Obsessed Ch. 07 - Becks Pt. 02

Story Info
A Surprise Visit, Secrets Revealed, Reliving Traditions.
6k words
4.58
1.8k
3

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters listed below are at least 18 years of age.

Hey all! It's been a while. Boy oh boy, it's been a while! A lot has happened in recent months, so let's get caught up, shall we?...

The day after our family Christmas, mom was going through all the stages of her hangover. I made her a big bacon and cheese omelet, that she devoured like she hadn't eaten in weeks, with a big cup of coffee, which perked her up a smidge. Beyond that, I didn't see much of her that day. She slept a lot. I'm pretty sure I heard her heaving in her bathroom at one point. She took a long bath. And then she slept some more.

So, I had the run of the house. I decided to give mom a hand and keep up with the chores. I did the laundry, cleaned the kitchen, prepped dinner, etc. Though it was cold, there wasn't a cloud in the sky, and the sun felt pretty warm through the windowpanes.

In the afternoon, when all the chores were done, I rolled out my old yoga mat in the living room, right in front of the window where the sunshine was pouring in and laid out. The warmth felt good on my skin. I crossed my feet and clasped my hands behind my head, and I just chilled for a while, soaking up the sun.

I didn't nap, but with my eyes closed, and my body relaxed...well...certain...thoughts entered my head...or rather heads. I could feel my cock slowly crawling its way up my thigh, hardening more and more from the friction and the blood flowing into it.

Behind my eyelids was a wonderful, just wonderful, scene....

---------

I was on my back, lying on my bed. The smell of fresh sheets drifting through my nostrils every so often as it cut its way through the sweet, musky smell of sex. The mattress softly knocked against the solid, wooden frame below at a steady rhythm. Bump. Bump. Bump. Bump.

I was moaning long and deep, relishing in the pleasure my cock was feeling. My hands, each grasping a handful of thigh. My ears, serenaded by the sweet coos and moans of my lover above as she bounced on me. Up. Down. Up. Down. Each time causing the knocking between the mattress and frame, as if it were emphasizing her humps.

I slowly open my eyes, knowing what I expected to see, but no. A pleasant surprise was bouncing on my cock. This woman was...not...my mother...but...Becks. My lovely, sweet cousin Rebecca. I smiled at her, and she returned it with a bliss behind it that made me start meeting her bounces with thrusts. She gasped, "Hah! Hmmmmm..." she then moaned satisfyingly.

When my eyes were closed, I could have sworn it was my mother riding me, if previous experience was anything to go off of. I mean, Becks' thighs are about the same as Mom's. Maybe a little thicker. Looking her over as she rode me, I memorized her body: her hips were wider than Mom's, her stomach a little flatter, signs of definition were there when she exhaled deep, a wider waist, her tits were smaller, but they were cone shaped, her nipples seemingly being pulled upwards by invisible strings, her shoulders and arms were leaner, her neck a little longer, but obviously her face differed from mom's.

Her dark, blonde hair. Smokey, grey-blue eyes, a few light freckles under her eyes, a little, light brown beauty mark capping her right cheekbone. She has a lot of features from her dad, my uncle Lincoln, but she favors her mom more so. Especially her figure. My hands helped my eyes memorize every inch of her.

They feel their way up to her tits, the feeling of them filling my palms with ease makes it irresistible to squeeze them. Her hardened nipples meet the pads of my thumbs. I feel them shake in my grip as she continues bouncing on my cock.

We were in sync now. Exchanging moans, thrusts timed perfectly, our hands on each other's chests, eyes locked with one another, and matching smiles plastered on our faces. We humped like that for a few more moments before she pushed herself back upright. She leaned further back, her hands grasping my knees, and now her hips were really working. The claps of our hips add to the knocks of the bed frame.

I close my eyes again, savoring the moment, when I hear something...no...someone.

"My, my! What naughty kids you are!"

My eyes snap open. Looking at Becks, she doesn't seem phased by the familiar voice. Its owner coming into view behind my cousin.

It's Mom. She has a wicked, wicked grin on her face. Her hands stoke Becks' shoulders, her head leaning in the crook of her neck, her lips sucking on the flesh.

"Mmmm...you didn't think to invite little ole' me for some sexy fun? Hmm? And to think that my baby boy was such a gentleman."

"Oooh I promise you he is, Aunt Alice. He's been treating me just right!"

My mom makes eye contact with me, an almost scary glare in them as if not wholly believing Becks. I nod, nervously. To my relief, her wickedness turns to sweetness in a blink of an eye.

"Well, I guess I raised him right after all." Mom replies. Her hands started rubbing up and down Becks' thighs.

"Ah! Ah! Y-You know...Aunt Alice...Ohh! Grant's...face...is...verrry...mmm...comfortable. Ah!" Becks tells my mom as she's still bouncing on me.

"Oooh then I've got to give it a try then, huh?" She turns to look at me, "You don't mind do you, sweety?"

I smile and shake my head. I watch her slowly crawl on hands and knees, my eyes gazing her lovely body, her full, bodacious tits swinging. She straddles my face, facing Becks. She settles her hips down and I don't hesitate to start sucking on her clit.

Though I can't see, I love what I'm hearing. Both of my lovers moaning, gasping, kissing occasionally, squealing with pleasurable laughter. It all starts to become too much. My balls tighten. My cock surging to the max as it throbs inside my cousin. I feel it rising. Higher. And Higher. Annnd....

-------

The feeling of hot liquid hitting my chest, followed by my audible grunt snapped me back to reality.

My hand a blur as it furiously stroked my cock. Stream after stream of cum landing all over my torso. My teeth gritting through grunted moans as I milked my cock for all it was worth.

I was still stroking when I heard the stairs creek. My eyes darted back, my head dragging to follow, and there she was. My mom, coming down the stairs, and turning to look...right...at...me. My eyes now felt like they were going to launch out of my skull.

'She was sleeping! What the fuck is she doing!' I thought, as I witnessed her face, a still groggy, half-asleep face, turning into a wide-eyed, jaw-dropping, look of pure shock.

"Oh god! Grant! Honey!" She turns her back to me, facing the wall of the stairway.

I was frozen. Paralyzed. I couldn't speak. I couldn't breathe. Shit.

"Um. I just woke up...feeling better and um...I was going to...to start dinner..." She turned to go back upstairs, "I'll just go back to my room. You, uh...just holler when you're cleaned up. Ok?" She made it to the top before she finished her sentence. Thankfully, she didn't wait for my response.

Just getting that quick glance of her, though, at those tits, those legs, that ass, after having such an erotic jerk-fantasy, I felt my cock pulsing in my hand once again.

My hand on autopilot...started stroking again. Not even a minute later, I deposited another load of cum onto my stomach and chest. I just got caught jerking by my mom, and there I was, jerking it again after she left. There was a part of my brain that had hoped she stayed for the encore. But that was long gone now. Shame and embarrassment took front and center.

I leapt up, made my way to the powder room, and hurriedly cleaned myself off. Fuck me, how was I going to face my mom?

Flushing the cum covered wads of toilet paper, I vigorously washed my hands. As I made my way to the kitchen, I decided to face the music, "Ok, mom. Its...safe."

Moments later, she slowly walks up behind me as I'm getting dinner stuff ready on the island.

"Listen, honey, I..." she starts.

"Mom. It's fine. You don't have to say anything." I state firmly, silently pleading she'll let it go.

"No. I...I need to say this. I'm sorry for interrupting. I was still a little foggy from my nap, and I heard something coming from the living room, and I.... I thought maybe...well, it wasn't until I heard you grunting that I realized for sure what you were doing." She sighed heavily. "It's...it's totally natural. Everyone does it. So, please, don't be embarrassed, sweety." She states, as if that speech worked on anyone caught jerking off by their own mother.

I feel every inch of my skin blush at her words. She comes up and starts rubbing my shoulders. I tense a little.

"I told you this is your house too, and to be as comfortable as you can be. I'm not mad, honey, I promise." She kissed my cheek. My tension dissipated a little. "Just...warn me next time. Give me a heads up. Y'know? Exact location, a rough estimate as to how long. Should I put in ear plugs. Those things." She chuckles a little, trying to lighten the mood.

As she steps away, she lightly taps my butt, "And thank you so much for doing chores before all that." She burst into laughter.

Hi God, kill me now, please!

....

Despite the awkwardness earlier that day, Mom, surprisingly, still initiated skin-to-skin time. Either out of pity or precaution, she acted as the big spoon. Truthfully, I hoped it was the latter. Getting pity cuddles, or pity anything for that matter, doesn't do well to boost my ego. At least if she was just being cautious, I could understand. Regardless, it was still nice to feel mom against me. I slept like a log with her wrapped around me.

So, waking up in the morning, I was a little sad to see I was alone. But the smell of breakfast wafting through my open door turned my morning around. Drifting downstairs, I was welcomed by the always wonderful sight: my mother, nude, hair down, in the kitchen, dancing to the Chili Peppers, per usual. As "Dosed" played on through her speaker, I wrapped my arms around her, my semi-morning wood nestling between her cheeks. I kiss the top of her head.

"Morning, Mom. Breakfast smells amazing!"

With a free hand, she places it on top of my arm, leaning back a little into my hug.

"Good morning, sweetheart! Thanks! Go ahead and set the table. Oh, and buckle up. We've got some talking to do, mister." She says with a bit of an edge at the end.

I swallow, hard, as I let go of her. 'Oh shit! Is she going to put a stop to all of this? Fuck! Why did I have to fucking jerk off right in the middle of the fucking living room, while she was still here?'

Those thoughts plagued me the entire time it took for me to set the table and for mom to divvy out breakfast.

As we sat across from each other, I anxiously waited to see what she had to say.

And fuck me running...she dragged it out. She ate most of her breakfast. Drank most of her coffee. All without saying anything. Just humming to the Peppers. It was then that she took another bite of toast that she finally looked at me. I froze under her gaze.

"So..." she said, finishing chewing her toast, "I have to ask, why the living room?"

I gulped my bite of breakfast. Took a quick swig of orange juice to wash it down. I didn't meet her eyes, as feelings of shame started building. I can feel my posture folding into myself.

"I uh...I don't know. I didn't mean to do...that there. I was just relaxing in the sun and..."

She stared at me, softly, but her hands clasped in front of her. Her chin rested on the backs. A light, patient smile in the corners of her lips. She wasn't letting this go. "And...?"

"And...it just...felt good. I started to...daydream...a little." I felt my whole body blush under her gaze.

"So, you just got caught up in the moment, then?" She asked. Her voice calm.

I nodded.

"And that's not the first time you've done that in the living room, is it?" Still with the same calm, even voice.

I shook my head. Still unable to look her in the eye.

"Where else have you done it?" Same tone, but I heard her shift.

I glanced up to see that her hands, still clasped, were now resting on the table, she had scooted closer to the table and was now sitting upright. Still looking at me, waiting patiently for an answer. Her gorgeous, but now intimidating, breasts in full view. I quickly looked away, reaching for my glass of OJ.

I chugged what was left, trying to stall so I could muster the courage to be honest with her. "Well," I set the glass back down and finally met her waiting eyes, "the living room. The kitchen. My room, obviously. The bathrooms. The back porch." I caught my mom tilting her head slightly at that. "By the pond. The barn. Pop's truck. Your..." Her eyes were getting bigger now, her lips parted, a surprised expression on her face, "craft room." Shit, I almost said her bedroom. I wasn't going to be that honest.

"Wow. So...pretty much everywhere in and around the house then?" She chimed after a brief moment.

"...yeah, I guess so." I said as I looked back down in shame.

Silence.

It felt like we'd been sitting still for hours before she finally broke the quiet spell.

She reached both hands across the table towards me, she started wiggling her fingers a little bit, encouraging me to grab hold. Reluctantly, after a moment, I brought mine up and we grasped each other's hands.

"I'm sorry if this was hard for you, but I am so happy and appreciative that you were honest." As she squeezed my hands, her smile widened, and her eyes were full of grace. "Thank you, baby. And hey..." she pulled me a little, so I'd look her in the eyes, "it's all okay. I promise. I'm just being the nosy mom, and... you know, my lack of boundaries." We both chuckled at that.

We let go and leaned back into our seats, the tension and awkwardness no longer present.

"So," my mother started, "in good faith, if you would like to, I will answer any questions around that topic. We've been getting really close again now, and I'm realizing more and more each day how much I missed this. I want us to continue to be open and honest, even with sexual topics. How's that sound?" she cocked her head a little, a waiting, sweet smile on her lips.

After a pause, "Yeah, mom. I'd like that too. I'm sorry if it's...a little awkward at first."

"Oh, don't worry, honey! This whole thing is already a little awkward. I know, it's not the most conventional mother-son dynamic, but it's definitely not conventional for a mom and her son to be completely nude around each other or sleep in the same bed either." She laughed, though I couldn't tell if it was a nervous laughter or if she was laughing more-so at herself.

Regardless, I smiled. I also felt a pang of guilt in the pit of my stomach. 'There's no fucking way I'm telling her all of it. I can't tell her that I beat off to fantasies of her constantly, or that I watch her when she's just doing normal stuff around the house, and especially that I spy on her. No. She can't know. Ever' I thought to myself.

Snapping back to reality though, I looked back up to my mother, who was finishing her coffee, Emboldened I asked, "So have you done...it around the house, too?"

"Mm," she said with a mouthful of coffee. She set her mug back down and swallowed. "The short answer is yes."

"And the long answer...?" I quipped.

She looked up as though to ask herself 'What have I gotten myself into?"

She chuckled a bit, "Long answer, everywhere you have. My own bedroom though, not yours. That'd be going too far. But... the store a couple of times. Once in the mall parking lot."

"Mother!" I guffawed, feigning shock. I already knew she was quite wild. None of this surprised me in the slightest.

"Hey now!" she tossed her wadded napkin at me, "I never judged you and your self-help habits, mister! So, you don't either!"

I laughed a bit and apologized, "You're right. I'm sorry, mom. Couldn't help it." I grinned at her.

She just rolled her eyes, "Youuu." She stuck her tongue out at me. "But, yes. I was waiting for you to get your new clothes for school last year, since you insisted on going by yourself, and...I got a little bored...then a little horny. I knew I had some time yet. So, yeah." She finished, shrugging.

The rest of the day was easy going. We each asked a question or two, but nothing groundbreaking was really revealed. Some of the stuff we already knew, vaguely, anyway. But it was nice. I didn't feel as ashamed as I did the day before. It was also nice knowing that I didn't really need to sneak around to jerk off. I was kinda hoping Mom might feel the same, if you catch my drift.

....

New Years Eve

The rest of the week sailed by. I was still off for school, and Mom went back to work for the two days before New Years. Now that our dress code has changed, it has become a highlight of my day watching her strip down in the mudroom when she gets home. A piece of clothing doesn't touch her skin until the minute she's getting ready to leave for work the next day. And I fucking love it!

With our newfound closeness, I have tested the waters a bit. Letting her know when and where I'm going to "take care of myself," our code for...well you know. I felt a bit daring and didn't really do anything to keep quiet. My moans and grunts as audible as if I were alone. Surprisingly, she did the same the night before.

Me being my impulsive, perverted self, snuck to her room during her session. Her door was closed, but that didn't hide the wonderful sounds of my mother orgasming from the other side. Not gonna lie...I jerked it, quickly and quietly, right there outside the door, cumming into my hand. Shameless, I know.

With it being New Years Eve, we planned to celebrate it like we usually do: together, with a bottle of champagne, that she only allows me to drink one glass of for the year. Obviously, this year we are also celebrating it sans clothes, which should make our usual, New Year peck on the lips more interesting.

Just before dinner time, Mom and I were in the kitchen making some chicken alfredo, Chili Peppers blaring on the speaker, bumping up against each other here and there. We were so caught up in what we were doing that we didn't hear the closing of a car door. Didn't hear boot heels going up the cold, wooden stairs. Didn't hear the few knocks that pounded through the door. We didn't even hear the jingling of keys followed by the turning of the lock.

No. We didn't hear anything until, "Oh my god!"

We were immediately broken out of our reverie. Our eyes meet for a split second, Mom's bulging out as much as mine were. Turning we saw Becks standing there looking at us. Frozen stiff in shock. Mom somehow compartmentalized the awkwardness, the tension, all of it, and went into her usual aunt mode, "Rebecca Jo, hello! Happy New Year!" she started quickly walking towards Becks, who was still frozen still. "It's so good to see you! We were just making dinner." Mom finished closing the distance, bringing Becks into a tight hug. Becks broke her shock for a bit, but confusion soon followed. Her hands came up as if they didn't know what to do for a moment before finally reciprocating Mom's hug, awkwardly at that.

As this was going on, I grabbed the kitchen towel and covered myself as best I could, contemplating diving into the laundry room just a few feet away. But I couldn't leave Mom in the trenches. So, there I stood. My hands clasped around a towel hovering in front of my junk, body slumped, and pure confusion written on my face.

"I wish you would've let us know you were coming over. I would have caught you up to speed on a few things." Mom said, breaking away from their awkward hug. Becks still looking lost. "So, I guess I should just begin by saying our dress code as of late has been...casual as of late. If it makes you uncomfortable at all, please say so, and we will put something on, ok?" Mom's sweet smile coming through, "And you are more than welcome to join us, but only if you're comfortable with it! No pressure!"

12