Obsessed with Aunt Laura Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's rinse off now." she said, looking back up at me.

She hit a button on the touch screen and then the two other shower heads turned on, so we were now getting sprayed from three different angles. We stood under the water for a few moments and let the soap wash off of us. Aunt Laura turned a few times to make sure water hit all her areas, which would make her bump my cock with her hand or ass, causing it to bounce around. I could have sworn she was doing it just to grab my cock. I was so turned on I wanted to explode.

Once she felt like she was rinsed off, she got out of the shower and then left the bathroom. I turned off the water and got out, feeling disappointed that I didn't get a happy ending in the shower. I still couldn't believe what had just happened. I dried off and made my way back to my room, where I sat and pondered for a while.

I really wanted to get off, and I really wanted aunt Laura to be the one to help me. I looked through the aunt Laura collection on my phone a few times, cock still rock hard, until I had a very dangerous idea. Why settle for pictures and video when I have access to the real thing? Though I probably should have just jerked off in my room, or at least thought about it a bit longer, I put on my pajama pants and a tshirt and made my way upstairs.

Most of the lights were off except the one in the hallway, where aunt Laura's room was. I quietly made my way towards her door and opened it enough so I could see inside. Aunt Laura was already asleep on her bed. I was feeling a bit defeated when I took another look and noticed what she was wearing. She had on her sheer black lingerie that she showed me a week ago. She was laying in her back and her massive tits looked like two mountains that I wanted to climb. It looked like she also kicked the sheets away because she was completely uncovered. I thought it was now or never, and I knew I wanted this to happen, so I quietly made my way into her room.

I slowly walked closer to her side of the bed as a mixture of nerves and arousal caused me to shake like I was freezing cold. On the contrary I was actually feeling very warm and could feel it burning all the way up to my cheeks. Once I was beside the bed I studied aunt Laura's sexy frame. The small lamp on her bedside table was on, and it was enough to illuminate her huge bedroom just enough so that I could see through her sheer lingerie. I wanted to peel off her clothes and get her naked but I didn't want to risk her waking up and catching me doing what I was doing. I stared at her massive tits as they slowly raised and lowered with her breathing. Even covered up they looked delicious and I wanted to taste them so badly. I looked down her body to her sexy thighs and moved in closer, sticking my face almost right up to her pussy so I could smell her. God it smelled good.

I pulled my pants down and off, freeing my raging hard cock. I moved closer so my legs were touching the side of the bed and my cock pointed out directly over her. I slowly started stroking as I alternated between staring at aunt Laura's tits and her bare legs. I moved a bit closer so my cock was mere centimeters away from making contact with her every time she breathed in. I wanted to slide my cock between her tits like in the shower not too long ago. I picked up the speed of my strokes as I moved a bit higher up the bed. My cock was now hovering dangerously close to aunt Laura's face. If she woke up now all she would see was my rock hard cock in her field of view. I started leaking precum and had an idea. I looked down and pointed the tip of my cock right at her mouth. I squeezed my shaft hard enough so that a bit more precum dripped right onto aunt Laura's bottom lip. I used the tip of my cock to ever so gently spread it around her mouth. The feeling of her soft lips on my cock was almost too much. I closed my eyes and tried to relax so I didn't cum yet.

As I was trying to regain my composure, aunt Laura woke up and now saw what was directly in front of her face. She also must have tasted what was on her lips, because she suddenly licked the entirety of the bottom of shaft. This caught me off guard and I thought maybe I leaned too far forward and touched her face with my cock. I opened my eyes and looked down only to see her eyes looking back up at me.

"Your cock is so big baby." she said, looking deep into my eyes before making another pass with her tongue.

I said nothing as I let her taste my cock, which was so hard that it hurt. I needed to cum so badly and was expecting it to be soon.

Aunt Laura was giving my cock tiny kisses up and down the shaft as she reached up and undid her top, pulling it open and freeing her massive tits to the faint light of the room. Her nipples were hard and she began pinching them. As if on its own, my hand reached down and grabbed her massive tit that was closest to me. I began kneading and squeezing, something I didn't get to do enough of in the shower. Aunt Laura moaned as her lips were making contact with the head of my cock, which sent a shock down the shaft to my balls. She lapped up another bead of precum that formed at the tip of my cock.

"Are you going to cum for me?" she asked, almost whispering.

All I could do was nod as I returned my hand to my cock and began stroking again. She replaced my hand on her tit with her own and kept kneading as she watched me jack off, giving my cock a little kiss or lick every so often. At one point I brought the head of my cock down and slapped it gently on her lips, and in return she let it slide into her mouth. She gave it a suck followed by a few swirls of her tongue and then let it pop back out. I was about to blow my load and she could probably tell.

"Cum for me baby." she begged. "I want to see you cum."

I looked down and saw that she was squeezing her tits together, almost like they were a target she wanted me to paint with my cum. I adjusted so my cock was aiming at them and sped up my strokes until I felt the familiar tingle in my balls.

"Oh fuck!" I said, the only words that came out of my mouth since entering aunt Laura's bedroom. I felt my orgasm hit me like a truck and began coating her tits with shot after shot of my cum. I was living my dream and I never wanted this moment to end. I was cumming so much it felt like I was becoming dehydrated.

"Oh yeah baby!" Aunt Laura said as she watched my cock erupt all over her. "Cover my tits with your cum!"

I slapped my cock against her nipple a few times as I drained the last bit of cum out, which caused a little splash to hit her right on the mouth that she happily lapped up.

"You taste so good." she said as she took more of my cum off her tits and brought her fingers to her mouth to lick. Once she was satisfied that she got it all, she looked at my cock and then up at me.

"Looks like you want to keep going, huh?" she asked, smiling.

I nodded and my cock bobbed up and down, almost echoing my head movements.

I grabbed hold of my cock and started stroking again. I had the amazing visual of my half naked aunt who was sticky with my first load right in front of me, so it probably wouldn't take very long to cum again. Aunt Laura kept alternating between licking her lips and fingers while I stroked hard and fast right in front of her face. She spread her legs but didn't start touching herself. Instead she writhed around and started slightly raising and lowering her lower half, almost like she was humping an invisible cock. I couldn't help myself and I leaned over and kissed her right on her panty covered pussy, to which she replied with a sexy moan. I wanted to cum again, and this time I kept jerking off while aiming at her face. She noticed my breathing and my strokes were picking up speed.

"I want you to cum for me again." she said before she reached up and moved my hand out of the way, taking hold of my cock in her hand instead.

She then started where I had left off, this time alternating between slow strokes and fast strokes, squeezing and twisting her hand around my shaft. I started humping her hand meeting each of her pumps as I started to feel like I was going to blow.

"I'm going to cum!" I said as I exhaled sharply.

She then pulled me closer and pointed my cock at her open mouth, jacking me faster now. Every few strokes she would flick her tongue over the tip of my cock, trying to coax out my load. I pushed myself forward, forcing my cock to enter her mouth as I started to cum. She sealed her lips around it and bobbed her head up and down as much cock as she could fit in her mouth while her hand kept jacking whatever she couldn't. She was swallowing each shot of my load fast enough so that none of it spilled out. She suddenly raised her hips off the bed, almost as if she was doing some kind of yoga pose, but she was actually having her own orgasm. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of finally having my cock in aunt Laura's mouth as I emptied my balls down her throat. I leaned against the headboard for support as she slowly kept bobbing her head on my cock, wanting to get every last drop.

"Mmmm!" she moaned with my cock still in her mouth. She sucked and licked for a few more moments before pulling it out of her mouth with a loud pop. "I guess I can fit half of you in my mouth."

She gave me a few extra strokes and then let go of my cock so she could cover herself back up. I was a little disappointed that I missed my chance to taste her tits before I coated them in my cum. Aunt Laura looked up at me and smiled.

"Ok hun I need some sleep, I have an early morning tomorrow." she said.

"Yeah, I'm pretty tired too." I lied. I could have gone 10 more rounds with her if she let me.

She sat up slightly to give my cock one last kiss and then I left her room, totally forgetting to grab my pajama pants on my way back downstairs.

-

I made a quick pit stop in the bathroom to freshen up a bit. Once I got back to my room I flopped onto the bed stared up at the ceiling.

"Did that actually happen?" I thought to myself.

I felt around for my phone to check if Lauren had replied, and saw I had two notifications from her.

"Hey babe, just got home from hanging out with the girls." her first text said. It was past midnight so she must have had a long day with her friends.

"Sadly game store girl wasn't working today :("

I couldn't help but laugh at the thought of Lauren going out of her way just to see if the busty woman we liked was at the store. I also found it funny we kept calling her "game store girl" instead of actually learning her name. If she wore a name tag we'd have her name engraved in our brains with the amount we check out her rack.

"Aww, guess you had to look for other pornies at the mall huh?" I replied.

The air conditioning must have kicked on because I suddenly felt a cool breeze on my lower half and that's when I realized I had forgotten my pants in aunt Laura's room. I started getting hard again as I replayed the evening's activities in my head.

"Yeah, but they all must have stayed home today." she said. Even though we were just being silly with each other, it almost sounded like she was legitimately sad.

I looked down at my rock hard cock pointing straight up to the ceiling and suddenly had an insane thought pop into my head. Would Lauren think I was out of my mind if I told her I thought aunt Laura was porny? We tended not to think that way about any of our friends, let alone family. But would this be different since we hadn't really been very close for the last decade? Maybe it was my raging hormones but I was really tempted to tell her, and if she freaked out I could just play it off like I was joking.

"This is going to probably sound weird, but my aunt was dressed kind of porny today." I typed. I read it over and over, thinking if I should actually send it to her. It didn't sound that bad, not like I told her what actually happened between us. I hit send and prepared for the worst. The wait for her response felt like an eternity and it was killing me.

"Omg really? When she knew you were going to be there?" she finally replied. "What did she have on?"

I almost couldn't believe what I just read. She wasn't upset but she was curious!

"She had a really tight sports bra and tights on, like she was at the gym before she picked me up from the train station." I typed as I was getting more excited. "And I mean TIGHT!"

My mind wandered as I thought about aunt Laura's attire from today.

"Oh wow, tighter than game store girl's usual choice of shirts? You should have taken a picture!"

I nearly swallowed my tongue. Was this really happening or was I already asleep and dreaming? Lauren was turning me on with her curiosity over my aunt and it even sounded like she wanted to see what she looked like.

"Really? That wouldn't be weird? To be honest I kind of thought about it while I was sitting across from her but I wasn't sure what you'd think because it was my aunt." I replied.

"Well you guys are only related by marriage right? And isn't she not that much older than you? That's like the perfect MILF right there!"

If I wasn't so turned on I probably would have been either scared or concerned at how well this was going.

"So what, you want me to take some spy pics of my porny aunt?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah! Don't hog her all to yourself!" she answered. "Is she still awake?"

"Nope she went to bed a while ago. She said she had to wake up early in the morning." I bent the truth a little with my reply. Not sure she was going to appreciate that I already did things with my aunt when I made it sound like I was just now realizing how porny she was.

"Ugh, I'm so jealous now and I don't even know what she looks like. Is she hot?"

I had to think long and hard about how I was going to reply to that without sounding like I already knew the answer.

"If I had to pick between game store girl and aunt Laura, then definitely aunt Laura." I said. At this point I didn't think anything would make Lauren freak out.

"She's a personal trainer so she's in amazing shape and I think her tits are bigger than game store girl." I added, even though I knew for certain that aunt Laura was more gifted in the chest area.

"Omg, you saw them?" she replied quick enough to make me think she didn't even read my last message.

"Well they were basically busting out of her sports bra all day. One wrong move and surely the zipperl would have disintegrated." I replied, not about to let her know that I've seen them in all their glory quite a few times by now.

"You probably would have liked that huh?"

"Honestly? She's one of the porniest women who was ever porny." I said, deciding to escalate our conversation to the next level. "And yes I kind of do want to see her tits. I've gotten a little hard since we started talking about her."

I snapped a pic of my raging hard cock, that not even fifteen minutes ago was halfway down my aunt's throat. I sent the picture to Lauren and started stroking myself slightly.

"A little hard? I'd say that's complete hardness babe ;)" she saw after seeing the picture.

"Seems like you might be into your aunt, so how come we never watched those kinds of videos?" she asked a second later.

"I don't know, I haven't seen her since high school! Honestly I never thought about her like that until I saw her today." I lied. I wasn't going to tell her I've been into my aunt for half my life, so I made something up. "Plus I just figured you'd think I was weird if I showed you my aunt/nephew stash."

"Why would I think that's weird? I know you're a pervball and have a ton of fetishes." she answered.

"You should send me some pictures of her tomorrow and let me be the judge." she said right after. Even though I knew she completely believed me when I said how hot aunt Laura was, I think she just wanted pictures for her own private collection.

"What about you? You sound like you're into her too and you've never even seen her!" I joked.

"Well maybe. I was a bit disappointed I didn't see game store girl today and now after seeing the effect she has on you I'm curious."

"Is it weird that I'm so turned on by her?" I asked, as if I was just feeling this way for the first time ever.

"Not really, she sounds like a hotty and I know how much you love your pornies." she replied.

It was stuff like this that made me love Lauren so much!

"I'll probably have dreams about her now." I said, making it sound like a bad thing. The truth is I'd probably have dreams about her regardless.

"What about dreams of us...?" she asked.

My eyes almost shot out of their sockets. Did she just ask if I would dream of all three of us?

"You mean us three? Being porny together?"

"Mmmmmaybe ;)"

"Oh god. Well now I definitely will be."

In all honesty over the last week I never once imagined us three together. The closest it came was when I was fucking Lauren and saw aunt Laura for a brief moment, which actually happened a few times.

"Good. Make sure you get lots of pictures for our playlist." she said.

I may have been mistaken, but did my girlfriend just ask me to add pictures of my aunt to our masturbation playlist?

"Oh god Lauren, you're killing me here!"

"You're killing me keeping your aunt all to yourself alone in that big house! Wait, your uncle is gone for the next month right? What if she just wanted you to go there so she could tempt you with her porny ways?"

I already knew that wasn't the reason because the plan for me to come here was already set before aunt Laura and I had our sext day.

"I know how much you wish that was the case, but up until a week ago we barely spoke to each other except for special occasions."

Not that we weren't on speaking terms with uncle Mike and aunt Laura, but it was more so because of the long distance. Other than the times I'd stay over during those summers, or the occasional text or phone call, we'd only see each other a few times throughout the years. Stuff like family reunions, weddings, or Christmas. Basically events that made traveling so far worth it. We actually used to live an hour away from each other before we ended up moving to our current city.

"That's probably true, but now I'm horny just imagining your porny aunt trying to seduce you."

I tried to imagine what she would say if she knew what had already happened between aunt Laura and I. I almost wanted to come clean with her, but feared she might have gotten upset at me. Not so much because I was being sexual with my aunt behind her back, but more because I didn't let her know sooner. I was liking that she seemed to be ok with aunt Laura seducing me though.

"So lets say, metaphorically, that she was in fact trying to seduce me. Would you, metaphorically, be upset if anything did happen?" I asked. I knew this would determine whether or not I would be able to share more of aunt Laura with her.

"Well we already decided she was porny right? So that basically already means if anything were to happen it would be acceptable under our own terms." she replied. "Granted I'd probably be jealous I wouldn't get to partake in said activities."

I've never loved Lauren more than I did at that moment. All this time I was afraid she'd be disgusted and freak out if I said anything relating to what I really thought about aunt Laura. Instead she outright told me she was turned on thinking of me and aunt Laura fooling around.

"Hmm well I guess I'll just have to make it happen huh?" I said, jokingly. "Maybe I'll film it so you won't be as jealous."

"You better! I want to get off to her if you do!"

"Wait, what happens if she actually isn't trying to seduce me and she completely freaks out on me if I try anything?" I asked. I wanted to make up a situation just to make the whole thing sound more realistic.