Obsession and Compulsion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moans and gasps filled the air. Lloyd watched how his little sister's breasts jiggled and swayed every time he bottomed inside her, causing him to stooped down and suck her nipple into his mouth. On the other hand, Elise repositioned her other leg around his big brother's waist to gain leverage before she matched him thrust for thrust. Those instinctual actions multiplied the pleasure between them instantly.

"Big... brother, I'm... coming again!"

Elise fisted the sheets as her third orgasm flooded her. Her pupils rolled at the back of her eyes, and her ravaged slit clamped around his pistoning cock, almost squeezing it out in the process.

Lloyd's movement also became erratic because of that. He tried not to come immediately, but the tightening and loosing of Elise's tunnel doomed his efforts. A moment after, Lloyd drove all of his girth into her with a final shove and left his mark in his little sister with a shout. His seed shot out from his tip and into her open womb, coating her walls with his essence.

For a minute, Lloyd remained inside Elise, basking on the occasional twitch of her pussy around his cock. Then, he wrapped an arm around her and returned to the position they were before--her on his chest. His cum soaked down on his balls from her battered hole, but he didn't mind the mess.

Noticing her exhaustion, he pulled the blanket over their naked forms. "Go ahead. Sleep. Let's just talk tomorrow." He brushed a strand of her hair away from her face.

Elise nodded and made herself comfortable atop him. "Love you, big brother."

He combed her hair with his fingers. "Love you too, Elee."

"Don't avoid me anymore, okay?"

He smiled. "I will."

When she caught his smile at the corner of her eyes, she pouted. "Promise?"

"Promise."

After that, Elise quickly fell asleep and her breath steadied. All that time, Lloyd studied her face as tender feeling bloomed within. When he finally drifted, a peace that eluded him since his little sister's birthday came back and deepened his rest.

* * *

This work is copyright © 2024 by imprisonedindarkness. All rights reserved.

12