All Comments on 'Obsession'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hmm

You can write some decent stuff at times and then some disgusting filth like this, at least you show range.

movermoverabout 14 years ago
Gotta' love him

Gotta love anonymous, believes all he reads on the web!

Great tale, really enjoyed it. Always read your story first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Waste of ink...

Not up to your skill at all. Sorry, it was a waste of ink.

mcwiiimcwiiiabout 14 years ago
This is up to bobs skill

AND it is a waste of ink

jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
And just like a drug addict

She can not really love someone. She is in the thrall of her addiction and whoever gets in her way is just going to be mowed down. An addict will lie, cheat, steal, and perhaps worse to get their next fix. They don't care about anyone else and not even themselves. Addiction isn't sexy and not even fun in the long run. It is simply destructive. JPB turns to a description of addiction to provide an excuse for these women but the end game for most addicts is chaos and destruction. They end up with no family or friends because they end up trying to use them all to service their addiction.<br><br>

Further, her addiction is very complex. It's not just going out to have sex. She gets off by humiliating her husband by having him eat her lover's cum. When her husband finds out and dumps her she is going to go through withdrawal big time. It won't be straight forward to get married again and set the new hubby up to be cheated on. He might not be as gullible as her current husband.

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Well Written

Interesting twist. Being in a joking mood, because I am exhausted, I would suggest that this should have been in the category Erotic Horror! This is sort of like the stories of wives who find out that they can only get big orgasms with bigger cocks than their husband's.

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Just another cheating wife story from JPB.

And as is common with his stories a wife cheating without consequences. Pity really.

justpbobjustpbobabout 14 years ago
Trick to write a story like JPB

When Just Plain Bob start writing a story, a secretion is leaking from his asshole with bad smell. He got intoxicated by that smell and start writing. You can smell that in all his stories. Beware you can also get intoxicated. yak...yak...

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
wtf!!??...

...was the point of this? I feel like I've taken a little detour inside jpb's head and now I feel gloomy.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 14 years ago
only a fucking like like Bruce 22 could say this was well written

I fugured out what the 22 in Bruce22 stands for.

it is his I. Q

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
To Poizon69

I'm no fan of JPB either, but why do you infer 'consequences' for a wife should be expected when you wouldn't dream of demanding 'consequences' for a husband who shags around?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
It's not too bad of a story, I liked it

Just because the story line isn't politically correct, doesn't mean that it isn't a good story.

The story is short and to the point, but still erotic.

So she was fucking around on her husband, that doesn't make her a bad wife. Hell you never know, she might be a woman that mows the grass and sucks his cock along with cooking and cleaning.

Thanks Bob, you have a way with words.

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
To the Anonymous commentator who commented on my comment.

Trust me when I say that any husbands or Boyfriends that fuck around or cheat on their partners should get just as much grief as any wife or girlfriend should get. I am not one of these people that beleive it's okay for men to fuck around but in fact if they do so then they should face any and all consequences. But it is always a choice that a person makes, it doesn't matter if they are male or female, if they cheat then they should pay the price. Generally speaking in JPB's stories mostly the women get away with it and the husband accepts what's going on personally I wouldn't do such a thing, but then that's just me.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
WTF! This is a nasty husband degrading cuck story !

This another JPB story that is fit for the trash can!

What the hell is wrong with you?

This is getting to be all to common anymore!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Terrible

1* unrealistic nonsense

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love those parties

my wife love to get close and personal with the other men... one a evening

come home hotter than ever... took her weeks to stop bouncing off the walls.. fact

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dirty whores

That need to die

calflashcalflashover 8 years ago
the usual

the usual brain fart of a story with no character or plot development

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
question

What's to say the mystery guy isn't Barry?

christmas_apechristmas_apeabout 8 years ago
what happens

when i read them all? i'm . . . scared.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
typographical jpb

1 star brain fart

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Come ON, Folks, Get Real!

Stories like this are a JPB staple, and anyone who takes them seriously needs a few screws tightened up! ;-)

That said, any partner with a halfway decent sniffer knows his/her partner's smell, so she would definitely know her hubby in the dark, and likewise he would know the aroma of her freshly-fucked cunt. No mention was made of this, so we can only giggle and laugh at another JPB creampie-fest!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Bad

One of Bob's insults to his readers. This is just trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just

Just garbage

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
THE OLD FIRST TIME......AGAIN & AGAIN

desire, lust and adultery make the loins grow fondest, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Complete bullshit!

One of your worst stories. There isn't a man on the face of this earth that wouldn't recognize the smell and taste of another man's cum. It's a pretty distinctive thing. And you don't need to have tasted it before. You just know. SO both bitches are about to be divorced. Bad, Bob, BAD!

1 star

Ocker53Ocker53about 4 years ago
Same Shit

It is the same shit story after story just name changes. ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another one, JPB crapped out during his lunch hour, crawls off the production line. This guy hasn't written 827 stories. He's written the same story 827 times lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Actions speak louder than words. She can say she loves Barry all she wants; but if she orgasms on humiliating him, then it’s not love….it’s hate.

I liked the story but i hate it when women say how much they love their husbands right before they surrender to another man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just hate it wham a writer try to put socks on a pig. Sloppy oral seconds are totally disrespectful. Cheating slut should have to gargle with Drano... then lit on fire.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9067 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...