Obsession and Manipulation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you're horny," I whispered.

"Yes, come on," she moaned, pulling on my arm in an attempt to get me on top of her.

"No, I want to make you squirt," I said as a finger slowly worked inside her.

It was a subject I had tried to discuss with her, but she still felt embarrassed and wouldn't take it far. Maybe it was being at the ranch and the closeness of Raul, but for some reason now I wanted to push it.

"You're doing it wrong,' she sighed.

At first, I thought she was being serious and I looked at her with a hurt look, but when I saw her eyes, I knew she was toying with me.

"Maybe I should get help," I replied.

"Mmmm...maybe..." she said in a very soft voice that I knew was also meant as a tease.

"Okay, I'll go get him," I said.

"Stop it," she replied quickly, and pulled hard on my arm.

This time, I let her guide me into position, and my dick soon was sliding into her well-lubricated opening. I pushed completely inside then became still as I kissed her neck and ears which brought forth soft purrs. I was reveling in the intimacy of our connection when suddenly a bizarre thought hit me. Several times I tried to dismiss it, but it kept returning, and with a sudden pulse of energy, I pulled away.

"Turn over," I spoke in a demanding voice.

In the dim light, I could see Jordan give me an odd look but she did what I said and turned until she was one her knees.

"Uggghhhh..." she gasped when I pushed inside, and when I pulled back and slammed in again she cried out, "Ohhhhh..."

"What are you...uggghhhh..." she cried out, but I cut her off when I pushed in hard once more.

From there, I began to move rapidly and deeply while gripping her hips firmly. My mind had returned to the demure message she had given me months ago after our first outside adventure. In the intervening time, I had explored being more forceful with her, although I never really went all out. Now, all the memories and events seemed to coalesce in my brain, and that coupled with Raul's unplanned appearance set me off.

"That feel good?" I pushed out between breaths.

"Uhhh...uh huh...why?" she grunted in reply, as the sound of our bodies slapping together filled the room.

For the next several minutes, I pounded into my wife hard from behind and watched as her hands gripped the sheets tightly and her head swayed side-to-side. Fortunately, my earlier climax provided me some staying power, although the pace of our mating was rapidly impacting my stamina. However, when her sexual sounds became more pronounced and she began giving out a litany of squeals, moans and gasps, I was re-energized.

"Did you like fucking him?" I suddenly called out, unable to control myself.

"Wha...?" she gasped.

"Did you like fucking Raul," I asked, even more loudly.

"Yes..." she whined, and then in a lower voice said it again, "Yes..."

"Do you want to fuck him again?" I challenged her.

"Do you want me to?" she forced out without hesitation.

"Yeah, I'm going to give you to him for the night like before," I stated, as for some reason I wanted to be nasty and push.

Her groaning stopped, and she turned her head and looked at me for a moment, then she dropped her head, but remained silent. At first, I thought I had upset her, but it slowly dawned on me that she was contemplating my message. At least another minute ticked by with only the wet, slapping sounds of our bodies connecting before she slowly began to once again emit sexual sighs and whimpers. The brief interaction was the final piece of information that proved my pretty wife was deep inside a naughty, sex craving woman. It was shocking to realize it after all our time together, but the message was clear, and equally surprising was my own reaction. Thinking about it was driving me rapidly towards a release, and the pressure I felt as my balls tightened warned me that it would be big.

"Ugggghhhh...ugggghhhh...oh fuck...FUCK!" I cried out as my remaining seed fired deep into her eager opening.

"Oh, Steve...go..." she encouraged.

My hands were on her hips pulling her against me, but when I began to slam into her hard, she fell forward with me following to maintain the connection. Now, she was laid out on her front, with me pulling out slowly, then driving into her hard to plant the last molecule of semen. Even when it was all out, I kept pushing into her, forcing her ass up, unable to stop.

"My God..." I finally gasped, as saliva dripped from my mouth between her shoulder blades.

I was spent, completely and utterly done, and too tired to even fall at her side, so I just stayed on top, heaving for air in the aftermath.

"Wow..." Jordan said after several seconds.

She had turned slightly to look at me and now it seemed like all her naughtiness had evaporated and she was once again my sweet wife.

"I bet that did it," I stated, proud of my effort, and knowing that she would understand the meaning.

"No kidding," she replied, and for some reason I decided to push into her again which brought a gasp, "Uhhhh...ohhhh..."

Finally, I fell off and as soon as I landed next to her, she wrapped her arms around me and pushed her firm breasts into my back. With her hand stroking my hair, I was soon asleep and didn't wake until the sun was filtering into the house the following morning.

"Damn, you killed me," I said when I walked into the kitchen.

Jordan, was dressed in her robe and pouring some coffee. She gave me a big smile, and poured a cup for me, then together we moved to the table.

"Did you sleep well?" she asked in a teasing way.

"Like a baby," I said putting emphasis on the word, then added, "What did you do?"

"Raul came by and kept me company," she answered, and when she saw me practically jump, she started to laugh, then said, "You're so easy."

"Well..." I started, then decided to stop.

"Yes?" she quickly asked, while raising her eyebrow.

"Nothing," I replied, which made her smile turn into a smirk.

Jordan was planning to go out in a little over an hour, when the sun was higher and the light was better, so I showered quickly then went to do a few things. When the time came to leave, I went to collect her and found that she once again was wearing her bikini beneath her blouse and shorts. At first, I found it a bit odd, now that she knew of Raul's presence, and on the drive out I started to wonder if there was a message.

After helping her set up, I left and returned to the HQ to work on some things. I was in the barn, when I looked up to see Raul entering from the far end carrying a roll of barbwire. He dropped it in the corner than walked up to me.

"Do you want to help me with the south windmill?" he asked.

"I can't, not today. I've got things to do here and then I have to get Jordan. She drawing in the pasture where that bit patch of cactus meets the rock outcropping," I said, for some reason giving him detailed info on her location.

His body stiffened just for a second, and then he replied, "She needs to be careful, sometimes there are snakes there."

"Yes, I told her to watch out. Especially, since she might sun in her bikini if she gets bored," I followed.

Our eyes locked, but we didn't speak, and after several seconds he just nodded and walked away. I watched as he gathered the things he needed for the windmill, although after our conversation, I thought it might be for show. A few minutes later he drove off in the direction of the windmill, but I knew there were multiple ways for him to get to my wife's spot. I forced myself to wait almost an hour, then left in the UTV in the direction he had taken. It was the now the second time that I had gone after him, and I wondered if I would find him watching like before, or if there would be more.

His track was easy to follow, and he showed no sign of trying to hide it. At the first intersection, he took a branch away from the windmill which made it clear he had something else in mind. At the next fork, he took the road headed directly towards Jordan, and my foot pressed on the gas pedal to hasten my arrival. I stopped several hundred yards away, then moved quietly through the brush towards the place I had left my wife. The cover was thick and I was able to get close, and through an opening I could see the ranch pickup, but there was no sign of Jordan or Raul. I started a slow circle, and after moving about fifty yards, I began to hear sounds. Moving forward, I found a break in the brush and that's when I spotted them.

From somewhere, they had found a tattered blanket that was placed on small area of grass beneath an oak tree. Jordan was on her back, naked except for her bikini top that was wrapped loosely around her neck, while Raul, still fully clothed, knelt next to her with one hand on her pussy. The sound that had attracted my attention were the whimpers and moans from the attention she was receiving.

I was left to wonder about the sequence of events that brought them to this spot, but there was no question that my wife was a willing participant. Thinking back, I remembered the brief exchange we had the prior night, and whether she took it as permission or perhaps direction. However, another part of me knew I had to consider that her naughtiness didn't require prompting. Slowly, I inched forward until I was only thirty feet away, but still well hidden.

By her sounds and the way her body moved, I knew she was very aroused, but when the Mexican man started to rapidly and lightly rub his fingers across her clit, it took her to an entirely new level. Her moans and sighs instantly transformed to cries and whining pleas, while her own fingers found her small nipples. He said something to her that I couldn't make out over her wails, and she quickly nodded her head. Seconds later, he began to rapidly piston two fingers into her very wet hole. Then, without warning, he stopped, but it took several seconds for my wife to realize what had occurred. When she did, a long, needy squeal left her mouth and she tried to move her body against his hand.

"Don't stop...please..." she begged.

"You know what it is you need," he said to her in a clear voice.

For just an instant, she stopped and looked at him, then she sat up and started working on his clothes. Raul knew that my beautiful wife wanted to be fucked, and was content for her to now do the work to get him prepared. Receiving little help, it took her several minutes while she whimpered in frustration, until she had his shirt off, and his pants at his knees. At first, her mouth moved towards his cock, but she changed her minds and prodded him to stand. When he did, she struggled to get his boots off then pulled his pants off his legs.

Now, her mouth went to his fully hard cock and inhaled it then began to smother it with licks and kisses. Twice she pulled away to get into position to receive him, but each time he remained still and forced her to return to her oral work. Finally, on her third try, he knelt while she fell back, then moved until his cock was hovering over her entrance. Her hand gripped it and brought into her slit, and with a forceful move, he drove balls deep into my wife.

"Uggghhhh...uggghhhhh..." Jordan cried out in mixed pain and pleasure.

He began to move with a deliberate movement and quickly her arms and legs wrapped around his body. Any signs of pain quickly evaporated, and she started to emit a litany of sensual moans, mews and whimpers. Once more, I watched as he spoke to her at a level I couldn't make out, and watched as her head nodded rapidly in reply.

Then, like before, he stopped, and had to endure her whines and the attempts she made with her hands to get him moving. After several seconds, he began to move out of her which brought more urgent pleas, and as soon as he was free, he prodded her, making her turn onto her knees. Holding his cock in his hand, he re-entered her, which brought a long, guttural moan as she fell forward onto her forearms.

Raul started with a medium pace, but soon began to move faster, until he was pounding into her unprotected pussy, relentlessly. His hands were firmly on her hips, and by the sound she was making, she was in heaven. I sensed she was moving quickly towards an orgasm, but when she seemed to be getting close, he suddenly reached out, took hold of her bikini top and pulled on it. It wrapped around her neck, and the force caused her to lift until she barely touching the ground with her hands. A choking sound started, and I was just about to break from the cover to go to her when she suddenly moaned very loudly. At the same time, there was strange look on her face, one I had never seen, that appeared to be a mixture of lust and complete abandon.

Her orgasm started, and for the first few seconds, he twisted the bikini top, choking her even more, then he let go of it and she dropped onto her arms, gasping and grunting in an otherworldly way. I was so focused on her that I didn't realize that Raul was releasing his semen until his loud groans filled the air. With his hands back on her hips, he pulled her hard against him, several times as his body shuddered.

With my wife still moving her ass against him, I left them and made my way back to the HQ. On the return, I contemplated what I had witnessed and tried to assign a motivation to Jordan's actions. I couldn't decide whether it was the thrill of impregnation, illicit sex or a combination that drove her, and in the end, I realized it didn't matter.

I went to collect her at the appointed time, and she was sitting in her chair sketching as if nothing had occurred. The blanket was nowhere to be seen, and together we packed up the SUV then headed back. I wanted her to admit her carnal encounter, but she was silent on the ride back, and she disappeared into the bathroom upon our arrival. Like previous times, she stepped out later looking amazingly fresh, although this time I thought I saw some tiredness in her eyes.

I gave her more time to come clean, but she stayed silent, and I wasn't at all surprised when she said she wanted to go back to town. I was certain it was so she could get a morning after pill, so I agreed, but when we got home, she made no effort to leave. Several hours later, I took her to bed, as I had a burning desire to add my seed to the load she was carrying. With her whispered encouragement, I climaxed hard and recovered quickly, then took her again.

Four weeks later, when her period had not arrived, she did the home test and we found out that she was indeed pregnant. She's now five months along and very happy as are the future grandparents. So far, she has not admitted the thorough fucking she received that day from Raul, which leads me to wonder who will be the father. I had her first and last, although with his prodigious track record it's difficult to count him out, and the way he smiles makes it seem he knows something.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01 Husband pushes his wife until her hidden lust is ignited.in Loving Wives
Charitable Contributions Churchgoing wife aid the less fortunate.in Loving Wives
Our Weekend at the Hunting Camp Pretty wife accompanies her husband to the deer hunting camp.in Loving Wives
The Aspen Vacation Ch. 01 Husband and wife start an adventurous vacation.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories