a moan of pleasure. When I put out my tongue again and briefly licked her arsehole itself, she gave a gasp. "Yes! Don't stop that!"

I began teasing MANNYA's anus in long, slow licks. MANNYA groaned. Her fingers clutched the edges of the table, her legs weakening at the touch of my tongue on her sensitive star. I pushed my face into her butt and worshipped at her anus, prodding and taunting it with my tongue as if it was her clit, and the effect was the same: MANNYA's sweet voice whimpering and gasping. Was it the wickedness of enjoying a forbidden pleasure, or was she just wired differently?

Either way, I realised that MANNYA was rapidly rising towards orgasm. As I licked at her divine arsehole I could see fat droplets of sweat clustering on her naked brown back, dewdrops that gathered in the fine fur at the base of her spine; I could hear it in the squeals and rapid staccato of her breathing. Her black hair was glued to her shoulders and back, the muscles in her slim arms tight as she held on to the table.

I was hot as hell and ready to lick, suck and kiss every last inch of this amazing girl, and as I pushed my tongue inside the tight grip of her arsehole, MANNYA began to cry out with her pleasure. Orgasm began to wash over her, and she pressed her face into the table, shouting at its wooden surface with her eyes screwed tightly shut. I probed and licked at her tight and wet little anus, and MANNYA's orgasm seemed to go for half a minute, before her voice finally trailed into a dazed whimper.

"Oh, God," she sighed. There were quivering droplets of sweat on the table beneath her sweat-oiled body. Her thick lashes were heavy over her mahogany eyes, her lips swollen and parted with arousal. "Please, UNCLE, put it in me ... put it in my arse."

I spread MANNYA's butt-cheeks again. Her anus was a dark brown star, surrounded by tangled hairs still slick from the licking I had given her. I was as hard as a steel bar again by now, and put the head of my cock against her glistening brown date. It seemed to clench and resist, so I pushed, and pushed, watching the tight ring of muscle slowly accept my cock.

"Ohh! Oohhhh!! Ooohhhhhh!!! UNCLE... Slowly!" MANISHA squealed, her face transforming between pleasure and pain as I sank my cock into her arse. The heat and grip were almost overwhelming, and the sight of my cock inside her gorgeous anus was almost too much. Slowly I kept pushing, deeper, until my cock was buried all the way inside her arsehole. "Uuuhhhhhh!!" MANNYA barked in pain and ecstasy, every muscle tight. "Now fuck me, fuck me!"

I began to shift in and out of MANNYA's fiercely-tight arse, and she shouted again, her fingernails almost splintering the table as she pushed her butt at me to increase the speed. My eyes were fixed on her tight brown buttocks, the hairy hole that swallowed my cock, and the lithe muscles of her bare back as she writhed in delight. Sweat beaded like heavy dewdrops between her jutting shoulder blades. The dark fuzz on her arms was slicked by an oily shine of sweat that polished her brown skin, her tiny breasts squashed into the tabletop as she sought to push her arse harder against each thrust.

As MANNYA relaxed I was able to drive harder into her, slamming into her arse, filling her most forbidden hole and forcing fresh squeals and grunts from her. The pleasure swelled and grew inside me, and now I didn't care whether she felt pleasure or pain, I just needed to satisfy myself in her tight and perfect body. I began pounding into her arse, so hard that she skidded back and forth on the table, her cries now driven by each thrust.

The sensation hit me and I gave a yell, grinding my hips into her humid butt cheeks, my cock buried deep in her arse as I emptied myself deep inside her bowels. MANNYA's final wail tailed off into a sigh, her body finally relaxing.