Obsessed Ch. 05 - Christmas Time

Story Info
Grant succeeds and gets a welcome Xmas gift.
4.2k words
4.4
7.7k
9

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters depicted are at least 18 years of age.

The Next Morning

...

My alarm chimes away. My mother, still gloriously nude from last night, stirs awake. I don't move a muscle, maintaining calm, steady breaths. I feel her moving against me. I sense her sleepy eyes glaring at me, probably remembering why she has to wake me up in the mornings, as I lay still, pretending to be dead asleep.

Her body starts slowly, and gently, dragging across me, reaching for my phone. I feel her nipples slightly harden from the friction against my chest, grazing the sparse chest hairs. She hits the screen, starts falling back to her spot, realizes she didn't turn it off, goes for attempt number two...three...finally, getting it. The chimes of the alarm cease. Quiet again.

I know I'm hard, tenting the sheet, the only thing covering our shared nudity. I wonder if she even notices. Maybe taking a peek as I sleep? I feel her separate from me slightly, some body contact maintained. I sense her sleepy eyes on me again, maybe wondering 'how the hell does he sleep through all that?' All the while, I feign a deep, deep sleep.

She quietly chuckles to herself before giving me a gentle peck on the cheek. Once again, I'm rewarded by her tits pressing against me, nips now solid and hard. She slowly and quietly exits the bed. I hear her footsteps walking away from me.

Slightly opening my right eye, I catch an eyeful of my nude mother's behind as it walks toward the door, her tunic dress in hand. Very daring, mom. Very...daring.

Once gone, I close my right eye, and recount what she said before hopping into bed with me last night.

"Baby! You haven't seen me naked in years! And I'm not ready to change that yet."

The word "yet" still echoes in my brain. Is she looking for an excuse to go back to the way things were years ago? Is there something holding her back, making her hesitant? What is it?

Whatever the reasoning, I remain hopeful. Simply from hearing "yet." I feel my cock twitch in anticipation. Easy boy. We need to play this carefully.

...

I must have dozed off, because all of a sudden, I'm being shaken awake by my gorgeous mother.

"Up and at 'em, sweet cheeks!" she called, standing over me, shaking my shoulders and chest vigorously.

"(Sleepy dinosaur noises) ...wha? I'm up. I'm up, mom!"

She sniggers.

I finally open my sleep-filled eyes, rewarded with a pleasant view of my now underwear-clad mother leaning over me, cleavage in full view. That joyous smile on her face. Today she's in a matching lacey, royal blue set. Her bra, a push up that I can tell is sheer, but the amount of lace disguises her areolas and nips. Her underwear, a high waisted, Brazilian bikini style, with a wide lace trim, showing off a generous amount of leg. And as I recall, these cup her cheeks really well!

Man, as much I want to get her naked more, she does wear the sexiest underwear 99.99% of the time. I feel like a kid in the candy store every time I get to look at her in the mornings.

Now that I'm awake, mom starts stepping back, heading towards the door. For whatever reason, I just flip the sheet off of me, exposing everything with my mother still in the room, and I stand up to stretch.

I catch her glancing at me quick in my peripherals on my way down to pick up my shorts below my nightstand. I slip them on and look up, meeting her gaze. She doesn't even bat an eye, just smiles and states in her 'Price is Right' voice, "Iiits breakfast time! Come on dowwwwn!" She waves her arm for me to follow.

I chuckle, "Right behind ya, mom!" My eyes lowering to that pear-shaped ass of hers, swaying with every step. The lacey underwear hugging her cheeks in the sexiest of ways.

***

December. The last day of school before Christmas Break.

...

Walking in the front door, I kick off the snow still clinging to my shoes. I'm immediately welcomed by the warmth of our home, and the subtle scent of the spruce tree temporarily taking residence in the living room. Stepping out of my shoes, hanging up my coat and bag, I head up to my room and strip down to nothing. This has become a pleasant ritual for me when I get home from school.

Since that wonderful night, where my mother and I slept nude in the same bed together, I've been carefully, and meticulously, working my way to get my mom back to her home-nudist state. She's been going along nicely with every suggestion I've been making. We made Saturday nights our skin-to-skin cuddle times, more often leading to us sleeping together than not, and we even alternate beds. She still insists the lights to be off before she strips, but I don't mind playing along... for now.

I started 'exposing' myself more, I guess if you want to call it that. Getting up to pee without throwing anything on, walking back to my room after a shower without a towel, stuff like that. One day I asked, out of the blue, testing the waters, if it was ok that I didn't wear anything around the house if I didn't want to.

My mother was surprisingly not taken aback by the question. Instead, she pondered for a bit as she ate her dinner, then responded with a "Sure, if that's what you feel comfortable with. I'm ok with it, honey. It's your house too!" Followed by her signature smile.

Since then, I've transitioned into a home nudist for the first time in a long while. It was awkward, admittedly, at first. Mainly because, well, I'm a guy, I'm a teenager, with a hot mom who's oblivious as to how hot she is and what she does to me... you get the picture. There was even one moment where we were both heading toward the fridge, and... she bumped into it. Both of us went beet red for a moment before bursting out in laughter, making light of the awkwardness.

But she stated later that, that's no doubt going to be a thing, that it's perfectly natural, and that we'll just do our best to ignore it. Easier said than done, mom.

And yes, I still sneak around the house, trying to get peeks at her when she's undressed. I try to limit the time I hang around, though, mainly just to be cautious, not getting caught, which would ruin whatever trust I've gained with her surrounding our more casual approach to nudity recently.

In the mornings, it's so nice to just walk downstairs, my hard-on bobbing along with each step, and having breakfast together. She somehow never makes a big deal out of it, or at least I never seem to catch her looking. When I help her with the cooking, she's been tapping my butt or my thighs more when she needs me to move or to grab something. She still cuddles me close when we're watching TV on the couch. Overall, her physical touches seem to be more frequent now that I'm nude at home all the time. Always appropriate, though, much to my chagrin.

All of this has been part of my plan to hopefully get my mom to agree to a nude Christmas. We always spend Christmas Eve and day together, just us, then alternating the family get together, on the following day, every year. This year is my Aunt Evaline's turn. Thankfully, it's only ever for the day, so long as we don't get snowed in like the year before last. That was hell! Since my uncle divorced her a few years ago, Aunt Evaline has been a real bitch lately. I get along great with my cousin Becky, though.

She's only a year older than me, but we have a lot in common, so it's nice to get together with her to hang out. She has her license, and her own car, so she stays the night at least twice a month, more during the summer. Not that I mind, but I'm pretty sure she stays over mostly to get away from her mom for at least 24 hours. I would if I were her anyway. I'll occasionally stay the night over there, though it's mainly just for my cousin's sake.

Becky and my mom get along really well, too. Aunt Evaline tries to intervene, though, claiming my mom is sort of a bad influence on her. It all happened when after staying over one night, Becky walked into the kitchen for breakfast in just her underwear at her house later in the week. Boy, my aunt threw a fit! Becky was grounded from coming over for a month, and Aunt Evaline screamed at my mom through the phone.

Sorry for the tangent, just needed to run through the family dynamics a bit. My aunt and my mom may not be the best at being sisters, but they co-own my aunt's boutique business, each successfully running and designing for their own store. I swear, fashion is probably the only topic they can argue over, while still being civil to one another.

...

Sitting down to dinner, my mom is the only one dressed, donning silk pajama shorts and a cami. No bra. Yes! After eating for a while, I swallow hard, take a deep breath, summoning every ounce of courage I can, and ask, "So mom, I've been thinking, would you be willing to...to uh...join me... for Christmas?

She gives me a confused look. "Um, unless we agreed to something different in my sleep, I plan on joining you, hon. We're always together on Christmas."

"No, I know. What I meant was...um..." Shit! My confidence is waning. Just come out with it! "...I meant, would you...uh... join me in being...not...uh...dressed...for Christmas.

She lets out a slight sigh, "I don't know, baby. I know you've been more than comfortable around here lately, and that's wonderful! It truly is, I promise! You seem a lot happier, and you've been a lot less moody since being 'not dressed'." She cracked a slight grin at her own comment. "I'm just...I just don't think I'm quite there yet." She looks at me with an apologetic frown, "I'm sorry, sweety."

Crushed. It's all I feel right now. I feel my posture sink and droop inward. I feel my face frown. Trying to keep my composure I simply say, "Oh. Well, that's ok, mom. Just...just wanted to ask...is all." I smile at her, but I know it's forced and weak.

'Yet.' There's that damn word again. I'm beginning to lose patience with it.

She looks at me with a knowing sadness, acknowledging that she knows it's not the answer I wanted to hear. We finish our dinner in silence, barely looking up from the table. Afterwards, I excused myself to my room and, admittedly, sulked. I don't know how long I lay in bed, just trying to think of a way to rework the plan before I realize I'm getting tired. I get up and head to my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

Before returning to my room, I, still being a good son, hollered downstairs, "Hey mom, I'm turning in. I love you, goodnight!"

She yells back up, "Goodnight, sweetheart. I love you too!"

After sliding into bed, I scroll away on my phone for a bit, but just as I set my phone down, I hear mom knocking on my door. I look over, thinking that I don't have to say anything, knowing full well that she will just let herself in, and I'm right. There she is, standing in the doorway.

"Hey. Sorry, I saw your light was still on when I came up. Are we ok?"

"Hey, mom. Yeah, we're still good. I promise." I smile, genuinely ok this time.

She beams back, "Yay! Scooch over and cut the light." As she saunters towards my bed.

I'm caught off guard. I was not expecting that. "Um, I mean...sure, but it's not Saturday, yet."

"I know, silly. I just wanna cuddle with you. Is that a problem?" she responds with a bit of sass, complete with a fist on her hip.

"No, no, no! Just...making sure is all."

"What? It's not like you have school tomorrow, and the store is closed until the new year. So, quit being a butt and scooch!" She playfully shoves me to the side of the bed. I can't help but laugh a little as I reach up to kill the light.

Now that it's pitch black in my room, I hear the familiar sounds of mom's clothes hitting the floor, and feeling the bed dip on her side as she climbs in. Seconds later and I feel her soft, warm skin beside mine. She wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me in close.

"Mmm...I know you promised me that we're ok. But there's...just something about us cuddling...like this...I don't know how to explain it, and it probably sounds crazy...but I just feel so close to you. Like we're connected. Right now. You know? I can literally feel that we are truly ok." She glides her gentle hand up to my chest and rubs it back and forth for a moment.

I lay my hand on hers and squeeze, "Yeah. I get it mom. I feel the same way. There have been some nights, where I know you had a rough day, and it's nice to feel you...just sorta melt into me, if that makes sense? Like...you're letting yourself be at ease, or something. It makes me feel good knowing that you're comfortable with me here."

"I am, baby." Her hand glides up my neck, finding its way to my face, her thumb caressing my cheek. "This makes me feel good too, knowing that we're both making each other feel safe and cozy...and just peaceful. I think I've even been sleeping better with you next to me." I can't quite make out her facial features, but I can tell she's smiling at me, and I don't hesitate to return it.

"I love you, mom."

"I love you too, sweety."

We hug tight, and our lips come together for a quick peck goodnight. We snuggle into the bed and each other, drifting off into a blissful sleep.

...

The next couple of days leading up to Christmas were mostly split between moments of lazy, chill time with mom, and helping her get the food and fixings all prepped. We didn't have another cuddle night, but mom said she needed to wrap my presents still and didn't want me to peek. Though I didn't peek at my gifts, I definitely peeked in on her after her shower both days. So, in a way, I feel like I peeked in on my gift. Unwrapped and open, unknowingly just for me.

I even had a very vivid dream one night. It's strange how your subconscious sometimes gifts you with a lucid dream on occasion, where every detail is engrained in your memory...

---

The sound of our hips clapping competes only with the sound of the breeze blowing by. The warmth of the sun on our skin, the droplets of water still clinging to us after our dip in the pond, the flex and release of my mother's sex around my cock as I thrust into her. Over and over again.

I gaze down at her lean, sexy back. A droplet of water trailing down the crevice of her spine, continuing down to that beautiful ass. I watch as her cheeks quake from our groins colliding with each other. I catch her shoulders flexing as she thrusts back onto me, ensuring I bury myself deep into the place where she carried me so long ago.

Loosening my grip on her hips, I slide one hand up her back, then dip down to the side to catch a wild, swaying tit, squeezing it almost too hard. Feeling her nipple swell ever more slightly between my fingers.

The other hand reaches around, gliding over her bump, down past her little patch of fuzz, stopping at her swollen clit. My fingers start circling around it. Her moans becoming louder and wilder.

I'm getting close. I feel the slight tug within my balls, my cock filling up with more blood, fully engorged now. Just before I release, my wonderful mother drops her front to the ground. Her legs shaking, her moans immediately turning into high-pitched squeals of orgasmic delight. That magical pussy of hers clamping down on me like a vice.

It's all too much, and I groan loud as I fill my mother to the brim. I thrust into her, hard, until she gets every last drop. I finally collapse onto her, my fingers letting go of her nipple and clit. Both of us panting. After a moment, I rise back up and my now deflated cock slips out of her.

She gently falls to the ground, rolling onto her back, arms stretched out above her. A satisfied smile on her face, followed by a sigh, humming with joy.

I fall beside her, my hand gently laying on her belly. Her beautiful, pregnant belly.

Her hand lays atop mine, squeezing it lovingly. She turns her head, locking eyes with me, her smile beaming wide. It's infectious. I can't help but return that same smile.

"Four months. Just four months until we get to meet our little one! Ugh, I can't wait!"

Her hand cups my cheek, thumb caressing over my cheekbone.

"You're going to be an incredible father. You're already an incredible man...lover...and most importantly...an incredible son." Her eyes start misting up.

"I love you so much sweetheart." Her voice trembling slightly as she holds back her tears.

I reach up, holding her hand to my cheek.

"Well, I have an incredible mother. And I can't wait to see you be even more incredible with our baby."

She chuckles, blushing a little, breaking whatever hold she had as her tears start to flow.

I reach over and wipe a tear away, "I love you too, mom. Always."

The gap between us closes, as our lips come together for a long passionate kiss. Our bodies follow suit. Her arms and legs wrapping around me, our tongues dancing together again. My cock hardens once more. I line my hips up and enter my mother for the fourth time today. We moan into each other's mouths as we make slow, adoring love.

The sun is high in the sky, without a cloud to be seen. The breeze continues to blow. The leaves of the trees rustling. The birds singing away. Today is another perfect day. Another perfect day where my mother and I freely express our love to one another. Just the two of us, in our own little oasis, hidden from the world. Soon, the product of our mutual love will join us, as will many more after that.

---

Christmas morning. I wake up to the wonderous smells of breakfast. Pancakes. Bacon. Maple butter. And to think, I'm already salivating enough as it is just thinking about what my mom might be wearing today. I feel a giddy smile on my face as I launch myself out of bed, my morning wood slapping my lower stomach.

After my morning piss, I waltz downstairs, turn the corner to the kitchen, and see my always-beautiful mother. She's in a short, black robe. Her hair clipped back. I watch her hips sway to "Jingle Bell Rock." I see the Christmas music bug finally got to her. She's usually not the one to put it on.

"Well, someone's feeling festive, I see!" I call out.

"Shush! I wanted to get it out of the way sooner rather than later, so you're welcome, ya brat!" She turns and looks at me over her shoulder, tongue pointed right at me.

I chuckle as I take my seat at the breakfast nook. Glancing out through the bay window, I see the sun cresting over the trees, shining golden on the fresh, undisturbed snow. A good 'ole white Christmas. Can't' beat it!

My mother finishes plating breakfast, quietly humming to herself until she catches me smirking. She sets the full plate in front of me, laden with pancakes, eggs, bacon, with maple butter and syrup drizzled all over. Just how I like it! I glance up and catch her cleavage, her robe barely containing those two glorious orbs of hers.

"Eat up, Captain Christmas." She snarkly states.

She really does like the holiday. She just hates how kitschy it is. The music, the movies, the stores selling the stuff before Halloween. She knows I enjoy most of it, which is why she tolerates it for most of the day... before breaking out the Chili Peppers and watching Big Lebowski.

"Thank you, Mrs. Scrooge." I snark back.

She squints her eyes at me as she takes a bite of her pancakes.

...

After breakfast, we adjourn to the living room. Christmas music still crooning in the background. I settle in front of the tree, ready to hand out the presents. Before I reach for the first one, mom tells me, "Hang on a sec, sweets. I'm going to change into something more comfortable quick, ok? Don't start without me!" She points accusingly at me, a smile breaking her seriousness. She turns and heads upstairs. My eyes locked on her swaying behind.

I start organizing the presents a bit. A few short moments later I hear mom making her way downstairs. I turn and am immediately shocked. My jaw hits the floor.

Here she is, my mother, wearing nothing but a Santa hat and some green and red striped fuzzy socks. And...nothing...else.

12