Obsession Returned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blushed, remembering just what he was talking about, all those evenings he would hold her legs apart and lick at her womanhood until she was moaning and squirming. He never let her finish like that though, always electing to bring her to her peak with his cock inside of her.

"It's different," she insisted. "You're a man."

He let out a fantastic humph. "You galderans and your prudishness. Perhaps we are not as savage as the Marino tribesmen, but at least eutors acknowledge the carnal pleasures a man shares with his wife."

She struggled against his iron grip, growling in frustration. "I am not your wife!"

He pushed her wrists down into the bed to calm her and lowered his head until their noses were only an inch apart. "You will be soon, and I will make sure your shame in our union is put to rest. You have given your precious virginity to the only man who will ever have you, and so you cannot be upset."

He was talking in circles, making his world from the point of view that he had not forced himself on her to begin with. "When you first saw me in the fortress, was this marriage in your mind?" she asked.

He gave her a flat look, annoyed with the question. "No, I will admit that."

"So you raped me knowing it would ruin any chance of a happy marriage for me in the future. For nothing but your own pleasure. Should I be happy with the man who would do such a thing to me?"

He groaned, releasing her arms, rolling off of her. His manhood was still hard. "I suppose these logical attacks come with the challenge of loving a true genius. If I were to apologize, would it make a difference?"

Louise was already curling into herself, so relieved to be free that she couldn't help but shake. "No."

She felt the bed shift as he moved to wrap around her, his stomach pressing into her back, her legs parting for his thigh. One arm wormed beneath her, hand coming up to cup her breast. His other hand lay atop her side, fingers brushing her hip and the apex of her thighs. He began to play with her.

"Do you remember the day we first made love? I waited until you weren't frightened by the fact that you were my prisoner. I remember, you were serving my breakfast when I made a joke at the expense of a captain. I don't even think you understood it completely, but I saw your smile when you caught my eye."

She remembered those early days after he had chosen her from the women lined up in the courtyard. The soldiers had said they were just meant to serve the officers, and Louise had been too young and naive to know better. She had thought she was lucky to have been chosen by the commander of the fort. Gerhard had seemed so well-bred and polite, and he hadn't been too demanding of her in a position she was unfamiliar with.

She shuddered as his finger brushed between the lips of her womanhood, soft and tender, touching the bundle of pleasure at the top of her sex. His other hand played with her nipple, circling and tugging.

"I remember how I had you pressed up against the wall, that pretty blush on your cheeks, and I asked you if you had ever been kissed. You didn't say anything, but that was an answer by itself."

He had been her first in that kiss and in all other bodily pleasures. He had held her tightly against her will as he did it.

His finger circled the bundle before dipping down between her lips to gather the spreading wetness down there. She couldn't help it. He remembered just how to touch her to make her squirm.

"You resisted, but only as far as was polite. As soon as I found my way under your skirt you were purring for me like a kitten."

It felt good. He had always made her feel so good, which was atypical according to Jenna, the one female friend she had made while the eutors occupied the fortress. Jenna, who had caught the attention of a rather brutal man, had always called her lucky.

Louise gasped, arching against him as his finger added pressure. His fine clothes rubbed against her skin, itching scratches she hadn't known existed. As his finger circled her nipple, she moaned deeply, aching for him.

"Would you like to know when I fell in love with you?"

He dipped a finger inside of her, prompting another gasp. "No!" she moaned.

"When I had my cock inside of you for the first time, you looked at me. You were so surprised, so confused, as if you had never imagined it would feel good. Do you remember what you did that evening?"

Even if she did remember, she couldn't voice it at the moment, not with one hand pumping in and out of her, and the other pulling at her nipple.

"You threw your arms around me. You hugged me and sighed with relief, my good girl. You knew you were safe with me, that I would never hurt you, even if you didn't want me to fuck you."

He removed his hands, making her cry out in loss. He rolled her onto her back and climbed on top of her, spreading her legs to allow himself entrance. His manhood slid into her gently, lovingly.

"I have never felt such trust from another person in my life," he said. He smoothed her hair back and cupped her cheek. His cock was almost fully inside of her, and he was still pushing. "It was intoxicating, empowering. It felt like the most important responsibility in the world. No one on this earth makes me feel like you do."

He was lodged inside of her, his manhood feeling large and so good. She was rocking against him, trying to stoke the fire he had built up before. His hands gripped her buttocks, holding her in place so she couldn't move. She stared at him, anger coursing through her. After all he had done to rile her, now he wanted to stop.

"Tell me you want me," he said.

"No," she said. She wiggled, trying to get away from him now.

He held her tighter, crushing her to his chest, pushing inside of her just a bit more. "Tell me you love me, and we will make love. Stop denying it."

Louise let out a little shriek, curling her hands and raking her fingers into his chest. His vest kept her from breaking skin. "No! I will never stop saying no!"

She had tried endlessly to goad him into anger when they were together during the war. Her logic was that if she bothered him enough, he would leave her alone, but it had never worked. The most she ever got out of him was his hummed displeasure and shackles.

It didn't work now. He was still smiling and holding her tightly. "It would not be so rewarding without your resistance."

With that, he began to move inside her, thrusting in and out with vigor, bringing her back up to a near peak within moments. He grasped her hips, barely giving her a moment's reprieve as he entered her over and over again, making her eyes roll as spasms of pleasure overtook her.

"Deny your feelings all you like, my love," Gerhard huffed as he thrusted. "But you cannot deny this."

It was like he knew. She climaxed within seconds, whimpering softly between heavy breaths, her womanhood clenching around him, and her arms clinging to him.

He slowed, signaling the approach of his own release. She waited for him to remove himself. He had always had a good deal of control over his pleasure, and she had never worried about him spilling his seed inside of her. He had said that war was no time to get a woman with child.

He thrust deep in three slow strokes, and she felt him fill her up. Her eyes bulged with understanding. "No. No!"

He held her close as she struggled to get out from under him. "You aren't going anywhere. I have always wanted to be a father, but there is no woman worthy of me besides you."

"Please!" she screamed, devolving into tears. Real tears. The kind that were difficult to breathe through. She couldn't form words any more. She couldn't move.

He shushed her, petting her hair, smoothing it back. His hips were pushing down, shoving himself into her. "Calm down, Louise. I told you, you belong to me and I to you. This was inevitable."

She was shaking her head in denial, but her position was difficult to argue. The sinking feeling in her stomach was undeniable. She was starting to come to terms with the fact that she would never escape him.