Obsession and Manipulation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vitriol in her words stunned me, and I was momentarily on my heels until I collected myself and fired back, "Let's see...you played make out while jogging. I had nothing to do with that. Nothing! Then, you get horny as hell, and he's between your legs fucking you. Again, I had nothing to do with that. And how do you know it's me? Maybe, you can't get knocked up!"

Quickly, she was in tears, and replied, "Well fine then. I just won't take the pill!"

With that, she ran to our bed and collapsed in a ball with her body shaking. Suddenly, with my anger departing, I knew I had screwed up. She was right in the fact I was culpable in putting her in a compromising position, then giving her away like a sex slave. Plus, I had never been able to hold my anger when she became upset, and my immediate reaction was to go to her, embrace her and apologize. Still, I wasn't completely guilty, so I held back a little.

"Jordan," I said in my best soothing voice, while putting my hand on her back.

"What?" she replied, in a voice filled with a mixture of frustration and guilt.

"Look, I'm sorry. Screaming at each other and making accusation isn't going to get us anywhere," I said.

"I know! Quit being so mean. I feel bad enough already," she replied.

"Okay, Jordan. Come on, just turn over so I can see you," I said.

Slowly, she turned until she was facing me, and with my arm over her body, an awkward silence enveloped us. Several times, I started to speak, but each time I stopped because I didn't think my words were right. I sensed Jordan was in a similar place, wondering how and where to begin. Finally, knowing we had to start somewhere, I forced the words out.

"Look, I want to talk about it, but I really don't know what to say," I said, sincerely.

"Say you love me...start there," she responded in a whisper.

"I do love you, but damn...what is happening? It just seems...like we...I...have no control," I said.

"I think we're both sick," she answered, and took my arm and pulled it so we were wrapped more tightly.

We were talking, although not really communicating, and I knew that at some point, we had to be honest with each other. I thought about waiting until tomorrow or maybe even later in the week, but besides wanting to clear the air, I also had a deep desire to understand what had transpired in my wife's brain. So, I decided to try and bring it all to the surface.

"Jordan, I think we need to talk...talk and be honest," I said.

"I know," she replied, then after a pause, she added, "You go first."

Amazingly, that simple phrase made us both laugh and somehow broke the ice. Suddenly, the fear of judgment was gone and in its place was a desire on both our parts to express our thought and feelings. We had a quick and lively banter about how to proceed and in the end it was decided that we would each state our view, without interruption, and then we could ask questions. Of course, she still insisted I go first.

"Okay, well I guess we have talked about it some, you know, about Raul watching. And yes, at first, I was sneaky, and I was wrong, but you seemed to get into it too. I mean, I know part of it was just manipulation to get me to do it without a condom, but I thought there was something else, too. That part was so wild to think about and then all the things started to happen, he touched you, then he took you to draw and you sketched him, and then you met him when you went jogging. I don't know, it all kept building, and it was so erotic, because it was so different, that I guess I just couldn't keep control. And then...when I saw him on you...and heard you...I did lose control, I lost my head," I said, doing my best to be honest and describe my feelings, and after a moment, I added, "I didn't really capture it all correctly, but I think it's the best I can do right now."

"Thank you for trying," she answered, and paused before continuing with a deep breath, "I thought you were crazy. I mean...showing your wife. And, you're right, I did try to manipulate you, and I think somehow let things get out of hand. I...I...admit I was kind of interested in where your mind was in the watching...and...you let him touch me and it was so weird...but it was kind of exciting, too."

"Go on," I prodded when she stopped, knowing there was more.

"I don't know...it was suddenly like some kind of forbidden fruit...a place I wasn't supposed to go, but every time you pushed, somehow a little more happen," she explained.

I thought her last statement was an intentional avoidance of something deeper, while trying to shift the responsibility all onto me, and after thinking about it for a few seconds, I decided to probe some more, "Jordan, you took the initiative on some things. Coming to the ranch unannounced, letting him take you to draw, sketching him, and being fondled. Where did that come from?"

"I...I...don't know..." she replied.

"Tell me. It's important," I pushed.

Silence followed, and I let her take her time before she finally said, "It was just all tied up in the same thing..."

I realized my pushing was making her nervous, resulting in her vague answers, so I backed off and hugged her close.

"I'm sorry, let me slow down," I said.

"Please," she whispered.

There was more in my head. I recalled the look on her face as Raul took her and it was clear she was an active and involved participant. I knew it was part of what she was hiding, but also realized that any admission from her would be difficult to get. So, rather than talk, I began to slowly caress her body with the intent to return to the questions when she was in a more relaxed state.

It took a good ten minutes of attention to get her to engage with me in cuddling and kissing, although just when I was about to question her again she began to show signs of wanting to make love. Deciding it was a good thing, given all that had occurred, I went with her lead and soon we were working on each other's clothes.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned when my stiff dick found its home.

I was on top of her, between her open legs, and she was playfully stroking the back of my thighs with her feet. I held still and licked her erect nipples, and then slowly began to move.

"You feel so good," I whispered to her.

"Tell me you love me," she begged.

"I do love you," I replied, which brought a hug and a kiss, and for the next several minutes I concentered on the rhythm of our connection, but when I felt the moment was right, I said, "Honey?"

"Yes..." she purred.

"Did you enjoy being with Raul?" I asked, and felt her body instantly stiffen.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"When did you know you wanted him?" I asked, shifting gears.

"Sssshhh...let's make love," she whimpered.

"When?" I tried again.

"When you made me..." she started, but I interrupted before she could finish.

"No honey, it was when he told you he had six kids," I stated.

"No..." she started again, but once more I cut her off.

"Yes, it is. That's when you let him touch you. That's when you came out to the ranch by yourself. That's when you sketched him and that's when he got to have you. You decided he was a stud instead of just some worker from Mexico," I said.

"No...I got caught up in your crazy watching thing and it went too far. Now, I feel stupid," she answered.

I didn't respond, deciding that it wasn't the time for a debate. Instead, I concentrated on making love to my wife and it wasn't long before my balls tightened and I released a load of semen. Jordan, didn't climax, in fact I don't think she got anywhere close, but she seemed relieved and satisfied by our connection. A few minutes later, as I lay satiated and close to sleep, I felt her get up, and seconds later I heard a ripping sound from the bathroom that told me she was preparing to take her pill.

"Both tests have come back and there are no issues," the fertility specialist declared, and then continued, "We see this all the time. Couples that don't immediately get pregnant often fear the worst, but usually it's just nature. It's just a matter of time."

Jordan's angst was so high and relentless that I finally decided that it would be best for our relationship if we went through the testing. I had expected the message we had just received, so I showed no outward reaction, but Jordan instantly acted like a monumental weight had been taken from her shoulders.

"Really? Okay...that's good then...okay," she gushed.

"Yes, it is. Just relax, that's the best thing you can do," the doctor added.

With that, we left the office and made our way to the shopping district. Our appointment had been in a city about an hour from our town, so we decided to make the most of the trip and hit some stores. Now, with my wife in a good mood, I knew my credit cards would incur some damage. Four hours later, after enjoying an early dinner, we headed back.

"Now, you don't have to use Raul as a donor," I teased.

"You're not funny," she fired back, with a faux scowl.

Since the night with Raul, we had talked often and reached the point where it was an open subject. I continued to state she was, at least in part, sexually motivated by his prodigious track record, while she maintained her stance that it all occurred as a result of my fantasy run amok. Regardless, both of us had managed to steer away from the vortex of anger, jealousy, and accusation, which allowed us to quickly regain our relationship.

"I was just trying to be practical," I said.

"He has more value than just being a donor," she replied, and when I shot her a look, I could see her fighting back a smile.

Her answer signified the first instance where she acknowledged something positive and prospective about the encounter. I put it down to the happiness she was feeling from the outcome of the fertility tests, although I wanted to find out more.

"What might that be?" I followed.

"Just drive," she answered, now openly giggling.

I smiled back at her without responding, although I knew I would return to it later. When we arrived home, her body language made it clear she was horny, so we quickly ended up in bed.

"Is it a good time?" I asked, although I thought I knew the answer.

"Yes," she replied, as she helped me move into position.

It had taken two months to arrange the doctor's appointment and get the testing, and during the time she had experienced two missed periods. The first, after the night with our ranch hand, came as something of a relief, but the second left her despondent. However, with today's information, all the past seemed to have been thrown out the window, and she was eager to try again.

"You're supposed to relax," I teased.

"Hush," she replied, grabbing my dick and guiding it home.

As soon as we connected, I could tell there was more edge, more energy than in our normal husband and wife lovemaking. I knew it was from her wanting to be inseminated, greatly helped by the doctor's message that had removed her fears. I quickly found myself caught up in her passion, and now the thought of breeding my beautiful wife acted as a stimulant in my brain that added a whole new dimension. We experienced some of our best sex ever, serenading each other with our cries while our bodies meshed tightly together.

Later, I awoke to her movements as she moved on top of me and once more took me inside her. This time, she did the work, riding me relentlessly until I exploded which triggered her own orgasm. The scene repeated itself many times over the next several weeks, however when her period arrived right on time, the angst returned, although it only lasted a day or two. The doctor's message had provided enough perspective that she was able to recover from her disappointment quickly.

"We're just going to have to keep trying," I said, pulling her to me in a tight embrace.

"It's frustrating," she whined, repeating a message she had provided often since her period started two weeks before.

"I'm not complaining!" I replied, referring to the quantity of our sex.

"I bet you're not," she said, turning and kissing me.

"Why don't we stay at the ranch this weekend? You know, school is starting in a couple weeks, so it will get hard to schedule again. You can draw in the morning before it gets hot," I suggested, also thinking it might help her relax.

"Honey...I...I...you know...I don't want to see him," she answered.

"Jordan, he's in Mexico," I explained.

"Oh...okay," she replied, with her face now showing enthusiasm.

We drove out early Friday morning, having learned the forecast for the weekend was for unseasonably moderate temperatures, meaning it would only hit ninety. After a brief stop at the house, I drove Jordan to a new site she was going to try based upon a description I had provided. In addition, she had decided to wear her bikini under her shorts and tops, so if she couldn't get an inspiration, she could work on her late season tan.

"Okay, see you at one-thirty," she said as I started to leave.

I gave her a quick kiss then left to do some work. Returning to the HQ, I began to load some mineral blocks into the UTV to drop off in various spots, when out of the corner of my eye I saw some movement. Startled, I turned quickly and saw Raul walking towards me.

"I thought you were gone until next week," I said when he arrived, immediately worried about his presence with Jordan near.

"No, this was only to be a short trip, to check on Lupe," he replied.

"How is she?" I asked politely.

"Fine. Getting big," he grinned.

"Okay, well look...uhhh...Jordan is with me and she feels strange about what happened. So, if you can stay low, I would appreciate it," I explained.

"Yes, of course. If that's what you want," he responded, and I sensed in his words a taunt.

I couldn't say that he didn't have a point, as he had been the recipient of several mixed messages, and in his eyes, there was a strange, inquisitive look. We had never talked about him fucking my wife, and now it made me wonder whether in his mind he had thought there might be an opportunity for more. Several times, I had thought about what to do with him, including dismissing him from the ranch. However, I knew my father wouldn't do it without good reason, given his years of service, and I was also worried what he might say if he was angered. Thus, I had decided the best approach would be to stay away from the subject, although now that strategy didn't seem as sound.

The brief conversation was awkward enough that we each went our separate way, rather than work together as was the norm. At the appointed time, I went to collect my wife and found she had shed her shirt and was sporting the bikini top, although she still wore her shorts. The sketch pad was in her lap, so it appeared she had been able to do some drawing and sunning at the same time.

"Two birds with one stone?" I asked.

"Kinda, but the sweat from my arm keeps getting on the pad," she replied.

Indeed, she was covered in a coating of moisture from the rapidly climbing temperature, and it made her look enticing to me. Together, we loaded her things, and we quickly left for the house, but halfway back on stopped.

"Raul is back," I said.

"Why?" she asked.

"I got his plans screwed up. He was just taking a short trip to check on Lupe," I answered, then added, "Do you want to leave?"

"I don't know. Let's get back and let me shower, then we can decide," she replied.

I caught Jordan glancing around quickly as we got out of the vehicle, but she immediately went inside while I unloaded her things, and by the time I entered she was already in the bathroom with the shower running. As soon as she finished, she announced she was going to take a nap, and didn't bring up the ranch hand, leaving me alone to watch TV.

"Steve, come knock me up," Jordan called out in a giggly voice an hour later.

"You have clothes on," I said when I stepped into the room and spotted the t-shirt she was wearing beneath the comforter.

There was a flurry of motion and in mere seconds her t-shirt was flung my direction followed by her red thong.

"Now I don't," she said, giving me a cute, impish smile.

I slowly started on my clothes while she watched, and when I was naked, I slid beneath the covers and next to her warm body. Without speaking, we started to entwine, kissing and fondling each other as we built our arousal. When I finally reached my hand between her legs, I wasn't at all surprised to find her slick with a heavy viscous fluid.

"I'm ready," she whimpered softly.

"What do you want?" I teased.

"You! Now don't make me beg," she gasped, and tried to work my body onto hers.

In seconds, I was inside her, and fighting back my excitement, I started a slow, deliberate movement. It wasn't what Jordan expected and I had to ignore her attempts to get me to move faster until she accepted the pace. Then, we started moving as one, and I was treated to the seductive sounds of her whines and mews.

"It's time you got me pregnant," she whispered.

"Okay, sweetie. I wasn't trying before," I replied, which brought a pinch to my butt.

"You better try," she said.

"Is it the right time?" I asked.

"Close..." she answered.

The movement of her body, her touch and her sounds let me know that she was progressing rapidly towards an orgasm. Fortunately, I was still in control, so it looked like I would have the chance to experience her climax before mine. I loved when it worked out that way, especially when I wasn't on the brink, as it gave me a feeling of fulfillment and power.

"Oh...oh honey..." she gasped seconds later.

"Let it happen Jordan...relax and let it all come out," I coached her.

"Okay..." came a high-pitched squeak, followed by, "I will..."

I started giving her deep, deliberate strokes in the way I knew she liked, and seconds later I was rewarded, "Ohhhhh...ohhh Steve...oh honey...don't stop...don't stop..."

She found my lips and we started a sloppy kiss that lasted until she broke away to inhale deeply, then she started the kiss again. Her legs and arms wrapped tightly around me and then I felt the walls of her pussy begin to spasm around my shaft. It didn't happen every time she had an orgasm, usually reserved for her most powerful ones, but I loved when it occurred.

"I can feel it," I said, knowing she would understand.

"Oh honey...I...I'm seeing stars," she groaned.

It all proved too much for me and I lasted just a few more thrusts before I exploded, "I'm cumming...oh Jordan...here's what you want...oh shit...ahhhhh...ugghhhhh..."

"Mmmm...I want it...give me your son..." she purred in a syrupy, seductive voice.

I tried to roll off, but she kept me in place and together we moaned and purred, reveling in post-orgasmic bliss. When she finally let me move, I fell to her side and pulled her to me and soon we had both drifted off.

"Do you think I caught some sun?" she asked when she saw my eyes open.

She was sitting up slightly, and I could see had indeed gained some color, so I answered, "Yes, you did get some."

"Good. Hopefully, some tomorrow too," she said.

"Does that mean we're staying?" I asked.

"I guess so. I would feel kind of silly running away," she replied, then after a pause, continued with, "Did you know he would be here?"

"No, I didn't," I said sincerely, although the look she gave me showed some doubt, so I added, "Really, I didn't."

"Okay, I just wondered if you had planned something...more..." she started, then let the thought die.

"Sweetie, what good is it to have a gorgeous wife if you can't show her off," I teased, fighting back a smile.

"Do you really think I'm gorgeous?" she asked, clearly fishing.

"You know I do," I said, and pulled her next to me.

I found her lips while my hand went to the small of her back and pulled her snuggly against me. As we continued to kiss, my hand slowly fondled her body, and I could tell she was becoming aroused, even after our recent love making. When my hand found her pussy, she thrust her mound against it signaling her desire.