Obsessed with Aunt Laura Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh? Like what?"

"I'm not sure, but I think I caught my cousin trying to take a peek at me under the covers. I woke up just before she saw anything."

"What! She tried that!? Did your aunt tell her what you guys did?" she asked.

"No idea, but I doubt it. Now she wants me to go upstairs and sleep with her in a pillow fort like we used to when we were kids."

I then realized I probably could have worded that differently.

"Um what?! She wants to sleep with you?!"

I chuckled because I knew she would react that way. I explained about our childhood rituals during our sleepovers.

"Ohhhhhh I see. Kinda coincidental she would ask you to do that after seeing your cock earlier huh?"

I was hoping that Melissa didn't see what she thought she saw.

"I dunno! I think I surprised her when I woke up so she just made up an excuse as to why she was down here."

"You should do it! Sounds fun!" she said, egging me on.

I flipped to aunt Laura's message saying she was going to bed. I didn't bother answering since she was probably already asleep.

I eventually got out of bed and threw on the shirt and shorts I was wearing earlier in the evening. I made my way upstairs and just as I got to the last step, it dawned on me that I forgot to put anything on underneath my shorts.

Again!

How could I forget what happened when I did that earlier? The night's events flashed through my head again. Aunt Laura and Rachel taking turns peeking under the blanket. Both women taking turns deep throating me. Fucking Rachel's tits and mouth, and then her riding my cock and aunt Laura swallowing my load. My arousal returned tenfold and I gave my cock a squeeze through the thin fabric of my shorts. I wonder if I had time to quickly take a detour to the bathroom to stroke one out?

"Hey Matt! What took you so long?" I suddenly heard from the living room.

The lights were set dimly in the living room and I could see that Melissa had set up the fort like how we always used to. She used the couch cushions covered by smaller blankets to make the entryway, where we'd crawl inside to get to the larger interior which required chairs from the dining room to hang the larger blankets on so we could sit comfortably. She even made the "window" so we could watch TV from inside. We figured out how to make it pretty structurally sound, given the basic materials we were using.

The first thing I noticed was this fort was a lot smaller than I remembered. When we were kids it almost felt like we were inside a mansion, and we could bring toys, snacks, and drinks inside with ease. But now that we were both grown up it looked like it would barely fit the two of us. Back in the day we could lay down in there quite effortlessly with room to spare. Now it felt like if I tried laying down I'd probably be sticking halfway outside of the walls.

Melissa was putting the finishing touches on the fort. She was securing the blanket which would act as the roof of the fort to the chairs. I got to take a good look at her while she was preoccupied. Her long hair was tied into a ponytail with a few loose strands tucked neatly behind her ears. She had on a old white t-shirt with a faded school logo on the front. She probably had this shirt from when she was younger, just based on the size. Her purple shorts were very snug and clung to her thighs and butt tightly. She was also barefoot, which caused my cock to jump when I noticed. She had a petite frame but was toned in all the right spots thanks to the decade and a half spent doing ballet, cheerleading and gymnastics. Nice round butt, muscular thighs, and a perky set of tits.

"All set!" she said quietly yet proudly. She made sure to inspect around the foundation to make sure everything was secure.

"Wow, are we going to fit in there?" I asked, also keeping my voice down.

"I think so, I spread out the chairs so we'd have more room." she said while making a minor adjustment to a pillow placement.

I noticed the TV was still set on the channel we had been watching Showgirls on, but now it was playing some kind of infomercial. The volume was also set to low, so as no not wake anyone.

"You comin' or what!" Melissa said, kneeling in front of the doorway into the fort.

"I would have liked to." I thought to myself.

This might get really awkward really fast.

I walked over to the entrance where Melissa had just disappeared into a few seconds ago. I got down on my knees and peered inside just in time to see her ass for a few seconds before she moved into the larger indoor area. Was it my turn to check out my cousin now? I tried to clear my head of any naughty thoughts and made my way inside. I made sure not to knock into anything so I didn't cause a structural collapse. Once I got inside the main section I saw Melissa had laid out a blanket and some pillows. She used her phone's light as a makeshift lamp and for a second I was taken back to my childhood. Back when both of us were a lot smaller and we could each fit inside our fort comfortably. Now it will be a bit of a squeeze.

"There's your spot." she said as she held out her hand to the patch of empty space to her left.

I didn't notice from the outside, but she had adjusted the layout so it was longer in the direction we'd be facing the TV. This way we could lay down comfortably without worrying about knocking into anything. This layout change made it a bit tighter width-wise, so we were a bit closer together. For the time being I chose to sit with my legs stretched out straight in front of me and put one of the pillows on my lap in an attempt to cover my erection.

Once I was settled Melissa chose a channel and immediately flopped onto her stomach facing the TV. She was splitting her attention between watching the show and texting on her phone. I had no idea what this show was but I was busy with something else at the moment. Melissa had her legs bent at the knees so her calves and feet were sticking up straight and were within my peripheral. Her bare leg kept touching my arm and the smoothness of her skin was starting to get to me.

I never thought it would come to this, but with what's been happening tonight I was extremely turned on. I looked Melissa up and down, from the spot where her small shirt rode up exposing her back, down to her toes pointing straight up behind her. I never thought of Melissa in this way before. Hell I've barely thought of her since we were younger. I felt guilty thinking of her like this. Aunt Laura was one thing but Melissa was related by blood! But I couldn't help that my cock was rock solid and needed release!

"Wow did you see that?!" Melissa suddenly said.

I hadn't been paying attention to the TV at all and couldn't tell you what was going on to save my life.

"Yeah, crazy!" I said, hoping it would pertain to whatever it was.

I had to be careful. I shouldn't be having these thoughts. I picked up my phone in an attempt to distract myself with something else. The first thing I saw was my chat with Lauren. I read how horny she said she was and it wasn't helping my situation at all.

"Join the club. Except I'm trapped in a tiny fort with my cousin." I replied.

"What are you guys even doing?" she asked.

"Well she has been texting on her phone for the last little while and I've been dealing with a hard situation if you know what I mean."

"Well yeah you didn't get to bang your aunt! I'd be frustrated too."

I pictured aunt Laura laying on her back with her legs spread, tits bouncing as my cock pounded away at her pussy. I was so horny I was trying to think up a reason to excuse myself so I could either go jerk off in the bathroom or sneak into aunt Laura's room for another attempt with either her or Rachel. At this point I wouldn't be picky which one of them finished me off.

I was also horny enough to manifest the idea that the woman laying beside me, probably against my better judgement, could also be one of those options. My cock twitched underneath the pillow at the thought, which I surprisingly hadn't punctured a hole in yet judging by how hard I was. Every so often I'd look at her body, either at her feet that were close enough I could lean over and kiss, or trying my imaginary X-ray vision in an attempt to see her ass through her tight shorts. I know I shouldn't be looking at my cousin this way. We were basically like brother and sister growing up! But I couldn't help it. Slowly my arousal was taking the wheel.

"Hey Matt, which one of my friends do you think is the hottest?" Melissa suddenly asked, breaking me out of my thoughts.

She shifted onto her side and held her phone in a way where she rested her hand on the pillow in my lap so I could see it. The sudden weight on my crotch made me flinch in surprise. It also felt kind of good.

"Your what?" I asked, surprised at her sudden question.

"Who's the hottest?" She asked again as she began slowly swiping through pictures.

After spending so much time staring at her ass, I had to refocus my eyes so they would see her phone screen. The photos all looked like they were taken on the same night, in what looked like a hotel room. I assumed it was some kind of sleepover party type thing. There were five of them, six counting Melissa. After the first ten or so pictures, each consecutive picture became more and more revealing. Girls wearing less and showing more. Lots of bare legs and feet. A few with some of the girls topless but covering themselves with their hands. Some of the girls tucked into bed together. A few with them kissing each other on the cheek.

Just drunk girly stuff, I thought.

Until I saw the next picture. It was like an aerial shot of the entire bed and each girl was laying down with their bare asses showing. The girl on the very left was holding the camera in selfie mode to take the picture of them all. Melissa stayed on this picture longer than the previous ones, almost waiting for my reaction.

"Ummm whoa..." I said almost in a whisper, like my voice didn't want to scare away the picture.

Since each girl, other than the one holding the camera, had their backs turned I couldn't tell which one was Melissa. I inadvertently flexed my cock under the pillow, which she probably felt but didn't acknowledge.

"I'm the one in the middle." she said, almost like she was answering my thoughts.

She zoomed in a bit, giving me a slightly closer view of her bare ass. God was it ever nice. Her smooth cheeks looked good enough to eat. I didn't even care about the other girls at this point.

She swiped again bringing up another picture. All the girls had shifted positions and were now laying on their sides, some facing each other while back to back with another. They were naked at this point and all laughing. Another swipe to the next picture showed the two girls to Melissa's left embraced in a kiss. Melissa was reaching around and cupping both girl's breasts.

"I don't even remember taking some of these." she said, swiping again.

Her words didn't process in my head at first, I was too busy taking in these visuals. Pictures of naked girls laying on top of each other, some kissing, some laughing. As she flipped through the pictures the girls were becoming more and more bold. Now they seemed to be passing the phone around so they could all take pictures. A picture showed one girl with her hand down between another girl's legs, which were squeezed shut in one picture but then spread apart in the next picture. Another picture showed Melissa with her face buried between another girl's tits.

I felt like I was either losing my mind or dreaming. Was this actually happening? Why was she showing me these? Why did she even take these?

Girls kissing each other on the lips, neck, tits, ass, and every other body part they could reach. One picture showed two girls in a sixty nine position, while another girl was kissing the ass of the girl on top. The last picture was all of them laying on their back facing the camera, with their hands barely covering all the good bits. I could see everything, yet all I wanted to see was Melissa. There she was, in the middle again, almost entirely bare for my eyes to drink in.

At this point I really wanted to jack off. No, I needed to. I almost wanted to ask Melissa to send me those pictures, but I thought it would be weird or creepy.

"So what do you think?" she finally asked after the last photo. She looked at me and waited for my response.

I was speechless. I don't know what provoked her to show me these pictures but I wasn't about to complain. My favorite ones always included Melissa.

"Seems like you guys had fun?" I answered, my voice cracking a bit.

"Yeah that was the last day of our gymnastics meet. We might have drank a little."

I remember what happened earlier in the night when aunt Laura, Rachel and I drank a little.

She swiped backwards through the pictures to look at them again. About halfway through she closed the photo app and went back to her texts. I was a little upset because I liked looking at them and wouldn't mind seeing them all again. She turned her phone so only she could see the screen.

"Have you heard of the boyfriend challenge?" She asked.

"Nnnnnnope?" I answered, clueless.

"So..... this is what it is." she said as she swiped and tapped her phone screen a few times.

She turned the phone back so I could see it, and on the screen was a selfie of a girl who I recognized from the previous batch of pictures. The picture showed this girl's face posing beside the naked lower half of a guy, with her hand around his cock and held up against her cheek.

"So basically you take a selfie with your boyfriend's dick." Melissa said.

I got the gist of the challenge right away but I still liked hearing her say the word "dick" the way she did.

She slowly swiped through all her friends doing the challenge. Some were simply holding the cock in their picture, some let it rest on their face, one girl was kissing it. I looked intently at the pictures as if I was studying them, fully expecting and bracing for the impact of seeing Melissa in one of these pictures. Once she showed off the fifth girl's pictures she stopped. I was left hanging.

"Wow.... I've never heard of that before." I said like I had just learned something new.

"I couldn't take a picture." Melissa said, turning the phone towards herself again and swiping through the pictures.

"Why not?" I asked, trying not to sound so concerned.

She probably didn't need to know that I wanted to see more pictures of her.

"Well I broke up with my boyfriend a while ago. My parents didn't approve of us dating. They all sent these pictures tonight."

All of these girls are doing this right now? Talk about timing.

"And if you lose the challenge then you have to run down the hallway of the next meet naked!" she said.

All I could picture was Melissa naked in a hallway. Except she wasn't running, she was walking. Very seductively. Perhaps to my room.

"I was wondering..... could you help me take a picture?" Melissa asked.

I didn't quite understand her request at first. I was too busy thinking up scenarios in my head. How was I supposed to help her? Tell her boyfriend to get back with her?

"What do you mean?" I asked, my voice almost in a whisper.

"Well.... you got to see me naked so I was thinking I could see you too." she said, looking up from her phone to look at me.

I remember asking her step mom, aunt Laura, a similar question about a week ago.

"And maybe I could take a picture...." her voice trailed off.

I stared at her for a second. In my state I'm surprised my clothes didn't spontaneously come off on their own. Of course I wanted to help her. Whether I liked it or not I've fallen too far down this hole of seeing her in a sexual way. I loved my cousin. Plus I was so fucking horny I'm sure I could use this to jerk off to later. There was just that teeny tiny part of me that thought it was wrong.

"I dunno, isn't that kinda weird?" I asked, acting nervous again.

"No way! We used to take baths together when were younger, right? Not like I haven't seen it before."

I'm not sure this was the same thing. For one my hormones weren't exploding like a New Years celebration at that age.

"I guess..." I said sheepishly.

"Just this once, for like five seconds!" she said, trying to convince me.

I didn't need convincing. I wanted to show her so badly but I didn't want her to know it. Plus I kind of liked that she was asking.

"Please Matt?" Melissa asked in a way nobody would be able to say no.

She got up from her laying position and was now sitting with her legs tucked underneath her. Her movements had caused her shorts to ride up a little so more of her thighs were exposed.

I came to the conclusion that I'd help her take a picture and that would probably be it. I'd try my damndest to control myself and not let this go too far. Just a quick dick flash and that was it. We'd just go back to watching TV right after and she'd forget the whole situation. Meanwhile I'd take a bathroom break to jerk off ferociously.

"Well alright, but just five seconds." I said, trying to convince her I was still unsure of the situation.

Melissa put her phone down beside her and then moved the pillow off my lap. She saw the outline of my erection through my shorts, which she kept her eyes locked on for a few seconds. She then started to playfully tug at the waistband of my shorts.

"C'mon Matt!" she said playfully, like we were playing an innocent game.

"I wanna see your dick." she said, this time more lewd than playful.

My cock flexed in response to her saying 'dick' again. I knew she felt it that time.

She gave my shorts another playful tug, like she was getting impatient waiting for me. In turn I planted both hands on the floor behind my back so I could support myself and lean backwards. I looked at her as if the next move was hers.

Melissa giggled and brought both of her hands up to the waistband of my shorts and, after I raised my butt off the floor, she pulled my shorts down to my ankles and off in one swift motion. My cock sprang out and bobbed a few times, now pointing straight up to the ceiling of our fort. Her eyes locked onto it and she gasped.

"Whoa!" she said, clearly taken by surprise.

"It's so big!"

I flexed my cock, causing it to bob back and forth slightly. For the third time this weekend it was being introduced to a new person. Not including the phone incident in aunt Laura's room earlier.

Then it hit me. Was Melissa only doing all of this because of what she saw earlier on her video chat with aunt Laura? At the time I had hoped she didn't see anything, but the way she was acting now made me think she saw everything. Did she want to see it in person after that?

"Oh my gosh, you have such a nice dick." She said softly, like she didn't want to scare it away.

The way she intently stared at it and how softly she spoke confirmed my assumptions. I really hope she didn't ask why I was in aunt Laura's room, even though I was sleep walking. Apparently.

My nerves were returning slightly. Not enough to overtake my raging horniness, not by a long shot, but they were there somewhere.

I flexed my cock again for Melissa. She was almost in a trance for a moment until she snapped out of it.

"Can I take a picture of it?" she asked.

"Sure." I said, shrugging.

She fumbled to pick up her phone without looking away from my crotch. I wondered if all of this really was for that challenge with her friends or just something for herself. Either way I was enjoying being on display for her.

"God it's huge!" Melissa said as she took a picture.

The glow from the TV was just bright enough to light up the inside of our fort, so she didn't need to use the flash on her phone for the picture.

"Hmmmm." Melissa thought out loud.