Obsessed Ch. 01 - A Hard Time

Story Info
18 year old Grant Hargrove gets a little distracted.
2.3k words
4.07
28.6k
35

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: All characters depicted are at least 18 years of age.

I trudge down the stairs, still sporting a semi even after I pissed to alleviate my morning wood, and I hear music and the sizzling of a hot griddle as I get closer to the kitchen. I smell cinnamon and sage swirling in the morning air as my mother cooks away. "Scar Tissue" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers becomes recognizable as my feet hit the ground floor. My mom's favorite band.

I round the corner to enter the kitchen and I am immediately welcomed by the most breathtaking sight of my life: my mother. Wearing just a bra and underwear, black and lacey, her hips sway to the beat of the Peppers as she hums along, spatula in hand. I notice her hair is up in a big, neat bun. I love seeing her like this. At 34, she's still jovial and carefree. Just like her smile, her bubbliness is infectious.

I do take advantage of the view, though, ogling as her butt jiggles a little with every movement. It's then that I realize, I'm getting harder and harder. I quickly grab a seat at the breakfast nook. I don't need her catching me tenting in my shorts.

"Good morning, Mom." I call out, breaking her out of her morning reverie.

"There he is! Just in the nick of time, breakfast is just about done." She turns a little and I'm granted view of her gorgeous side profile, and a gentle smile.

"Can't wait." I reply with a slight sigh. I'm definitely hungry for something, and food seems to be the only rational solution...unfortunately.

I tear my eyes away for a moment, turning to look out the bay window. Looking out at my late grandparents' farm, I take in the beauty of it as the sun starts cresting over the trees. Memories start flooding in. Nana is in one of her gardens, the vegetable one, weeding around the green beans. I remember in the evenings, rocking on the porch swing with glasses of fresh lemonade, talking about life. I can still hear her sweet laugh.

I look past to where we used to have a chicken coop, seeing the two dozen chickens we cared for strutting around as Pop sprinkled feed for them. He was a gentle giant, always towering over everybody, but he seemed to have a permanent smile on his face. Occasionally, he had a harsh, blunt kind of temper, but I rarely saw it. Apparently, he was less aware of it when my mom and aunt were growing up. It took my aunt moving a few hours north after she graduated and my mom running away at 16 for him to realize that he needed to change to get his family back together. "He really tried," Nana told me once.

All these thoughts swimming in my head were interrupted by the sound of a plate being set in front of me. My hot breakfast snapping me back to the present. I quickly look back and am rewarded with a brief glimpse of my mother bending forward, her lovely cleavage only a couple of feet away, before standing back up and grabbing her own plate.

"Eat up, kiddo! We're leaving in thirty!" she proclaims as she walks away, her butt slowly eating her underwear and exposing more of her cheeks.

I half chuckle at her insistence on calling me 'kiddo,' despite the fact that I'm 18 and a grown man now.

I watch my mother for a few more seconds before finally grabbing my fork and digging in, still trying to ignore my pulsating cock that still will not go down! Jesus, do I need to go to the hospital for having just a natural boner lasting more than four hours? Fuck me!

As I chew a piece of French toast, my mother drops into the booth across from me and her bra encased tits bounce a few times. Again, not helping my hard-on.

"How is it?" she asks, a hopeful look on her soft face.

I glance up to meet her eyes, "The best!" I reply, grinning with a cheek-full of delicious breakfast.

She beams, proud of herself, as she grabs her own fork and starts to eat.

Except for the Chili Peppers softly playing in the background, silence looms as we are just enjoying the food and each other's company. I try to be sneaky. Peeking at her here and there, knowing that once she's done, she'll have to make her way upstairs to finish getting dressed for work while I take care of the dishes.

"So..." she breaks the silence, "have you thought about getting into college, or maybe getting into an apprenticeship at all? I mean, graduation will be here before you know it. I'm so excited, but I'm going to miss my little boy when you're gone." She slumps in her seat a little, a pout forming on her face.

"Mahhhm! I'm not a little boy anymore!" I tease, grinning back at her to let her know that to her I'll always be her little boy. "But I am thinking college, more so. I just don't know where or even for what yet."

"Well, at least you know that you want to go the college route. Maybe some of your classes this year will help steer you towards something." She smiles back at me.

"Yeah! I hope so, anyways." I chuckle a bit. I do have an advanced biology class that I'm excited to be taking, and school only just started a few days ago.

My last year of high school (and no, I'm not a super senior, I was born in September and missed the late August cutoff for my class). There is a part of me that loves the idea of getting away and experiencing life outside of this town after I graduate. But...I also envision myself finally having the balls to confess my love to my beautiful mother, and then we just live happily ever after as secret romantic lovers. And potentially more. Wishful thinking, I know. The thought still plagues my mind, however. Every. Day! Just yesterday, after coming home from school, I went to my room, stripped, flopped on my bed, and grabbed my already hard cock and pounded away to the thought of making love to my mom.

----

Home from work, I walk up the stairs of the porch, grinning from ear to ear, knowing what welcomes me as I open the door. She's in the kitchen, rocking her birthday suit, as she preps dinner. Her hair up in a messy bun. She turns and matches my smile.

"Welcome home, baby!" She quickly walks towards me, closing the distance between us. Her tits bouncing, nipples hard. Our arms wrap around one another as our lips meet for a long, passionate kiss. A special mother, son kiss. We break away and she cups my face in her soft hands.

"How was work, sweetie?" she asks, still smiling at me.

"It was good, but I'm glad to be back home. Back to you." I smile back, gazing at her pretty, grey-blue eyes.

"Aww stop, you!" she chides, coming back to kiss me a few more times before stepping back. "Why don't you freshen up and relax. Mommy will have dinner ready in about an hour, ok?"

"Sounds good, mom." I give her a warm smile, watching her turn and walk back to the kitchen. Admiring that delicious ass of hers as it just sways with each step from her lovely, legs.

I kick off my shoes and loosen my tie. Bounding up the stairs, I start undressing as I enter the master bedroom. Our bedroom. Stripping down, I toss everything in the hamper before heading to the bathroom. I feel my now free cock bobbing with every step as it's already rock hard just from seeing my mother. I wash my hands, splash my face quick, and reapply some deodorant before making my way back downstairs. Dinner can wait, mom. I have other plans.

Getting back downstairs, I turn to see her dancing in the kitchen, my cock getting another surge of blood, hardening further. I walk up behind her, wrap my hands around those soft, full tits of hers and start mackin' on her neck. My cock sliding between her thighs.

She lets out an immediate moan, only slightly surprised by my lustful assault. She drops her stirring spoon and her hand glides into my hair, gently tugging me towards her neck as I continue kissing and sucking on her. She loves it! I feel her nipples hardening between my thumb and fingers as I massage them.

Grinding her ass on my crotch, my cock slips up and grazes her clit.

"Mmm yesss baby!" she coos. Her other hand reaches down and gently rubs her palm against my cock, pressing it further into her as I begin thrusting.

She's getting wetter now, and it won't be long before she begs me to take her.

"Mmm...such a good boy you are! Taking such good care of your mother. Ohhh yess! Just like that, sweetie!"

Pulling my head up, she turns and mashes her lips against mine and we slip each other the tongue, moaning on contact. We hump for a few more minutes, taking our time, getting nice and wet...and hot!

I can't take it any longer. I drop my hands around her waist, slide my cock out from between her legs, and spin her around to face me. I hoist her up, her legs instinctively wrapping around me, I step towards the counter. Being the diligent mom that she is, she reaches back quickly to move the bowl of dressing she was making, so I don't make her spill it.

Her hand comes back around, wrapping around my head as she pulls me in to continue our kiss. Her butt meets the top of the counter, and I go for it, sliding my hardness into her welcoming sex. When I say she is soaking wet, you could drown from her juices if you're not careful. On second thought, that wouldn't be a bad way to go, eh?

I slide up to the hilt in one, smooth thrust. She pulls me in tighter with her arms and legs. A low, deep moan rising up from her belly, knowing that her baby boy is back home...where he belongs.

We begin a steady motion, meeting each other's thrusts, our lips locked together in incestuous bliss. My hands grasping the tops of her cheeks, pulling her onto me as my cock pushes onward and upward. Her tits pressing hard against my chest.

Clap...clap...clap...clap. Our thighs crash together at a steady frequency.

"Mm. Mm. Mmm!" she moans into my mouth. She breaks her lips away to catch her breath, "Ah! Ah! Ohhh! Hah! Hah! Yes! Yes! Ah!"

I never tire of hearing her moan.

I start thrusting faster. Clap.Clap. Clap.Clap. "Grrr...errrr," I grunt, trying to stave off my climax, edging till the last moment. "Oh fuck, mom! I'm almost there!"

Panting now, my mother replies, "Ah! Ah! Do it! Ah! Inside! Please! Ohhh! Cum! Cum, baby! Cu..."

---

The sound of her fork hitting the plate snaps me out of it. I look up and she's dabbing her lips with a napkin, still chewing her final bite. "Mm. Welp, I'm going to finish getting ready. You got the dishes?"

I stumble over my words a bit, "Um...yeah. I got it, mom."

As I say this, she stands up and makes her way around the table towards me. Her hand tussles my hair, followed by a quick kiss on the top of my head.

"Thank you, sweetie! I appreciate it!"

She spins on her heel and quickly heads towards the stairs. That ass...fuck!

"Don't forget you have clean clothes in the laundry room!" She calls from the stairs.

When I hear the upstairs floorboards creak, I let out a long, defeated sigh. My dick pulsating with every beat of my heart. I drag myself out of the nook and start collecting the plates, trying not to bang my dick head into the table.

After getting the dishes in the dishwasher, I walk into the laundry room to start grabbing clothes. Not worrying about mom walking in, I drop my shorts and start going through my options. I'm tempted to walk into the bathroom and rub one out quick, but I don't have the time. Don't you hate that? So, still achingly hard, I start getting dressed. As I walk back out into the kitchen, buckling my belt, I hear my mom making her way back downstairs. We meet each other in the mudroom. She finishes putting the back of her earring in.

"Ready to go, kiddo?" she asks in that sweet, gentle mom voice of hers.

I slip on my shoes and look back up as she starts doing the same, "Yep. Good to go!"

We share a cute, squinchy smile with one another. Grabbing our bags, we head out the door. After locking up, I turn around and admire my gorgeous mother for the billionth time. She's wearing a pale pink, sleeveless blouse with a charcoal grey skirt and matching pink heels. The skirt is snug enough to really accentuate her wonderful curves and shows a generous amount of leg, too. I feel my mouth beginning to salivate...among other things I'm feeling.

Hopping in the car, she drives toward my school, all the while I'm sneaking glances at her smooth legs and the slight amount of cleavage from her blouse. Fuck! I can't help it! With all my willpower, I break away to look out the window, watching the woods and farmland slowly transition into suburbia. With a quiet sigh, I prepare for, what I imagine will be, a very long day with many a distracting thought about my sexy MILF of a mother. Fuck...