Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It made me hard listening to her ordeal, "It was not your fault. He should be in jail. Have you reported this to the police? I hate men like that and I want to hurt him for hurting you."

She tried to calm down my rage, "Please. I just want to forget it. I just wanted you to understand my troubles. I am sorry if I burdened you."

I had to make sure she stayed away from him, "I want you to share your problems with me. You can always turn to me. Promise me you will delete his number and never contact him again. You need to move on and focus on your academic studies."

She replied, "I promise I will. Thank you for today. You do not know how much it means to me. I have felt so lost and confused these last few weeks."

I ended it by saying, "If you ever have any problems I want you to call me. You are the one person I will make special time for"

I wanted her to feel special to me because she was. I checked her phone and she deleted the messages and the number for Arjan. But I was not leaving anything to chance. I edited the footage so it showed Arjan snorting the cocaine.

I sent it anonymously to his father and the university. I knew the university had been paid by the father for the degree for this useless son but I wondered if he would approve of the drug taking. I wanted him out of Anya's life completely.

It was a week later and I heard that his father pulled out of the university and he was going into rehab.

It was a few weeks later when I received a picture message from Anya. It was her latest paper and it showed a score of 98%. She was back to her best and I sent a message saying, "You are my star x".

She sent a smiley face emoji with an x back. We began to exchange messages on a more frequent basis.

I knew she had a big exam coming up and she was stressed about it. She was on a communications blackout. She was not talking to anyone and she had ignored numerous messages from friends and family.

I wanted to test what I meant to her and I sent her a message, "I just want you to know if you need any help. I am always here. Good luck x."

She had read the message but there was no reply. I just wanted her to know I was thinking of her. Maybe I was part of her blackout. But then I heard my phone beep. She had replied, "Thank you Tarun xoxo."

So I was the only one in her life worthy of a reply.

She received the highest score on the exam and I flew out to surprise her. She was with her friends as she got the results and she saw me at the back of the hallway. She shrieked as she read her name at the top of the list. She immediately came over to me and said, "I could not have done this without you. Thank you so much."

I told her, "This was all you. You always had this talent and you just needed someone to believe in you. I bought something for you to congratulate you."

I handed her a diamond necklace in the case. She opened it and she covered her mouth in shock. I needed her to know how much she meant to me. She was in shock and unsure of how to react. She finally said, "I am sorry Tarun. I cannot accept such a gift. It is too much."

I had to tell her, "I want to give you this. You are special to me. It will offend me if you reject this."

She looked at me and hugged me before accepting the gift. We both had a strong affection for each other.

I had to seduce her but I did not know how. There was an end of year party for the students but I could feel Anya roll her eyes as her friends mentioned this and I invited her for a quiet night at my nearby apartment. She readily agreed and said she would prefer my company to the party.

I set up a dinner for us and we were able to enjoy a relaxing evening. We were talking and I thought about finding out where we stood, "Anya, I have never felt this way before about anyone before. There is something special between us. Do you feel it?"

She gulped as the conversation had changed and she was taken by surprise, "I feel something for you also."

I had thought about this and I had to show Anya I was different to Arjan or any other boy she might know. I was more mature and ready for commitment. I had calculated this moment, "Everyone knows I sold my company but the real reason was that before I was tech entrepreneur I was from a lower middle class family that struggled to pay the bills. I was not born rich. I just worked hard and was lucky but I saw that rich world and I did not fit in. I wanted to help people like me. So I sold the company and started these projects to help people. I saw you that day at the lecture and I realised there was something special about you. You were the only person to realise what I want to do but all everyone else saw was the money. That was the moment I fell in love with you."

I dropped to one knee and asked, "Will you marry me?"

I saw tears in her eyes. I had weakened her. Little did she know that she had been my obsession for much longer and what I really wanted was to have my hard dick in her wet cunt.

She picked me up and said, "Is this real? Why? I am nobody special."

She set me up for it, "You are special to me."

I pulled her into kiss and that was the first time we kissed. I wanted it to be gentle and to contrast with how she felt with anyone else.

The kiss seemed to last forever as we were lost in each other. I put my hands on her waist, pulling her deeper and deeper into the kiss.

She had closed her eyes and I made subtle movements to my hands from hips to around her ass. I wondered what her limits would be with me. I hoped this move would be enough to seduce her and so far she was not resisting.

I continued my soft and slow approach. She began to press her mound against my hard dick. It was at this moment I realised that the seduction was set and I reluctantly broke off the kiss.

We both caught our breath and I gently held her hand. She came back to the room and realised I took her kiss a yes. I looked at her to ask if it was ok and she nodded yes. I gently placed my ring on her finger and she stretched out her arm to look at it.

She seemed to be overwhelmed, "Tarun. I don't know what to say. I love you so much. I have never felt these emotions before in my life."

I pulled her into another kiss but this time I took a more dominant position and my hands were firmly on her ass. I began to slide it under her kameez and over her salwar. I pressed her mound firmly against my hard dick and I felt her moans into my mouth as she began to gyrate against my dick.

I began to lower the salwar and I was helped by the loose band of the salwar. I loved how traditional she dressed, I found it sexier than any of the modern dresses. I let the salwar drop to the floor. I found it surprising that she did not resist, perhaps I had more rights as her fiancé than some boyfriend.

I felt her begin to loosen my trousers as she bit my lip. I sensed a hunger growing inside her with every second or our kiss.

She let my trousers drop to the floor and she lowered my boxers as she continued to gyrate against my hard dick. Our tongues intertwined as the kiss deepened. She lifted her kameez and allowed my dick to grind against her panty covered pussy. We were both lost to our lust as our passion became stronger.

My hands slid her panties below her as I began to grope her ass more fervently. This only encouraged her to kiss more passionately.

My dick came into contact with her wet naked pussy as her panties were slid down. I could feel my dick drowning in her wetness. I could not penetrate her from this angle but I was experiencing a sensuality I had never experienced before.

I began to trace the crease of her asshole as our kissing intensified. I was began to spread her cheeks and slowly trace her asshole. I felt her cheeks tightened against finger and I liked this reaction. I continued to play with her ass with my finger even though she tried to trap it with her cheeks.

She squirmed against me only causing greater friction between my dick and her wet cunt. I loved hoe soaked my dick was becoming with her juices.

She broke the kiss and she leaned her head against my shoulder as she took heavy breaths. The sound of her heavy breathing was a real turn on.

I was about to separate our bodies but she held me tight and said, "Stay with me. Don't move. I feel so close to you like this."

My dick was against her lips just rubbing against the inside. I was not penetrating her but I could feel the heat and her juices were soaking my dick.

She began to unbutton my shirt as she said, "I want our bodies to be together completely."

She removed my shirt and I took this as my cue to remove her kameez. She lifted her arms up so I could remove it over her head and then I unclipped her bra and removed.

She pressed her naked tits against my body as our bodies joined again. I could feel the points of her nipples against my body. She began to gyrate against my body as her excitement built. She moaned into my ear, "I love you so much."

I felt her body shudder against me and I held her up as I felt her knees buck from her powerful orgasm. She then whispered, "Please take me to your bed."

She wrapped her legs against me and I carried with my dick pressed against her wet cunt. I put her down gently on the bed and whispered, "You are the only one I will ever love. I want to worship you like a goddess."

I loved her as she was and I never wanted her to change. I began to kiss her neck as she arched her body as I kissed her neck. There was a sensuality between us as we explored each other's bodies.

I left love marks on her neck as I felt I needed to mark my territory. I had never acted this way before with anyone but with Anya I felt this animal need.

She moaned as I bit her neck and left a mark. I began to kiss down to her shoulders and her body reacted to my motions.

I squeezed her breasts and they felt so firm. I began to kiss them but that urge to leave my mark on her returned and I found myself making light bites on the soft skin mounds of her breasts. She reacted with lustful moans and her body reacted in a sensual way. They were not strong enough to leave a mark and I left a harder bite mark on the soft skin of her tits. She arched her back and responded in moans.

I began to gently pinch her nipples as I tested her limits but she would not stop me. My pinching became gradually harder but she moaned and took deep breaths. I began to gently roll her nipples as she made a fist and bit on it. I continued to kiss her breasts and pinch and roll her nipples. I looked up at her to ask if she wanted me to stop but she said, "I will not stop you. My body yours and your body is mine."

I began to suck on her nipples her hard taking them deep my mouth. I swirled my tongue around them and heard the moans from her lips.

I began to gently bite her nipples but she took the pain and did not complain. I could have stayed on her breasts all night but I needed to make her orgasm again as I saw the need build in her eyes.

I kissed down her body and spread her legs. I kissed the inside of her thighs and left dark love bites on them. She looked away as she saw me explore her most private of places.

I gently rubbed her slickness around her pussy lips and began to explore her pussy.

I spread her lips and begin to slide a finger inside. She stops me and says, "Please be gentle, it is my first time."

I could not believe she was a virgin. I remove my finger and begin to lick her clit. She is moaning so loud but I begin to suck on her clit. I can see she is groping her breasts and teasing her nipples as an orgasm is building up inside her.

I ease off her clit just when she is ready to cum and climb up her body. She wraps her legs around me and I position my dick against her lips. I am edging my head in and then out. I can see her writhe in ecstasy and agony as she tries to bring herself to orgasm.

I then lean in against her ear and whisper, "I want our bodies to be one. I want our souls to be one."

I can feel myself pushing against her hymen and then she moans in my ear, "Please us. Make us one."

That is the acceptance and I thrust hard into her breaking her hymen. Her nails dig in to my back and she drags them down my back. I can feel the skin peel off and it hurts like hell but my only thought is fucking her.

I do not relent and began to thrust hard into her. She bites my shoulder almost taking a chunk out. I know her teeth marks will be dug in there but I keep thrusting into her.

Her legs are wrapped around me tightly and she is pulling me in deeper with every thrust. All of a sudden I feel them give way and her whole body arches as an orgasm like never before takes over body. She shuddered from the joy against me and I came deep inside her.

I stay on top of her until she calmed down and my dick began to go soft while still inside her.


12