Obsessed with Mr. Alexopoulas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Lisa, I'm free tomorrow," then turned to Mr. Alexopoulas. "If that's okay sir."

"Well you shouldn't, but I think we four can keep the secret."

Lisa said, "Since we want to get an early start tomorrow, why don't you spend the night at my place."

Mr. Alexopoulas said, "Maria, if you're going to ne sleeping in a strange bed, why don't you borrow a relaxation tape."

"Thank you sir, that's very thoughtful."

* * * * *

As the elevator door closed behind us I said, "Mr. Alexopoulas and Kelly are an item?"

"She's one of his lovers, he has several, you can see why, he's a very sexy man."

"Yeah, I noticed. The other day in the office I can't say he floated my boat, but he grows on you."

"I know. When he interviewed me, except for that voice, he didn't do much for me, but there is something almost bestial about him."

Had my friend slept with Mr. Alexopoulas? Picturing their naked intertwined bodies in my mind - it was a very sexy picture - I said, "I'm imagining Human Resources at my firm finding out the boss was sleeping with the receptionist; they'd be apoplectic."

"Yeah, but it's consensual and we'd never sue Mr. Alexopoulas. We're all completely loyal. We play, but we also work hard, the firm makes money, he spreads it around."

"I noticed, an Ikram dress for a few hours work. I guess no one's going to rock the boat."

Stepping out of the elevator Lisa, in a tone notably racy for my conservative friend, said, "That I'm not so sure about. Did you see Kelly's face? Mr. Alexopoulas rocked hers."

* * * * *

At Ikram, with Lisa's encouragement, I picked out a short slinky dress and 4 ½ inch stiletto heels which I wouldn't normally wear, but which made my ass look damn good. Then, after stopping at my place for a change of clothes, we hit the gym where, inspired by Lisa - she'd never been this trim and taut — I pushed myself hard, grateful for a hot shower and to crawl into pyjamas and, over bowls of ice cream, decide how we'd approach the additional work Mr. Alexopoulas required.

When done we made up the bed in the guest bedroom (what was the last time I went to bed at 10:00 on a Saturday night?) and placed the monitor on my index finger that would track my blood pressure and pulse rate.

The music was repetitive hypnotic monotonous; my pulse slowed, my blood pressure dropped. On the edge of sleep I heard Mr. Alexopoulas' voice, followed his instructions, stretched, relaxed, breathed, tension and anxiety left, drifted off to sleep.

* * * * *

Alerted by the monitor, the machine switched functions.

"You are in a deep hypnotic trance, stress and anxiety gone, defenses disassembled, your mind completely open, ready to receive instructions."

"I am open, I am ready."

"All I say is true. You must obey."

"I must obey."

"Obedience brings happiness and joy."

"I must obey."

"Obedience fulfils you."

"I obey."

"Your function is to serve me, your commitment total and complete, a commitment of your entire self. Your time, your energy, your soul, your body, your mind belong to me."

"All belong to Mr. Alexopoulas."

"You shall devote your soul to me, be faithful and loyal. Devote your body to me, perfect it, display it, use it to satisfy my needs. Devote your mind to me, work hard and long. You belong to me."

"I belong to Mr. Alexopoulas."

"The false dreams and aspirations of your past are no more. There is a new you, a you that strives to serve me. Your sex drive will double, then triple; your desire for me intense and strong, stronger, more intense than any you've imagined. You will be one of my lovers, available on command, eager to do anything I desire. Inhibitions, convention are no more. For the first time in your life you are free, free to do what you wish, free to serve and obey."

"I have never been so free."

"You are completely loyal to me, intoxicated by your desire for me, I am the ultimate man. "

"Mr. Alexopoulas is the ultimate man."

"Your life was boring, uneventful; Brian boring and tiresome. I, your job, the people you'll work with are vital and interesting, the center of your life."

"Mr. Alexopoulas is my center."

"You never loved Brian. He is dull, uninteresting, a concession to convention. Lisa, bound to me as are you, a slave to me as are you, shall be your lover and companion."

"Lisa shall be my lover and companion."

"It is only through obedience that you shall be free. Obedience is freedom, obedience is growth."

"Obedience is freedom, obedience is growth."

"You have never been so free. You will lack for nothing to do what you want, serve me. Your body, your mind, your soul serve me. You will know physical and emotional joy beyond any you've dreamed ."

"I have never been so free."

"Free to be exactly what you want, slave and servant."

"Slave and servant."

"You serve AlexFirm."

"I serve AlexFirm."

"You serve Zeus Alexopoulas."

"I serve Zeus Alexopoulas."

"All of you serves me, your body, your mind, your soul."

"Body, mind, soul, serve."

"My commands have melded with your subconscious, becoming the fabric, the bedrock, of your nature. Your conscious mind remembers only turning on the box, the music, my voice, falling asleep, how well you slept. You want to use the box every night."

"Every night."

"To whom do you belong?"

"Zeus Alexopoulas."

"What are you?'

"Free, free to be slave and servant."

* * * * *

"You sleep well."

"Yeah, never better, that relaxation tape is incredible."

"Sure is. Grab a cup of coffee. I'm making a kale smoothie. What would you like?"

"I'll have one of those."

"You hate these things."

"I'm feeling inspired to eat better. I want a body as sculpted as yours. You've never looked hotter."

The blender blended, I leaned on the counter, slid closer to my friend. When our hips touched I covered her hand with mine, she had beautiful fingers, and said, "I'm looking forward to working with you today, yesterday was so much more fun than hanging with Bill."

"I know, it was great. Mr. Alexopoulas has the most interesting work."

* * * * *

We'd finished, sent Mr. Alexopoulas our work, and were packing up when Lisa's phone pinged. "That's Mr. Alexopoulas, he wants us to join him for dinner, his place. He's a great cook."

"I'll text Brian, let him know I'm unavailable."

"Great, feel like hitting the gym?"

Looking forward to, among other things, seeing my friend's naked body, I said "Sign me up."

* * * * *

We were sitting in the sauna, catching a steam, worn out, I leaning my body into Lisa's while she idly played with my hair. I said, "I can't remember working this hard."

Lisa said, "I'm looking for a work-out buddy, interested?"

"Yes, although I can hear Brian whining, he's none to happy I'm spending the weekend with you, especially since I'm not trying to talk you into reconciling with Bill. I told him you're a big girl, your life seems hunky-dory to me. How 'bout we wear those hot dresses we bought last night for Mr. Alexopoulas."

* * * * *

Dinner was a delight: Mr. Alexopoulas' dining room provided a breathtaking view of the city, the wine was superb, and his wild striped bass unmatched. Over coffee we discussed the day's work, identified what else had to be done, and Lisa said, "Should we get started right away sir?"

Mr. Alexopoulas ran his hand down her leg and said, "No, that's enough for today. It's time to play," then turned to me. "Maria, I hope you'll join us."

I said, "Yes sir. Ever since Lisa told me you and Kelly weren't exclusive, I've been wanting this," and brought my mouth to his. His lips, strong and hot and masculine, made me feel like I'd never been kissed before. I understood why Lisa had walked away from Bill. Why spend time with him when Mr. Alexopoulas was available?

When the kiss ended, heart pounding, I looked to Lisa. There was no jealously on her face. She, like I, understood we would serve Mr. Alexopoluas as a team, a thought confirmed when Mr. Alexopoulas said, "Lisa, since there is only one of me, please show Maria how the girls help each other out."

With fire in her eyes she said, "I'd love to, I think I've wanted to for years," and moved towards me.

I tilted my head and our lips met, at first just our lips. Hers soft and feminine, sweet and knowing, so different from the rough masculinity of Mr. Alexopoulas' mouth. I'd never been with a woman, but Lisa was right, part of me had wanted this for years.

She worked her hand inside the top of my dress, moved it to my bra-less breasts, stroked a nipple. Her tongue invaded my mouth. I licked it, sucked it, loved its wet pulsating warmth.

When our mouths parted Lisa said, "You're a good kisser.

I said, "So are you. Why didn't we do this sooner?"

"I don't know. It wasn't until I began working for Mr. Alexopoulas that I understood what's important in my life."

I smiled, turned to Mr. Alexopoulas, kissed his cheek in gratitude, leaned over his legs, hugged Lisa, felt her heavy breasts on my chest. When Lisa slid her hand down my body I opened my legs, she covered my panties, and said, "Maria, you're soaking wet. Are you a lesbian?"

I looked at Mr. Alexopoulas, saw the erection outlined in his expensive pants, and said, "Heck no, I'm not giving up guys."

Mr. Alexopoulas said, "Perhaps, the bedroom."

Lisa stood, helped me up, and we headed down the hall, Mr. Alexopoulas trailing behind. I put an extra wiggle in my walk.

Once in the bedroom Lisa pulled me into her arms, kissed me, ran her hand up my back to my zipper, pulled it down. I lowered my arms, let gravity do its thing, and the dress slid down my body, pooled at my feet. I shook my head, straightening my shoulder-blade length hair, stepped out of it, and, standing before Lisa and Mr. Alexopoulas in heels and panties, said, "You like?"

Mr. Alexopoulas said, "Lisa said you were beautiful, she did not exaggerate."

Lisa, turning her back to me, said, "Now me," and I pulled her zipper down, enjoying her well-muscled shoulders and upper back, the strap of her lacy bra, the curve of her waist and hips. I wet a fingertip and dragged it up her backbone; goose bumps erupted over her skin.

Why had we wasted so much time?

Lisa turned back to me, held her bra to her chest, Mr. Alexopoulas undid the clasp, then Lisa draped the bra over my shoulder. Her full "C" breasts were perfect: bell-shaped, fuller toward the bottom than the top, the contrast between pink nipples and areolas and dark skin sexy and inviting. I cupped the soft warm ample flesh, toyed with the nipples.

"They're amazing."

"Thank you. Your hands are so soft and sweet."

I'd known this woman for years, knew that she, like I, had never made love to a woman, had never seriously contemplated doing so. And now, intoxicated by her lovely body, I knew we'd do this over and over and also knew, almost as if I could hear Mr. Alexopoulas voice in the back of my head urging me on, that without him I'd never have understood my true sexual needs could be satisfied only by him and those he selected for me.

Lisa placed a hand on my head, brought me forward. I took her nipple in my mouth, kneaded it with my lips, licked it with my tongue, then heard her say, her voice soft and sultry, "Wait for me on the bed."

Letting her breast slip from my mouth I slid up the oversized bed, more than big enough for three. One wall was a floor to cathedral ceiling window - at this height the only peeping-tom one need worry about wore wings - the other walls were studded with mirrors, in one of which I watched Lisa undress Mr. Alexopoulas.

He was built like a fire hydrant, short, compact, well-muscled, and he was hairy; I'd never seen so much hair on a man; the outline of his erection in his silk boxers was impressive.

After finishing with Mr. Alexopoulas, Lisa, on al fours, crawled to me, kissed me. I settled back into the bed as our lips folded, caressed, molded themselves to each other. Her tongue entered my mouth. I sucked on it. When she moved forward I closed my mouth on her areola, rolled my tongue on the hard tip of flesh.

As I nursed on her breast Lisa's hand ran down my body, between my legs, pressed to my panties, moved in a slow sexy circle. I turned to her other breast sucked on it, moaned in protest when she pulled it away, celebrated when her lips took its place, our kisses growing in length and intensity until Lisa sat back on her ankles, said, "You need to lose these," pulled my black thong off, tossed it aside, rolled onto her back, stuck her shapely legs in the air, removed her panties, handed them to me. I pressed them to my face, took a long whiff, loving her smell, dropped them on the bed.

Lisa kissed my neck, my shoulders, sucked on my breasts; arching my back I filled her mouth with tit-flesh, she nibbled my nipples, dragged the flat of her tongue over my areolas, moved down, leaving wet kisses, gentle licks, sharp nips on my abdomen. I stuffed a pillow under my head and watched her lick my sex with the flat of her tongue, spear that tongue inside me, then, face shiny with my juice, look up and say, "I feel the blood pulsing through your cunt, it's so fricking hot."

She dipped a finger inside me, held the manicured tip to my mouth. I sucked on it, savoring the taste of my own arousal. She ran her tongue down my left labia, up the right, scooped up my juice, swirled her tongue on and around my swollen clit.

I was an overloaded electric wire on it's way to fiery incineration. Tightening my grip on the bedcovers, I squealed, "Oh gosh, THAT feels GREAT!"

The bed moved and Mr. Alexopoulas and five inches of the thickest, fattest, most heavily-veined, most-potent dick imaginable, joined us. Feeling the mattress shift, Lisa pushed three fingers into my sex and turned to kiss her boss. I covered my clit with a finger, rolled it against my body, moaned, "Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! OH FUCK," before Lisa turned back to me, yanked my hand away, took my clit between her lips, slapped it with her supercharged tongue.

My gaze flicking between Lisa's head and Mr. Alexopoulas' dick, pulling and twisting my nipples, I humped my friend's face. The tension in my gut kept building and I felt it, felt it coming, coming, coming, and then it was here. Giving my nipples a final hard squeeze, I screamed, "OHH FFUUUCCCKKK GODDD I'M CUMMING!" and my body convulsed through a deep powerful orgasm. Lisa, mouth locked on my pussy, drove the orgasm forward, intensifying it, deepening it, then walking me down as aftershocks rumbled through my body.

I came to rest, muttered, "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God," felt Lisa's body cuddled to mine, said, "That was incredible."

"Do you understand why I ended it with Bill? This life offers me so much more."

I kissed her, a slow passionate kiss, tasting myself on her mouth, said, "Oh god yes," then turned to Mr. Alexopoulas. He had the oversized pulsating balls of a potent fecund centaur.

I fingered my pussy, I couldn't get any wetter, rose up on my knees, swung my leg over him. Lisa said, "It's going to hurt, you're gonna love it," and slid his throbbing cock along my slit, soaking the head in cunt juice, and positioned him on the entrance of my sex. Placing a hand on Mr. Alexopoulas' barrel chest, I took a deep breath, calming my apprehension, said, "Here goes nothing," and pushed down, felt the fat bulbous head spread my pussy lips, paused to let my cream drip down the sides of his tool, took another breath, thought, "I can do this," and pushed, forcing his cock-head inside me, then paused, took another breath, and pushed. My pussy walls gave way as a third of him bulldozed inside me. I stopped, savored the pleasure/pain, rotated my hips, stretched my vagina on him, and croaked out, "Mr. Alexopoulas, you're fricking magnificent."

My juice easing my impalement, I moved further down, felt pain and quivering excitement, rotated my hips, accustoming my pussy to this colossal invader, moved further down, saw the joy my tight wet twat brought Mr. Alexopoulas written on his face, placed my other hand on his chest and, closing my eyes, pushed the rest of the way down, savoring every painful/pleasurable millimeter.

Mr. Alexopoulas was not a passing boyfriend or a temporary husband, someone with whom I'd share a bed and meals until something better came along. He was, instead, everything. He'd determine my work, my friends, my clothes, my lovers. No husband, no boyfriend could ever, would ever, be this vital, this meaningful. After a lifetime of trivial relationships, I'd found a real one; I was a lucky girl.

Saying, "Ohmigod sir, you're magnificent," I ground my hips into him, felt his tool move inside me, said, "Oh fucking yes," rose, fell on his shaft, loving the sensation as my body stretched and contorted to accommodate itself to his immense tool.

A hand glided down my side, Lisa leaned over, kissed me, rolled a nipple between thumb and forefinger, covered my clit, pressed it to my pubic bone, said, "You two are so fricking hot."

I said, "Yeah, a few days ago... couldn't have imagined...," dropped my head back, my brown hair swung behind me. I entwined my fingers in his chest hair, bucked on his tool, flexed my cunt muscles, said, "Fuck me sir, fuck me."

He pushed into me, I groaned my approval. We fucked, fucked faster, harder; my sharp gasps of pleasure mingled with his hard masculine growls.

I thrust down, felt pleasure, felt pain, wanted more, needed more.

We kept going, my body alight with sensations, the furor in my cunt intense and unworldly. There was a barely contained fire burning in my gut, a heat I needed, craved, lived for, then it burst free and burned through me, a raging fire erupting in my soul. I screamed, "OH FUCK," my body spasmed shook trembled, my vagina clenched, and Mr. Alexopoulas, with an animal groan, exploded, his centaur's balls filling me with hot wet cum.

I jittered about, a girl on a run-away nuclear-powered pogo stick hoping to survive the ride until I collapsed, slumped into my friend's arms, whispered, "Damn - that - was - intense." Lisa lay me next to Mr. Alexopoulas and my head on his shoulder, enjoying the warmth of his body, I draped a quivering leg over him and watched Lisa scoot between his legs and feast on the concupiscent cocktail coating his cock.

Mr. Alexopoulas said, "Maria, take care of your friend."

A bit addled, it took a second, but I sat up, placed two fingers under Lisa's chin, brought her mouth to mine, tasted cum and girl juice, crawled over Mr. Alexopoulas' body, moving Lisa onto her back, nestled atop her, explored her body with touches and strokes, licks and nips. I kissed her mouth and chin, her neck, fondled her breasts, felt her heartbeat and, understood why guys were obsessed with these things. I dragged the flat of my tongue from the base of her breasts, along the sides, to the top, then hard over the areolas; I sucked and licked the nipples.

I'd never eaten pussy before, never wanted to, but now I craved it.

I kissed down Lisa's body, imbibed the heavy juice flowing from her sex with long slow soft licks, slipped my tongue inside her. Lisa squealed with delight, placed a hand on my head, humped her sex on my face, said, "Lick my clittie, fuck me with your fingers."

I dragged my tongue over her clittie, inserted two fingers inside her, ran them along the top of her vagina. She lurched; I'd found her g-spot; I pressed my fingers to it.

She bucked her hips, dug her fingers into my hair. Her arousal catalyzing mine, I attacked her sex with ever increasing fervor, inserted a third finger inside her, shoved them deep.

"FUCK YES, HARDER, HARDER, HARDER."

I twisted my fingers, pinned her clit on my teeth, slapped it with my tongue.

"OH YES, FUCK YES, HARDER, HARDER, BABY HARDER, HARDER, HARDER."