Obsessed: Prologue

Story Info
A young man is head over heels obsessed with...his mother.
1.2k words
4.23
18.1k
22

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: All characters depicted are at least 18 years of age.

The sounds of the morning start filtering through my ears. The birds singing, trees swaying, and the gentle breathing of my recent lover. I feel the summer breeze gracefully caress my skin. My eyes slowly open from my wonderful sleep. Blurry images begin focusing in. As I fully open my eyes, I see her. My lover. My...mother. She lay across from me, already awake, watching me sleep like she used to, a peaceful smile that never seems to leave her face. She reaches her hand and tucks a lock of hair behind my ear.

"Good morning, sunshine." Her hand moves to cup my cheek.

"Good morning, mom." I return her smile and place my hand on hers, giving it a squeeze.

Without another word, we close the gap between us for our first kiss of the day. She let out a contented sigh as our lips met. A passionate, lingering kiss that let me know she didn't regret the intimacy we shared last night. We slowly part, and I can see her eyes are still closed, as though she is savoring every bit of the sensation. That smile returning. Opening her eyes, she scoots up the bed a little, propping herself up on an elbow, the sheet cascading down her side baring her chest. No, she had no regrets after last night.

"You know, if I were a betting lady, I would put good money on you having the best sleep of your life last night. Am I right, or am I right?" A coy grin replaces her original smile.

"Well, mother, the odds are definitely in your favor." I reply with my own cheeky grin. "I don't remember a time where I slept even half as good. You really wore me out last night!"

"I wore you out?" Her jaw dropping slightly in slight shock. "Baby I haven't had that much sex since before you were born! I didn't think you'd ever go soft!"

"Well, I mean, it's not everyday a guy loses his virginity, let alone lose his virginity to his mother." I reply, taking her hand in mine, and reassuring her that I too had no regrets about last night.

"Hmm...an absolute honor! One I wouldn't trade for the world." Taking my hand in hers, squeezing, her expression softening as she smiles wide. "You were amazing, sweetheart. I truly hope you enjoyed every bit it." I melted under her gaze. I pull her close and embrace her, tight.

"It was the best thing that had ever happened to me, mom. I love you so much." She pulled me in even tighter.

"I love you too, baby. More than you will ever know." A hand glides up my back as we begin to separate. Finding a place behind my head, she pulls me in for another long, loving kiss.

Breaking away, her hand cups my cheek again, her thumb gently tracing the top of my cheek bone. We beam at one another, overjoyed at this new expression of our love. It seems natural. Right. As if this is truly meant to be.

A moment later, her eyes drift downward. Below the sheet, I know she feels my hardness pressing against her warm thigh. We lock eyes once again.

"So, sweety..." A devilish grin forms on her beautiful face. "Would you like mommy to help you with that?

I nod my head incessantly like I did when I was a kid. She pushes me to my back and hops on. My cock immediately feels the heat and the pressure of her sex. She starts gliding on me at a steady pace. My hands find their way to her lovely hips. A moan hums through my throat as I feel how wet she is...for me! She makes one last pass, goes just past the head, and glides back as I slide back in. Back home.

Looking up, I met her eyes. She's biting her lower lip, a light moan. She takes me all the way in, in one, smooth motion. Without breaking her rhythm, she continues rolling her hips. Back and forth. Back and forth, squeezing and releasing, squeezing and releasing my cock with every beat. I'm enthralled by her movements, everything else ceases to exist. It's just her and me, making love without a care in the world.

Taking her breasts in my hands, I graze her taut nipples with my thumbs, running slow circles around the tips. Her head tosses back.

"Augh! Yes! Yes!" As if I wasn't loving the feeling of her vaginal puppetry already, she starts squeezing even harder, making me groan loudly.

"Ungh! Oh my god, mom!"

She lunges forward, her hands off the side of my head. Her pace quickens as we exchange more animalistic moans. I grasp both of her butt cheeks as I help meet each thrust, getting as deep as I can. I start feeling that tingle within my balls. It won't be long now.

I don't know how, but Mom just knew. She starts bouncing hard on me. Faster and faster, coaxing all of my cum to the absolute precipice.

"Are you going to cum for me, baby? Are you going to cum? Yesss, cum for me, baby boy. Cum for mommy. Cum for mommy! Cu...

--- I'm shaken awake. My eyes snap open. I am alone in my bed, only a sheet to cover my nudity. Thankfully, I fell asleep on my stomach, because the reason my dream was so rudely interrupted was standing at the side of the bed, her hand pressing and shaking my shoulder. My cock felt like it would burst. It didn't help as I carefully roll over, seeing her in her typical workday morning, breakfast making attire: just a bra and underwear. They're black today, with delicate lace trim.

"Up and at-em!" She says, still shaking me even though I rolled over already. "Come on! Rise and shine, sleepy head!" I finally look up from her chest and see her gorgeous smile on her gorgeous face, and I can't help but let it infect me.

"Ok, ok, I'm up!" I reply, a stupid smile on my face because she just brings it out of me.

"Throw some shorts on and come downstairs. Breakfast is almost ready. French toast, with a side of sausage links." She reaches forward and lightly pinches my cheek, giving me a cute squinchy smile before turning to leave.

As I blink, all of a sudden, she's naked. Her wonderful behind sashaying to the left and to the right. I blink again, and she's back in her bra and underwear. She exits my room, and I flop back down on my bed.

"Fuck!" I think to myself. "Why? Why her? I can't...get...her...out...of...my...head!" Emphasizing each word with a smack to my forehead. I sigh in defeat. It's been this way since puberty. Every time I close my eyes, she's there. Naked. Dressed. Fucking. Cuddling. No matter what, it's always her.

One last, pitiful sigh, and I swing my legs over the bed. I reach for the basket under my bedside table and pull out a pair of gym shorts, slip them on, and drag my feet to get some breakfast...and try not to ogle my beautiful, sexy, perfect mother.

"Fuck..."