Obsessed Ch. 07 - Becks Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom stepped back, her hands wringing together a bit, her nervousness now coming out.

Becks started looking at her, then at me, then back and forth a few times, trying to make sense of it all, I'm sure. She still didn't say anything.

Mom, not wanting to just stand in the tense silence, "Well, I'm going to keep making dinner. Whatever you decide is ok by me, hon." She turned to look at me, "You can relax, kiddo. And it's ok to drop the towel. We're not ashamed of how we are at home. We're perfectly fine, right?"

I nodded, slowly. My eyes darting to Becks, to Mom, and down at the towel. I eventually relent, and hang the towel back up, turning my back to Becks as I do, trying to be a gentleman about all of this. I just turn my head over my shoulder, giving Becks a nervous, but hopefully reassuring smile, before going back to stirring the sauce.

"Ah...um...what's.... what's for dinner, Aunt Alice?" Becks piped up. 'Finally,' I thought.

"Chicken alfredo, with a salad, and breadsticks. Like Olive Garden at home." Mom chuckled a bit, mostly to herself. Still compartmentalizing. "Grant, honey, why don't you set another place at the table, will you?"

My eyes went wide again. I glanced at her, she in turn gave me a stern glare. For that brief moment I felt like I could read her mind, as if she were telling me 'Act like nothing is wrong, just go with it!'

Much to my chagrin, "Sure thing, Mom." I turned, sheepishly, and grabbed another plate from the cupboard. So, there I was, giving my cousin a full frontal, as I set the table for her. She really tried, but her curiosity got the better of her and she... looked down. Then immediately snapped back up as she blushed.

"Uh...um...tha... thank you." She stammered. With her head looking up at the ceiling, "I'm just...gonna go hang out in the uh...living room...I think."

"Ok, hun! Take your time with all of this!" Mom called over her shoulder.

I finished setting the table and quietly asked Mom if we should maybe think about getting dressed with Becks here.

"Well, the cat's out of the bag, sweety. I say we just ride this out. She hasn't left screaming, or worse, called her mother yet. So, I think we will be ok." She gives me her trademark smile, reassuring me that this is indeed ok.

I told her I was just going to go up to my room for a bit and she nodded her head. Making my way upstairs, Becks was just sitting on the couch, spacing, looking at the window. In my room I started pacing a bit, trying to ward off a panic attack. I was going through my breathing exercises when my door flung open, and then was quickly closed as Becks whirled around to face me.

"Dude! What in the actual fuck?!" She whisper-yelled. How the fuck are you and your mom just...naked! In the kitchen! As if nothing is weird about it at all!"

"Becks..." I said calmly.

"And neither of you are making any attempt to cover up or hide it, like...what the fuck?!"

"Becks...look." I took a deep breath and let it out, "Look, Mom and I are still getting back into the swing of this. We used to be this way all the time growing up, even with Nana and Pop. Somewhere along the way we stopped, but since Christmas..."

"You've been doing this since fucking Christmas?!" Again, with the whisper yell. Her voice cracking a little.

"Yeah, I..." she interrupted me with an assault of fists punching into my arm and shoulder. "Ow! Fuck! Becks! Stop! Ah!"

"Why didn't you fucking tell me? Huh?" Punch. Punch. Punch, punch. "You little shit! Why didn't you say anything?" Her punches slowed. She started sounding as if she was now more sad than mad.

She slowed her punches, but still gave me a couple more despite me defending them, "Why didn't you say anything? We always tell each other stuff, no matter what it is."

I could see her eyes welling up with tears. I blocked another punch, wrapped my hand around her fist and just brought her close to me. I embraced her into a hug. She kept her guard up at first, but soon she just dropped her arms and leant into the hug.

"I'm sorry, Becks." I pressed my cheek against her hair, my hands stroking her shoulder and back. "I didn't want you, or really anyone to know about this. You said it yourself how weird it was for you." I let go and stepped back a bit, "Look, Mom and I are really close, and we both got swept up in the nostalgia of it all. We slowly got back into it, and it's been really great. I know it sounds fucked up, and probably looks even worse. I mean, a young guy hanging out buck naked with his equally buck-naked mom, c'mon! You gotta admit that if anyone else found out about us, that something else might be implied."

She finally looked up at me, a sad look on her face. "I...I just..." She plopped down on the edge of my bed, her face buried in her hands. "I still think you should have told me." She said after a moment.

"After all of the shit that I went through with my parents' divorce, the changes and attitude that Mom was going through, and the stresses of finding a decent college, I told you everything." She cried.

I sat down next to her and put my arm around her shoulder, pulling her close. I also realized that I hadn't been embarrassed or ashamed of my nudity at all since she came into my room. In my head, I celebrated a bit, overcoming the awkwardness I've been battling these last moments. I'm especially proud that through all of this, that I haven't gotten a boner at all either. Win!

She dropped her hands to her lap with a big sigh. "Look, I...I guess I can wrap my head around why you kept it from me. It...it still just hurts a little, ok? I mean I know you guys keep it casual, and Aunt Alice is the wildest, free spirit that I've ever met. I even get jealous of that at times." She trailed off a bit, almost as if she didn't intend to say that last part. "Just...just tell me this shit, Grant. Ok? Promise me!"

She looked up at me with pleading eyes. "I promise, Becks. And I am sorry. I just didn't know how you'd react, or if Mom would be ok about me telling anybody about this. I didn't want to mess things up. We're in a good place, and I'm still struggling with the college search, and my feelings about it, too. I don't want to leave her here all alone, but I also want to get out and see shit, y'know?

"Heh, yeah. I get that. Been there. It sucks." She said, resting her head on my chest. "And hey," she glances up at me, "We're good. You don't need to apologize to me."

"Thanks." I smiled at her. "Although, I would take an apology for all the bruises you gave me a minute ago." I chided her, smirking a little.

She just chuckled a little bit, wrapping her arms around my waist and hugging me from the side, "You deserved those."

I chuckled back and hugged her tight. We held each other for a few moments, ignoring the fact that I was nude, and she was clothed.

Not long after, she stood up abruptly. "Don't you dare turn around, Grant Hargrove," she stated in a stern voice.

I nodded and faced my closet door. I heard the rustling of her sweater, the zipper of her jeans, and heard them all hit the floor. A couple seconds later, I catch her walking by in my peripherals. I was already smiling my biggest smile. She joined Mom and I after all. And she looked fucking gorgeous. Even better than in my fantasy the other day. It took all of my worth to not get hard right then and there.

I stood up and eyed her up and down, not hiding the fact that I was taking my time with it. She seemed nervous about being nude, but wasn't covering up, or even blushing. She just chewed on her lip, bouncing from left foot to right foot. Her fingers twiddling against her palms.

I gave her a gentle smile and a nod, then held out my hand to her, "Welcome to the club, cuz."

She gave a shy smile in return, and slowly grabbed my hand.

...

We made our way downstairs. Mom had just turned the corner, "Oh! I was just going to call up that dinner is ready. And aww, Rebecca! C'mere sweety, you look so beautiful!" Mom squealed.

Becks closed the distance between her and Mom and she got a big hug. It was both a heartwarming, and erotic, moment. Seeing the two most important women in my life embracing...nude...tits mashed together.... asses on display, swaying from side to side.

'Don't you dare get hard, dude! Don't you dare get hard!' I yelled at myself internally.

Eventually, they separated, and we all made our way to the kitchen where I helped Mom serve up dinner. We all sat down, ate, and chit-chatted like normal, as if we weren't all sitting there butt-naked together. It was awesome!

Afterwards, we all hung out in the living room watching the New Years coverage, watched the ball drop, had my one glass of champagne (Mom even held Becks to the 'one glass only' rule), and when the clock struck midnight, Mom gently grabbed my face and gave me a motherly peck on the lips. Then she, somewhat surprisingly, did the same to Becks, who was a little taken aback, but she didn't not like it, it seemed.

When Becks went to the bathroom, Mom whispered that being nude together is one thing but that we should sleep in our own beds when Becks is here. I hurriedly agreed, not wanting to add any potential fuel to any suspicions Becks may have.

Once Becks came back, Mom said good night to both of us, exchanged hugs and pecks on the cheek, and then retired to her room. Becks and I just hung out on the couch watching the post coverage. After a while, though, she turned the TV off and scooted closer to me.

"Hey uh...would you..." she seemed very hesitant to ask me something, "would you...want to...share a uh...a New Year's kiss? With me? Sorry! I... I know it's weird, and with the nudity thing...I..."

I saved her from rambling on by cupping her cheek in my left hand, my thumb stroking across her cheek bone. We locked eyes, exchanged little, nervous smiles, and then our lips came together for a brief, but pleasant, kiss.

We slowly pulled away; her eyes were still closed for a moment before meeting mine once more. "Happy New Year, Grant."

"Happy New Year, Becks."

Sharing a smile for a moment, we both then decided to head to bed. As we reached the top landing, Becks turned and whispered, "Pst. If you're not too tired, I brought a book of ghost stories from the university library. I found a few good ones if you want to check 'em out." She cocked her head to the side a little, a hopeful smile on her face reflecting in the nightlight from the hall.

See, when we were younger, we each snuck into one or the other's room at night and cuddled up under the covers and read or exchanged ghost stories. We sometimes fell asleep, got into a tickle fight, or tried to pants each other, you know, harmless fun.

So, when she asked me that, I chuckled a bit to myself, "Just let me brush my teeth," I whispered back.

"Thank you." She teased.

...

I crept into her room, she only had the nightstand light on, and she was halfway into the covers, her wonderful cone tits out nice and proud for my perverted eyes. I felt an uncontrollable twitch down below, and I hope she didn't catch it.

She patted the spot on the bed right beside her, and I crawled in. Sure enough, she had a massive book with her, a collection of ghost stories dating all the way back to the 19th century. I was impressed and intrigued.

We cuddled up as she opened the book. "Oh, hang on!" she said, reaching toward the nightstand where she had a little flashlight. She grabbed it, turned the lamp off, and flicked the flashlight on before sliding back close to me. She makes me laugh with her keeping the traditions alive.

And so, we took turns reading and listening, making impromptu jump scares, occasional tickles, and just having fun like we used to when we were growing up. At some point my dick sprung up under the covers, but it went unnoticed as far as I could tell.

After an hour or two, I turned after I finished a story and Becks was fast asleep. I smiled down at her and closed the book. I gently kissed her hair before slowly sliding out of the bed, bringing the covers back up and over her, catching a glance of her tits one last time in the light of the flashlight. I set everything on the dresser by the door and made my way to my room.

Hopping into bed...well...I couldn't help myself. Tonight was full of surprises, and I fought an erection the entire time. I deserve a little reward to myself. So, I wrapped my hand around my hardened cock, and stoked to my hearts content, cleaned up with several tissues, and zonked right out.

Definitely the best, if not probably the most awkward New Years ever!

More to come on what went down after the new year...

12