Obsession

Story Info
He needs her...is it love or obsession?
6.5k words
4.25
19.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was brought up in an ordinary middle class family. My father was a civil servant and my mother was a homemaker. I was an average student until I began studying Computing. My mind just worked in this field like I was on a drug or in the Matrix. I understood everything about it and I had a hunger to learn unlike my other subjects.

It was while I was at University I was looking for part time jobs to help me pay for my expenses. I entered on a scholarship but my parents did not have a lot of spare money to send me. My father also believed in working hard.

It was while working in odd jobs to make ends meet that I had an idea for an app. The JobDay app was created while I was still a student.

That app made me my first million dollars. I created the first multi-million dollar tech company in India. I was fortunate that I patented my designs and I was able to make my fortune.

I was never made for the world of big business and I always thought I would have an ordinary life working a simple job after I complete my studies.

The money distanced me from my friends. My fiancé who I had known since I was a poor student was becoming obsessed with the money around me and she always wanted the newest and shiniest thing.

I was never comfortable with money and preferred a simple life.

It was during this time of disillusionment that I received a billion dollar offer for the company. I was looking for a way out of this world and I saw the offer as a way of escaping this nightmare.

I understand I seem ungrateful complaining about success and wealth but I saw it as a curse.

I accepted the offer without thinking of the consequences or consulting any of my close friends or family. I never told them about the figures but simply said I was going to take a break.

It was a shock to my fiancé. Rani had grown accustomed to my wealth and when I told her I was going to be putting her on a budget she was not pleased. The relationship was not working between us as our thoughts on the world had become very different over the last few years. She became infatuated with the world of the rich whereas I never felt like I fit in. She loved buying everything designer and expensive art but I never saw the appeal in this world. She also had plastic surgery to enhance her breasts and reshape her nose. I liked her the way she was and I did not like the new person she was becoming.

It was not long after that she left me for another tech entrepreneur. Frankly, I was relieved to have the freedom.

I moved out of the polluted and hectic big city. I had bought my parents a large spatial property in their ancestral village so they could retire. I went to live with them for a few months as I cleared my thoughts.

It was a simpler life and I was able to enjoy the fresh air without feeling the rush of the big city. I enjoyed my mother's home cooked food and just the simple village life.

I always wondered why my parents wanted to live here when I offered to buy them a home anywhere in the world. I went to the village and saw the lives of ordinary people outside of the big city.

My father introduced me to a friend of his whose son was really intelligent but he did not have the money to send her to university. I knew then that these were the type of people that needed my help the most.

I set up a scholarship scheme for young people from poor backgrounds. I began other projects to improve the water quality in small towns and villages.

As my work continued I found myself happier with myself but I found myself becoming more withdrawn from women in normal life. It was always at the back of my mind that women were only interested in my wealth. I wanted to meet someone who did not know who I was or did not care about my money or shared my interest in helping others.

My friends and even parents tried to set me up with women but after a few dates it would always turn to money. They were always interested in how much I sold the company for and what my net worth was or how I was making my money now. I just wanted to talk about movies and general things in my life but I could not escape who I was.

I was reviewing the applications for the scholarship personally. I wanted to ensure the right people were getting the money. Everyone was vetted and they had to write an essay explaining why they needed the scholarship.

I had selected 10 applicants but one essay I kept going back and reading again. It was from Anya Malik, she had a simple story but the way she wrote it gave me an insight into her character and there was an innocence in her words.

I was able to find her Facebook and her profile picture was her smiling shyly with a flower in her hair and this is where my obsession started. That night I went through her pictures. She was shy and did not post often. I came back to the picture with the flower in her hair.

It had an innocence to it. Her hair rounded her beautiful face. I admired her beauty and became harder than ever before. I imagined her succulent lips around my dick. I loved that she did not wear makeup and had a sweetness to her. I found myself beginning to stroke my hard dick like never before.

After I came I cleaned up, not knowing what had come over me. I had to put these ideas away. This was no way to behave towards an applicant.

Over the next couple of months I would check in on Anya's application but I stopped myself from transgressing like that again.

She was studying software development and her early reports suggested she was doing well. It was then that she sent a letter to say thank you as she would not have had the opportunity without our support and this convinced me that my idea of her was correct. It made me want to meet her and get to know her but there was absolutely no way I could do this.

I often received invitations to speak at University's as a guest lecturer. I usually declined these invitations as I hated the Q&A sessions afterwards. But when I realised it was at her university I contacted them to arrange it.

I knew I was playing with fire. I had never met her and I wondered how I would behave if I was around her. I tried to cancel a few days later but they had already promoted it around campus and I was unable to back out.

I could not keep away from her. I had checked out her schedule ahead of time. My lecture was in a different building and I needed to keep my distance. I deliberately held it on the other part of the campus to be away from her. I checked the attendance for my lecture and her name was on it. I had to play it cool as I did not want her to know that I knew who she was.

She was sat in the second row of the theatre as I gave my lecture. I could only glance at her as I looked around the theatre. Her focus was on me and she was interested in every word I spoke.

She had me distracted and I could feel my nerves building. At the end I held the Q&A session. I got the usual questions about my company and why I gave it up. I batted them away with the usual excuses about wanting to do more good.

It was then that I saw Anya raise her hand. She seemed nervous as she did so. I did not pick her immediately as I did not want to be too obvious. But I did after the next person as I was afraid she may shy away.

Her question was different in tone, "Sir, my name is Anya. You may not know but I am here today thanks to your scholarship programme. I just want to say thank you and also ask do you think others should do more to provide opportunities for students."

She seemed to see the best in my intentions and it brought a heart-warming smile to my lips as I answered, "I am pleased that I have helped a student like you. I think we all need to do more for our students."

She was pleased with my answer. After the Q&A session a few people broke to the front and tried to get my attention. I was happy to speak one and one people and I could see Anya waiting patiently to get my attention. I had to break it up before she could have a turn as I had to clear the lecture hall. I could see her dejectedly walk away as she could not speak to me.

I knew she would be in the main building for her final lecture of the day. I made an excuse to see an old lecturer that was conveniently located in the main building. I then casually made my way past the main entrance as I knew they would be leaving. Everyone seemed to have streamed out but I did not see her. I stood in the doors as I thought about leaving and then felt a bump in my back knocking me forward.

I looked back and saw Anya trying to regain her balance, I held her arm and asked, "Are you ok Anya?"

She seemed surprised I knew her name, "Sir, I am sorry. I was looking at my phone and was just following the people out... How did you know my name?"

This was always the danger of meeting her but I was quick on my feet, "You are the scholarship girl from the lecture. I am sorry if I have the wrong person."

It seemed to brighten up her smile as she saw I recognised her, "Sir, yes I am. I waited to meet you after the lecture but you were so busy. I just wanted to talk because I know you did the same course and wondered if you could help me."

She had a sweetness in her voice, "You can call me Tarun. I am free this evening if you want to talk. I am really interested in knowing how you are doing at the University."

I seemed to have taken her by surprise and she seemed flustered, "Yes sir. Sorry, Tarun. Can we meet at 8 as I need to clear some work?"

We exchanged numbers and I agreed to pick her up from her halls. I took her to a new restaurant that has opened up just outside of campus. As we settled in I told her, "I liked your question. You seem to be the only person in that hall that really understood my thinking. Everyone else was clouded by the money."

She seemed pleased with my words, "Tarun sir. I would not be here if it was not for you. The truth is that my parents did not want to go to University. They wanted me to be married before I got too old. I will forever be grateful that you wrote back to grant me this privilege."

She was elegantly eating her pasta, "This is why I set up the scholarship. To help people that would not have had these opportunities. I was running my company in a bubble where everyone had money and it never touched on people who had real difficulties. This is why what I do now is more important than any app I created. Tell me more about your course."

We talked about her course and she had a real passion for it. She reminded me a little of myself during my time at university. I found it a little freeing talking about her life and not having to think about my own. I felt closer to her as she opened up more to me. I was able to give her some guidance but she seemed really intelligent.

As we talked I said, "Have you ever had the feeling that you have known someone all their life despite only meeting them for the first time?"

I felt like I had already known her as I stalked her on social media but it was different talking to her, "I have a similar feeling."

It was getting late. I took her back to her residence as she was a little unsteady on her feet.

She was leaning on me and I had to open her door for her. I tucked her up in bed and she soon dozed off. It would have been easy for me to take advantage of her but I wanted her to develop real feelings before I gave into my base nature.

I was consumed by learning more about her and I had made sure to clone her phone before I left. As I was leaving I stumbled over a bag on the floor. She heard the noise and stirred slightly but it did not wake her.

I looked down and it was a bag of clothes. It was there that I saw a pair pink panties. I quickly pocketed them and left the room.

I was breathing sharply as I made my way out of the building. I was getting too close and I was playing with my obsession rather than controlling.

If you ever really want to learn about a person you need to see what is on their phone. I went through her pictures and she snapped a number of pictures of me from the lecture but I did not want to read too much into it. I felt guilty about my intentions as she idolised me.

I scrolled further into her pictures and she had more pictures that she shared in WhatsApp groups with family than she shared on social media. I sniffed her panties as I scrolled further through her pictures. I loved her scent that was still on the panties. It was light and airy.

I felt myself getting hard as I scrolled through the pictures. They were all innocent but my mind perverted every picture to imagine her breast size which I supposed to be a C cup. I thought back to her in her drunken state, would I have gotten away with groping her tits? There was a picture where she was jumping with a friend and I could make out the shape of her ass. As I delved deeper into her pictures I began to stroke my hard dick. I was getting closer but then I saw it.

It was a random picture of her with a male. They were stood posing for a picture. I thought, "Fuck, does she have a boyfriend?"

I went on to social media to discover more. I went through her 300 friends to try and match him to one of her friends and then I found him. Arjan Desai.

Did I really think she was a virgin? She was a young woman and if I could see her beauty surely others would.

So I had to take the natural next step and break them out. I went through her messages. She spoke and messaged her family a lot. She seemed really close to them but I was only interested in her messages with Arjan.

She seemed lovely even in the messages but Arjan seemed a little aloof and I was not getting a good vibe from his messages.

The next morning Anya messaged me, "Sir, thank you so much for your guidance and advice last night. You do not know how much it meant it to me."

I checked her phone as she usually messaged Arjan every morning but today she did not and I found that to be an interesting turn of events.

I looked into Arjan a little more and I did not like what I was seeing. He came from a rich family and he was dating a number of girls all at the same time. I hired a private investigator to try and find something incriminating. In his messages to Anya it was clear that he was pressuring her to have sex but she was trying to put him off.

The PI had found some incriminating pictures of him kissing girls but I knew it would not be enough. I instructed him to go further and start video surveillance. He managed to install a video camera in the apartment of Arjan.

It had been a few weeks and we had not seen anything. But it was then that I saw Anya's friend, Shruti enter the apartment with Arjan. They were both slightly drunk and were sat on the couch when Arjan set down a couple of lines of cocaine.

Arjan snorted it before turning to Shruti and pulling her into a kiss. It was aggressive and forceful. She seemed to resist but then gave in to the kiss. He roughly tore at her clothes and rip them off. I initially thought he was forcing himself on her but her reaction gave away that she was into this rough play.

They began to make out on the couch before moving off screen. The stupid PI only installed a camera in one room. It was enough to be able to convince Anya that this guy was bad news. But how would I tell her this?

If I personally showed her the evidence she would know that I was following her boyfriend.

I held on to the evidence hoping that Anya would break up with him without my intervention. It was then that I saw Anya meet Arjan in his apartment. He tried the same aggressive move on Anya but she slapped him and fought him off before exiting the room.

I thought that should be the end of them. Over the next few days she was not as active on her phone. She did not tell anyone about the incident and she seemed more withdrawn.

I then saw a message from Arjan:

"I do not know what came over me. We have been dating for 2 months and we have not had sex. My sexual needs took over. I am sorry and I will wait until you are ready."

Sexual needs? He was fucking Shruti and now he was blaming her, the manipulative asshole.

She seemed to have ignored the message but a week or so later she replied to him. As I saw this I could not believe it. She was falling back into his manipulative charms.

It was the next we received academic reports on the scholarship students. They were all performing well and even Anya had good scores but there was a drop off in her scores. She went from being a 95% plus student to 80% plus. It was around the time of the incident.

I thought about sending the video but I wanted to spare her the pain and hoped she would see things with time. I thought I would check in on her so I sent her a message:

"Hello Anya. I have receive your reports from the university and they show a drop in your scores. If you have any problems, you can always ask me. Tarun."

I could see she read my message and began to message back:

"Sir. I am sorry about my scores. I have had some recent troubles but they are not academic. I promise to get my scores back to normal. Does this cause any problems with the scholarship?"

I hoped this would push her to realise what she needed:

"If your scores continue to drop there may be a problem as the criteria is very high. But I will help you to ensure that does not happen. You can tell me about any problems. I want to help you. You are talented and I do not want to see that wasted. I believe in you. Tell me what your troubles are."

She replied back:

"Sir I wish all men were like you. You are so kind and supportive. I am too embarrassed to write it. Please can I have some minutes of your time to speak on the phone?"

I called her and she answered shyly, "Sir?"

I wanted to put her at ease, "Anya you do not need to call me Sir. Just call me Tarun. What are the troubles? I want to help you."

She reluctant, "I feel so ashamed. I do not know what you will think of me."

I tried to reassure her, "I promise I will not judge. I was young once also. I want to help you."

I heard her take a deep breath, "I have had some trouble with my boyfriend and I have been distracted from my work."

I had to push her, "These relationships are normal. But I know there is more. You need to tell me or I can't help you."

I could hear breathing get heavier, "Tarun I am trusting you with everything. Please don't break my trust."

She finally relaxed enough to use my name, "I promise you can trust me."

She then explained, "It happened a few weeks ago. I was at my boyfriend's apartment. Let me start at the beginning. I met Arjan a few months ago when I first started at university. He could be rude and obnoxious. He was from a rich family and he flaunted it. A lot of the girls liked him but I never did initially. He slowly won me over and I agreed to go out with him. I tried to concentrate on my studies but he was always pressuring me to go to parties with him. You see I don't like to party etc. But he kept pressuring me into other things also."

I inquired further, "What other things was he pressuring you into?"

She took a deep heavy breath before she answered, "I feel so ashamed to say this. He tried to pressure me into sex. I feel so embarrassed to talk about this. I am sorry."

I wondered if she was a virgin, "I understand it is difficult. I promise to help you. What happened a few weeks ago?"

She again a deep breath before unloading, "I was in his apartment alone with him. I know that was my first mistake. We were sat on his couch watching TV and just making amiable chat when he grabbed my hair and pulled me into a kiss. I initially kissed him back due to the shock but then he begin tear at my kameez and I pushed him back. He roughly groped me and I slapped him hard. I tried to pull away but he kept grabbing me and pushing my hand towards his thing. I finally managed to pull away and ran from the apartment. I know it was my fault for being there on my own. I feel so stupid. I have not been able to study since."

12