Obsession Returned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smirking to himself over his success in retrieving her, he slid into the bed beside her. It was already warm from her body heat, and he sidled up beside her, running a hand down her side over her thin nightgown. She was just as nice to hold as he remembered, soft and lithe. She had been thinner when he had her before, and as he touched her, he promised not to let her waste away this time. He didn't want to lose that soft layer of fat and tender muscle along her thighs and backside. He squeezed, wishing she was awake for him, groaning to himself as his cock grew stiff.

"My pet," he whispered, nuzzling her neck. "How I have missed you."

She didn't respond, jaw hanging limp as he brushed it with his lips. His hand slipped under the hem of her nightdress, feeling her skin for the first time in years. It was smooth and perfect, goose pimples rising as his hand brushed up her side. Her nipples stiffened beneath the silky material. He brushed his knuckles against the side of her breast, resisting the temptation to fondle her. It would be useless without her reactions, the little gasps and whines that he loved so much.

He did take the opportunity to satisfy himself. After so long, even her unconscious presence was enough to bring him to full hardness. He shifted on top of her, propping himself up on elbows and knees as if he were about to start fucking her. It was the perfect vantage point from which to look at her as he groped her and himself.

He remembered the first time he set eyes on her in the courtyard of Ayes Fort, which had been a Galderan military training base before his forces had arrived. The people from the nearby town had been wrangled up and brought to the fortress as hostages and servants, and Louise had been among them, visiting her cousins if he remembered correctly.

She had been in a yellow dress It was early autumn, and the pastel color had caught his eye against the background of darker, warmer colors. She had looked so afraid, eyes wide and shifting, biting her bottom lip like she always did when she was nervous. When she caught him staring, a pretty blush touched her cheeks.

He had missed that blush at the masquerade, her cheeks hidden by the half mask that adorned her face.

He sighed as his cock twinged in his hand. He was trying his best to hold off, to make it last for himself. He had a single day before she would wake and resist, and he wanted to make every minute count.

His mind drifted back again as his eyes fixated on her parted lips, he slack jaw so relaxed. He remembered the first time she had taken his cock in her mouth. It had been after months of struggle; she had constantly tried running from him, escaping to the servants quarters a few times, and once even making it past the main gate before he caught her. After nearly losing her, he had been so fed up that he sent her for a brief stay at the prison camp they had run outside of the fort. He had made sure she was not to be touched by anyone, eutor nor galderan. The real punishment was the solitude, the cold, the privation that kept death just at bay.

He had left her there for a month, and when he returned to find her, she had shuffled up to him with tears in her eyes. She was thinner and pale. He had despaired for a moment upon seeing her, regretful, but it was also the very first time she had put her arms around him willingly and outside of the throes of passion. Gerhard had welcomed her back with joy and forgiveness. She hadn't tried to run away again, and she had become much more amenable to his whims.

She had never taken a man in her mouth before that--well, she had never been with a man in any way before him--but she was more than willing to do it. She had knelt between his legs and fit her sweet mouth over his manhood, and he had climaxed within a minute.

Gerhard rolled away from her, onto his back as he ejaculated, his seed shooting up and landing on his bare stomach. He was grinning like a madman, so relieved to have her back. Before cleaning himself off, he dipped his forefinger into the mess and put it at the tip of her open mouth, despite being unconscious, that natural human instinct to suckle something at the lips took over. Her lips locked tight around his finger, teeth digging in just a bit as she swallowed his seed.

He smiled at her before going to clean himself off. He just had one more day to have her peaceful and calm. Then he would domesticate her again.

Four:

It was a strange feeling, waking without being wrapped up in a duvet. Louise always slept bundled in her duvet, even in summer, so it wasn't hard to place why she felt so wrong as she emerged in a haze from deep sleep.

Her eyes felt tired, lids heavy and unwilling to open right away, which was also unusual. She was an early riser, always up before her father and sometimes up before Mary, their cook. She didn't like lingering in bed, but if it weren't for her lack of duvet, Louise would have fallen right back to sleep.

Instead, she pushed herself up on the plush and mattress. Her fingers felt the intricate embroidery before her eyes opened to see it. It was a deep red bedcover, the embroidery done in golden thread. Her bedcover was lavender and only had embroidery around the boarder.

Louise blinked at the extravagant fabric, trying to understand how it related to her life. She hadn't been in the guest room in so long; she could very well be in there, but she had no idea how or why she would be. Finally she looked up, turned around, and took in the room.

Maybe bedcovers could be changed with ease, but furniture could not. Nor could size for that matter, and the room she found herself in was bigger than Father's room. It was beautifully decorated, burgundy walls, filled with dark wood and gilded accents. There was a small morning table made of dark, polished wood on one side, and a plum colored sofa and armchairs on the other near the fireplace. Paintings of landscapes and old galderan architecture hung on every wall, even above her bed. The glass in the many windows was clear and unwarped--and conspicuously barred--which made it easy to see the countryside outside. This was not the familiar townhouse in the middle of the city of Glovehall. This was nowhere she had ever been before.

Panic moved up from her stomach and into her heart, sending it racing. Soon it extended to her breath, and her eyes and body no longer felt so heavy. Adrenaline rushed through her as she jumped off the bed, landing with a jolt to the balls of her feet. The bed stood high off the ground, and the ibnan carpets, while soft and intricate, were not very thick.

She looked down, at the carpet, and then at herself. She was still in her nightgown, barefoot and untouched. But that was obviously wrong. She had not walked by herself to a countryside manor in her sleep. As panic set in, the horrifying thought invaded her mind. Was it him? Had he made good on his promise to her so long ago?

She ran to the windows, trying to pry them open despite the bars that would keep her from jumping out regardless. They wouldn't budge however, and she couldn't find any locking mechanisms within her reach. Every window appeared to be glued shut. Slowly, she turned to face the door as if it was the gaping maw of a bear. It would be locked, she knew.

It was locked. She rattled the knob twice just to be sure. When it refused to budge, she set about pacing back and forth across the room, her mind reeling, her heart racing. It was Gerhard, she knew. It had taken six years, but he had found her and taken her back. At any moment, he would walk through that door and undo every semblance of peace she had worked so hard to achieve. She would lose herself to him again.

Her eyes bulged with anger at the thought, fists clenching. After everything he had done to her, he wasn't just going to storm back into her life and hold her hostage. She remembered, more than anything from her time with him, those final two days, chained to his bed. Two days of fear, pain, and humiliation, and he hadn't cared enough to think about that. All he cared about was keeping her for himself.

As anticipated, the door rattled for a second as it was unlocked. Louise spun around to stare at it, freezing in her tracks. Her breathing was out of control, heart beating as if she had just sprinted for an hour. He was coming. He was here.

Gerhard Erle stepped through the bedroom door, a figure of dignified glory just as he had been six years ago. Louise remembered him intimately, her heart wrenching as she beheld his handsome face and powerful physique. It didn't stop her from storming up to him and slapping him hard in the face.

She didn't care to see his reaction, striding past him as soon as her hand had struck. He had already closed the door before she reached him, but he hadn't had time to lock it. Yet, when she turned the knob it was locked, and her fear and despair quickly overtook her brief moment of mad courage. Still, she gritted her teeth and turned to face him.

He hadn't turned around to stop her, knowing that the door was locked, but his face was twisted to the side, stuck where she had slapped him. She could see a hint of the profile of his face, that hard jawline and stark, regal features. He was grinning.

"Open the door," she demanded, sad to say that her voice did not match the ire she felt.

His eye shifted to meet hers, and finally he turned to face her, stooping slightly to match her level. His expression was nothing short of gleeful.

"It is a new sort of locking mechanism," he said. His voice, his eutor was so familiar to her, dark and smooth. It sent a shiver down her spine. "I had it made especially for you. I have the only key."

It was then that Louise realized that she had spoken in galderan. Had he understood her or was his response a coincidence? She took a step back, pressing herself into the door. Gerhard pursued, matching her step.

"My little pet has discovered her bite, hasn't she?" he asked. He reached up to touch his cheek where she had slapped her. "You should be more careful of your fingers."

Her eyes grew wide. He knew about her piano playing?

"I saw you play. You are a true genius. I wish you had told me before."

She snarled at him. "Why? So you could ruin that for me, along with everything else?"

His grin softened into a tender smile. She remembered that as well. By then end of their time together, it could make her melt on a whim. "Ruin? My love, I would have taken such joy in your playing. It would have been a source of light for us both."

He took a step closer, and she stiffened, but there was no where to go. He had boxed her in against the door. Louise bristled like the trapped animal she was. "It would have been another thing you forced from me. Open the door. I want to go home."

He chuckled, low and heavy. "This is your home, Louise. You have been under the impression that you were freed when the war ended, but I told you that I would return for you. I apologize for the delay. Now we can resume where we were so unfortunately interrupted."

She shook her head. "No. Not again. You don't have the camp this time to break me. I will never be yours, even if you keep me here."

His grin made a triumphant return, the manic energy behind it just as frightening as it had always been. He finally reached out to touch her, and when Louise tried to slap his hand away, he whipped it around with more speed that she could ever have expected, grabbing her wrist and pulling it down to her side. With one last step, he close the distance between them, shoving his body up against hers to trap her completely. His manhood was pressed into her stomach, already hard. Louise let out a broken sob and finally broke, tears flooding down her cheeks. It wasn't fair.

His free hand brushed the tears, soft and light, but this was nothing new either. He had always been gentle with her, opting to bind her rather than fight with her. "Cry, my love. Let your fears go. You're home now. I have missed you so desperately. Tell me you did not miss me as well."

She wept, shutting her eyes as he invaded her space. She felt his breath on her forehead, and then the soft touch of his lips. When he breathed in her scent, it all came back to her. The two years she had spent as his pet, his slave, his beloved. She had hated it, and then loved it, and then she had been free of it. Or at least she thought she had.

She reared up, pulling back from his lips and hand before slapping him again. "No!" she screamed, pushing past him. She ran back to the window, trying to find purchase to push it open. "I want to go home. I want my father."

She had given up trying to push the window open, and instead grabbed a candlestick from the bedside table, the candle clattering to the floor as she raised it above her head to throw it at the glass. Gerhard's hand caught her wrist before she could do anything, and then he pried the candlestick from her hand with ease, letting it fall harmlessly to the floor. Louise only struggled for a few seconds before giving in. He was far too strong for her.

"Calm yourself, my love. You wouldn't want to ruin our bedroom would you?" He pulled her around to face him, cupping her cheek. "So beautiful. I have missed your combativeness, though I have a feeling it will not last so long. A broken horse always recalls the hand of its master no matter how much time has passed."

Her lips curled back in a rage, snarling with disgust. "I am not your horse, nor your pet, nor your beloved. Get off of me!"

He was smiling as he held her, one arm wrapped around her back, holding both of her wrists in his grasp. His other hand was free to touch her face, soft fingertips ghosting over her skin, pushing her hair back out of her face. "Did you not feel it, my love?" he asked, a low rumble entering his voice. She recognized it as lust. He always sounded like this when he was about to violate her, every subsequent time worse than the one before. "When we met in Glovehall?"

Louise's eyes grew wide as he spoke in fluent, lightly accented galderan, just a hint more eutor than lagais this time. "It was you," she said, her voice breathless as her heartbeat picked up again.

"Ah, but you knew it was me from the beginning," he insisted. "You have been such a good girl, saving yourself for me, when every man who sets his eyes upon you wants you. What has kept you from them?"

She met his eyes, glowering up at him, trying not to get sucked into their obsidian depths. "Every time I think of a man touching me, all I can remember is every time you have violated me. Raped me."

His eyes flashed with momentary displeasure, but his glee quickly returned. "Perhaps. But that night, all I saw was my love-starved pet reacting to what she knows best. I remember that devotion, as clear as it was six years ago."

"You were different," she said, denying his claim with all her fervor. She hated that she had felt some special connection with him that evening. "You were being kind and charming."

He laughed as he leaned in close, his lips inches from hers. "I have always been kind and charming, my love. You were always too stubborn to see it, but now that we have had time and distance between us, I am sure you will recognize it."

He held her tightly by her wrists and her neck, pressing forward to kiss her. Louise remembered his kisses, gentle yet demanding, all encompassing. She accepted it, knowing he would not release her until he was done.

When he was ready, he retreated, grinning from ear-to-ear. "Now, come. Calm down and we will eat. It has been a day since you've had anything but some water in your stomach, and i am sure you would like to bathe."

His words rang hollow in her ear as she struggled to comprehend them. "Are we in Moorsfield?" she asked.

"No more of that," he said dismissively. "Speak in eutor. I am sick to death of your countrymen's ugly tongue."

Tried to pull away as he turned her around towards the door. "It is my tongue as well, and I can speak in whatever language I like. Where are we?"

He hummed, an amused sound that felt so condescending. "It is in my power to withhold that information from you. If you choose to be disobedient, I will not divulge our location. We could be in Rambourg for all you know."

She scowled at the thought, but he was forcing her through the door. A key had magically appeared in his hand, a silver chain hanging around it.

They were in a lavishly decorated hallway, green and gold in color, paintings, fresh bouquets of flowers on the side tables, high arching windows flooding everything with light. Louise was almost dizzy when she looked up at the high ceiling. Was this all his wealth? Were they really so far from home that he had this much power?

"We can't be in Rambourg," she said. "Not if it's only been a day."

She looked at him, the realization hitting her. It would take about a day to get to the coast of Galder unless he had taken her on a train, and she didn't think that the trains would take kindly to men carrying around young women in their night clothes through stations and cabins.

It would also take a day's ride by carriage to get to Moorsfield.

"My clever girl," said Gerhard. "There are a hundred places in Galder that are a day from Glovehall, my love. Now, will you speak in eutor, or will I have to tie you up while I feed, bathe, and fuck you."

Louise stiffened, her composure truly starting to crumble as she remembered why she was here. What he wanted from her. He led her down the hall, a firm grasp on her wrists.

"I remember what happened last time you tied me up," she said bitterly, switching to eutor in the desperate hope that he wouldn't bring a rope anywhere near her. "No food, no water, unable to move from the bed even to relieve myself for two days because of your men."

Gerhard stopped them in their tracks, his gaze falling to hers. She tried to look as bitter as possible.

"And when my countrymen found me, they accused me of being a traitorous whore. One of them wanted to kill me for it, but he settled on raping me instead. I would say I was frightened, but I was so used to it by then."

Gerhard's eyes were wide, and for the first time, she saw true rage in his eyes. "They left you?"

She didn't respond. He was angry about this? About his horrible men, who so clearly hated her, disobeying his orders.

It all began when one of his young soldiers had taken an interest in her, and, in general, the galderan women taken to work for the eutors occupying the fortress at Hammerstone were considered free to any of the men. Except for Louise. Gerhard had made that exceptionally clear when he had caught the young soldier trying to have his way with her. He had been sent back to Eutorland less one hand, and every other man in the fortress had hated her from that day on.

"What did you think they would do?" she asked. "You knew they hated me. You made everyone hate me."

Gerhard turned her to face him, holding her at arm's length and looking her over as if she would still bear the wounds. "Did they violate you?" he asked, switching back to galderan.

"Like you did?" she asked. His nose flared, but he didn't respond. Louise huffed and turned away from him. "No. His comrades stopped him, and then their commander came and saved me."

His gentle finger touched under her chin, turning her to face him. In another first, his expression was one of contrition. "I should have been there to save you. I should never have left without you."

"You should have never come back," she countered.

He shook his head, turning her back down the hall. "There was never a chance of that."

He led her to another door, this one belonging to a bathroom. It was already prepared, steam rolling off the surface of crystalline water in a white porcelain tub with clawed feet of gold.