Obsessed with his Daughter's Scent

Story Info
A father becomes obsessed with his daughter's panties.
2.1k words
4.5
26.5k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story kept developing in my mind so I decided to write it. Father/daughter with a pussy-eating kink and a little reluctance. This is the setup. Based in the UK

Dave's appetite for his daughter's cunt started innocently and was, at least partly, his wife's fault.

With a hectic life, two teenagers, and pressures from work, he wasn't performing in the bedroom like he used to. It wasn't a big deal. As soon as he got the promotion at work, things would be better. He'd have more money and more time to focus on the things he used to enjoy.

When he'd met his wife, Lori, at university, he'd been drowning in sweet pussy. Women had thrown themselves at him from every angle. Whether or not he had a girlfriend, he always had the opportunity to fuck a fresh new cunt every week, sometimes every day, and he took it every chance he got.

But eventually, he had to focus on other things that would build a comfortable life for himself. He couldn't be constantly cum-drained if he wanted to live up to the crushing expectations of their small, close-knit community. And it was easier to do that if he knew a warm, wet, and willing cunt was waiting for him when he got home.

To her credit, Lori had been a great long-term choice. With curls of auburn hair, dimples in both cheeks and ample breasts, she'd been the best looking of all the women, and the most loyal. He'd chosen her because she loved sex, yet was never part of the drama and rumors that constantly circled their small town. Now they had two beautiful children: nineteen-year-old daughter, Meghan, who was growing to look just like her mum when she'd been that age, and Samuel, their eighteen-year-old son who was already the spitting image of him.

But life hadn't gone the way Dave had hoped.

He wasn't the perfect image of the stud he'd once been--dark-haired, muscular and broad-shouldered, with a cheeky twinkle in his eyes. Now, he slouched a bit, was developing a bit of a beer belly, and had spots of grey. Even worse, he just wanted to sleep when he got in rather than pound his wife sore like he used to. But he told himself that would all change once he got this promotion.

Lori was increasingly unhappy with this. "Don't tell me you just want to sleep again, Dave," she said, frustrated one evening. "It's been nearly a year of this!"

Dave rolled away from her on the bed. "The promotion's happening soon," he mumbled into his pillow, the drowsiness of blackout-sleep beckoning.

With great effort, Lori unbuckled his trousers and worked them off him. "Come on. We have to. I can't go back to the girls without being properly fucked this time."

Dave frowned. "What? What do you mean 'properly fucked?'" He rolled back over to face her. "And what the hell do you mean 'this time?'"

"None of the girls are getting sex the way they used to," Lori explained. "Angela, Sarah, and Ashley are divorced and can't fuck anyone in town without being gossip fodder. Katherine's and Jennifer's husbands are mostly away and probably fucking their secretaries, and Mary..." She shuddered. "Mary is the worse one of all."

Dave eyed her, unsure if he wanted to know. "What's wrong with Mary?"

Lori leaned forward, almost whispering. "Her husband can't get it up." She closed her eyes, her face pinched as though she had heard the most tragic thing ever. "The girls make fun of her when she's not there, and even sometimes when she is. She's not respected in the group."

"Oh." Dave should have expected something like this. His wife and her friends were the unspoken MILFs of the town. They took some kind of delight out of being hot, social mothers who still used their looks and status to lord over the community like their mothers did.

"I can't have them talk about me like that," Lori said, her tone full of accusation. "Right now, they all think I get good sex regularly because of your reputation and because you don't fuck around. But if they ever suspected..." She shuddered again.

"How would they even know?" Dave said, irritated his sexual prowess had become the root of his wife's social standing.

"They can tell when I've been fucked well, Dave," Lori said sharply. "I've known them since uni when me and you used to fuck daily; they know. I look younger, I'm more energetic, I move differently, younger men notice me more, and I'm just happier in general. I've been avoiding them for the last few months, but tomorrow we're meeting to plan the annual charity ball. I can't go if I'm sexually unfulfilled."

Dave growled in annoyance and climbed off the bed. How dare she say those two words to him! No woman had ever said she'd had a bad time in his bed. He headed to the door. "Fine," he barked. "When I get back from the bathroom."

Lori squealed in excitement, but that only irritated Dave more. He slammed the bathroom door shut and washed his face to wake himself up. Of course, Lori had to make sex all about her position in her social group. She'd probably bragged to them that he was still fantastic in bed and indirectly implied she'd never be in a position similar to their pitiful lives. He took a breath and stared at his reflection in the mirror. Lori cared too much about her social image to fuck around, so at least he wasn't the mug whose hot wife fucked around on him. But it meant Dave had to be the one to meet her expectations. Fine. He would go in there and fuck her brains out and then get a decent sleep.

The problem was, he wasn't in the mood. He pulled on his cock, thinking of all the things that usually turned him on. But his irritation with Lori was hard to shake off.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the laundry basket, and on top, one of Lori's panties. It was practically inside out, displaying the panel that pressed against her cunt. That's what he needed.

He picked it up and sniffed them.

Two things happened at once: the instant knowledge that this was not his wife scent, and his cock hardening instantly.

The logical part of him sharply recognized there was only one other female in the house that these panties could belong to, but the horny bastard in him recognized he hadn't been as hard or as turned on as this in the last year. He kept stroking, unsure what to do as two parts of him battled.

Pleasure rocked him, pre-cum dripped onto the bathroom floor as he tried to rationalize his reaction: it's been a while since he's had sex, Meghan was so similar to Lori it made sense that she'd have a similar scent and so on. But then he realized he still had his nose on the panties, still sniffing. An animal craving clawed through his body, and his mouth salivated. He was so hard he'd need to fuck for a while to get this deep-seated arousal to the point of release.

And that's what his wife wanted.

With that, he made a decision. He would ignore any acknowledgment that these panties weren't his wife's and enjoy the result they'd brought on.

Dave threw them back onto the pile and went back into the bedroom.

Lori's eyes widened at his expression when he came back into the room. Then, without saying a word, she flipped onto her back and opened her legs wide. She was already wet, so Dave didn't hesitate. Sliding into her tight cunt, they both groaned as he stretched her to the hilt. When Dave began to pump in and out of her, she shivered with delight, urging him on until he was slamming into her.

It took hours to work the arousal out of his system, much to Lori's delight. She creamed around his cock, screaming from orgasms and dripping with sweat.

After that, Dave sought panties to sniff before he fucked his wife. Sometimes he'd pick up a pair that didn't quite have the scent he was looking for, but he didn't embrace the thought that those were his wife's panties, instead he simply searched the laundry for the other scent, not willing to acknowledge who that scent belonged to.

But unwittingly, thoughts of his daughter began to flood his mind whenever he was horny. He hadn't even realized she had the perfect body for sex; big breasts, round butt and long hair for pulling. Her toned legs and stomach that she showed off whenever she walked around the house in her sportswear were perfect for licking and cumming on. She had a pouty mouth that would look amazing around his cock, and big eyes that would widen and tear up beautifully from being fucked hard.

But mostly, he imagined eating her out. Her cunt had to taste incredible if her panties smelled this good.

On Tuesdays and Thursdays when Meghan had netball, her panties were a sweaty, creamy mess accompanied with a strong tang, and still wet depending on how quickly he could get to them. If they had dried, he licked clean her caked-on cream, while still partly convincing himself it okay because it was his wife's.

The arousal her panties caused was so intense, he had some of the most incredible orgasms of his life. It reignited his sex drive, and he finally felt like the man he used to be. He carried Meghan's panties to work so he could jerk off and fucked Lori daily, sometimes multiple times a day. She would stop by the office to suck him off or suck at all times of the day when they could get away with it. But many times, he just enjoyed jerking off to the illicit thoughts of his daughter he would never admit to having.

"I know what you're doing, you know," Lori said, one evening. She watched him heading to the bathroom from the bed, one leg crossed over her knee.

Dave froze. "What?"

"I've noticed how all of Meghan's panties are always on the top of the laundry now." Lori gave him a look. "You are sniffing them, aren't you?"

Dave said nothing, unsure how to even voice something he'd refused to readily acknowledge to himself.

Lori chuckled. "You always had a thing for the smell and taste of cunt."

Dave watched her closely. "You don't mind?"

Lori rolled onto her back and shrugged. "I'm getting the benefit, aren't I? But maybe you should bring some in here instead of going to the bathroom. Last week, when Samuel was in there for ages, we had to wait."

Dave watched her for a moment, shocked at her reaction. He wasn't sure if he should be pissed that she was using him for sex, no matter that he got aroused by their daughter's sweet, cunt-juice-soaked panties or be grateful he was getting away with it. After a moment, he was grateful. Lori didn't know he what he was fantasizing about, so it was best not to rock the boat.

Things settled into this new routine for a while. Their sex life was rejuvenated. Dave felt more like the man he used to be, and Lori was happy to be the reigning queen of her social circle.

But after a few months, Dave got reckless.

One day, he was jerking off with one hand while he searched the laundry with the other. He picked up the strongest-scented panties from the pile, allowing himself a small groan as he worked his hand up and down his lubricated, dripping cock.

He found one that smelled beautifully tangy and turned to face the door.

His daughter stood there watching him, her eyes wide, holding a pile of her clothes.

A jolt of shock shuddered through Dave, horror, shock, and self-loathing swallowing him. Not only had Meghan caught him in an inappropriate situation, but he couldn't pretend he didn't know whose panties he was holding. They were pink, with little hearts on them--certainly not Lori's. His daughter knew her own panties and now could see exactly what he was doing with them. There was no denying it.

Why hadn't he closed the fucking bathroom door?!

Dave opened his mouth to say something, but a gruff groan came out when he noticed Meghan's nipples. They were hard under her top, small pins pushing toward him.

He groaned, pressing her panties harder to his face, working his cock hard at the impossible idea she might be aroused.

Looking into his daughter's eyes, he came harder than he had before, his knees almost buckling as he frantically rotated his fist around the tip and then up and down his length. He bellowed, lowering his eyes to her nipples as he on yanked himself, and panted with a rasping breath as his cum splattered onto the floor.