Obsessed with Aunt Laura Ch. 09

Story Info
Matt’s plans to join Aunt Laura in bed take a weird turn.
11.2k words
4.66
10.1k
20

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 08/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked down the hallway to aunt Laura's room I suddenly started to feel really nervous. Before I got the approval of Lauren and even my mom I was ready to walk right in and fuck my aunt. But now it felt like both of them were waiting for my report on how it went. Not only did I have to perform for aunt Laura but for mom and Lauren too.

As I got to her bedroom door, which was left slightly ajar, I could see the light of both side table lamps leaking out into the hallway. I attempted to put my nerves in check as I peeked inside aunt Laura's room and saw both her and Rachel laying on the bed. Aunt Laura was laying on her stomach, propped up on her elbows facing the head of the bed, while Rachel was laying beside her on her back looking at her phone. Both women were sharing a single pair of pajamas; aunt Laura was wearing the pajama top with her tiny thong panties, and Rachel was wearing the pajama pants with a bra I assumed she was borrowing from aunt Laura. I assumed hers was probably still wet from the champagne. I thought it was strange that they were both clothed this way and wondered why they just didn't stay naked considering the events of the night.

Neither of them would notice if I crept in quietly. I looked down and saw that my cock was as hard as ever, which meant I was ready to start my plan. Not that I actually had one, per say.

I carefully opened the door and slowly entered the room and made my way to aunt Laura's side of the bed. Her pajama top was riding up a bit so her amazing ass and legs were on full display. As I got closer I noticed she was watching something on her phone. I didn't pay attention to what it was, I was too busy looking at the view in front of me. Beside her was Rachel, who was looking equally as good in the tight fitting bra. If I wasn't there for aunt Laura I would have definitely wanted another round with Rachel. I kept my eyes glued on aunt Laura's ass and legs until I reached the bed, and then had a great idea on how to announce my presence. In one fluid motion I positioned myself right beside aunt Laura and before she could feel that I was there I guided my cock in front of her face, blocking her view of her phone.

At that exact moment out of the corner of my eye I saw what aunt Laura was watching on her phone. It wasn't a video, but rather a video chat with my cousin, her step daughter, Melissa. From her point of view my cock was now blocking the top half of aunt Laura's face like I was censoring her to keep her identity a secret. I just stood there, both shocked and frightened, frozen for what seemed like an eternity before anyone did anything.

A little backstory on my cousin Melissa. Years before Uncle Mike and Aunt Laura were married, he was married to another woman, Diane, and they had Melissa. She's three years younger than I am, and we used to be inseparable when we were kids. She was basically like my little sister. Some of my best childhood memories were over summer breaks when I'd be visiting. As we got older and I didn't visit as much we kind of drifted apart. Not to mention she'd be splitting her time between uncle Mike and her mom. It's not that we stopped talking to each other completely, it's just that it wasn't very often.

I heard a gasp come from both aunt Laura and Melissa in perfect unison. I was still too stunned to move so after what seemed like forever, aunt Laura quickly locked her phone which hung up the video chat.

"Matt! What the hell!" Aunt Laura said loud enough to give Rachel a little scare.

"Sorry, I...." I started trying to explain myself before being cut off.

"What we're you planning on doing with that?" Rachel asked, now staring at my cock.

My cock involuntarily bobbed as if it was trying to answer.

"Jeez Matt, you didn't see I was on the phone with Melissa? What the hell am I going to tell her?" Aunt Laura said, looking up at me.

She gave my cock a playful swat as if to try to get it out of her face but it just bounced back.

"I didn't notice, I thought you were watching a video!" I said, trying to sound as apologetic as I was embarrassed.

"Oh my god what am I going to do?" Aunt Laura said before burying her face in her pillow.

Rachel turned onto her side so that she was facing us.

"Well I know what I'd do with that." she said in her slightly lewd voice.

"Not helping!" Aunt Laura said, her voice muffled a bit from being face down in the pillow.

"Just say he was sleep walking or something."

"Sleep walking?" Aunt Laura asked, lifting her head up from the pillow. She sounded skeptical.

"Yeah, I saw it in a porn video once." Rachel said matter-of-factly.

My horniness returned at the thought of Rachel watching porn so I moved my cock closer to aunt Laura's face. She looked up at me.

"You think you deserve what you want, huh?" she asked, adding mock sternness to her voice.

"You gotta go back to your room, she's on her way home!"

"Right now?" I asked.

"Yes right now! She was getting a ride home and she will be here in fifteen minutes. You better pray nobody else in the car saw her phone!"

As she was talking she started taking off the pajama top she was wearing and gave it to Rachel to wear, and then went to put on her own pair of pajamas. Suddenly my nerves came back and I had butterflies in my stomach. Not only have I not seen Melissa in quite a long time but how awkward was it going to be after what just happened?

"Oh great!" I said.

"You better go before she gets here, I gotta think about what to tell her and that big cock of yours is distracting me'." Aunt Laura said as she picked up her phone.

I was a little upset my plans to fuck aunt Laura just went out the window. Not only that, but I would have to deal with knowing Melissa saw my cock in all its glory inches from her step mother's face.

I left aunt Laura's room and made my way to the living room where my clothes were. I picked them up and without even putting them on went back to my room. Once I got there I closed the door and tossed my clothes on the bed and got under the covers. The entire time, from when I entered aunt Laura's room to right now, I held my phone tight in my hand. I opened up Lauren's messages and told her that I couldn't go through with my plan because my cousin was coming home. At first I decided against telling her what exactly took place, but after considering for a moment, I told her everything that happened. I sent the a similarly worded message to mom. Hopefully they weren't as bummed as I was.

"Oh my god! Your cousin saw it?!" Lauren messaged.

"I wonder what your aunt would have done if she wasn't talking to her."

A second later mom sent a reply.

"Oh no! Sorry hun. What are you going to do now?"

I was still too anxious to even think about what to do. As tired as I was, I was still horny for aunt Laura.

"Not sure. Not much I can do besides try to fall asleep." I answered.

I flipped back to Lauren's message.

"I know right! I was so close." I sent to her.

"I felt her breath on my cock and wanted to stick it in her mouth so bad!" I said.

"You should have! Give your cousin a show!"

My cock twitched at the idea.

"Yeah right! Aunt Laura seemed so embarrassed."

Mom sent a reply a few seconds later.

"Poor baby, I bet you need relief."

I really did. And in my current state of arousal I wasn't sure what else would tide me over.

"Are you going to masturbate?" mom asked.

"I might." I said.

"You should, otherwise you won't be able to sleep." mom said.

She was probably right. If I didn't have some form of relief I might be up all night. I wondered if she'd be interested in helping me.

"What should I think about?" I asked her.

I grabbed my cock in my hand and started to stroke it under the covers. If anything I could quickly stop and pretend I was asleep and still be covered up at least. I was so horny I decided to send mom a dick pic.

"I'm so hard. I wish aunt Laura would help me." I sent with the picture attachment, half trying to coax something out of her.

Mom started typing a reply when a text from aunt Laura came in.

"Ok I think she believed the sleepwalking thing. I told her you went back to bed. She will be home soon."

"So I guess there's no time for you to come help me out huh." I replied.

"Uh, no! Even if I wanted to, and I do, if she caught us I don't know how I'd begin to explain that!"

I suppose she was right, no matter how badly I wanted her to help me get off one more time today.

Another text from Lauren came in.

"What are you going to do about your cousin?"

"I guess aunt Laura told her I was sleep walking."

"LOL! So you have to pretend to sleep walk while she's home?" she asked.

"I was just thinking about that! I have no clue. And am I supposed to be naked if I do?"

Moms reply finally came in.

"You're so hard baby! You might just have to use your imagination." she said.

I was kind of expecting a longer reply considering the amount of time it took for her to send it. Or maybe I was hoping for a reply that might be more visually stimulating. Maybe she was just debating on saying something else.

"Maybe I'll imagine you helping me." I replied.

I closed my eyes for a moment to imagine mom between my legs sucking on my cock. I wanted to send her another dick pic, or maybe a video to see if it would pull her in. I didn't open my eyes until my phone vibrated, letting me know I had another message.

"So now what babe?" Lauren asked.

"I guess I'll just lay here until I fall asleep, blue balls and all!" I replied, trying to sound dramatic.

"Lol, well I'm sure you have enough time to crank one out if you hurry." She said, then followed with a winky face emoji.

I felt like I had unofficially decided to do that but now it was official now that Lauren told me to. I pushed the covers off to the side, but still within reach just in case.

"Hmm yeah. As long as nobody barges in while I'm 'sleeping' and sees me."

I quickened the pace of my strokes. Mostly because I wanted to cum so badly, but also so I would finish before Melissa came home if she decided to come downstairs. I remembered that I had my aunt Laura stash right on my phone. If I couldn't have her in person, at least I had all the pictures and videos she sent me.

While I was scrolling to the top of our naughty chat that all began a week ago, I reconsidered telling Lauren the truth about when my porny interactions with aunt Laura started. I was so horny that I wanted to just tell her and, in my mind, she would be ecstatic and glad I told her. Plus I'd show her all the stuff aunt Laura showed me.

"There's something I wanna tell you, but you gotta promise not to be mad." I sent to her.

"What is it?"

"Promise?"

"Yes I promise! What is it?!"

In between my messages to Lauren I was flipping back to aunt Laura's message history to look at everything she sent me. Reading and seeing how everything happened relit that fire in my belly that made me want aunt Laura so badly and even though jerking off to her felt good, it wasn't as good as the real thing.

"Remember when I first told you about how I thought aunt Laura was porny?" I asked her.

"Yeah, from the moment you got there pretty much." she replied.

"Well that wasn't exactly the first time I thought that way about her. Truth is I always had a bit of crush on her, ever since I was younger and I'd go visit. I used to think about her all the time when I'd jerk off."

"Really? How come you never told me about it?"

"Welllll I didn't want to freak you out. Considering how slow we were taking it between us I didn't want to overload your innocent mind with my fetishes."

"Lol! Yeah, I was pretty conservative about my sex life huh." she said, followed by an emoji sticking its tongue out.

"Yes! But that was fine, I didn't want to rush you."

"So remember last week when you went to the hotel and I went to the party? That night we were texting and I randomly stopped sending you messages?"

After scrolling through my aunt Laura history, that moment felt like yesterday.

"I think so. Why?"

"It was after you sent me a picture. While I was fumbling around half asleep and half drunk, I took a dick pic for you."

"Oh? I never got it!" she said.

"I know. And I did send it."

I attached the picture from that night with my next message.

"But I sent it to the wrong person."

"What?! Who?"

My heart felt like it was beating faster. It was too late to turn back now. All I could do was pray Lauren didn't get mad when I told her.

"I fell asleep right after but the next morning I got a reply from aunt Laura. And the picture was there."

"Holy shit!" she sent, almost a second after I sent my last message.

"You guys are right next to each other in my contacts! It was a total accident!"

"How fucking drunk were you!?"

I couldn't tell if she was upset or not. That was the problem with texting, you couldn't quite get the emotions attached to the words. I totally forgot about jerking off at this point.

"I'm really sorry!" I said, slightly regretting my decision to tell her.

"Babe I'm not mad, I just wish you told me earlier! Like a week ago!" she said.

"What did she say?"

"Well she seemed fine with it, I apologized and told her it was meant for someone else."

"Oh well yeah as we can tell now she definitely seems fine with it!" she joked.

"Yeah. But something else happened."

"What!?"

"Well.... we kept talking about it."

"What do you mean?"

"I was getting turned on knowing she saw it, so I started talking to her about it and eventually I asked to see something too."

"Matt! You were sexting your aunt already?!"

Uh oh, maybe she was mad now.

"I don't know how it happened! I didn't even think she'd let it go that far!"

"It's all her fault I swear!" I said, trying to joke in case she actually was mad.

"Uh huh! Suuuure!"

"How far did it go? I want to see."

"Are you upset?" I asked.

"Of course not baby! I'm a little sad you didn't tell me earlier but now this is like a whole new thing!"

I was wondering if I fell asleep and I was dreaming this. I was slightly expecting her to be a more upset that I lied and didn't tell her this sooner.

"Let me see your chat with her!" she demanded.

"Alright but it might get explicit at some parts..."

I copied the first small part of our sexting chat and sent it to Lauren, just to ease her into it before I got hotter. I stopped just before I offered to send aunt Laura the video.

"That's it?"

"Well no. I just didn't want to overload you all at once!"

"Just send the whole thing so I can read it!"

I rolled my eyes and sighed, then copied more of the chat I had with aunt Laura. I included all the photo and video attachments in the appropriate spots.

"Holy shit she even sent you stuff!" Lauren sent as she read along.

"That video she sent was so hot! Fuck I'm so jealous I'm not there!"

I tried to read along with her based on what parts she was reacting to. At some point I started stroking my cock again.

"God Matt you came so much in that video! Aunt Laura probably loved it!"

"I did that's for sure." I replied.

"Too bad aunt Laura didn't show you more though!"

I only showed Lauren the first part of my chat with aunt Laura.

"Wellllllllll...." I said.

"What! There's more???"

"There might be." I teased.

"LEMME SEE!" Lauren screamed via text.

I was going to show her, but I was a little worried about how she'd react considering parts of it took place while I was at the mall with her.

"Alright jeez!"

I sent her the rest of the chat with included attachments. I read along with her again.

"Oh this was when we were at the mall! You coulda told me then!" She said.

Well at least she wasn't mad I was talking to aunt Laura while I was with her.

"Jeez she was so flirty with you, I can't believe it!"

"God her videos just keep getting hotter and hotter!"

"Her tits are fucking magical!"

I realized Lauren was reading faster than I was so she could get to the visual content. I tried to keep up, even though I liked to read it slowly as if it was happening in real time. It also must have slipped her mind that this part would have been happening after she left my house that day.

"She totally wanted your cock already Matt!"

Listening to Lauren talk about everything was getting to me and I was slowly creeping closer to orgasm. I still really wanted aunt Laura to help me cum, and I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask her one more time so I flipped back to her messages.

"Are you sure you can't-" I began typing, but stopped when I saw she starting typing a message too.

"Melissa is just pulling up, you better be sleeping!"

I had to read her message twice before it hit me. Without thinking, or even letting Lauren know, I quickly locked my phone and hid it underneath myself. I pulled the covers up to my neck and closed my eyes so I could pretend to be asleep.

Pretending lasted about a minute. I was so tired that I actually did fall asleep.

--

I woke up at some point in the night thanks to the stirring on the bed beside me. I kept my eyes closed as I felt the covers slowly moving downwards, causing my upper body to be exposed to the cool air again. In my state of arousal mixed with being half asleep I assumed aunt Laura came down to help relieve me before she went to bed. I was getting hard again and caused a slight lump to show even under the heavy blanket. I was going to just let her continue before I remembered who else it could have been. I also remembered that I wasn't wearing anything underneath the covers either.

I was suddenly very much awake.

I acted like I was rolling onto my side in the mystery person's direction, causing me to bump into whoever was there.

"Aunt Laura?" I asked, acting in that 'just woke up and confused' kind of way.

"Oh hey Matt, it's just me."

Melissa was now standing a step back from the bed as if she wasn't just doing anything suspicious.

"I was just coming to see if you were up! I mean awake!" she said.

"I am now, what's going on?" I asked, rubbing my eye.

"Ummm I was..... just wondering if you.... wanted to have a slumber party upstairs?" she answered awkwardly.

When we were younger we'd always have slumber parties in the living room. We'd use the couch cushions and blankets to make a fort and watch movies until we fell asleep. It was practically tradition.

"Ummmm..... sure?" I said, surprised she was still interested in doing that sort of thing.

I sat up slightly and tried to focus on her face but couldn't quite make it out in the dimly lit room. What I couldn't see was she was shifting her gaze between my face and my crotch area. I wondered what she planned on doing if I hadn't woken up and stopped her just now.

"Ok! I'll go get ready!" she said excitedly and quickly left the room. She was probably surprised her misdirection actually worked.

I was still trying to process what was going on and if I was actually awake or not. Was Melissa trying to sneak a peek?

I waited a few minutes before I got out of bed. I almost wanted to just close my eyes and fall back asleep. After a moment I felt my phone digging into my back, so I grabbed it and looked at the screen. It was now 2 AM. There were few notifications for texts from Lauren and aunt Laura.

I read Lauren's first. She eventually reached the end of the sexting conversation and wondered if that was it.

"Hey babe. Sorry I fell asleep, I'm so tired!" I finally answered.

"I thought so, after you stopped replying for a bit. Either that or something more interesting was happening!" she said.

"I wish!" I said, then thought of telling her what just happened with Melissa.

"Are you gunna go back to sleep then?" she asked.

"Hmmm well something interesting happened and woke me up."