Obsessed Ch. 05 - Christmas Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You...you...uh...look comfortable, mom." I stammer, still shocked that I'm seeing my nude mother with her knowing that I am looking.

"Festively comfortable, thank you very much." She curtsies as she steps to the floor.

I feel compelled to give her a big hug. I stand up and we meet each other in the middle, embracing one another, with nothing between us but air.

"I thought...I thought you..."

"I know what I said, baby. And I thought about it, annnnd...well I figured you have been this comfortable as of late, so why shouldn't I? I feel...liberated again. So..." she gently pushes away from me, hands on my shoulders. "I owe you a big 'thank you.' I needed this more than I realized."

"Y-yeah! No problem, mom. Glad you're comfortable!" I beam with joy. Finally! It all paid off!

"I am very comfortable. So, if it's ok with you, I think I'll join you around the house like this. Sound good?"

I pull her back in for another hug, oblivious of my resurrected hard on, and I nod against shoulder.

I feel her chuckling. "Boys..." She steps back, glances down, and shakes her head. A smirk across her face.

From there, we pop in The Santa Clause movie and open presents. After that, we cuddle up together on the couch to finish the movie.

...

It's about dinner time. We are in the kitchen cooking together. Christmas music is still playing, but I can tell mom is over it. I give her a knowing look. She glances at me. I nod, and she hurriedly switches the music. No surprise, she puts on the Red Hot Chili Peppers. As "Zephyr Song" plays on, we're bumping our bare hips against each other, cooking away.

She even pulls me away from the stove to dance with me. Nothing close, just flowing arms and swaying hips. Not that I mind. I'm just loving that my mom is buck naked in front of me, with no shame or embarrassment at all.

We finish up and start plating. Taking our seats at the table, we dig in. I glance up and meet my mother's eyes. We exchange a smile, both of us appreciating that we are sharing this raw, nude moment together.

...

Night now. She pulls me into her room, indicating that we're sleeping here tonight. She pulls off her hat and socks before heading into the bathroom. I follow her in. We brush our teeth, exchanging smiles with one another. Back in her bedroom, the light still on, she pulls back the covers, and we climb on in. She kills the light, and we snuggle right up.

"Thank you again for this, sweety. I never knew how much I needed this again. It feels so freeing! Ugh!" She pulls me tight. "I missed this."

I smile wide, basking in her excitement.

"Anytime, mom. Anytime." I kiss her forehead, letting my lips linger for a few seconds. She lifts her head up, I can just make out a smile on her face in the dark, and she gently kisses my lips. I savor every second of it. She gently pulls away, and nuzzles into my chest, ready for sleep to take her.

It's official. This has been the best Christmas...ever!

12