Obsessed with Aunt Laura Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well you will just have to seduce her with that monster cock of yours, huh?" she answered.

"Oh yeah? How would I do that? Accidentally send her a picture of it or have her walk in on me in the shower?" I sent, knowing these two things had already happened.

"Good point. Sending a picture might be risky because she might not know how to delete it and then someone else might see." she said, which I know wouldn't happen but now caused me to worry that it might.

"You just have to let her see it in person! I'm not sure that whole 'walking in on someone in the shower' thing works in real life, though. Wouldn't they hear the shower running?"

She had a good point, and all of a sudden my whole perspective on those types of videos was now shattered.

"I think I have an idea. What if I was taking a swim and my trunks "accidentally" came off in the pool?"

"I like it!" she replied. "You should set up your phone so you can record her reaction."

With what's already happened between us, aunt Laura's reaction would probably be to do something that would blow Lauren's mind, and my load most likely.

"I'm dying waiting. You should totally sneak into her room and take a picture of her right now." she said.

"Yeah because that's not creepy! Me standing over her with a raging hard on, taking pictures of her while she slept." I replied. I probably would have done it, too.

"LOL! I just imagined it."

"You will just have to be a good girl and wait until tomorrow when it's light out so you can actually see stuff. Should I try my swimming pool plan too?"

"Hell yes! Or since it will be morning maybe she will come wake you up and you could be sleeping naked." she said, probably thinking of more ways to get aunt Laura to catch a glimpse of my cock. "We should have had this conversation when you first got there so we could have done it tonight!"

The funny thing is, I almost wanted to tell her as soon as I sat in the car and saw what aunt Laura was wearing. As for the swimming pool plan, I wanted to take a swim anyways.

"Well sorry! Plus you haven't been replying to me for the past few hours!"

"If I knew porny aunts were at stake I would have!"

I had been rubbing my cock almost the entire time I was texting with Lauren but I wanted to save my orgasm for aunt Laura. It almost felt like a waste to do it myself when there was a chance to get some more action from her.

"Ok dear, all this porny aunt talk is making me sleepy. I'll sleep naked just in case she does come wake me up, and if not I can initiate the pool plan." I sent her. I actually was pretty tired, thanks to the lack of sleep I got on the train.

"I'm so excited!" she replied. "Save that big cock for tomorrow!"

"If I can survive the dreams I have of you and my aunt. Goodnight dearest." I said.

"Goodnight baby." she sent, followed by a heart emoji.

I plugged my phone in to charge overnight and got under the covers. I kind of hoped aunt Laura did come wake me up and catch me naked. Today turned out so much better than I had hoped and by the sounds of it, the rest of my stay will be a lot better.

-