Obsession and Compulsion

Story Info
Is it still wrong when the other person likes it?
3.8k words
4.31
10k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Is it still wrong when the other person likes it?

An older brother hungered for his little sister's body. Knowing his feeling was inappropriate, he refused to act upon it even though it consumed him daily. But when his little sister confronted him, a truth he didn't expect came to light. Would this be a boon, or a folly that doomed them?

* * *

Happy New Year! Welcome all to my third submission!

It's 2024, and I'm looking forward to it! Another year, and another set of goals. Currently, I'm eying a position in a local school near my place. Hope I could snatch that vacancy. Wish me luck, folks!

For the thanks, I thank 19SRL78 and Cinnamon373 for adding "Draconic Ritual" to your favorites, and to smart75, Makc and reveris for favoriting "Bestial Incident: A Xianxia Erotica". Thank you too for those people who gave ratings! I really thought my second submission would flop, or at least, what I thought as one, but it didn't. Hehehe! Appreciate that!

Yet again, don't forget to rate, follow, favorite, or comment before leaving!

* * *

Obsession and Compulsion

Lloyd was insane. He was totally bonkers. With the fact he harbored feelings on his little sister Elise, not the brotherly kind you might expect but the romantic kind, no one would argue that he got a screw loose, not even himself.

Just think of it. Whenever he saw his little sister strutting down the hall in only a bathrobe and a towel, a need that transcended a mere carnal lust would rock his body. Hands trembling and breath unsteady, his secret gaze would follow her shapely form as she disappeared inside her bedroom down the corridor.

At first, that was that. It was manageable. His daily contact with his little sister corralled the inexplicable hunger. Yet, in these past few days, after she celebrated her eighteenth birthday, watching her and be with her were no longer enough. Lloyd wanted more; he craved for more.

To stave off his encroaching hunger, he had to resort to pleasuring himself for at least an hour. How shameful. How dirty. He should refuse sullying her perfection with his incestuous touch. Certainly, Elise would loath him if she knew.

And so, Lloyd had to put a tight lid on it. He should hide it. Having this feeling by itself was a blessing as long as no one knew it. Yet, it started to go out of control, as if a dam reaching its limits or, as he thought of it, an insanity eroding his will. It left him no choice but to redirect it to something else.

In all the things he attempted, Lloyd ended up with basketball. The sweat, the exertion, the immediacy of the game lessened the insanity, but only just. Whenever he caught a glimpse of those cheerleaders in skimpy clothes, his mind would put Elise in their place instead. Whenever some cute girl flirted with him after a gruelling game, he'd picture her as his eighteen-year-old sister. Really, he was insane, no doubt about it.

Thinking his effort so far didn't work very well, he employed more tactics. He left the house early and returned late. He never joined his little sister on meals anymore and just stayed inside his room doing other things. Avoid, avoid, avoid, that was the game plan until something changed it

It was a Tuesday. The heat from the afternoon sun beat down the deserted sidewalk. Shirt sticking on his skin, Lloyd hurried through the gates and up the front porch for some badly-needed shade. He flapped the front of his tee to cool himself down, but it was no use.

'Elise should drink more water in this kind of weather. It would moisturize her skin and prevent heat stroke.'

Lloyd thought as he put down his bag pack and rummaged for his key. When he took hold of it, he unlocked the front door and stepped in.

The blinds in the living room were open. The light streaming through them made the whole space submerge in a soft glow, giving it a cosy look. On the walls hung pictures of his little sister in various occasion (and of course, their late parents too), while on the corner stood a bookshelf filled with children books and some novels and comics she liked from way back.

However, the petite form of Elise that should be there lying on the couch wasn't there. Those emerald eyes that made his heart skip a beat, those puffy lips that urged him to lavish them with kisses, that tantalizing strip of smooth skin in her middle that made his hands itch to caress whenever her loose tee lifted a bit, all were missing. Where was she? Why wasn't she there?

Anxious, his eyes swept through the living room again. He might have just missed her, he reckoned. But still, he couldn't find her there even then.

In reflex, Lloyd opened his mouth to call for Elise, but he cut himself off. What was he doing? It was great for her to be not there, wasn't it? He didn't have to make some excuse to avoid her since she wasn't there in the first place. Besides, seeing her aglow under that light would only invite trouble. He could almost see it--vividly, mesmerizingly... enchantingly.

'What am I thinking?'

Lloyd shook his meandering thoughts away. Carrying his sports bag, he gave out a long exhale and ascended the stairs to go directly to his bedroom. He wished he wouldn't meet her on the way there even as he hoped for the opposite.

As he turned towards his door, he heard the showers running. A melodic humming floated into his ears. The voice was too enchanting, which froze his hand midway to his door's knob. Moreover, he failed to extricate himself from it.

Lloyd's eyes went unfocused. His thoughts turned hazy. A strange compulsion took hold of his body and guided him to the direction of the humming. Vaguely, he heard a thud, and the weight in his hand disappeared. It didn't matter though. He had a much more important task to take care of.

The humming continued. When it ended, Lloyd found himself before the close door of the bathroom. His bag lay on the floor several steps away, and his right hand wrapped around the bathroom's door knob, turning it halfway. Confused, he had no idea how he got there.

'Huh, why am I standing here for?'

"Big brother, is that you?"

The voice was sweet and sticky. It coiled around Lloyd, soothing his confusion and focusing it to Elise's words. Hearing her, the hunger within him perked up in attention. The pleasure ignited his senses, and a shudder ran down his spine, as if hands were stroking him in his erogenous zones. If he didn't put a tight lid on it, the reaction would be worse, much worse.

"Y-yes. It's me," he croaked out, tightening his hold on the knob.

Two weeks had passed since he last talked to his little sister. Now, his desire for her was at its peak. He had to calm down and fast.

"How's the game?"

From inside came the sounds of splashing water. It enticed Lloyd to picture Elise naked under the pouring water: how her moist skin glistened under the light, how her hands ran over her body as she scrubbed, and the view of her mounds and that most forbidden of place no relative of hers should ever see.

Breath unsteady, he rubbed his face with his shaking hands, but the awakened hunger was still there coaxing. Even now, it stoked the fire in his gut, telling him to lick his way all over his little sister, on every square inch of her skin, with careful attention, and in meticulous detail. In short, it didn't do a jack.

"It's easy as fuck," he replied without thinking.

Laughter like wind chimes drifted from inside. "That's funny."

Her mirth jolted Lloyd out of his lewd thoughts. Belatedly, he realized his blunder. His unsteady breath and the trembling in his body halted because of humiliation. He pursed his lips as he chastised his moronic response. Remembering his efforts to avoid his little sister these past days, he immediately opened his mouth to excuse himself, but Elise was faster.

"Big brother, can I ask you a favor?"

Reluctant, he glanced longingly at his bedroom, but after that, he sighed at the bathroom and acquiesced. As usual, he didn't have the strength to refuse his little sister. "What is it?"

"Can you... scrub my back? It's... difficult to reach some places."

'...Huh?'

His mind froze. He thought he heard it wrong.

"You... want me to scrub your back?"

A hesitant mumble. "Y-yes..."

Even though it was barely audible, her voice was clear as day to Lloyd. His heart almost leaped out of his chest, not out of anxiety, but excitement. However, his instinct sensed that this situation was bad, and he needed to avoid it no matter what. Before a word of denial came out though, he heard her spoke again.

"Pretty please."

His shoulders sunk along with his token resistance. "All right, I'll do it." Before he knew it, he was through the door, and the barely-suppressed fire within resurged.

Mist filled the small space of the bathroom. The shower curtain blocked Lloyd's view of the tub. Steadily, like nothing was wrong, he stepped closer to the corner where the sloshing of water had originated. Even as he projected a calm demeanor, the dreadful trembling of his limbs as well as the breathlessness reappeared with vengeance.

Then the curtain moved aside. Behind it emerged Elise's naked back. She put her long red hair out of the way before she handed him the loofa. Because of her slightly-turned profile, Lloyd caught a good glimpse of the side of the swell of her breast. Her pink peak in contrast with her snow-white mound seared itself in his brain. His throat moved. The vision lingered in his retina even when she finally returned to her original position.

With her slender shoulders facing him, she gestured to her back. "Brother, please."

"O-okay!"

For a moment, he closed his eyes and centered himself with a deep breath. Opening his eyes, he knelt down, not only to position himself better, but also to hide the growing erection tenting his pants. He refused to experience her seeing his obvious hunger for her if she happened to turn around.

When his hand gripping the loofa touched her wet skin, jolts of electricity ran up his arm and throughout his body. Numbness spread on the jolts' wake, but strangely, the sensation where her skin and his met was vivid. Every gentle scrub, every glide of his hand, all of it communicated how soft and smooth her skin was, how tantalizing her curves were (the little he could see of it), and how he yearned to make it all his.

Time stretched. Lloyd's arousal worsened. Yet, he had no idea how long he indulged himself feasting on his little sister's beauty. He only came back to himself when he heard Elise's unexpected gasp.

Looking down, he saw his little sister leaning against his chest. Her cheeks flushed, and her lips slightly parted. At the same time, his hand... it-it was cupping her perky breast! Horrified, he panicked. He jumped away from the tub as he dripped cold sweat. Elise, thank god, caught herself before she banged her head against the tub.

"I-I think that's enough, Elee. I have to go. Have something to do." Lloyd escaped from there as if the hounds of hell were after him.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid! Lloyd, you're stupid! The biggest stupid of them all! You knew this would happen, but you still did it. You're really stupid!'

He heard Elise calling from behind, but he had no courage to answer. Then, he locked himself in his room. Even if Elise knocked for dinner, he pretended to be asleep. He couldn't bear to see her loathed him, so he stayed in, busying himself with other things. Unbeknownst to him, his avoidance tactics would end that night.

The digital clock on the desk blinked 8:47. Lloyd felt better, but the dread on his little sister's reaction tomorrow still festered beneath. Maybe, he should just leave early, earlier than before, so that he wouldn't encounter her? Wearing only a pair of boxers, he got on the bed with those thoughts still in mind. However, because of the physical exertion and the mental strain he received this afternoon, when his head hit the pillow, he went under in no time.

It was now the middle of the night. Outside Lloyd's room, keys clinked together as someone inserted one into the keyhole. There was a faint click, and the door swung open soundlessly. Then a deeper shadow tiptoed in to the side of the bed. When the shadow crawled over, Lloyd woke up with a start and spotted the intruder.

Before he could do anything though, the soft voice of his little sister whispered from the darkness. "Brother, are you awake?"

Lloyd's tense muscles loosened as he sighed in relief. He thought it was a burglar. Fortunately, it wasn't. "Elee, why are you here?" Then he began to get worried. Maybe, she was here to scold him for groping her in the bath? Lloyd sweated bullets.

"Do you hate me?" An unexpected question.

"Of course not," he blurted out without thinking. How could he possibly hate her beloved sister? That was ridiculous to even think.

She dropped beside him as her head made his outstretched arm a pillow. "If so, why do you keep avoiding me?" Her heated breath tickled his neck, giving him goosebumps.

Lloyd couldn't respond. The narrow gap between him and her rekindled that insane hunger inside. As her floral scent filled up his lungs, the urge to wrap her in his arms increased like a siren to a helpless sailor or a succubus to a vulnerable victim.

In that state, he was incapable of making lies, so he told her the truth, or at least, a part of it. "I'm not really avoiding you, Elee. It's just that you're a grown woman now, and I shouldn't treat you like a kid."

"And--" A tone of not buying it.

He feign ignorance. "What was there other than that?"

Gently, Lloyd moved his arm from under her head, but Elise held it down.

"You're lying." Those words possessed firmness as if she could read him perfectly. Her emerald gaze pierced him in the dark. "Tell me the truth, big brother."

Lloyd sighed in resignation. Although it already came to this, he couldn't reject his little sister's demands. Whatever they were, he couldn't stop himself from giving in, so he told her. Every dirty thoughts he had, every dirty action his hunger made him do, and how he supressed them with all his might, all of it he laid out without leaving anything behind. However, a kernel of hope deep within wished for her acceptance even though it was unlikely.

He averted his eyes from her. "That's all of it. That's my reason..." He wanted to explain more, but he lacked the words.

Silence. Elise didn't speak. Amidst that stillness, Lloyd's heart was beating like a drum.

When Elise slid out of bed, Lloyd's heart plummeted. He knew it. What did he expect? No sane person would take good regards of his incestuous feeling. Not to mention it was viewed as immoral by the general public, the consequences too were dire when found out. All of his strength seeped out, leaving him staring at the dark ceiling.

'I shouldn't have told her! But what else could I do?'

He regretted it.

All of a sudden, a weight fell above Lloyd. Startled, he embraced the warm body as a pair of dainty arms circled around his neck. His palm landed on a naked back. His pecs cushioned two distinctive bulges. Those sensation made his cock stiffened in recognition.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know." It was Elise. She didn't leave like what he'd thought.

His hart thumped. "You..."

"Actually, I... like what you did in the bathroom," she confessed. "If only I knew it bothered you, I would have told you it's all right as soon as I could. I'm so sorry, big brother." She put her face at the crook of his neck.

His mouth went dry. "You... like it?"

"Y-yes." A shy admission.

Stupefied, Lloyd blinked at her in the dark. His little sister liked how he'd groped her in the tub. That was unexpected. So, when Elise licked the side of his neck, the pent-up hunger chained within him took over his body.

With one smooth motion, Lloyd rolled on his side, putting Elise beneath him and bracketing her with his elbows. Like a man lost in the desert for days, he sought for her lips and claimed them with his, finally satisfying his overpowering thirst.

His tongue breached her glossy lips, and they delved into each other for what felt like hours. Lloyd trailed kisses from the corner of her lips down to her neck to the swell of her left breast. The image of her pink nipples from the afternoon appeared unbidden in his mind before he took it between his lips. A gentle suck and Elise's body jolted forward. Her hands fisted his short locks as she pushed his head more against her bosom.

The stimulation made Elise grind her bare pussy against Lloyd's boxer-clad cock. When he shifted to her other nipple and treated it the same as the former, she went taut not too far into it, and a sensual gasp escaped her. Unsurprisingly, her center left a wet patch on his sleepwear.

Lloyd stopped his ministration. As bliss rocked her form, he relished how she brushed against him in her throw of pleasure. Knowing he brought that feeling to Elise first made his hunger deepened. His cock throbbed in his boxers, begging for him to free it, but he hadn't yet had enough. He wanted more, so he went south to her most forbidden of places.

He touched her inner thigh. "Open your legs, Elee. Let me see you."

After he spoke, the night lamp on the side table lit up. The low light revealed his little sister in all her glory. Her red hair splayed out on the pillow as she lay there fully naked. The flush on her cheeks and neck highlighted her fair skin, and those freckles sprinkled on her breasts invited caresses. But then, that glistening spot between her spread legs riveted him.

Like metal attracted to magnet, Lloyd brought down his face before her leaking hole. Her arousal entered his nose with every inhale. Dizzy with desire, he sampled her there, coating his taste buds with her taste. Every stroke of his tongue elicited a moan from Elise, which worn out his self-restraint bit by bit.

From those gentle swipes and laps, he transitioned to nibbling and sucking. He paid particular attention to that bundle of nerves above her entrance. More pussy juices gushed out of her as a result, which he eagerly scraped into his mouth. Afterwards, he pushed his tongue into her depth and looked for her g-spot. At the moment his tongue touched that rough patch inside her tunnel, her pleasure reached another crescendo.

"Big brother!" A plea from Elise. "I-I!" She shattered into pieces.

Lloyd understood what his little sister wanted. As her hips raised because of her climax, he crawled up and covered her body with his girth. Aiming his aching member against her pussy, he pushed in with one long stroke. He only stopped when his pelvis met hers.

Her tightness enveloped him and almost undid him. "Did it hurt?" he asked, gritting his teeth.

Although he ached to move, his worry prevailed more. A girl's first time was often painful, or so he heard, and he didn't want to give her more pain if he could help it.

She shook her head, still panting from her orgasm.

"Are you sure?"

As a response, Elise held his bisects and slowly ground herself against him. Lloyd just held himself aloft with his arms, feeling how her nether lips tightened and loosened around him. Groin to groin, chest to chest, sweaty skin against sweaty skin, he let her slide herself against him. When her motions became frantic, a sign she needed more, that was the time he took over and gave her what she craved for.

Raising one of her legs, he braced himself at her entrance. With a jerk of his hips, his cock plunged into her wet folds up to the roots before completely retreated. He entered his little sister again and again without giving her respite, building a nice rhythm. In and out his length went, and he stoked the fire inside her higher and higher as his did.

12