Visiting his Daughter's Bedroom

Story Info
Dirty-talking daddy visits daughter’s bedroom late at night.
2.6k words
4.39
54.5k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Banged out this short, simple scene as it's taking longer than I expected to finish my other one. Daddy visits daughter at night, a little reluctance and humiliation. All characters are over 18.

I curl up in bed in the dark, battling with myself about Daddy's impending visit.

I know he's going to come. He always does.

For the past two weeks, he's been visiting me every night, claiming that it's my fault for being a tease around the house.

He said that for the past couple of months, since I tried breaking out of my frumpy shell and got my new wardrobe, I've been a walking cock-tease in his house. He'd whispered in my ear that it was disgraceful behavior, and I didn't know what to say. I'd tensed, the hair on my arms standing on end at the lecherous tone of his low and forceful voice. I hate disappointing Daddy.

He continued, saying that girls with juicy tits and round bottoms needed to be kept in hand by their fathers. They couldn't allow their daughter's cunt to get wild and out of control—it would be shameful after everything fathers did for their little girls. And so he had to do something.

I hear the knob of my bedroom door turn and he comes in quietly for a man of his size. Daddy's big and works with his arms all day, building muscle, maintaining a strong physique that keep him manly and strong. A lot of women admire him in our town. They throw themselves at him every time we're out. They do it right in front of me, and they even talk about wanting to fuck him as if I wasn't even there. I'm so shy and quiet that they don't think I have any opinions. They think I don't notice the way the muscle in Daddy's arms flex or the cute dimple in his bearded cheek when he smiles. But I do.

I've always been proud that he's so handsome, but I never thought he'd want to... to do anything with me—his frumpy, socially awkward daughter. It's one of the reasons I was slow to try to stop him, why I hesitated in shock when he first ripped my panties down.

The room is silent, only the heaviness of his breath and the muted sound of material against skin as he drops his trousers and opens his shirt.

He drags away my duvet and the mattress behind me sinks, accommodating his heavy body as he maneuvers in, his broad chest against my back.

His large hand runs up my side and slips in front to squeeze my breasts. It's always the first place he goes.

I sigh, relaxing into the bed, almost shocked at how comfortable the feel of him is against my body. I squeeze my eyes shut, horrified that I am getting used to his presence in my bed.

"You were waiting for me, weren't you?" Daddy's hoarse voice was almost a whisper. "Waiting for daddy to come in and fuck your little cunt like the whore you are."

I shake my head, an instinctive reaction. But Daddy isn't interested in hearing anything I have to say. It's his right to tell me what I am, and I have to take it. Just like I have to take his cock. He's always telling me what a tease and whore I am for rousing such an unquenchable desire in a man who has always been dedicated to his wife.

I feel guilty all the time, but I can't help the way my body reacts. It's not like I didn't try to stop him at first. I pushed him away when he pried my legs open and touched me, but the pleasure that overcomes me with Daddy is unlike anything I've experienced before. It's nothing like what I can give myself, and nothing like my worthless boyfriend Timothy gives me. All Tim wants is to feel my tits and have me jerk him off. He barely even touches me long enough for me to feel anything. But Daddy... Daddy is a whole 'nother level.

"Hmmm." Daddy's low groan vibrates through my back and my nipples harden under the gentle squeeze of his large hands. He presses himself into me, his hardness poking the softness of my bottom.

"I bet you're wet," Daddy says, his hand lowering to my calf and slowly running up my silky skin. "I bet you've been sitting here trembling in your own juices, waiting to be dug out and pounded by any cock that happened to be passing by."

I shake my head. I only want Daddy. My breathing deepens as his hand reaches my thigh, squeezing the flesh and sending tingles of pleasure to my lower stomach. He continues higher.

"I bet you jerked that boy's cock today getting wet thinking of what I was going to do to you tonight."

I pressed my lips together, swallowing my denial because it would be a lie.

He squeezes my hip, reaching back to squeeze the fleshy mounds of my bottom. Daddy groans into my ear before slipping his fingers between my legs.

"No panties." Daddy sounds reproachful. He tuts, hooking his hand under my knee and lifting my top leg.

"This is naughty, Jemma," he says sternly. "I'll have to punish this whorish behavior."

The warning sends a shiver through me.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," I whisper. But he doesn't hear.

He's too busy sniffing the air. "Smell that?" he said, a tinge of disgust in his voice. "Your pussy stinks."

I say nothing. That's how Daddy likes it.

A week ago, when I came in sweaty from a run, he told me I didn't need to shower, right in front of Mom.

Mom had laughed and dragged her eyes away from the TV long enough to poke him. "You can't tell a young girl she doesn't need a shower!"

But Daddy didn't laugh with her. He stared straight at me, an eyebrow rising. And I knew what he wanted.

Now he berates me for it, tells me horrible things, but he always comes harder when I smell a little and fucks me harder when I leak smelly fluid all over him. He likes dirty cunt.

The smell of me must have gotten him excited, because he's already rubbing the tip of his cock over my folds, spreading the wetness gathered for him.

"I knew it. Look how wet you are," he growled. "Disgusting." Shifting himself, he threaded one arm underneath my neck so he could continue squeezing my breasts and playing with my nipples with one hand while the other one strummed his cock over my clit.

Twists of pleasure heighten throughout my body, and I have to bite my lip to avoid making any sound. Whenever I do, he insults me even more, humiliates me for the pleasure I enjoy at the hands of the man who seeded me in my mother. It gets him off to talk to me like that, but it's even worse that I deep down, I enjoy it.

Finally, he is pushing his thick cock into me, stretching me wide and shunting a fierce pain up my body. The first night that pain made me scream.

Now it's much more manageable and only lasts a moment before lessening.

Daddy squeezes underneath my thigh to keep my legs open and groans into my ear, my nipple rolling between his thumb and forefinger.

"This is a beautiful cunt," he rasps in my ear. "But it's a whore's cunt. Tight and constantly wet. Capable of bringing a man to his knees." He grunts, pushing in more. "It needs to be punished regularly. Force-fed to keep it in line."

I pant as he begins his thrusts, the squishy sounds of my wetness filling the room. I arch my back and writhe, unable to take the barrage of pleasure claiming me. It is incredible every time—it never lessens. I get lost in it—lost in the raw, volatile pleasure. I suppose that does make me a whore for him no matter how much I deny it.

Beyond the rapture that's building, I hear footsteps.

Daddy's hand clamps over my mouth, and he slows his thrusts but doesn't stop. Mom walks along the corridor, heading for the bathroom next to my bedroom.

She doesn't know Daddy's even in the house. He tells her he's popping out for something, drives down the block, parks, and comes back through the back door. He sneaks up to my bedroom and fucks me like a stranger would. It's his right as the man of the house to enter wherever he's sees fit without announcing himself. Including my cunt.

We listen to Mom enter the bathroom, and Daddy fucks me. She uses the toilet and Daddy fucks me. She flushes and washed her hands, and Daddy fucks me. Then... nothing. She must be fixing her hair or staring at herself in the mirror, because for a long moment there's no noise, just the thrusting squishiness of Daddy force-feeding my cunt.

"Maybe she hears us," Daddy whispers in my ear.

I tense, but he doesn't stop. Squish, squish, squish.

"If she comes in here, I'll have to tell her what a whore you've been."

I shake my head violently, horrified at the idea of Mom catching us.

"Oh yes," Daddy says, that growl returning. "Lying here with no panties, cunt stinking to high heaven, swollen and wet as the ocean, hard little nipples... How is any red-blooded man supposed to fucking resist?"

He moves faster, and I know he's turned on by the idea of Mom walking in. I'm turned on too. Not only because he cannot resist from fucking me, but because I know he truly gives zero fucks about Mom discovering us. He can do whatever he wants in his house. Mom wouldn't stop him. He could probably take my cunt on the dining table as Mom is serving dinner, and she would have to fall in line. She loves the life he provides for her too much. But Daddy likes sneaking around, forcing me to take him in secret. There will be a time that he will humiliate me in front of Mom—force her to smell my cunt while he fucks it raw. But only when he's done having his fun behind the closed door of my bedroom.

Mom finally left the bathroom, walking back along the corridor and down the stairs. With each step she takes, Daddy thrusts harder and harder until his skin is slapping mine, wet, juicy slaps into the whore cunt he is trying to tame.

I can't help but moan. The sensation is too potent, building in me like sparks of gathering electricity. I push my hips back, meeting Daddy's cock on its way, helping it sink balls-deep into me, feeding me with the length that I need.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Daddy growls, almost too loud. "Did I say you can move? You do not fuck me, little girl, I fuck you."

His orders rouse my body, sending me teetering on the sharp precipice of desire. The squish turns to loud, sloppy slams, as I leak abundantly, my smell strong in the room.

"Fuck!" Daddy's voice is hoarse.

He withdraws from my body, but before I can protest, he pushes me back onto my back and spreads my legs. His head drops between them and his mouth finds my cunt, sucking, slurping, licking...

It's heaven.

I spread my legs wider, writhing as I find that edge again, and tumble over. The wild euphoria rips into me and tears me apart. I jerk and buck against his mouth never-endingly.

Finally, I go limp, panting, my clit throbbing. I tense my legs and drawing them together, but Daddy isn't having that.

He rises to his knees, pushes my legs wide open and sinks into me in one piercing stab.

I cry out, but his hand is already back on my mouth and he is fucking hard, rutting into me like an animal desperate to come.

He's growling, pinning my arms down so I can't move and slamming his body into mine. I can smell myself on his face, and I know my smelly scent is in his nose more securely now. So that's why he made me come in his mouth.

He crushes me with his whole body, plunging hard. "Open," he orders.

I draw my legs up, my whole body jerking from the force of him.

"I said open, Cunt," he growls. "I want you spread wide for what I'm about to give you."

I open my legs outward, whimpering at how deep he's getting. If Mom came in now, she'd see him hunching into me, his toned ass clenching frantically between my spread legs.

The weird thing is, the harsh violence of his desperate fucking heightens my arousal. It's wicked. Filthy. It satisfies the deep part of me that enjoys his touch. My hungry cunt is being punished in the most brutally satisfying way, and if I come hard again from it, that's just the by-product. Daddy's pleasure is all that matters.

And he is enjoying himself. His grunts are deep and guttural, spilling out of his mouth like a delirious man driven mad by his daughter's wickedly smelly, greedy cunt.

Daddy's teeth grip on a nipple, and it sends me soaring again. I convulse. This time it's like a beam stretching rapidly over every part of my body. It's like being sucked into a vortex of devastation and ruins parts of me I don't know even exist. My mind goes blank, and I float for a long moment in a mindless state of overwhelm.

By the time I come back to my senses, Daddy is slamming into me erratically, muttering how my disobedient cunt didn't allow him to last longer. He jerks wildly and empties his balls with a gruff groan.

Then he collapses on me and is still. We pant, our chests heaving against each other.

When he is calm, he withdraws, the sloppiness inside me helping his cock to slither out and leave me empty.

Daddy grabs his clothes and dresses quietly.

I stretch and then curl back onto my side, sore and exhausted but ready to sleep.

He kneels by my bed, huge and handsome, but with a hint of sternest in his eye. "Your cunt is getting out of control, Jemma."

He sounds like he's telling me he's disappointed in my grades, and I feel terrible as if he had. I swallow and bite my lip, shame rising. "I don't know why you think that, Daddy. I'm being good."

His eyes flash. "You made me suck your cunt today."

My eyes widen. "I... I didn't mean..."

Daddy exhaled, lifting his eyes to look over the room before looking back at me. "It tastes delicious. But you know what that means?"

I nod, disappointed. "It needs to be tamed more."

Daddy dips his head approvingly. "Are you sharing this cunt with anyone else? Or are you still just jerking off that boy?"

I nod, earnest. "I won't do anything else with him, Daddy."

"Good. Maybe there's hope for you." He relaxes and stands. Then leans over with a smile and kisses me.

My mood soars and I kiss him back, breathing in the combined scent of his aftershave and my cunt juice slathered on his face. He'll have to get in the shower quick when he drives back home.

He pulls away and winks at me. "Night, baby."

"Night, Daddy," I mumble, my happiness drawing me down into a deep relaxation.

When the door opens and quietly closes, I welcome sleep, ignoring the part of me that is looking forward to tomorrow night.